Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

goldlotus said: @arch00: Thanks dear :) @arh00, why cant I see your avatar, I'm intending to change my avatar, Does this not work like "log in" problem weeks ago.

Ma OO said: *staring at PDs* So do u think inviting guests will help you? :-q

If he wants to change format,fine,change it.but do it right okay?! I was watching previous episodes last night and it almost brought me tears.They were soo funny...

Guest AMIKO1430292642

I'm not sure if you've seen it or not. Cutie interview in magazine from Thailand.
" Asta Mag Thailand" issue June. Sorry if you've seen it already. I just found it in the pages of his Thailand family.

cr: as tagged

263374_473924726026599_1698536693_n.jpg

945337_473924866026585_1777975315_n.jpg575563_473924886026583_1489546323_n.jpg320490_473924882693250_1794022161_n.jpg

Hey gals... long time no post been very very buzy these days and this thread has grown tremendously. Thanx for the updates and clips... and love the pix of joowon and sikyung... they seem like real brothers and absolutely love their bromance to bits.
I've just watched 1N2D with yoona... omg I almost had girl crush. I dont know yoona has such a bubbly personally. She is just so fun to watch. Now I am thinking about watching that dreadful 'Love Rain ' drama... just for her.
Dear kdramagod.. please put Joo won and yoona in one drama. romcom please, KBS channel with gaksital PD as director, that should not be too much too ask. Thank you in advance.

yoona_zps79339055.jpgyoona2_zpsfd934b95.jpg

Cutie just tweeted!!

@Moonjunwon: 나였던 그 아이?

내 안에 있다

Translated by babylon translator as

"He was my child? inside of me."

Huh!?

Moaty google translates it as

"Or was he? Is within me"

Huh?!

-EDIT-

first cutie tweeted "hot" now there's a "child"?? Eh?! That was fast cutie! Kekekeke!

Guest mydeed

ezze said: Hey gals... long time no post been very very buzy these days and this thread has grown tremendously. Thanx for the updates and clips... and love the pix of joowon and sikyung... they seem like real brothers and absolutely love their bromance to bits.
I've just watched 1N2D with yoona... omg I almost had girl crush. I dont know yoona has such a bubbly personally. She is just so fun to watch. Now I am thinking about watching that dreadful 'Love Rain ' drama... just for her.
Dear kdramagod.. please put Joo won and yoona in one drama. romcom please, KBS channel with gaksital PD as director, that should not be too much too ask. Thank you in advance.

yoona_zps79339055.jpgyoona2_zpsfd934b95.jpg

Ehh I also agree that is abit ESP it keep showing the food make me hungry at 11 pm which I can't find food at my place

And all the games are related to foods But I think joo won enjoy this as he really like food

I guess if we put pretty girl and yummy food in front of him think he will look at the food 1st lol

But I think I prefer the outdoor game with the viewers as it seem more interesting and more fun