[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest P ri ss `

Hi all (:

i have a quick question to ask. Is the boycott of the boys' goods still ongoing in Korea? I have been wanting to get their Mirotic DVD but had resisted all temptations. At the initial stage, i was for the boycott (not that im not now but situation have changed and im still a tad confused). My friend is going Hong Kong tomorrow and she offered to help me get it(Another friend of mine previously got the korean version in Hong Kong too.).

is the boycott still ongoing ?

and if i purchase it in HK, it shouldnt hurt as much as getting it directly frm Korea right ? Since shops most likely bought their copies and sigh, i dont know how this works. In all, im just iffy about giving sm money but i want that dvd.

and here something to share (since i topped!),

Junsu's Engrish - AADBSK3 Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJPUh_OrFI

since you can never get sick of Junsu's engrish.

cheerios.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanna share this. blush.gif I think this is like the best fanaccount I've ever read.:lol:

[FANACCOUNT] 100707 JYJ Korean Town Los Angeles Encounter Part 2

So, hopefully I will finish writing this in one sitting and get it out to you before the day is over.....all of your responses make me really happy! Lets spread the Dong Bang Love~~~kya kya kya~~~

So let me dig back into my memory pool: as I heard the chairs rustling, I realized “oh my God, I’d better look up!” And much to my dismay by the time I looked up Jaejoong was already out the door. (I know I already wrote it in part 1 but here let me DO IT ONE MORE AGAIN: WHAT? WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I seriously suffered from major wailing inside. I was dying to catch a view of his whole person but alas that ship just, like, sailed. T_T) I frantically searched outside the glass walls of the restaurant with my eyes and THANK GOD there he was, standing right in front of the restaurant with some staff people surrounding him and yes again he seemed sad to me when he wasn’t speaking or when no one was interacting with him. Perhaps it was my imagination, and I do know how Jaejoong just appears kind of stone-faced when he goes into his expressionless mode (which I love and find it hilarious, instead of cold or distant like it’s been described....since he’s just kind of whimsical like that....going off somewhere else in his mind even during interviews.....) However, this seemed a little different to me: he really seemed like someone who was slightly traumatized. I don’t know if it’s because we’ve all read about Park Yonha’s news of suicide (may you rest in pease, Mr. Park) and we all know that JJ and he were BFFs and even talked on the phone just the day before Mr. Park ended his own life. When I saw Jaejoong standing outside, he seemed so very thin (although not as thin as Yoochun, OMG that boy lost weight, but I will talk about that later), wearing a black T shirt and tights black pants and a black beanie, casual yet totally awesome-looking, while feeling amazed at his beauty, it just made me ache to see this (what I perceive to be) aura of loss around him, like somehow he felt lost in the world and didn’t quite know how to be, where to go or what to do with himself. And who knows, it’s not easy being in a foreign country on a tight schedule anyway even without any of these traumatic events, and I very well could’ve been reading something into nothing at all (all of this was VERY SUBTLE and I am severely Jaejoong biased, anyway). Regardless, my heart just poured out to him. There was a staff person lingering inside the restaurant (actually, when they were still eating inside the restaurant, this young woman came in with a baby and said hi to the group, apparently the wife of one of the staff members and she stayed behind to eat because she came in late so one of the staff people that I assumed to be her husband stayed with her while everyone else went outside.) I thought about going up to that staff person, asking if he could possibly pass a message of condolences to Jaejoong or actually all three of them to convey support, but I eventually decided against it (trust me, there were times that I questioned if I was just retarded and missed this ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity to communicate with them.)

As I was sitting there, my eyes just kept going to Jaejoong while he was standing outside the restaurant: this tired, thin, cheerful when interacted with, smiled upon watching Junsu playing around him, sad when no one was looking Jaejoong. There was this slight frown, and he looked troubled to me, slightly anguished even, and maybe it wasn’t that bad, maybe it was all my imagination, but I thought to myself there’s no way Jaejoong didn’t know how loved he was. I mean come on, this is the young man who tried so hard to contain his tears during the Dome concerts and kept repeating over and over again to the audience how he realized the importance of smiling for everyone else, and that how he knew seeing him cry would make others cry and that he only wanted to make people happy. I think about how, for any grieving person, the last thing they need is to need to pretend they are okay for anyone else when they are grieving that loss and going through the pain. I didn’t know what else to do, so I sat there and watched him (he was outside now so I let myself look more freely since there’s more distance) and sent prayers to him while looking at him, Jaejoong, who stood there, tender and open to his beloved members and staff yet slightly away from us all:

“Jaejoong, may you let yourself feel the pain that you need in order to realize how much you did love your friend and learn to still keep that love for yourself still even though it hurts you right now because you really miss him. May you realize how much it WASN’T your fault that he had to leave the way he did, and that it wasn’t his, either. May you experience the freedom of knowing that your friend would always be your friend, whatever form your friendship may now take, and may you be loved, supported, heard, nurtured, understood, and respected as you continue to grieve this terrible loss and learn to connect with your friend still in heart after his passing. May you really REMEMBER that it wasn’t your fault and know that every suicide survivor experiences guilt at some point, and may you have the space to go through this journey with grace and ease. May you sleep well, eat well, and breathe easy. May you be hugged often and by those that you love. May you give yourself the freedom to cry if and when you need to. May you realize that we all have FAITH in you, whatever you may need to go through. And most importantly, may you have faith in us as well to trust us that we love you just the way you are, so there’s no need to be perfect for us. Cassiopeia loves you. May you feel that love, be nurtured by it, instead of burdened.”

