Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples @alysanne: That's also what I think, when it comes to role, he will do it. Maybe his self-conscious or it's not his way. His not really a muscular guy, but I describe him as lean and mean guy. For me that is perfect with an OH.

See how they make fans suffer....
5b4rvq.png
... just a bit more.....

@mrdimples Maybe just a micrometer below you. LOL. We can only keep our hopes high... with the pics I mean :D. But it could be interesting if there is just, even  just one juicy picture of him. LOL. I think he is unbuttoning/buttoning the pants (darnit!) coz he comes home with gray pants then he changed to his all white uniform right (lucky Shunji, did underpants already existed those days? I wonder.). So............ we can just imagine it. hahahaha.

coolreborn said: @mrdimples Maybe just a micrometer below you. LOL. We can only keep our hopes high... with the pics I mean :D. But it could be interesting if there is just, even  just one juicy picture of him. LOL. I think he is unbuttoning/buttoning the pants (darnit!) coz he comes home with gray pants then he changed to his all white uniform right (lucky Shunji, did underpants already existed those days? I wonder.). So............ we can just imagine it. hahahaha.

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: @mrdimples Maybe just a micrometer below you. LOL. We can only keep our hopes high... with the pics I mean :D. But it could be interesting if there is just, even  just one juicy picture of him. LOL. I think he is unbuttoning/buttoning the pants (darnit!) coz he comes home with gray pants then he changed to his all white uniform right (lucky Shunji, did underpants already existed those days? I wonder.). So............ we can just imagine it. hahahaha.

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

@mrdimples Maybe just a micrometer below you. LOL. We can only keep our hopes high... with the pics I mean :D. But it could be interesting if there is just, even  just one juicy picture of him. LOL. I think he is unbuttoning/buttoning the pants (darnit!) coz he comes home with gray pants then he changed to his all white uniform right (lucky Shunji, did underpants already existed those days? I wonder.). So............ we can just imagine it. hahahaha.

I swear coolreborn you are bring the worst out from me. Before we know it, we'll soon get flagged by soomp. 

Talk about revealing, you know sometimes a tease is much better and way more agonising? 

Your mention about underpants(btw they existed for a long time) and you watch 1N2D, right? Joowon's comfy pants drive me nuts! I know we have been drooling at this tight pants on Bridal Mask but in 1N2D, he shows some fondness for thin, comfy pants which made my eyes popped out of the sockets and made me guess "left? right? up? down?" I am usually not like this but when something is so right in your face, when can a poor girl like me do? 

@mrdimples  May soompi have mercy on us. Because Joo Won's not showing us some mercy by being so darn sexy. I'm laughing right now, you described what's happening in 1N2D so vividly and I was rolling in mud when I'm watching him and noticing that too. *Will we get into hot water by posting those moments? * What can I say, I feel for you mrdimples. I understand it 101%, let's just have fun with what Joo Won can give us right now even if what we want is more than that, hahahaha. *dies from giggling and laughing*

@alysanne I think mrdimples and I will protest if his stylist will do something about it. LOL.

@coolreborn i do agree tat JW is sexy but he's not sex sexy. Wat makes me think he's sexy is his ability to switch fr being a "kid brother" tat sets off the maternal instinct in all his female fans (regardless of age) to a charming, mature n dependable MAN whom most women would wish for as their "significant halves".

Guest alysanne

@mrdimples @coolreborn: Yeah, their stylists basically prepare their wardrobe for their appearances. Then again, yeah, you guys are right--maybe he just wears what he wants to. LOL. You can see a glimpse of his stylist at the beginning of the Dinosaur Island episode.  She was helping him pack his things. :)
@mojobobo: On purpose! Hrmmmmm... :-?   ;))

JooWon made me a #1 fan of his... This is the first time I'm so crazy about an Korean actor. Usually it's the character of the drama that I love not the actor but JooWon... I can't get enough of you!!!

I hope he'll have many more success in the future!!! I will always support any Kdrama you do. Fighting!!!

@ctfrsgp : I think it depends on the person liking Joo Won, especially the intensity of how they like him. Myself, I don't see him as the kid-brother type switching to mature man, I just see him as a man (I think my maternal instinct did not sets off when I fell for him). Besides there are many mature and dependable man that doesn't look sexy. And for me, he doesn't have to act like a mature man so I can see him as sexy. How I wish I cannot see him as sex sexy, ooops. But I think I'm already down the gutter so... hmmmm. I never liked a Korean actor like him before, I'm beginning to feel guilty, hahahaha.

@ctfrsgp : Oh... that reason. I think, many Joo Won fans faced that same dilemma. And partly, I should feel guilty too if I think of the age gap *just a few years older than him but not as old as you :D *. But, was it wrong to admire or see in different light a person just because of the age gap? He is an adult person now and I can't see him as a kid anymore. I'd say, it would really feel more wrong or more guilty if one deny what one feel but still feel it. Sounds complicated, even to me. LOL.I don't think you're breaking the law with that one, if his 17 yrs old, you might be. But I think, it all depends on the person. So if you don't want to think of him as sex sexy but sexy, that's ok. But if you want to cross the other side... then we will welcome you... hahahaha.