Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Our baby is the cutest and prettiest!!!
Doesn't he look absolutely gorgeous with messy hair and boyish smile??
d1.gif
Who would think this is a 25-year old guy :D Kyopta!!!
d2.gif
d3.gif
His butt looks so cute :)
d4.gif
I bet you could recognise those hands anywhere....
d6.gif
I will never get tired of watching him eating... :D The way he enjoys every bite...
d5.gif
"Hyung, don't go." Cutie is sulky because he doesn't want Tae Woong to leave.
d7.gif
Hmmmmmmmm...... no comment needed :D
d8.gif

You guys know I'm rewatching Gaksital right? :)
KangDan's couple forehead kiss - my most favorite OTP moment...I don't know why, but I liked the forehead kiss more than their two other kisses :)
BTW feel free to repost to BM thread if you want to :)

fk1.gif fk2.gif
fk3.gif fk4.gif
fk5.gif fk6.gif
fk7.gif fk8.gif

Last gifspam for today :D LOL, maybe I should let you guys rest for awhile? :))
This is the highlight of the whole Gaksital series.
Why?
Because this scene caused all women and probably some men a mental breakdown.Rewatching it over and over again doesn't help. Repeated watching doesn't make you immune at all. Trust me. I've already tried.
mb1.gif
mb2.gif
mb3.gif
mb4.gif
mb5.gif

..................................................................FLAWLESS

Guest Aigayafu

There he is, doing splits and showing off his spectacular tush... and I can't stop my annoyance that someone is teching him the rubix cube all wrong. It's all wrong people! How is he going to fix the rest of the cube if the first layer is all wrong! :S *crying*

Softy wrote an awesome recap on yesterday's 1N2D, you can read it here: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/1n2d-brief-recap/
I kept laughing at her comments: 
I swear – the more I look at JW – the better looking he gets.I noticed that when JW chews, he eats like a little kid who doesn’t care about anything except enjoying his meal. every – single – time. so cute.-girl says JW is 5th place. (*what the freak -  were these people looking while blindfolded?)- the team that pours the last few drops of water it takes to sink the bowl loses. SG pours too much so JW looks like he will pee in his pants from nervousness -JW looks like a giant orange caterpillar all snuggled up in his sleeping bag. - SK imitates the way TW was snoring.  then he goes over to sleeping beauty and wakes him. SK: let’s go JW-JW: after coming here I feel like I washed rice many times. I became in charge of rice so naturally so that’s big trouble.  I will do my best to make the rice as quickly as possible.-does JW have some kind of hat endorsement deal I dont know about – just how many types of hats does a guy need? he is like women with their shoes or handbags. aigoo.

class="headline"Actor Joo Won reveals how he became an actor

from Yahoo Philippines

link here

Kpop FightingBy Korea Star Daily | Kpop Fighting – Fri, Nov 2, 2012 3:19 PM PHT
  • [*]
Joo Won[*]Joo Won

Actor Joo Won was a guest on the 'Reveal your Wish' segment on the October 31st episode of SBS TV 'One Night of TV Entertainment' where he revealed the story of how he became an actor.

Joo Won revealed that because of the high television rating of 50.8% that his drama 'Baker King, Kim Tak Goo' obtained back then, he didn't dare to step out of his home for more than month. He couldn't adjust to the sudden rose in popularity and the attention that people heaped on him.

He said, "Although I am ambitious about my acting ability, I never once thought of getting popular through any work of mine. I hope to become an actor that's loved by all."

When asked why did he choose to become an actor, Joo Won expressed, "I was in middle school then, and my parents decided to send me to a stage play interest group. From that moment I started to have a dream of becoming an actor." Finally, he revealed that his real opportunity came while he was cleaning the theatre room when he started singing a song because he felt good. His voice got noticed and he got cast in a musical and the rest is history."

Meanwhile, Joo Won is currently preparing for his upcoming MBC TV drama 'Secret Agent War' where he plays the role of Gil Ro. The romantic action drama will air in January 2013.

1622-13282.jpg1622-13284.jpg

fr Yahoo OMG KoreanWave Philippines

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/uhm-tae-woong-to-be-husband-and-father/
girlfriday and javabeans got me cracking up when they commented: 
girlfriday: Can’t you see follow-everything-my-hyung-does Joo-won suddenly going, “I wanna get mawieed too!”javabeans: Yes, so he finally has someone to kill his bugs for him.
I am thinking ahead....Joo won suddenly going: "I wanna be a Daddy too!" ok, cool it will ya? It's a monday morning, too early to get excited about processes and all.