“And yes, Jaejoong, may your friend rest in peace. May your heart find peace as well as you let him go into peace. He’s peaceful now, so it’s important that you let yourself as well. I know that pain if inevitable, so as a fan, all I can do is to send you prayers, everyday.”

I sat there and tried to pour these thoughts and emotions through my eyes as I looked at him, and trust me, I know that sounds a little crazy, but perhaps that’s the true beauty of being hardcore fan (I never was before for anyone else, not to this degree, and I doubt that I ever will again) was that I didn’t care, for the act of praying brought me such joy. It was really a very strange sensation: I associate such greatness with them, receive such joy from them, and they have no idea who I was, and that was, like, totally okay! Wow, what a gift! Thanks boys! :)

But, that’s enough with the sad and the gloomy, let me turn back a couple of steps and talk about the other precious two. As I was bummed out by the the quick leavetaking of Jaejoong and in between my deciding if I should go up to the staff person to ask for the passing of a message and eventually deciding to just pray for Jaejoong, I did not fail to notice that Junsu and Yoochun were STILL IN THE RESTAURANT! And WAH WAH WAH THEY STOOD UP so I was totally looking their whole persons instead of just the half profile view. My God Yoochun was THIN. Thin, thin, thin, thin, thin. Of course he was gorgeous and totally charming (even with his back put up as his constant state), yet you wonder where all that food went inside this tiny body. He had shorts on (ah here I totally feel perverted and sorry Yoochun if this invades your privacy but I know that fangirls would want to know.....) so, ugh, his BARE LEGS were in plain view right in front of me after he stood up. (Argh gulp I really feel so perverted, but I looked!!! I looked!!! Waaaah!!!) Really, really pale skinned and not much hair on his legs (some) and he had some sort of supporting wrap going around his left ankle (black) so hopefully no injuries (he looked completely normal when he walked later). He stood there speaking with Junsu and then with the waitress again before he walked out (he was the last one to walk out), and the waitress TOTALLY looked at him with loving eyes while Yoochun again engaged with her in that young-ish way (AH SO CUTE!). She even reach her hand to pat his back as he turned to leave like you would a young relative or child, just adoring him, and you could tell that Yoochun was used to being adored (can you blame him?) I thought to myself such is the charm of DBSK......so famous yet to those whom they open themselves up to (well, particularly Yoochun when he does) you can’t help but just get KA-POWed and be overtaken by their charm, regardless of age or gender or race! (Mirotic much, anyone? ~~~under my skin~~~oh yeah y’all got it all right! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! **imagine Changmin scream please.)

And as I said, Junsu walked out before Yoochun, and as I was praying to Jaejoong (wait, that sounds funny. I meant that that I was looking at him while I prayed for him....I do know that he’s NOT baby Jesus), I noticed that Junsu was, I kid you not, happily bouncing around. (HOLY JESUS SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, JUST LIKE I’VE SEEN ON NUMEROUS VIDEO CLIPS!) But first let me backtrack to when he first stood up in the restaurant.......can you believe it?.....I still don’t remember what kind of pants he was wearing even after he stood up! That just goes to show you how appealing his face was so whenever I looked at him I was drawn to his upper body more than anything else, and he really did look exactly how he looked on TV (maybe because he was the only who was styling and had makeup on?) He seemed more filled out than Yoochun (Yoochun you really need to put on some weight....) and got great skin as well. I watched him walk out the door and as soon as he was out it was like a child out of the the school room, (or bird out of the gate to be more exact.) He immediately started talking, laughing, playing with Jaejoong and other staff people. He would walk around rapidly from one person to the next, saying something in an animated way, and then to the next person, lots of waving of the arms and totally complete bright smile to enliven the air around him......ah what a mood-maker! (Japanese pronunciation please.) At one point he even excitedly pointed one finger at one of the staff persons, exuberantly said something right to his face to make some drastic comment, before rushing up towards him and engulfing him in a hug as if a child throwing a prank on an adult and quickly going up to him to plea forgiveness (AH I CAN’T HELP BUT TOTALLY SMILE RIGHT NOW, JUNSU I LOVE YOU~~~). He was outside so I couldn’t hear, but I imagine it must have had been Kya kya kya Kya kya kya Kya kya kya all over the place: I mean, if I could fill up the space with captions like they do on Korean or Japanese shows, I would totally subtitled the entire scene right in front of me with Jun-jan Kya kya Kya like they did at the AADBSK 3 bed time talk!!!

