[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest lordcrazex

Xiah Junsu, Picked by Critics as the Best Musical Idol

This is why i never cease to be proud of our boys. Good job Junsu on such a praise! And from critics at that! I want to see him in more musicals. I just started to watch some of the mozart performance. He blew me away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLNYJ4i0rR8&feature=related

Hopefully we will be able to see fancams for Yunho's Goong too.

And i really cant wait for JYJ album and Changmin's drama!

Kangta To be honest, I'm very sad that he said that. The boys idolized him soo much. Wonder if they were hurt hearing that, coming from kangta?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernike911

@lalalaLynn

Just a friendly reminder that any type of link to a downloading site/file hosting site is not allowed. You may PM the person next time with the site. Thanks!

Guest raikko9

Lotte Duty Free CM video DVD Giveaway event

lottedvdevent.jpg

Promotional Period : 10 July 2010 to 2 September 2010

Available at: Main Store, World Store, Incheon Airport Store, AK COEX Store, AK Gimpo Airport Store

Customers that spend $200USD and above at the Lotte Duty Free Store will get a “Making Version” of the CM DVD Video as a present.

*Purchases do not include brands such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tiffany etc.

*Image on actual item may differ

*In the event that a purchase is cancelled, the premium will have to be returned as well.

*Cannot be redeemed together with other presents.

Source: [Lotte DFS]

Translated by: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

100709 준수 Junsu - idol musical star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7-3W761YvE&feature=player_embedded

credit:uploader

A small rant of mine on fandom, DBSK and getting old

I've discovered DBSK and kpop in my first year of high-school. Now I finished high-school and enrolled into a college. DBSK marked one period of my life and that way, became a part of me, for all times.

Because of them, I got out of my ridiculous emo phase and started looking on the bright side of life. They became my role models, with their hard work and lovable personalities. I started striving to become a better person. I became a better person.

I'm not the same cowardly, angry little girl I was before I met them.

Their music became an outlet for me and all my suppressed emotions. It cheered me up on my bad days. It was my companion during the long hours of studying and writing homework. It was my source of inspiration when at night, before going to bed, I would turn on the stereo and let my imagination run wild.

When I first joined this fandom, they were the "hot issue". There were so many fans actively discussing them on the forum. I never joined in. I was too shy to say anything. And it was so crowded I was sure no one would hear me anyway. Nowadays, it is much quieter. I know almost everyone's names in this thread. I know who is whose bias, who posts the news, who posts long and interesting insights, who translates and who only lurks.

Only a couple of years ago, there were always at least a 100 of users browsing this topic. Now, this number has shrank considerably.

Older fans have grown up, forgotten about kpop and DBSK. New fans have joined some other fandoms, where the artists are younger and the music is autotuned.

DBSK is the only group I am a fan of. I am a very loyal person (not by choice - by nature). When I love something, I really do. I don't move on, or forget. I thought about moving on from DBSK when I heard about the lawsuit. I searched for a group to who I could transfer all my love to.

But in the end...

...They're the only group whose interviews would I bother to read, the only group whose videos I watch, the only group whose photobooks and ridiculously expensive Japanese singles I buy. I don't download their stuff. At all. They deserve better than that.

I'm an oldie in the terms of kpop. But I'm not retiring this fandom. I have too much fun being a DBSK fan to just quit. I love their music. I love reading DBSK fanfics. I love watching their concerts. I love their interactions. I love the discussions in this thread, even when things get heated.

I want to keep this feeling forever. I want to see Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho forever. I don't want them to just be "a legend". I want them to be a reality.

Let's support them in what they do, even if it's not what we want them to do. For years now, they've been giving us their everything - their privacy, their freedom, their health. Now let us give them something - support.

JYJ, HoMin, Xiah, Changmin, Doctor, Price Shin - whatever the name, they are still them. Don't forget that. :)

Lol, I wonder if anyone read this to the end.

Guest lenale

Im also still wondrin if Avex has something to do w/ their Korean activities as well as this upcoming album? According to some info being released, this album will going to be released in Aug. so there's a possibility that those 4 songs might be from the album?

