Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won's Win Win Interview on KBSW

About Relationship

joowonwinwin2a130_zpsbd8c2bfc.png

Seung Woo : How About relationships?

MC 3 : You mustn't be good with relationships either.

Seung Woo : How many relationships?

Joo Won : Two until now.  (So he had two relationship, one small and one tall, hahahaha)

Seung Woo : Two

Joo won :  The first was in high school. (First Love?). The second was when I was in university. (Ah, that one) She was a classmate. (Girl, you just let go of a very nice man)  A girl...

MC 3 : A classmate. How immature.

Joo Won : I didn't have any money back then. I couldn't be good to her with material goods. (Joo Won, you should have chosen me! LOL) But I expressed my love. I'd often tell her that I missed her.

(Awww....)

Seu wong : Oawww. She must've been happy.

Joo Won : I told her that I loved her. (So sweet.) I expressed my heart a lot.

One of the MC : A lot.

Joo Won : But she got sick of it.

MC 3 (I think he is the one who said it) : You did it too much?

Joo Won : But I didn't say that without meaning it.

Seung Woo : Right

Joo Won : It's true. If I missed her while eating, I'd tell her. I wanted to express myself. I said I loved and liked her. (aigooo..... so expressive, few men like him exists in this world) I made heart motions. (I'll be jumping up and down if that was me.)

MCs laughing except Su geun

MC 3 : The girl didn't like it. But... you can't play hard to get.

Joo Won : I'm hopeless  at that. She got sick of me. She thought I didn't meant it.

MC who? : You didn't mean it.

Joo Won : Like a habit.

Su geun : Did you give morning calls? "Wake up. Time for school." Did you do that?

Joo Won : I would wake her up every morning.

Seung Woo : You did that?

Joo Won : Yes. I always slept later than she did.

MC 3 : After she went to bed?

Joo Won : Yes.

MC 3 : She probably felt like he was another parent.

Joo Won : I wanted to share every moment, aside from sleeping time. So... Out of the blue... She said she wanted to break up with me. (Wah)

Su geun : "Let's stop going out?"

Joo Won : I received a text message. "Let's not see each other."

Seung Woo : A message?

Joo Won : She announced our break up.

Seung Woo : Things weren't bad between you?

Joo Won : Not at all. 

Su geun : Did you cry a lot?

Joo Won : I cried. (of course anyone will)

Su geun : I bet he cried a lot.  (hoooo... his gonna cry, you want him to cry.)

Joo Won : I would cry...

MC who? : He's getting teary now. Why are you about to cry?

Joo Won : I don't know.

Su geun : He must be upset.

No. (heh who said this?)

MC who: So?

Joo Won : I cried... If it were now, I'd ask why she did that. I'd ask what I had done wrong but back then... "Okay. I'll root for you." That was my reply.  (Eh?!)

MC 3 laughing.

MC 3: What's that

Joo Won : I just...

MC 3 : You look like a bad boy but you're so devoted.

Seung Woo : Totally devoted.

MC 3 : What's your ideal woman?

Joo Won : I've thought a lot about marriage since I was young. Firstly, someone that my parents like. If I  like someone, I observe then for a long time. Because I want our love to last. I don't want to meet briefly and break up. I don't like that so I look to see if they suit me. I observe them. When I see the way they act to elders... That's what I look for. (I think he may also mean that the girl may be like him.)

MC 3 : The way they? How about the way you speak? You talk down to elders. Have you been on a blid date?

Joo Won : No, I haven't. It wouldn't work out.

MC 3 / Seung wo : Why not? Why not a blind date?

Joo Won : I don't think I could talk to them.

MC 3 : You're so negative at such a young age. Why not?

Joo Won : I went to meet a close friend of mine one day. He was with a girl that he's friends with. I' not good at speaking to women. I'm not good at it so I just said hello. (I bet he is good now, lol) I just talked to my friend for an hour and a half. That girl asked my friend fo my phone number. She got it from him and called me. I was really offended. (EH?!!!, I just thought he was young back then... so innocent.)

Su geun : Isn't it a good thing?

Joo Won : No. I mean, I didn't even speak to her. I didn't talk. (aigoo... he is so innocent back then, what the... hahahaha)

Su geun : Most men would be happy.

Joo Won : I just felt like this. She'd mistaken me for a bad boy.

Seung Woo : Did she see you that way?

