Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I finally had time to watch the whole episode of 1N2D.
I know I sound like a broken record... but seriously... it's just... so unfair how beautiful he is. Every time he appears onscreen I start hyperventilating... Those ajummas acted like fangirls when they met him in person haha :D

This was seriously one of the cutest thing I've seen in my whole life :x :))Not only he pouted like a big baby but he even shook his butt! :D In front of all those adult guys looking at him =))
1-13.gif

Cutie, what kind of face is this??? Its really rare to see him sulky like this :D
2-12.gif

stearly said:

nhatkhanh said:

stearly said:

So, “Win Win” will air tomorrow!

The guest gives a tight hug to Joo Won and

makes the atmosphere on the set strange.

What?! :-)

I wonder who will be special guest XD

@nhatkhanh: Me too! Someone from his past? I mean no one will

be surprised if he will hug PKW for example :-)

aigoo~~~ cant wait?? PKW also good. But anyone has same thought like me??? The 1st, 2nd or 3rd ex-girlfriend? LOL

Sounds like someone unexpected. I will translate once the Chinese translations are up. Excited already

Guest jjsweeter0211

Joo Won Got Dumped Via Text for Being Too Affectionate

2012-11-13 11:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Being overly affectionate, Joo Won revealed that he was dumped through a text message. 

During a recent recording of KBS Win Win, Joo Won appeared as a guest, where he revealed that he’s only dated two times in his life. 

95584086.jpg

“I’m the type of person who expresses his emotions, so I said I love you a lot to my girlfriend,” said Joo Won. “But I think it was too much for her, and she broke up with me through a text message.” 

Perhaps still a little hurt by the indirect breakup, Joo Won eyes were brimming with tears during the filming. 

On the way he dates, Joo Won said, “When I see a girl that I like, I usually watch over her for a really long time.” 

More on Joo Won’s dating style and ideal ladies will be revealed on November 13. 

Photo Credit: KBS

jjsweeter0211 said:

Being overly affectionate, Joo Won revealed that he was dumped through a text message. 

During a recent recording of KBS Win Win, Joo Won appeared as a guest, where he revealed that he’s only dated two times in his life. 

“I’m the type of person who expresses his emotions, so I said I love you a lot to my girlfriend,” said Joo Won. “But I think it was too much for her, and she broke up with me through a text message.” 

Perhaps still a little hurt by the indirect breakup, Joo Won eyes were brimming with tears during the filming. 

On the way he dates, Joo Won said, “When I see a girl that I like, I usually watch over her for a really long time.” 

More on Joo Won’s dating style and ideal ladies will be revealed on November 13. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

He will defintely find someone much much better , love him wholeheartedly and be happy :x

Another article~

Why did Joo Won pick Jin Se-yeon as his ideal type?

Source | 2012/11/12 | 58 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo263871.jpg

Actor Joo Won picked Jin Se-yeon as his ideal type.

He appeared on the cable channel TV Story On "100 Women and Lee Seung-yeon" and was asked about his type.

There was a surprise video message from Sin Hyeon-joon on this day. He asked, "If you were to meet between Jin Se-yeon and Han Chae-ah from the drama "Bridal Mask", which one would you choose?" Joo Won didn't hesitate and picked Jin Se-yeon,

He said, "I saw the surprise performance Sin Hyeon-joon did for Han Chae-ah at the KBS 2TV drama "Ooh La La Couple" press releasing event and I think I would rather go to Jin Se-yeon".

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/why-did-joo-won-pick-jin-se-yeon-as-his-ideal-type--49645.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#MzH0KkTcqLvdqWJE.99 

Two relationships? And that Singles interview I just did mentioned 3 loves? I am guessing:

- our boy can't count?

- lost in translations?

- one of the 3 was unrequited love? Cannot qualify as a relationship?

Maybe tonight's show will shed more light.

I think the girl does not understand Joo Won at all let alone love him. She perhaps mistook him as a love obsessed or or worse, psychotic lover. I think this experience might be the same one which led him to say he does not push & pull. The girl gave him the vibes that she has feelings for him then pulled back while he was already sinking into it, falling heads over heels. And she kind of went along until she got 'scared'???? I dunno...just speculating on my part

mrdimples said:

jjsweeter0211

wrote:

»

Joo Won Got Dumped Via Text for Being Too Affectionate<br />

<br />

2012-11-13 11:30  l   CJ E

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Being overly affectionate, Joo Won revealed that he was dumped through a text message. <br />

During a recent recording of KBS Win Win, Joo Won appeared as a guest, where he revealed that he’s only dated two times in his life. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

“I’m the type of person who expresses his emotions, so I said I love you a lot to my girlfriend,” said Joo Won. “But I think it was too much for her, and she broke up with me through a text message.” <br />

<br />

Perhaps still a little hurt by the indirect breakup, Joo Won eyes were brimming with tears during the filming. <br />

<br />

On the way he dates, Joo Won said, “When I see a girl that I like, I usually watch over her for a really long time.” <br />

<br />

More on Joo Won’s dating style and ideal ladies will be revealed on November 13. <br />

<br />

<br />

Guest nhatkhanh

@stearly agree! now he has us. I think he just concentrates on his work from now but he still needs a real love, I don't know when his real love comes. cuz I think he's a kind of sensitive person. 
@mrdimple our cutie can't count?  gosh!!! you made me laugh so hard  :))