Yet alas, all good thing must come to an end, including this great chance encounter. (I am still walking around dazed, and this is what, more than 48 hours later now....oh you dong bang boys are something else....doumini coopere.....kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou....I could hear the music going off in my ear....wahahahahahaha.....yet, that’s right....”boku wa tamago ski geto, kimi no suki!!!” **I do know I am not a man and therefore shouldn’t use Boku, but seriously, isn’t Junsu awesome?) As I watched him playing around with the staff and the other two, (at one point a car tried to pull into the space that they were standing in and it was so funny to see them slightly startled and slowly moved away almost like timid kids gradually scattering......wahahahahaha seriously kill me now.......too....cute.....), I couldn’t help but realize that JYJ, really, truly, are just REAL PEOPLE as well. It’s so easy, all too easy, to elevate them into godlike status and fall into this haze of total adoration, for they were indeed very special and gifted. Yet, at the same time I could see that they were really just young men who NEEDED ONE ANOTHER and perhaps are now going through some of the greatest challenges of their lives, while the whole world watches.

So, even though I was still trembling inside from the shock of seeing them, and just like any other fan OF COURSE I totally wanted to look and know everything about their lives, I all of sudden realized for an instant what these beautiful young men had GIVEN UP in order to go after their dreams, and what a GIFT it had been for us to receive their talents, their raw selves, year after year, even though we are all somewhat broken up inside about the trial and tribulation from the past year. And for that, I decided to finish this one article that I had been working on (I started back in June after the Dome concert, since after seeing clips of the song “W” I just HAD TO DO SOMETHING). I had to think of something to comfort myself, to allow myself to admit to myself that, yes, things are different now, and some of it truly, honestly, are terribly sad and heartbreaking, even though none of us knows what’s going to happen next and all of us still KEEPING THE FAITH, the best we know how (thank you boys for giving us an opportunity to practice). So, as with going through any kind of loss, I decided to write because I believe it’s through letting myself feel the pain, expressing it, releasing it, I will then be able to find the love and faith to continue and begin again. I believe that’s how the song “W” was born for JYJ, and I believe that all five will be able to transform their pain into glory. Yet, however, I just couldn’t finish writing my article then, because it was just too painful. BUT! The MIRACLE of chancing upon them filled me up with energy to complete that writing. And while I didn’t plan to share that writing with anyone initially, as it was meant to comfort myself only, I changed my mind. As I watched their vans pulled away (they got into two white vans.....I know after this all the white vans in Korea town are gonna get extra love and attention now :), as I type all this up right now, this beautiful acapella starts to ring in my ear....the five voices, the most beautiful harmony that we all know all love.....the song starts to play in my head as it fills me with love:

~~~Every day, and night, with you

~~~Furueru kimi no te wo nigirishimerukala (I will hold your small hand tightly)

~~~Every day, every night, everywhere

~~~Tsunagaru kanshokuwo (Lets verify our connection of feelings)

~~~Zutto tashikameyou

~~~Ima monogatari wa... Begin (Now, the story will.....begin.)

(For the article “Even Cassies Have To Grow Up, Too”, please visit http://forcassiesonly.blogspot.com/) Thanks DBSKnights for posting this encounter, and out of respect for the DBSKnight site (since the article isn’t a sighting but my thoughts that came afterwards, I created this page to host just that, but of course you are most welcomed to post if you want to. Thank you for this opportunity of sharing! I feel so close to all of you! AKTF! Hwaiting! Sarangeyo~~~)

Credits: Julia C.

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest Yane1210

[TRANS] TVXQ - The men that we love

This isn't news or anything, it's a compilation of messages written by Chinese Cassies, and it's been circulating around Baidu for quite some time now. Some of it was a little confusing even as part of the original text, but i'm sure most if not all of you will get the general gist.

29xyog3.jpg

f23d5d.jpg

1. The fans in red are no longer able to sit through concerts of their idols.

2. Cassiopeia will gradually adapt to seeing them alone, as individuals.

3. Despite all feelings of regret, I am thankful, thankful because you've been with me, because you were a part of my youth.

4. The greatest love of all is being able to persevere through the difficult periods of stagnancy.

5. (omitted)

6. The boys have taught me to love and the girls have helped me mature.

7. 'There's a person I can't get out of my head; when he weeps tears of sorrow, I look away to

stop the ache in my heart. I remember his smile, but not his face. Right now I feel a sudden urge to ask whether or not he's content the way he used to be'

8. The biggest fault a person could have is not selfishness, fickleness or recklessness, it is being defiantly in love with a person who could never show the same love towards you.

9. (omitted)

10. 20 years from now, I will still be a Cassiopeia.