Joo Won : "He won't even speak to me?" She had gotten curious. I think she saw me that way and got my number (I'll gladly have your number sweetie). Then called me. I just didn't speak because I was shy. (Nyahahahahaha... I think I'm better than him when it comes to those kind of things when I was that age.) So I wasn't ver happy.

Seung Woo : Did you tell her that?

Joo Won : I never called her back. (hahahahaha... clueless or just plain innocent.)

MC 3 : I think this kid is too clueless.

Su geun : You're supposed to be happy if they call.

MC 3 : You need to experience more. You need to go out and fall in love. Don't you think it will help with your acting?

Su geun : You're good at kissing in you dramas. Even though you don't date.

MC 3 : Have you done a kissing scene?

Joo Won : Sure. I got married three times.

-don't know if I missed something, my hands just fail on me so I have to stop a bit of recording.-

caption on screen said : Kisses all the time

Su geun : Do you feel emotion when you do kissing scenes?

Joo Won : Of course. I'm really in love.

Su geun : At that moment?

Joo Won : Yes. Kissing someone is something holy...

(laughter)

Joo Won : Anyway, it's a really beautiful action.

MC who: It sure is.

MC 3 : He's from the Joseon Dynasty.

Joo Won : I used a lot of references.

MC 3 : What did you use as reference?

Joo Won : I collated many kissing scenes. I watched a lot of kissing scenes.

My Unedited Capture of the Interview

The one outside this was edited. This is my original capture, typing it while watching with some of my thoughts. Besides I was so unnerved with the third MC I can't help but to comment on him.

Seung Woo : How About relationships?

Stupid MC : You mustn't be good with relationships either.

Seung Woo : How many relationships?

Joo Won: Two until now.  (So he had two relationship, one small and one tall, hahahaha)

Seung Woo : Two

Joo won :  The first was in high school. (First Love?). The second was when I was in university. (Ah, that one) She was a classmate. (Girl, you just let go of a very nice man)  A girl...

Stupid MC : A classmate. How immature. (I'm just about to kick his richard simmons.)

Joo Won : I didn't have any money back then. I couldn't be good to her with material goods. (Joo Won, you should have chosen me! LOL) But I expressed my love. I'd often tell her that I missed her.

(Awww....)

Seu wong : Oawww. She must've been happy.

Joo Won : I told her that I loved her. (So sweet.) I expressed my heart a lot.

One of the MC : A lot.

Joo Won : But she got sick of it.

Stupid MC  (I think he is the one who said it) : You did it too much?

Joo Won " But I didn't say that without meaning it.

Seung Woo : Right

Joo Won : It's true. If I missed her while eating, I'd tell her. I wanted to express myself. I said I loved and liked her. (aigooo..... so expressive, few men like him exists in this world) I made heart motions. (I'll be jumping up and down if that was me.)

MCs laughing except Su geun

Stupid MC : The girl didn't like it. (stupid, if you really love a person, you will like it, it only means this girl's feelings with Joo Won is not that deep) But... you can't play hard to get.

Joo Won : I'm hopeless  at that. She got sick of me. She thought I didn't meant it.

MC who : You didn't mean it.

Joo Won : Like a habit.

Su geun : Did you give morning calls? "Wake up. Time fro school." Did you do that?

Joo Won : I would wake her up every morning.

Seung Woo : You did that? *stupid Mc laughing.*

Joo Won : Yes. I always slept later than she did. (I am going to kill that stupid MC)

Stupid MC: After she went to bed?

Joo Won : Yes.

Stupid MC : She probably felt like he was another parent.

Joo Won : I wanted to share every moment, aside from sleeping time. So... Out of the blue... She said she wanted to break up with me. (Wah)

Su geun : "Let's stop going out?"

Joo Won : I received a text message. "Let's not see each other." (Big mistake girl)

Seung Woo : A message?

Joo Won : She announced our break up. (Stupid girl!)

Seung Woo : Things weren't bad between you?

Joo Won : Not at all.  (Sweetie, maybe in you part.. but in her part... jeez.)

Su geun : Did you cry a lot?

Joo Won : I cried. (of course anyone will)

Su geun : I bet he cried a lot.  (hoooo... his gonna cry, you want him to cry.)

Joo Won : I would cry...

MC who? : He's getting teary now. Why are you about to cry?

Joo Won : I don't know.

Su geun : He must be upset.

No. (heh who said this?)

MC who: So?

