Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Caecilia_12

@mrdimples Are we going to directly mention Cutie's account (@ moonjunwon) ? Because if we are to mention it, I think the space is not enough.  :(:((

You are right @Caecilia_12 I tried it with @coolreborn pics and it wouldn't work! *weeps* The only way now, is to split it into 2 tweets or use this short version: 안녕하세요 주원씨.We're Joo Won soompi Int'l Fans.15/6 도쿄 팬미팅 에서 선물와 트로피가 기대주세요.저희들이 특별히 위해서 이 선물을 만들었어요.감사합니다~ Ottoke, @mrdimples???

daydreamsindecember said: You are right @Caecilia_12 I tried it with @coolreborn pics and it wouldn't work! *weeps* The only way now, is to split it into 2 tweets or use this short version: 안녕하세요 주원씨.We're Joo Won soompi Int'l Fans.15/6 도쿄 팬미팅 에서 선물와 트로피가 기대주세요.저희들이 특별히 위해서 이 선물을 만들었어요.감사합니다~ Ottoke, @mrdimples???

mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said: You are right @Caecilia_12 I tried it with @coolreborn pics and it wouldn't work! *weeps* The only way now, is to split it into 2 tweets or use this short version: 안녕하세요 주원씨.We're Joo Won soompi Int'l Fans.15/6 도쿄 팬미팅 에서 선물와 트로피가 기대주세요.저희들이 특별히 위해서 이 선물을 만들었어요.감사합니다~ Ottoke, @mrdimples???

I'm looking for an energy booster but I think I'm now in bigger trouble...

Jacket, you are now my enemy... Yah!!!!!

Cutie, now all I can see is your lips...

And please I'm already in trouble, don't let me look down...

Awwwww.... I can't help it!!! Let me stare at it for a bit....   @-) :\"> :-*

Tasia said: coolreborn said: I'm looking for an energy booster but I think I'm now in bigger trouble...

Jacket, you are now my enemy... Yah!!!!!

Cutie, now all I can see is your lips...

And please I'm already in trouble, don't let me look down...

Awwwww.... I can't help it!!! Let me stare at it for a bit....   @-) :\"> :-*

daydreamsindecember said: You are right @Caecilia_12 I tried it with @coolreborn pics and it wouldn't work! *weeps* The only way now, is to split it into 2 tweets or use this short version: 안녕하세요 주원씨.We're Joo Won soompi Int'l Fans.15/6 도쿄 팬미팅 에서 선물와 트로피가 기대주세요.저희들이 특별히 위해서 이 선물을 만들었어요.감사합니다~ Ottoke, @mrdimples???

Guest arch00

latteholic said: HAHAHAHA.. I still can't believe you tweeted that fart line, @arch00... =))

I got the perfect line for you and @bobsavero... "Cutie, do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tweet you again and again..." =))

Cutie, I wonder if the chair will hold... with so many moaters out there vying for that position...

Aissh....... I'm in deeper trouble. I'm already on top of a trouble and this again... awwww, I really love this trouble. And that apple is not helping...... yellow green, are you, apple....

google translate:

Samora
, munchaewon, jusanguk 'green female', 'Good Doctor' title confirmed as

12144512257_60800030.jpg

New KBS 2TV Drama 'Green Mesquite "the title of' Good Doctor 'was confirmed by.

Bureau officials on the 12th KBS drama "The Green Mesquite titled" The intellectual is too difficult 'Good Doctor' to change the title to, "he said. Preference doctor with autism grow up to a good doctor, which contains the story as more information will be replaced with the title reveals, by implication.

Munchaewon 'green female' heroine suddenly.
     The Green Mesquite collected in Vail heroine, press ..
     Samora, "Green Mesquite 'challenge to the medical drama
     'Brain' popular replay? Medical drama 'The ...

'Brain' to create the second since the KBS 'Good Doctor' and Samora, munchaewon, jusanguk been cast as the lead attracted attention. Pediatric Surgery Syndrome sufferers servant in the background story of the surgeon and his colleagues will cover.

'Ohjakgyo Brothers' directed by the PD can alert, medical susageuk OCN 'God's Quiz' Jay Park writer who wrote a series of scripted plays.

'Shark' successor will be the first broadcast in August.

source nocutnews

Hi guys! First post here!! :D Joo Won's thread is growing so fast from the 700-800 plus pages to the now 1206 pages. :) I have seen his first drama, Baker Kim Tak Guk and his performance in that drama really surprises me as I couldn't tell he was a newbie back then. However, I have only started to become really interested in him after Bridal Mask. :D