11. You don't fully understand anything, you don't have a firm grasp of the truth, yet you know that he is irreplaceable and the centre of your universe.

12. When my youth leaves me, I will still be forever grateful that you were a part of my life.

13. If only I could silence all of those voices.

Those who have not undergone surgery and continued with promotions despite being on crutches, be quiet.

Those who have not had to live on only 1 or 2 hours of sleep week after week, be quiet.

Those who have not had to catch morning or late night flights, traveling back and forth every week through the course of 3 to 4 years, be quiet.

Those whose careers have never required them to leave their loved ones, be quiet.

Those who have not worked constantly in pursuit of a dream that may never come true, be quiet.

Those who have never had to support their family in their teenage years by selling chewing gum, those who have never slept in an underground station in their lives, be quiet.

14. As the years have gone by, I've grown tired of chasing after them. Regardless of how much I love them, it is an undeniable fact that we are fans and nothing more.

15. (omitted)

16. At the same time, being able to see you stand there quietly, unscathed, it is a blessing to me, to us. It is a blessing that cannot be put into words. My love, we are here for you.

17/18. (omitted)

19. If TVXQ ceases to exist, we will become fans of Tohoshinki, and if Tohoshinki perishes, fans of Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun will still remain.

20. 20 years from now, no matter where you are, i hope that I will be able to sit in one of your concerts, to listen to your voices and to applaud you.

21. Kim Jaejoong, remember, you don't always have to compromise to please everyone. You are irresistible whether you smile or not.

22/23. (omitted)

24. I'm not afraid of waiting, because it is DBSK I'm waiting for.

25. (omitted)

26. Whenever I feel my heart ache, I know that he has already lived through that pain.

Whenever I worry, I know that he's been troubled by the same things.

By the time I see him, his wounds will have been tended to.

When I cry, he will already have gotten up to stand before me once again.

27. When I spread out my five fingers, each tip represents one of you. If clenching my first could mould the five of you back into one, then I'm afraid those tips are too far out of my reach and I've waited too long. Our hearts are connected, but you have become five separate individuals.

28. If you've left, then please remember to come back. And even if you don't come back, don't ever forget, because there is nothing in this world more terrifying and tragic than forgetting.

29. (omitted)

30. Our only hope is for you to live on happily. Throughout these years, we've held on to one another. We are still the same red ocean, filled with love and endearment.

31/32. (omitted)

33. Kim Jaejoong, if the day comes where one person has to leave, I hope you leave as soon as possible so that you'll be hurt the least.

34. (omitted)

35. I use the same perfume as you, I eat your favorite ice-cream, wear the same sunglasses, listen to the same songs, buy the same headphones, wear the same clothes and learnt to speak the same languages. And it was all in vain...

36. (omitted)

37. I know that time will take us away one day and we will meet in heaven.

38. There is no one in this world who wants him to be happy more than I do, but knowledge that I can never be part of this 'happiness' is saddening.

39. One day, one day all of these worries will go away and become part of the past. But etched permanently in someone's skin will be an image providing evidence for a past that we cannot be rid of. Back in June of 2007, during Five in the Black, Yoochun's tears flowed endlessly and Junsu's attempt to offer consolation only brought about his own tears. Amidst all of this, Yunho stood and watched the two of them cry, his own eyes red-rimmed. Changmin and Jaejoong, normally strong and masculine nearly broke down too, their eyes shone with sincerity.

40. The things we do for them, they'll never know, but we do all of this willingly out of our love.

41. There are so many things beyond our control, and fate is one of them. What we can choose is to use the time we have to give them everything we've got, to love them with every fibre of our being.

42. Growth comes with more than just love, it comes with pain and tears. Right now there is nothing we can do besides smile and push away all the feelings of sadness, we must continue to love them patiently and learn to love those that he loves.

43. When everyone else was heavily made up, you appeared with your faces almost completely bare and exposed. When everyone else wore glamourous costumes, you stood on stage in nothing but a suit. When everyone else was overcome with the joy of receiving an award, you walked on stage slowly. When Kim Junsu was speaking on stage, were restless. When Yoochun spoke, his voice quivered. When Jaejoong spoke, he sighed and smiled helplessly. Finally, when Yunho held up the award, he shouted 'Cassiopeia I love you'

44. I remember the way you'd always be awarded the most prestigious of awards. The five of you standing on stage, saying "Hello everybody, we are Dong Bang Shin Ki.' Whether you were crying, smiling or hugging one another, it was always a sight to behold. Nowadays I wonder if Yunho and Changmin will appear out of nowhere and hug those on stage saying "we're here'

45. (omitted)

46. I've spent the past year looking through the growth you've undergone in the last 10 years, and I realize that the day will eventually come when you reach a crossroad and part in separate directions, waving goodbye at one another.

As for me, I want to walk down that road with all of you, until we reach the inevitable end.