Joo Won : I cried... If it were now, I'd ask why she did that. I'd ask what I had done wrong but back then... "Okay. I'll root for you." That was my reply.  (Eh?!)

Stupid MC laughing. (can I kill him, really)

Stupid MC : What's that

Joo Won : I just...

Stupid MC : You look like a bad boy but you're so devoted.

Seung Woo : Totally devoted.

Stupid MC : What's your ideial woman?

Joo Won : I've thought a lot about marriage since I was young. Firstly, someone that my parents like. If I  like someone, I observe them for a long time. Because I want our love to last. I don't want to meet briefly and break up. I don't like that so I look to see if they suit me. I observe them. When I see the way they act to elders... That's what I look for. (I think he may also mean that the girl may be like him.)

Stupid MC : The way they? How about the way you speak? You talk down to elders. Have you been on a blid date?

Joo Won : No, I haven't. It wouldn't work out.

Stupid MC / Seung wo : Why not? Why not? Why not a blind date?

Joo Won : I don't think I could talk to them.

Stupid MC : You're so negative at such a young age. Why not?

Joo Won : I went to meet a close friend of mine one day. He was with a girl that he's friends with. I' not good at speaking to women. I'm not good at it so I just said hello. (I bet he is good now, lol) I just talke to my friend for an hour and a half. That girl asked my friend fo my phone number. She got it from him and called me. I was really offended. (EH?!!!, I just thought he was young back then... so innocent.)

Su geun : Isn't it a good thing?

Joo Won : No. I mean, I didn't even speak to her. I didn't talk. (aigoo... he is so innocent back then, what the... hahahaha)

Su geun : Most men would be happy.

Joo Won : I just felt like this. She'd mistaken me for a bad boy.

Seung Woo : Did she see you that way?

Joo Won : "He won't even speak to me?" She had gotten curious. I think she saw me that way and got my number (I'll gladly have your number sweetie). Then called me. I just didn't speak because I was shy. (Nyahahahahaha... I think I'm better than him when it comes to those kind of things when I was that age.) So I wasn't ver happy.

Seung Woo : Did you tell her that?

Joo Won : I never called her back. (hahahahaha... clueless or just plain innocent.)

Stupid MC : I think this kid is too clueless.

Su geun : You're supposed to be happy if they call.

Stupid MC : You need to experience more. You need to go out and fall in love. Don't you think it will help with your acting?

Su geun : You're good at kissing in you dramas. Even though you don't date.

Stupid MC : Have you done a kissing scene? (eehhh! You did not do your homework? Or you just playing dumb)

Joo Won : Sure. I got married three times.

-don't know if I missed something, my hands just fail on me so I have to stop a bit of recording.-

caption on screen said : Kisses all the time

Su geun : Do you feel emotion when you do kissing scenes?

Joo Won : Of course. I'm really in love.

Su geun : At that moment?

Joo Won : Yes. Kissing someone is something holy...

(laughter)

Joo Won : Anyway, it's a really beautiful action.

MC who: It sure is.

Stupid MC : He's from the Joseon Dynasty.

Joo Won : I used a lot of references.

Stupid MC : What did you use as reference?

Joo Won : I collated many kissing scenes. I watched a lot of kissing scenes. (I watched a lot of... never mind. LOL)

joowonwinwin2a150_zps2f8c143d.png

Guest jsubmarine

Finally watched Joo Won' Win Win........
Worth the wait.......to be able to sit and concentrate on what he is saying.
About the Hosts of Win Win....This is the formula ...........one to provoke.....one to mediate.....one to sympathise......you can see how sparks fly...that is a good combination.
Its a live show with audience.....hosts must be quick on their feet....There no malice intended.......all done in good humour to make the guest laugh make him feel comfortable to talk about themselves.

OMMMIIIII.........................Isn't this Uhm Tae Woong? 
So he is indeed doing a cameo for the dramadb926481800a19d83afdb9ee33fa828ba71e460f
and is that Ahn Nae Sang pouncing on him? 

87c27ec6a7efce1bfad5f521af51f3deb58f650fAnd this is Gil Ro's car? ?This is a Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster , Awesome!!!
CR:오롱잉 DC post on baidu by 元元竹
I can't read the Korean words so I am not sure if  they are really going to use this car.  At first I thought it was an Aston Martin, James Bond car but looks more like the mercedes. Still it is the most impressive car I have ever seen in a kdrama. Wow! I am impressed if they really are. The budget!