Villa wanted to go to Barca since last season, he was willing to cut his salary by like 3million euros for 3yrs just to go to Barca bcoz Valencia was asking too much money for the transfer.Glad that he finally got what he wanted.Jae has loads of nieces and nephews I guess

i wish they could release more infos about JYJ mini-live in Seoul...but considering it will be only in september, i think we'll have to be very patient...lolz...but honestly, i believe it will be songs from their upcoming album (as the release date and the mini-live are around the same time)...and maybe the lotte song too...and i would think Avex is behind this album...i am not sure about their korean activities though, but this Lotte event was announced on JYJ official japanese website...time will tell...

Lotte Duty Free CM video DVD presentation event

Dates: Sat, July 10th, 2010 ~ Thurs, September 2nd, 2010

wow, just when i was asking for more news about it...lolz...i cant wait for tomorrow to see whats inside the DVD!! if only there was a way to get this DVD too...i guess not...

thank you for this news raikko^^

[DBSK]Junsu's dog Xiahky

awww, i love this videos where the 5 of them were introducing their dog :wub: ...

Xiahky is really a beautiful dog...even doing some modelling for photographer Jaejoong...lolz...

so cute :wub: ...thank you raikko for sharing^^ i love every single videos from this "all about TVXQ - season 3" DVD...

映画『君が踊る、夏』予告編

The Summer You Danced Trailer

i am not a big fan of the actors...but just to listen our boys singing this beautiful song, i would love to watch the movie...i love when the song is playing during the teaser...its certainly the best promotion for this movie...

thank you Sayuri chan for sharing this video^^

[TRANS] 100708 Actor Yunho: "Believing In Yourself Is Most Important"

as always, Yunho's words are full of wisdom and i can only admire him for this...as an artist, its so important to believe in yourself...and the choices you make will influence your future too...but once you choose a path, even if it might not be the best, dont have any regrets and go ahead with it...do your best...its definitely something to think over and keep in mind...

thank you Senorita for sharing this article^^

makes me proud of Junsu and he can be very proud of himself...receiving so many praises and recognition from the critics...its fully deserved though, as Junsu is so hardworking and talented at the same time...

thank you freaksworld for sharing this news^^

[TRANS] 100708 SMTOWN LIVE '10 WORLD TOUR In Seoul - Seating Plan & Ticket Prices

does it mean Cassies can only bring 2 banners while some can have 4? i am not sure i understand well blush.gif

tickets price is reasonable...but certainly it will be very difficult to get tickets, just like it was for the Thanksgiving live in june...

thank you nery for the info^^

Guest lalalaLynn

@lalalaLynn

Just a friendly reminder that any type of link to a downloading site/file hosting site is not allowed. You may PM the person next time with the site, but it is strictly unacceptable in this forum. Thanks!

Omo i'm sorry >o<

I deleted the link

I did!

It's really touching

I don't know if they know this,

and sometimes i wish i could tell them,

that their singing has not only helped them achieve their dreams,

but those of others too

That their music means much more to other people than they might think

That's why sometimes i get annoyed by fans that only seem to like them

because OMG YOOCHUN IS SO HOT!!!1! >o<

[TRANS] 100708 SMTOWN LIVE '10 WORLD TOUR In Seoul - Seating Plan & Ticket Prices

does it mean Cassies can only bring 2 banners while some can have 4? i am not sure i understand well

tickets price is reasonable...but certainly it will be very difficult to get tickets, just like it was for the Thanksgiving live in june...

thank you nery for the info^^

I think they're talking about the banners on the sides of the stadium

Like these:

25fp0.jpg

@Sayuri JaeJoong

Thank you for the trailer!

The song fits the movie perfectly!

I really want to watch it

--

Today when i went downstairs,

my mom was watching tv,

and since i'm not using my lenses right now,

i couldn't see it clearly,

but there was this guy on that wore almost the exact same blouse Jae was wearing

on THIS picture, and i was all like OMG$#&(%$#, until my little sister hit me >o<

It's not like i'm ever going to see Jae on tvㅠㅠ

Guest No MoRe

JYJ LA Fanaccount

Glad to know they're okay

I wish you the best

Really very proud of your

our baby , you Deserve the best things ..

[sCANS]100709

Kanon Magazine Aug Issu

soo hot blush.gif

Banners

Club K.I.T. - 4

Jumping BoA - 4

TRAXIAN - 1

Cassiopeia - 2

E.L.F. - 2

S♡NE - 1

SHINee World - 1

happy for Cassiopeia Being there , go girls and show our support For

homin

excl.gif

god :wacko:

all kpop is ....