47/48/49/50. (omitted)

I hope that touched your heart the way it did mine.

Credits: TVXQBaidu

Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest Natsumi_sshi

^Awww thanks for the fan-account. And the pictures of the JYJ trio in LAX. I can't believe they've finished recording already. So is their world album going to be like a mini-album or a full length album? Nonetheless I'm sure they're glad to be going back home, and we will get to see the fruits of their labour very soon. Can't wait to hear their album! I totally hope there's a recorded version of 'W' in that album. Seriously..that would make my day. :wub:

I love how the 3 of them are so casual in the airport, and you can see Jae's tatt poking out under the wife-beater :D

And so Yunnie when to the SK son's wedding. I see. Thanks for the info!

Guest bblover89

I just wanna share this. blush.gif I think this is like the best fanaccount I've ever read.:lol:

omg...i cried.

i really respect this fan.

thank you so much for taking the time to write your encounter w/ JCS.

i feel the same about the boys.

yunho @ wedding..

he looks healthy and very handsome.

i'm glad to see him again. :)

havent seen anything about changmin lately hope he's ok.

This was part of the worldwide flash mob that was organized. :)

[Pic+Trans] 100708 Worldwide Flashmob – China

July 4th 2009, TVXQ performed on their dream stage, in front of 100,000 audience

July 4th 2010, their fans around the world brought their smile and confidence, creating dance miracles in every corner of the world

This day, in China, there are about 70 cities, and over 3000 fans danced for their dream, and danced for love.

When did it become a habit to listen to their song and watch them dance every day. When closing our eyes we would think of what brings them happiness

When did it become not enough to just watch them pensively, the moment we wanted better ourselves, so we are more suitable to stand by their sides

TVXQ, we want to shout to you: we, want make you proud…

When I sing your song, when I dance your dance, when I will feel for you

When I sing for you, when I dance for you, when I will understand to your feelings

Are you like me? Advancing yet another step to make me proud…

Actually, no matter what happened, we understand clearly in our hearts, its time to be strong, we will be stronger than anyone

We love TVXQ, want to protect TVXQ, and want to become TVXQ’s pride

We will always keep the faith

No matter what other people sees in us, or if they ask if we will ever stop

Our hearts are very clear, we will be strong and steady, we will be stronger than anyone and stand firm by their side

The summer of 2010, we danced to the beautiful rhythm of love

Everyday from now on, we believe, our heart that has been through many obstacles, will continue to love

Dance miracle

Our love and strong faith, it is a miracle

4uj60h.jpg

25i6v55.jpg

2ag272g.jpg

fxa4cn.jpg

juvnu8.jpg

15qszd4.jpg

1610wzk.jpg

2qkkm08.jpg

9qb75v.jpg

vgj5u1.jpg

120nu3p.jpg

2vn0yhh.jpg

rtmaea.jpg

2gtryoo.jpg

210g2ly.jpg

2m301lt.jpg

68x1mx.jpg

ofd3sx.jpg

28jcdpk.jpg

2z9m7pc.jpg

More pictures here: http://sharingyoochun.net/2010/07/11/pictrans-100708-worldwide-flashmob-china/

source: baidu

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest eva0524

^

Ohhh wooowwww, my jaw dropped when I saw the sheer number of people that were at each place 0_0 Massive flashmob!0_____________0

I'm so proud of Chinese Cassies~ this makes me feel all warm and tingly inside ^_^

Btw, is there videos of this event? I would LOVE to see all the fans dancing...

Guest sanluc

paiey thank your for sharing the fanaccount here...esp thanks to julia c. who made this beautiful fanaccount..you are so lucky !!! ')

bblover89 also thanks for sharing this awesome flashmob of Chinese cassies...really proud of their hardworks...!! ;)

I hope everybody who did flashmobs all over the world could send their flashmobs photos to TVXQ, AVEX and even SM maybe? to show how we love our 5 boys and TVfXQ/DBSK/THSK's fans power!!! :D

Guest sunny_dance

[TRANS] 100710 U-Know Yunho Attends SK Group Chairman's Eldest Sons' Wedding

ah~ so he went to a chaebol's wedding! wow, yunho knows these kinds of people?

yunho looks handsome as always. i would love for him to be my groom! :wub:

CHANGMIN AND HIS PERFECT SMILE

awww, sooo cute! thanks yukarii for today's changmin fix!

the only way we see him now is through photos like these.

i miss minnie. i really, really, do! ^_^

[info]100709 The Best ranking of “Summer Song” in Japan

summer dream is a no brainer. you can't help but feel bright and cheerful when hearing this song.

i'm not very fond of it, as it's too happy for my liking. but no wonder it made the list! :sweatingbullets:

JAECHUNSU in LAX

it seems like they've been in LA forever! i'm glad they're finally going home. now they can rest a bit until a-nation starts up.

