Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

20k40td.jpg

This is one of the best 1N2D episode I've watched. It gave me the chance to see Joo Won in "new light" Nyahahahaha. Joo Won, you got that power on me that I can't help but to look... and look... and look some more! *rolls in dirt and mud and loving it* The Front and loving it.

@mrdimples and other pervies out there. This pic is specially made for you all!

@mojobobo : Omo... What to do? I still have a few things under my sleeves... Maybe I'll make a disclaimer like mrdimples. LOL.

Oohhh... we can just imagine ourselves being dated by Joo Won (in our dreams :))) But I wish him the best of luck, if he can find someone like me, then his the luckiest guy in the world. ;))

Guest alysanne

You guys, this must be one of the most...ummm...R-rated stream-of-consciousness threads on Soompi.  But then again, I don't visit the idols and boyband threads, so who knows.   :))  But you are all awesome and hilarious and you make me laugh.  Carry on.   =)) 

Gosh, I want to hug him from behind.... ;)) :\"> :D >:D< >:D:D<

Black bweefs!!! *nosebleeds*

Backhugs....aaahhhhh.... Rem those we saw in Ojakgyo Brothers... Gotta be the most memorable n beautiful scenes tat i've seen n love... :x

Guest butwal

Guess everyone is obsessed with his bubble butt LOL He is the only K-actor who made me notice every part of his body not just his face LOL

Guest rynhanna

@butwal
bubble butt? First time heard it and it is so true... Where are we heading with these kind of fetish? Lower than the gutter itself, methink. My realization started with the infamous soft green pant. At that time I said aloud to myself, "wow, this man is daring to wear that kind of pants". From there and plus with all these posts in this thread, it will take a very long time for me to recover from this madness. God helps me, please...

@rynhanna : Nah, help will not come. LOL. :P

See, even with sweat in between his nose and lips... He still looks cute.

20hvwr7.png

.... my obsession of being his mic keeps getting bigger by the minute... see his mic, that place there... can I be there even just a minute? Just my head there... awwww.....

Guest ditadita

coolreborn said: mojobobo said: @coolreborn, what will hubby think?!?!
I'm just wondering what Joo Won will be thinking if he sees our posts lollll. 
Butt...Joo Won is one of those rare guys with a buttttttttt kekeke