Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@moonjunwon Joowonah, Diễn xuất của em thật tuyệt vời! Cố lên nhé! Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - Việt Nam
That's in my language.
:)
Actually, I addressed nuna -dongseang with him in my message because I'm older than him. :D
On that day Joowon will welcome all of us.
videoplayback18clip0new.gifvideoplayback19clip0new.gifvideoplayback20clip0new.gifvideoplayback21clip0new.gif
Thanks Ppyongteam for video

@coolreborn, finally we get serious on our tweeting campaign!! Let's hope that he will take note that he has a lot of fans, and from different countries! :)) :))

Oh, and master @mrdimples, if our tweets and fanart fails in getting his attention, we'll send in my comrades @bobsavero and @arch00 to do the spamming. I'm sure they'll get his attention fast! :)) :))

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

Attention: Group Tweets on May 9, 2013

AWESOME! @coolreborn.

Gosh I am in dilemma as to what language to tweet in! We have 4 official languages here in Singapore. Should I tweet in all 4? Wait, I don't even know what Awesome acting and fighting in Malay and Tamil.

On another note, I am just speculating here but I think one way to get Cutie's attention is some interesting fanart or funny picture. I remember he retweets some of the funny pics that Korean fans tweet to him.

Nice idea my twin. Maybe those who have artistic talent in here can do some fanart... I fail on those stuffs, can't even do a proper stick figure, it will turn into a sick figure, :))

Let's have @latteholic do the fanart!! I just love your photoshop dear latteholic!

=)) =)) =))

Guest Mishiellie

o man~~ going off soompi and internet now!!!!
I have been on it since like 9!!!
NOT GOOD!! SO MUCH LEFT TO DO 
will be back to night!!

Although I am not Joo Won, I still hope @coolreborn you are happy to receive my BIG HUG.   Thank you so much for uploading the vids to YT.The second vid looks familiar, I have a feeling I might have posted its translation here because I remember the reporter's name and also JW singing "My Love", Anyway, I will find out tonight from my vid archive.  Again a BIG HUG TO COOLREBORN.  YOU ARE THE BEST!!
No I haven't fixed the plugin yet, I will send you a PM within the next few days for some IT advice.
@stearly @mrdimples  Totally agree with your comments and you said what I wanted to say.  I found this article interesting too, I think he answered some of our questions.  In future, we can fully understand the background of decisions he makes on choosing his projects.
mrdimples yes the article is long and it takes time to translate but I am glad to share it here.  Every time when I translate, I struggle especially with the long sentences, well my language skill is too elementary, can't be helped!!
I am working on translating a few old articles and vids at the moment, they were exclusive to J fans but I need to do some more researches first. Some topics were mentioned before but I will still share the whole lot.  When I am ready, I will post them here.
stearly @Mishiellie  Thanks for answering coolreborn's question.

manyearsago said: Although I am not Joo Won, I still hope @coolreborn you are happy to receive my BIG HUG.   Thank you so much for uploading the vids to YT.The second vid looks familiar, I have a feeling I might have posted its translation here because I remember the reporter's name and also JW singing "My Love", Anyway, I will find out tonight from my vid archive.  Again a BIG HUG TO COOLREBORN.  YOU ARE THE BEST!!
No I haven't fixed the plugin yet, I will send you a PM within the next few days for some IT advice.
@stearly @mrdimples  Totally agree with your comments and you said what I wanted to say.  I found this article interesting too, I think he answered some of our questions.  In future, we can fully understand the background of decisions he makes on choosing his projects.
mrdimples yes the article is long and it takes time to translate but I am glad to share it here.  Every time when I translate, I struggle especially with the long sentences, well my language skill is too elementary, can't be helped!!
I am working on translating a few old articles and vids at the moment, they were exclusive to J fans but I need to do some more researches first. Some topics were mentioned before but I will still share the whole lot.  When I am ready, I will post them here.
stearly @Mishiellie  Thanks for answering coolreborn's question.