i'm still sad about JJ but i know once he's there he'll be surrounded and comforted by his friends and family. maybe that's the first thing he'll do is to go visit PYH? :tears:

[Cut] Junsu Imitates a War Machine XD

junsu's eu kyung kyang never fails to put a smile on my face!

how can you be mad at a person like this?

but as always, minnie's WTF face FTW! :lol:

i loved her prayer to JJ. it was beautifully written. it's too bad she didn't pass it along. JJ would've cried reading such a lovely message. junsu's such a big kid at heart! i lol-ed at the part about him joking with the staff, so adorable! i could totally see it play in my head! :D

reading this made me tear a little. i'm touched, really.

how can something be so depressing yet so beautiful?

it reminds me why i'm a fan, always and forever will be. :)

Guest whisperpuppies

I don't know if this has been translated and subbed by some other user in the past...and it's really old, but there was a lot of laughter. If you would like...

And thank you for sharing all your updates~ I wonder if they're finally done with recording in US? I wonder what songs will come out in August....I can't wait!

Guest dragonwings221

[FANACCOUNT] 100707 JYJ Korean Town Los Angeles Encounter Part 1

Fans like these = love. I'm happy that they "came in contact" with someone like her. I would feel really disappointed in our country if we did anything to make them hate us...more. Also the way she expressed herself, in a very mature way, with good grammar was also nice ^^ I know it shouldn't mean much, but it feels great to know that our fandom is legit like that. I'm happy that she got to meet them, I sure as hell hope it was me :rolleyes: but still, I'm happy for her and hope that good things happen to her.

@ Juliaa and L-O-V-E you for the pic spam!!!! I'm the one that asked for it btw, nice of you to post those! I added a lot of those to my collection.

@ YukariiChangmin I'm really missing his smile T_T You're pics were all so cute! Thanks so much for posting!! His smile really is something blush.gif can't wait to see his drama! I hope it does well ^^

JAECHUNSU in LAX AW!!! I remember when they came there were so many fans! which meant more fan cams and pics *sad face* I wonder why there aren't any this time O.O Hm, I dunno but it seems to me like they left too FAST lol I at least expected a few more fan accounts >.<

Darn, I was hoping for a fancam or something. Still, I love that they did this. It's > "the world flashmob"...anything is possible >.O

100711 Changmin's Ellegirl Magazine Yaaaay!!! I think I just blarghed all over my computer at the sight of these lol it looks like Minnies growing up! I really love this shoot.

Guest dragonwings221

double posted by mistake T_T

I'm sorry!

I guess I'll share in this post then...

kk So I thought these were funny and oh-so-true ^^

they're really long, so put them in spoilers:

You Know You're DBSK Crazy When -

You google search Cassiopeia in hopes of finding the headquarters and joining

You continue looking to be a part of Cassiopeia even though you kinda cant

Everytime you see a picture from a variety show, you know exactly what was going on

You can tell what DBSK era/phase they were in by their hair

Are still trying to find a way to join Cassiopeia

Want to learn Korean

Want to go to Korea

Want to become that staff member that wipes the sweat off their faces after a performance

You momentarily want to become a back up dancer just so you can touch them during the "Tohodancer Tohodance Tohodancer FIGHTING" chant

Have already taken steps to learn the MIROTIC dance

Whenever you talk to others about DBSK, you talk as if you are close personal friends with them

e.x. "Did you know Max talks in his sleep?.... Micky is so crazy when he's tipsy..."

You start laughing with one of your hands covering your mouth (JJ style)

You clap while you laugh (Max style)

You've absent-mindedly began to laugh like Xiah Junsu

At a particular hysterical moment you always do a "stand and walk around" laugh (DBSK style)

You know the answer to a variety show question about their personal habits/preferences

e.x. "MC: Micky, what body part do you look at first when you see a woman

You: The neck... d'uh

Micky: The neck"

You scream along during Max's part in Rising Sun

You do the little butt thing Yunho does in the beginning of "O"

You know how many siblings they each have

You really want to know what their favourite colours are

When you find out their favorite color is the same as yours you, for SOME reason, get extremely excited

You talk about DBSK to anyone with ears

You've seen the Mirotic MV and Wrong Number MV an excessive amount of times

Fell in love with Bolero within the first 6 seconds of hearing it

You can call out who's voice is who's when they sing (I couldnt at first)

You look to them for Fashion advice (... is it just me? lol)

Want to get your hands on the DVDs even though the only Korean words you understand are "hyung... saranghae... and oppa"

Are able to watch a 60 minute Variety show without subs and feel like you know what their saying

The people around you hum Mirotic against their will 'cause you play it all the time

You twitch every time you hear Mirotic and Wrong Number 'cause you've been practicing the dance moves and your body can't help but want to dance

Your friends talk about how they've been eating all day and you inform them about how Max eats 8 meals a day... they have no idea who Max is

OR

... they actually know who Max is because all you talk about is DBSK

Your friends ask you "what's new" and all you tell them is what new thing you found out about DBSK because that's all you've been doing all day (watching Variety and Radio Shows).

