Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Escaping the chills of Winter... Agent Gil Ro flies to the Equator and chances upon his ex-partner UHMForce.

There, he learns that his buddy
scored a recent victory by hitting 2 targets with one bullet. 

For old times sake, the two reminisces over who has the worst hairdo and who rocks the best in black shirt and pants.

Will Agent Gil Ro lose his friend to a world of wiping butt instead of kicking butts?

bromanceofsolace_zpsf1bbb05b.jpg

See the two in live action this coming January 2013?!!!

for reference: Original poster

quantumofsolace1b_zps7c05c48a.jpg

「Spring Awakening」- JWonnie :x :x

see 2.19

Interview with the new melchior

Cutie is not in these following vids but the SA cast's perf is really impressive :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyrFFA4VRCs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Changes to Live Streaming for KBS2 - For those for who wants to watch 1N2D live tomorrow or any drama. 
1) http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/# ( I have not figured it out for http://livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/kbs2-live2.html)
2) works on IE
3) Go to KBS2 and click
3) A box will appear instead of the usual screen. The words are in Korean but cannot be translated using the normal translator. Just click on the icon on the left to continue
4) An installation wizard will pop out. Again the words are in Korean. Just need to click on whichever box that is highlighted and the installation will begin
5) Run your newly installed exe program
6) When it is done, go back to the website and click KBS2 as per normal
7) Wait for a few seconds, if the screen still remains white, press F5 and wait for a couple of seconds. 
8) Viola! Now, you can watch KBS2 in HD. It's nice and clear unlike previously. Worth the trouble :))

@stearly

Omi. I will take one of those small Joo Won back and play dress up Ken (and Barbie :-)...) with it. Heh. And the superimpose of Cutie. Awesome. Especially the Iron Man and the bad guy image with moustache & goatee!

I need my Joo Won dosage :-( :-(

Waiting for good screencaps of 1n2d tomorrow. Thanks in advance guys :-)

Guest haisuvietnam

Any one know about result of K drama on 8 Dec.,12 just finished? Please kindly share with us? I heard that Bridal Mask hasn't any award on this event. So unfair. In Korea seems to have many events about awards, do you know which award is the most important and meaning, ex Blue Dragon for film or Beaksang?