Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thank you so much for volunteering. I am out now, I will give you some specs of the poster which @manyearsago gave me and also the link to my photobucket. Be back in a hour or so

Thanks @latteholic for undertaking the making of the mosaic poster! If you need any help regarding this do buzz me and I'll try to answer any qns you may have

@mrdimples Thank you so much! I know I can always count on you, dear :) :x

@daydreamsincedecember no worries, dear. Making cutie's fanart is one of my hobbies now :)  I'll try the mosaic thingy and let you know by today or tomorrow if it can be done or not. And all I need to do is turn the poster into a mosaic montage right, or is there something else that need to be added to the poster? 

@crazyoverkdrama...   I did not find Cutie's lotion at SM or any other place that I went to' date=' they said its out of stock.[/quote']

Aww... I found the same scent but it's a perfume, not the lotion. My source told me that it was a limited edition. I almost pleaded with her to find me the lotion, since it was long gone. I might try Cash and Carry. Will let you know if i find it and have it reserved for you.

Our Prince shows up after the incident and the culprit feels apologetic to Cutie, he brings Cutie a plate of food. :))
2d1n265clip0.gif2d1n2651clip0.gif
<!--url{0}-->After the collision, it seems like Cutie's more energetic. Now be prepared to see a potential hiphop dancer - Joowon

2d1n2652clip0.gif2d1n2654clip0.gif