You want to become famous in your country JUST so you can somehow use your fame to get closer to them

You know all the English words in their songs... and that's about all you can sing

Even though you sometimes Criticize Cassiopeia... you still look for a way to be a part of it

You want "Miduhyo (Believe)" and "My Little Princess" to be played at your Wedding~

Whenever you watch a performance by them you look around for something red to wave around

Everytime you hear about their "ideal girl" you see if you compare... no matter which member it is

You go into withdrawal when you havent done something DBSK related for a while

Even though you dont live in Korea and still follow their Japanese activites, you're kinda sad they're going back to Japan soon

You're extremely proud of them when they write a song

When you read fun random facts about DBSK... you know about 97% of them already

You believe they've all lived up to the meaning behind their names (U-know, Hero, Xiah, Micky (lol), Max) ^_^

You want to get a UFO account

Because you CAN'T get a UFO account, you think up things to say if you did have one... and wonder who would answer as well as what he would say

You KNOW they are here to stay

You feel sorry for what Cassiopeia would do to SM Entertainment if they ever disbanded DBSK

You're still looking for ways to be a registered member of Cassiopeia

You want to send DBSK a video of you gushing about how much you love them and how much you appreciate their music

Even though you downloaded some of their songs,... you still want to buy their albums

You want to give Micky a big hug everytime you see him cry

Even though there might be members you like more than the others... you dont dislike any of them

You say a random "Fighting" or "Hwaiting" when you're about to do something intense (or not so intense)

You still laugh at the "U-Know Yunho- Fighting, Choikang ChangMin- Fighting, Micky Yoochun- Fighting, Youngwoong JaeJoong- Fighting, Dong Bang Shin Ki- FIGHTING" ........ "... Xiah Junsu- Fighting" thing

You know the "Kamo, Come On!" Oyagi gag, compliments of Xiah Junsu

You get pissed when people say that DBSK is overrated...

You want to give Xiah a hug everytime he does something only Xiah would do

You see a "stalking" video on youtube featuring one of the members and feel bad that they can't get any privacy... but still watch the video.

If you ever meet another DBSK fan outside of the internet you immediately feel like you've known each other for years

You know their birthdays but don't know your own friends's birthday

If a few of the members are missing on a Variety show you can imagine what the missing members would say if they were there

You make up sound-alike-lyrics to the Korean/Japanese lyrics just so you can sing along.

You think up fan group names as catchy as "Casssiopeia" and "Big East" for your country

You want to shake hands with whomever thought of Cassiopeia

You're STILL looking for ways to join Cassiopeia

Get upset when people still say 800,000 fans because it's an outdated number -there are waaaaay more than that now

You're in on the "Max and his 'special' movies" joke

You might be the girl in Wrong Number (the one that calls them a lot) (lmao!)

For some reason, you love JJ even more when you find out he takes risque pictures of the others

Whenever you hear a good song, you want to use to it to make an FanVideo about DBSK

Your body went through spasms when you found out DBSK was going to be on FuseTV

You get as excited as the people in the show when Yunho uses his hometown dialect... even though you really can't tell the difference

You're a member of every DBSK group you can find (that has information on them)

You subscribe to people on Youtube who sub their videos

Your eyes damn near fell out of their sockets when you saw Yunho's new muscle

You have more pictures of them in your computer than you do your family or friends put together

You Know You're DBSK Crazy When -... PART 2!

- Everytime new pictures crop up you stop whatever else you're doing, and make sure to see each and every one

- Everytime you see a picture from an old era you get upset and think "why haven't I seen this before!"

- When reading subtitles you still put the volume up when you're watching a variety show... it's not like you understand what's being said

- DBSK has inpsired you and you've somehow become a better person because of them

- While listening to Rising Sun, you do the Changmin eyes (from the Japanese MV) when listening/singing to his part

- You're already making plans to attend the 2009 Hollywood Bowl even though the schedule hasn't been released yet.

- You still seek out and read anything that says "Fun Facts about DBSK," even though you know 97% of them

- The majority of videos in your favorites are DBSK related

- You only know other Korean celebs because they've been on shows which featured DBSK

- You keep checking their schedule hoping it will say "Hollywood Bowl" on it... even though you might not make it

- (For those in Korea or Japan) Knowing they are in the same country as you is bittersweet. It's sweet cause 'freaking DBSK is breathing the same air you are' and bitter because something is stopping you from going (money or otherwise)

- You go to bed with DBSK videos already loaded on your computer... that way when you wake up they are the first thing to welcome you to the new day (guilty...)

- While your MP3 is on 'shuffle', you get excited when your favorite DBSK song starts playing... even though you've heard it more times than DBSK says "fighting" (lol, that's a lot...)

