Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

To All Who Have Been So Supportive of Me and also everyone else here

Herez something really funny... I think the folks in the Moat & Caves r going to luv tis at the expense of us Garden ppl... but never, we can take jokes... we got BIG hearts :))

-edit-

vid removed :-$

@manyearsago I now accept tat not everyone shares the same sense of dry humour or way of interpretation/understanding as myself. We r all from different backgrounds and age groups all after.

Dun worry abt me my dear ladies/dongsaengs. Im fine now tat I hav gone thru a really thorough & extensive laughter therapy tis afternoon... havent u check your inbox, manyearsago? it shld be bursting from my pm. go check if u hav not and u will understand wat Im talking abt :)) I accidently discovered some really hilarious cartoon vids and I posted them in the pm. I almost went beserk with those vids and laughed till my tummy hurts..

For the rest of our friends, herez one of the vids. one of my fav coz it reminds me of 1N2D :))

-edit-

Since our cutie loves bears, herez are a couple of tips on wat u shld not do if u wan to apply for the post of JW's beary lady :D

In tis "training" vid, u will get to see how the bottom of the moat abyss and @coolreborn's pet monster look like. my dear dongsaeng u forgotten to feed Moatie again? :))

-edit-

Guest jsubmarine

.........hmmm.....
a new quotable quote ( is ) being born (every once in a while...)
".....thicker than Kangto's pants"...

*opens a new journal, scribbles......*

THE BOOK OF JOO WON.
Entry No. 1:
"thicker than Kangto's pants."

Guest rynhanna

Hi @ctfrsgp,
I do not know what has happened, but I do hope you are okay and will stay here in this thread. You are awesome with videos and all. I do not have anything much to share, unlike you. So, please stay.

Hi @ctfrsgp,

I do not know what has happened, but I do hope you are okay and will stay here in this thread. You are awesome with videos and all. I do not have anything much to share, unlike you. So, please stay.

@rynhanna No worries... im still here and is ok now. I hav discovered a whole bunch of hilarious bear and rabbit vids tis afternoon. unless anyone finds me irritating again, i wil b here dishing out vids of cutie and those funny bear and bunnies :))

@coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo

@jsubmarine @exile18 @manyearsago @stearly @sunshine4ever @hobeverly1212 and everyone else in this thread,

I hav jus posted a vid over at 1N2D thread. itz a Star Date interview with Kim Papa & Kim Mama. Quite funny. Kim Mama is so beautiful and they look so loving :\"> :x