Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolrebor manyearsago said:

@mrdimples  Sorry it was quite late in my time zone a couple of nights ago and I was very tired after the working week, so I didn’t respond to your post properly. 

Cho Seung Woo does look familiar, now I remember who he is, his movie “Marathon” and the current MBC drama “Horse Healer” but I don’t realize he is a musical actor, so multi-talented like Joo Won but certainly Joo Won is his hoobae!

You went through my old posts ??  OMG, so embarrassing!!!  Hope I didn’t swear in my old posts!!   Just kidding, my posts are there for people to read.  Thanks for your appreciation!! HUG!! HUG!!

Yes I like Junsu's music.  His singing is impressive.  Totally agree with you, JJ sing well but I reckon Y acts well.

I am not a long time fan of Joo Won.  I only saw the name 주원 when I checked daum because the cd jacket has no picture, I didn’t know his face.  (http://music.daum.net/album/main?album_id=503682 )  Also I didn’t bother to find out how he looks as long as his singing is appealing to me.  Guess the song  “My love” was released back in Aug 2010 and it has been sitting in my playlist since, he wakes me up every morning.  His voice is definitely very different to other kpop singers.  Because it is a ballad, it is easy to hear the difference, so powerful and impressive, it energizes me every time I listen to it and just like a magnet that I am so attracted to.  The feeling was like listening to Baek Ji Young’s “Don’t Forget” from IRIS ost.

I forgot to say “Thank You” for agreeing my thinking!! Actually, I hesitated whether I should be posting it because I thought people might see me as a “psycho”.  Anyway, I posted it and I am glad and excited to hear your positive feedback and we share the same thinking.

“Thank You” for @coolreborn the vid of “This is the moment”.   It was great!!! Erik Santos sang it so well.   

Also, thanks for both of you correcting me, Joo Won sang “This is the moment” at “100 women storyon” event, not cantata.  Somehow I just mixed up things.  Don’t know why.

coolreborn said: @manyearsago, Thank you for the translations and insights dear. Its was a great thing to read when I just surfaced from a battering experience this week.

Guest jsubmarine

Yes.........Goodbye Day from Ulala Session would be great.......I love them.
Except.....would like Cutie to perform.....Do something special......like the drums for Kim Tak Gu...I hope??

Guest jsubmarine

Flute?.........the Flute is used as a weapon......
somehow.........I can't imagine .......using the flute like a drumstick...
Hmm....what is Gaksital's  finest moment?Crashing the Governer General's Ball?Raiding the amoury?
Ah...got it!.......Lee Kangto's .........song and dance...."OPPA"!!
That will be right up Joo Won's alley!!

jsubmarine said: Flute?.........the Flute is used as a weapon......
somehow.........I can't imagine .......using the flute like a drumstick...
Hmm....what is Gaksital's  finest moment?Crashing the Governer General's Ball?Raiding the amoury?
Ah...got it!.......Lee Kangto's .........song and dance...."OPPA"!!
That will be right up Joo Won's alley!!