I dont want to go to allkpop Again ,

the thing going crazy there ,

Against our 5 Boys ... that make me Anger and sad

I wish our boys make a come Back to Korea

And show the people that they are the best Group

for me I didnt see btter than them

They Are the best always in my heart :tears:

tvxq forever

Guest Heaven2100

Haha well i read it.. and i had to reply.. i know what you're talking about.. although i'm not their fan from the start:) You can say i discovered Kpop not too long ago..(and i really regret i didn't do that earlier)..

I listen to many groups.. to many singers, but somehow they captured me.. and although i can fangirl about other groups.. something about this guys is different.. They really inspired me.. as a person and as a musician.. I started to love music more and really take it seriously... because i saw 5 young boys(yeah they are older than me but still they are young) standing on stage and really give it ALL! crying, dancing like crazy, smiling... that really touched me..!

And i'm loyal person too.. when I love someone or smth.. i love till the end..(and when i hate i hate till the end haha..sweatingbullets.gif ) and i really felt sad when this lawsuit started because i didn't enjoy this fandom for so long.. but i'm sure they will come back and they'll show us a lot more...

I always wanted to meet them.. and just say thank you!! because they really influenced me..:)

JYJ- ohh i'm so proud of this boyys.. can't wait for the album.. i just hope that 'W' will be there haha..:) and i think we are gonna hear different styles too! can't wait!

Xiah- So proud of this boy! he really deserves the praises...

Yunho- This is a real man! i'm sure he will rock Goong!

Thanks for all the updates!!!:)

Guest sheilapiglet

[TRANS] Popeye August Issue: 3hree Voices

Tohoshinki members Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu have formed a new unit and commenced their activities as a group. In order to truly grasp the power of their charisma and their mindset on stage, we will begin by interviewing some of the crew who have worked with the three of them in the past.

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu, who are hugely popular in Japan, have an average age of around 25 years old. How do the people around them perceive the three members behind the scenes? We interviewed two of their former stylists to find out.

Masah-san said 'They were already superstars in Korea and all over Asia when I first started working with them, but they had only just debuted in Japan. Originally, I thought they'd be proud and overconfident, but as it turned out, they were shockingly humble and polite. This could be due to the customs and traditions of Korea, which command respect towards seniors. They were both refreshing and charismatic. They have tall figures and toned bodies, and their perfect figures are best displayed when dressed in suits; all in all, no matter what they are dressed in, the clothes fit as though they were especially tailored for them. In any case, as their stylist, I frequently get a 'ah, they give those clothes value' kind of feeling. Also, the relationship between the members is almost like that of a family, and that was something we witnessed regularly through their interaction. Now that I think back, my mind is suddenly flooded with memories of the glorious past.

Similarly, another stylist commented that 'They have not changed at all since the day of their debut, despite their popularity in Japan, their attitudes toward the people around them have remained the same, but in terms of their work, they've become increasingly aggressive. Back when we were preparing for the concerts in Osaka and Tokyo, Jaejoong spent much of his time discussing matters regarding wardrobe with me, he even followed me home at times to talk about it, and it was all to satisfy their fans.' The three of them really like fashion, particularly Yoochun and Jaejoong, they have a deep interest in Japanese fashion. As their stylist, I feel a lot of joy.'

Even off camera and behind the scenes, they are warm, polite and humble towards all members of staff. Even men find their charm difficult to resist.

(omitted)

Dressed in a brown leather coat and denim jeans, I could feel a mix and match kind of vibe, and this was enhanced by the studded belt he was wearing. Yoochun, who spent some time living in the US, is really suited for this kind of casual look.

Junsu, who recently began his solo activities under the name Xiah Junsu wore a military inspired top which also had a casual, simplistic feel. The knit shirt and the edgy jeans are apparently a combination Junsu himself wanted to experiment with.

Working diligently since the age of 15 in pursuit of his dream, Jaejoong wore a black coat and a black knit top. In terms of accessories, he wore a simple silver pendant. As a whole, whilst his look seemed effortless, Jaejoong managed to exude an aura of grace and elegance.

Credits: TVXQBaidu + xiahking

Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

yes, the guys are always loved by the lucky people that get to work with them=) not liking the title of 3hree Voices tho...i hope that's not their new official name.

[FANACCOUNT] 100704 HTTG Event in Kobe - Yunho still remains the same Yunho he was

Yunho's fan meeting had ended

I am back!

Today I attended both sessions in Kobe.

