Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

stearly said:

@coolreborn: Oh, dear, I see a new logotype!

Lemons? :-)

@stearly, Yep. That's our Joo Won Soompi watermark... well, the first draft. :D I'm checking if it looks ok. I hope it does :\">,  .  I was thinking, since we are already a group, might as well have our own logo like the other forums. :D

Lemons and Joo Won! ㅋㅋㅋ

---

is @stearly banned or just the avatar pic? Hmmm... What's happening to soompi...

Let's wait for @stearly. Maybe she will know more why she is banned and if not, she be the one asking the mods. I was thinking if moatiness is the reason, I will be the first in line. :))

WAE, WAE?? The last thing she posted was about the lemons!

What's wrong with LEMONS???

2013-05-03-08-19-07--1806036436_zpsfeee2b04.jpg

Just Posting Again the Appeal of Joo Won DC Gall about the Paeksang Award International Voting for our Cutie

331ftja.jpg

I tried voting on my ancient android phone but I seem to miss on something important and I may not be able to resolve it until the end of the polling period. I'm glad our resident penguin, pororo is covering for me. Thank you dear.  It's just sad that fellow Joo Won fans in China and Myanmar can't vote. Now its up to us, other Joo Won international fans to vote for him.

If you got time and money to spare, then please vote for our Cutie. Joo Won Fans Fighting!!!  Joo Won Cutie Fighting!!!

Guest padme

crazyoverkdrama

wrote:

»

Screenshot_2013-05-03-07-45-40-1_zps64c5608c.png

Watching "Don't Click" in the morning...

Well, we'll be saying that too, if we have a colleague looking like you at work. Lucky us...

:))

Edit: On second thought, let's not watch this....

:((

not so early in the morning.,..

Guest arch00

@coolreborn master i just the voting . sorry i am so late in knowing it. is there any other way of voting beside android? i dont have android  :(  :(  
OMG i was shocked seeing @stearly banning. hope that's only a mistake. waiting for her comeback. 

arch00 said: @coolreborn master i just the voting . sorry i am so late in knowing it. is there any other way of voting beside android? i dont have android  :(  :(  
OMG i was shocked seeing @stearly banning. hope that's only a mistake. waiting for her comeback.