[Drama 2011] The Musical 더 뮤지컬

siidudul

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart is still beating so fast for the ending, i personally love Hong Jae in this episode...his stare & the sweetness towards Eun Bi was justtt.....ahhh, you know?! :D , i kinda knew what you mean though sis GHSforever , the editing was a bit bothered me too :sweatingbullets: , i hope they will more concern about that element in the next episodes & pleaseeee...make Eun Bi more singing keke~~~

Thanks for the uploaders & subbers , really appreciate it guys ;)

Guest bimbim90

I couldn't watch today's ep... poooor me

Thanks GHSforever for the pic, ahhh!!!!!!!!! (do you have more caps?):))

My heart is melting right now@_@

Does anyone have any clips pls? Dying....

Anyway still waiting for subs. Fighting to anyone who is subbing this great drama.

hope that sbs will up this ep on utube as fast as possible...

AHHHHH the end was such a CLIFFHANGER!!! but I love the episode! I was screaming in the end...ahhh Go Eun Bi and Hong Jae my new kdrama couple that I'll be addicted to haha! :D now I have to wait til friday again........................ AHHHH!!! but anwyays good episode~~ can't wait for next episode! thanks for the screencaps, links and gifs! I'm rewatching the episode again :P:D I'm definitely saving those gifs! thanks tsainui ~~

Guest shamarsha

I heard the rating is low for this 2nd episode :sweatingbullets: probably because of the Chuseok holiday? but never mind...still like the drama ;) i love Eun Bi+Christine...they both complement each other haha~~ i liked the ending too, but i don't really liked Hong Jae actually...he just made me confused because of his closeness to Gang Hee <_<. This episode is good because of the REALness that you would see often in the real life, how tough it is to pursue your dreams to be real, even the obstacle probably would come from the person that you expected will always support you...your own family :mellow: i really hope the sub would available ASAP, hwaiting for the subbers :lol:

Daniel Choi and Goo Hye Sun are so adorable in this drama - the ending scene was so cute! This drama is totally underrated!

I'm so happy that English subs are being worked on - thanks a million times, subbers! :) To hold me over though until then, does anyone know if summaries are available for episode 2 (I know some people may write episode summaries on their blogs or something, but not sure if anyone is covering this drama)?

Episode 2 - watching raw

- Yoo Jin doesn't have that many lines

- Christine - Eun Bi's friend talks too much

I know it's only two episode so far and watching raw but somehow I find Ki Woong doesn't live up to his character as a cold-heart investor - I thought he will give a vibe of cool cold and a smart guy that everyone hate and envy.

As for Daniel Choi - a broadway director just came back from oversea - does he act like one? is he supposed to be more mature?

Hye Sun is good.

Will watch till the end :D

Guest babymimi__

Daniel Choi and Goo Hye Sun are so adorable in this drama - the ending scene was so cute! This drama is totally underrated!

I'm so happy that English subs are being worked on - thanks a million times, subbers! :) To hold me over though until then, does anyone know if summaries are available for episode 2 (I know some people may write episode summaries on their blogs or something, but not sure if anyone is covering this drama)?

I agree this drama is underrated I hope it gets more viewers and more people will anticipate :D I like the drama even though I'm not a fan of Musicals. THe ending was random which makes me wonder why did Choi Daniel's character "Hong Jae: suddenly kisses Go Eun Bi >_<" ah now we all have to wait til friday. But anyway I enjoy this drama, but Park Ki Woong's character as Yoojin kinda bores me. I thought he'll be cold hearted guy who cares about $ but I guess we have to wait and see how his character will progress. :D :D

The pace of this drama is great. They were able to show the complicated relationships of the character by the 2nd episode. And they added some mystery as well regarding their background. Although I don't understand Korean, thanks to the summary given by Sue from GHS thread I was able to get the gist of the story. I still hope for the English sub to be able to enjoy the drama more. Thanks to all who share info and I hope The Musical get high ratings.

Archived