Today's Yunho gave us this kind of impression

He looks great~

Where was yesterday's Yunho? (T/N: She means Yunho did not look as fatigue as yesterday)

MC was petite Shiru-san

She was talking in cheerful mood.

Introducing Yunho and Ara

She did exactly the same in first and second session... haighz...

But, that was the routine....

In the part where Yunho read aloud the letter, everyone cried as expected.

We cried, because we were touched, that we could hear Yunho's voice again, and could listen to him talking about the past.

Can see the smile on Yunho's face, is the greatest wealth and enjoyment for me.

I am pleased because I felt it is still the same like last year, as if nothing significant has changed.

When the event ended, my friend told me,

'Yunho still remains the same Yunho he was'

I think this is a matter of course.

All have been mentioned in these words.

At last, Yunho left us these,

'We shall meet again!'

Oh Yeah! Yunho!

Oh! Our Yunho!

Please do not break your promise~

Do you know that, there's no reason (for you to break the promise).

Because of this Yunho, I fall deeply in love again.

Yunho ah~~~ Thank you!

T/N: The following part was written by this Japanese fan to her friend

Chin gu ah~~~

Your love has been sent

Now can cry emotionally and wholeheartedly

Credits: TVXQBaidu

Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

[TRANS] 100709 From Tohoshinki To Park Yong Ha – Tower Records’ Biggest K-POP Festival In History!

Pic: http://www.dbsknights.net/2010/07/trans-100709-from-tohoshinki-to-park.html

The Shinjuku branch of Tower Records is placing the spotlight on Korean Singers with “Tower’s Biggest K-POP Festival in History!”

The most popular group in Japan, Tohoshinki! The ceiling is decorated with Tohoshinki posters, and can be seen at a glance. There are 2 special corners that have been set up for Tohoshinki.

(Irrelevant details omitted)

Source: [innolife.net]

Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

wow, wish I could go!

[news] TVXQ Japan activity stop (동방신기 한국에 이어 일본 활동 중단)

I guess this is old news?....still sad to see the title tho...wonder what the report was saying?

100706 Yunho Stalking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_C0p0SGzE

this was outside during Goong Rehearsal period I think.

*edit: is it just me or is the media button not working properly?

Guest globerrific

somehow they captured me.. and although i can fangirl about other groups.. something about this guys is different.. They really inspired me.. as a person and as a musician..

i think you took the words outta my mouth! i knew there was something different about the way i feel for these boys, but couldn't really put a finger to it. yes you're right they're an inspiration, and the perfect models for professionalism and humility. maybe that's why i can never look at them and go "wow these boys are so hot and sexy", and instead i'll go "wow these guys are so awesome how do they control their voices during live dance performances!" you might think i'm psychotic but... i can't see Jaejoong as hot. at all. or any of the other 4 boys lol. to me they're just... DBSK - the pros when it comes to the stage.

re the critical acclaim Junsu received for Mozart: i'm not surprised at all. honestly whenever i watch Junsu perform, i can never understand how this guy seldom goes wrong. imo Junsu has pretty much reached performance immortality lol.

Guest sakurahearts

Dang, I'm late, but congratulations for the 5th thread! Time moves so fast.

@Alixana: I read it till the end. :D I understand what you're talking about, it's just so sad that many fans that used to be hardcore fans decides to leave this fandom because of the lawsuits and the boys not being as active like they used to be. Personally for me, I still love them as much as I did back then when I discovered them in 2007. Their old and new songs have been always playing in my itunes. When you have become emotionally attached to them, it's hard to let go.

Right now, many groups are debuting here and there and many fans have moved on, because they probably felt that DBSK is getting too old. I love some of them, such as BEAST, but DBSK will always be a special one for me and I'll always keep supporting them.

I'm very proud of you, Su! ♥ I'm looking forward to see him again in Mozart this October. :D

[TRANS] 100708 Actor Yunho: "Believing In Yourself Is Most Important"

"Even though the chosen road may not be the best, but since you've made your choice, don't change your mind. That is life."

I love this part. Leader's wise words.

2rrksp3.jpg

LOL CHUNFACE. Somebody photoshop Jae's head with the flowery thing on it with this. XD

1z70dqt.jpg cutie Chun~

^ I love the interviews. And Yunho~ 'Yunho still remains the same Yunho he was' I'm really happy to hear that.

Guest Elizabeth9095

@[TRANS] 071010 Xiah Junsu as Mozart again in, October?

YES PLEASE! I’m delighted by Junsu participation in mozart, it fits him, it makes him shine and he enjoy it so much. Yes please

@[TRANS] Popeye August Issue: 3hree Voices

Very interesting reading.

humble and polite seems to be the way everyone remembers them. Bright, hardworking.

Even men find their charm difficult to resist? Yeah, I remember Jaejoong been harassed in TV :P

I really want the dvd, I don’t know what to do

@ Alixana

I read it all, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I’m new here, I don’t know how it was before, but I agree with you, I know who the people here are ^^

Guest hitsumabushi_

Let's support them in what they do, even if it's not what we want them to do. For years now, they've been giving us their everything - their privacy, their freedom, their health. Now let us give them something - support.

JYJ, HoMin, Xiah, Changmin, Doctor, Price Shin - whatever the name, they are still them. Don't forget that.

ME ! (:

and I hope many ppl read it. It's so sincere and touching. Maybe It's beacause I'm having a bad day but i felt like crying after reading it. I am really happy when I find fans like you.

It must be so meaningful to you since it has been a whole period in your life. That's so nice. It's my third year being a fan and I'm the happiest fan ever. Despite all that bad stuff what to this point it is better to just understand and overcome.

Because I miss so much leaderXsu interaction ^_^ , something fun to share:

Guest Kui4eva

Is any of the DBSK fanclubs going to purchase group tickets so that all Cassies are going to sit together at the SM concert in Los Angeles? It'll be nice if all Cassies sit in one area and all the other fanclubs sit in their areas. It'll be nice to see a section of red at the Staples Center. If not, it's still okay. We'll just see red throughout the stadium with blue and pink.

Guest Supernike911

[TRANS] 100709 You Should Know?! Jejung Bible

Bright and beautiful voice, taps on the soul of the listeners

As the main singer of Tohoshinki, not only does Jejung have a bright voice that attracts countless fans, his beautiful appearance has been Tohoshinki's "facade", always being the center of attention. As an artist or as an idol, Jejung, who has always received the support of many, can be counted as a perfect celebrity. But, this Jejung also has a never-ending supply of commentary and a humorous side. With such a contrast, this has also become part of his charisma, tightly clasping onto the hearts of women and never leaving.

You Should Know?! Jejung Bible

Growth: A mischievous teen growing up in his family

As the youngest of a big family with 8 older sisters, Jejung has always been the "mischievous" child. In order to achieve his dream of being a singer while not being a burden on his family, he started working scattered jobs to obtain his living expenses at a young age. No matter how poor or hard his life was, he continued advancing towards a stage just for himself.

Personality: An innate child of humor and cordiality

With just one look, there will be a feeling of "this kid is really cool", but actually, he will have a side that loves to talk and joke around.

Artistic: Continues working hard, with top-notch singer as target

A bright, high voice is Jejung's charisma. When he was young, he was ridiculed as being tone-deaf by his friends, so he never stopped practicing until he finally became the lead vocal of Asia's top group. Recently, he has continued with unabated composing and writing of lyrics.

Personal Life: Friends in Japan he can also have drinks with

Publicly known to be the best drinker in Tohoshinki, it has been said that Jejung frequently goes out for drink with friends after work ends. Although he is always in Japan, because of his handsome personality, he already has a lot of close acting and artist friends. The scene of him and his friends out for a casual drink has been witnessed several times.

A Surprising Side: The Hercules amongst the members

Jejung, with his androgynous look, his "favorite emoticons when texting", his "shyness that makes him cover his mouth with his hand", and his "specialty in cooking", etc., it appears as if he has lost a little bit of his masculinity. However, he has the most strength in his wrists and arms amongst the members. The beautiful face that can crush an apple with his hands... hard to imagine?!

Source: [baidutvxq]

Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net

Guest lenale

@lalalaLynn , you're probably right about the banner...it's what i thought at first, i dont know why i doubted suddenly :lol: even though 2 banners seem too little for our boys, but at least, Cassies will be there to support Yunho and Changmin...and somehow, i am certain they'll be the biggest fandom around!!!

[TRANS] Popeye August Issue: 3hree Voices

i cant stop smiling while reading this article about the boys...despite their popularity, they're still the same as when they debuted...their attitude towards others, their politeness and humility are always praised by people working besides them...it makes me so proud to be their fan...and i couldnt agree more with Masah-san, our boys bodies are so perfect that they enhance any clothes they are wearing :wub: ...lolz...

oh i was surprised when the second stylist said Jaejoong even followed him/her home to talk about the wardrobe when they were preparing for Osaka and Tokyo concert...we can feel he was very concerned by the fans opinions...but he shouldnt worry so much, we loooove him whatever he is wearing...

[FANACCOUNT] 100704 HTTG Event in Kobe - Yunho still remains the same Yunho he was

lucky fan who could attend two fanmeeting sessions...and reading her fanaccount, i am relieved to see he was feeling better the second day at least...

[TRANS] 100709 From Tohoshinki To Park Yong Ha – Tower Records’ Biggest K-POP Festival In History!

of it sounds like a beautiful idea...i wish i was there to go and see it with my own eyes...but maybe someone will post more pictures of this festival, so we can see how it looks like...

100706 Yunho Stalking

i am not for those stalkers, and hopefully they kept a certain distance from Yunho, in order to respect his privacy...but i am still glad to see him smiling in this video...

thanks sheilapiglet for posting those news and videos (yes, it seems like there is a problem when we post video..).

Yunho imitating Junsu's laugh (Fancam)

ROFL...i cant stop laughing...Yunho imitate Junsu's laugh so well indeed :lol:

thank you hitsumabushi for sharing^^

[TRANS] 100709 You Should Know?! Jejung Bible

Oh i feel their Jejung's Bible is a bit too short, they could have written so much more about him...there is so much more wonderful things to know about Jae...but neway, its a very nice article for those who doesnt know Jaejoong and want to know more about him...its a good introduction...

thank you so much Supernike for those articles translation^^

Guest ^L4uRa^

freaksworld... Thanx for sharing..

a cpl of days ago i was a bit dissapointed with netizens they placed Junsu quite at the bottom place on the most promising idol as a musical actor.. i was like what the.. but reading the news, that critics (the most neutral judges) said that Junsu as the Best Musical Actor's giving a big smile on my face... *rolleyes*

and yess.. he will be a Mozart again in October!! yippeee.. :wub:

Raiko.. Thanx for sharing..

what.. 200 USD???

so expensive.. \(-0-)/

Charan.. omg.. you're sooooooooo lucky!!!

if i were you, i dont think i can make a poker face in front of them, esp Junsu.. >.<''

thanx for sharing.. cant wait for part 2 :)

Alixana

am so agree with this..

ppl sometimes' so sellfish on them..

that they're forgot that THSK is a 5 different person.. they have their own life to be lived. what's wrong to see them work individually, as long as they can reach a good goals, support them.. they're happy, why cant we? you just have to wait to see them as 5 on stage.. but then, IF the final descision is the separation *knockonwood*, respect that, you still have them as individuals... there are yunho, junsu, jaejoong, yoochun, and changmin to be cheered...

*am just a minority to think this way, that my friends told me that am NOT a true fan.. :ph34r: LOL. yeah whatever.. this is my way. ppl have their own way tho.. i respect that.. ^^ *

Thank you Supernike911, sheilapiglet for sharing the news.. Sayuri for sharing the pictures :)

Nothing to be shared today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoaiktPiD_k&feature=player_embedded

Jun-rish and XIMIN, YOOSU combo, had me squealed.. kkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCv9jKDu8Yo

the famous quote by adorable Junsu..

i cant embbed the links.. >.<

credit : wickedinutopia

Guest bblover89

Thank for sharing this! That's exactly how i feel. I became a fan a little after their debut when i was a freshman in highschool and now even though i'm a going to be a junior in college, they are a special part of my teen years that I'll always cherish. I practically grow up w/ them and I dont think it's something that I can experience again with any other group. Actually, sometimes I feel a little out of place, because I still love them as much as I did when I was younger even though i'm an adult now...lol. I'm still in this fandom because I dont see a good reason to leave it. Sure they're in a lawsuit, but it's not the 1st time the boys have been in trouble. I've seen them through light and dark times before, it's only part of life. Whatever happens as long as they're happy and keep producing good music, i'll keep supporting them.

ok...dont mean to write a whole paragraph.. :X

Junsu's musical

i'm happy to hear about the good reviews.

i was really touched by junsu's performance.

yunho's musical

i cant wait to see it! i loved the drama so i wonder what the musical is going to like.

Archived