- You can't believe DBSK EVER thought they were "has-beens"

- You can't imagine any other member being the leader

- You feel they're not just a BoyBand (but a way of life... (lmao, I had to!))

- When you're in public, you HAVE to change to the next song when it's one of their upbeat songs because, let's face it, you just want to dance everytime!

- You don't know what the hit songs are in your own country because all you listen to is DBSK

- You don't know what channel an award show is in your country but you know at what time a DBSK award show will air in Korea/Japan

- Meeting them would make your life

AND

... you'd be bruised all over from pinching yourself

- You kiiinda want to be a guy just because you can get closer to them without having to deal with all the death threats and negative energy making it's way to you

- Want to get in good with BoA, in hopes that she'll introduce you to the DongBang Boys

- You have nicknames for them

e.x. Maxie, JaeJoongie,... baby daddy...

- You want to be friends with every good-looking Korean boy you see, in hopes that he might become the next Micky... and take you along his rise to stardom

- If you live in Virginia you kick yourself for not knowing Micky... even if you don't live remotely close to where he lived

- If you ever saw Justin Timberlake (or some equivalent) you'd be like "Oh look, it's Justin Timberlake" and continue to go about your business... BUT, if you saw a member of DBSK you'd either:

A. End up in the Hospital

OR

B. End up in Jail

Hospital: because of any or all of the following- seizure, body spasm, random twitching, brain malfuntion, foaming at the mouth, sudden blindness, loss of speech,...

Jail: because of any or all of the following - sexually assulting a(ll) member(s), sexually assulting a(ll) member(s), sexually assulting a(ll) member(s), OR sexually assulting a(ll) member(s) (... aka Getting Out of Hand)

- The essentials you need to survive are :Air, Water, Food, DBSK

- You feel all the information you know about them is important and share it with all your friends... no matter how unnecessary it is

e.x. "Did you know the glasses DBSK wears have no rims?" ... cause your friends needed to know that right? -_^

- You've never paid so much attention to a guy's hair style before (it seems as though they change it every two weeks!)

- When you type in "DBSK" into your google search, the first three pages are all purple and not blue because you've already clicked on all of them before

- The first word that you associate 'elevator' with is 'Haptic.'

- If Yunho told you hopping on one foot was good for your health, or that having three toes (total) was sexy, you'd believe him because why would Yunho lie?

- When they talk about food you start to get hungry even though you have no idea what the food looks or tastes like

- When they ask Yunho to dance, you already know what song they're going to play... 'Sexy Back' by Justin Timberlake

- You know Xiah's and Yunho's trademark dance moves (Xiah's MoonWalk variations, Yunho's Snake/Wild arms)

- You can't get enough of the "Horizon Dance" (That's the dance Micky made up. You put your hands out like wings and move your feet...)

- You're excited to know the horizon dance is called the horizon dance

- You ALREADY knew that the horizon dance was called the Horizon dance (bravo)

- You're probably about to google 'horizon dance"

- You've seen enough extras to say that you've seen ALL members cry at least once (that's an accomplishment... Yunho is a tough one to catch)

- If you ever had a bias against guys that cry... it doesn't apply to DBSK

- Your day isn't complete without watching a DBSK clip or SOMETHING with their faces moving and talking

- You know about Changmin's ExpLosIoNs...

- There are songs that make you think, "I bet DBSK would like this..."

- You're a girl but still think "Man, I want my body to be like that" when you see how fit they are

- You notice that Changmin almost always collects the papers at the end of Radio Shows

- You know that there are Clips/Videos/Moments that EVERY DBSK fan knows about -sort of like a DBSK Fan Essentials... or a DBSK Starters Kit, lol

e.x. Yunho's Prank, The TANK show Challenges, Couple Talk, 2008 MKMF Album of the Year Award Clip etc...

- You can't imagine any other member being the leader

- You feel they're not just a BoyBand (but a way of life... (lmao, I had to!))

- You know that there is a difference with Wrong Number MV Audio and CD Audio

- You sing along with the audience when watching a live performance

- When watching a FanVideo, you've either seen most of the clips or have most of the pictures used in the video

- When asked "what you've been doing all day/weekend" you reply "DBSK-ing" or some equivalent word

---I know everyone has a word for it. If not, here are some options in addition to the one I use (above):

DongBangingm DongBanging it up, Fangirling,... Spending time with the boys ^_^

- You wish the "Gods Rising From the East" would saunter on over to the West

- (USA) Even though you so deperately want them to come to the U.S., you're scared about what Hollywood might do to their moral... (it was hard enough for them in Japan...)

- You downloaded software to watch their performances as they happen

- You watch an entire Korean/Japanese live award show just to catch a glimpse of them... (hardcore fan)

- You have a hunch that at least two of the members of DBSK have sung "Nobody" by Wonder Girls while in the shower (I truly believe this)...

- You get excited when someone bring up or says the word "Korea"

- To you, for the most part, Korea = DBSK

- Even though the meaning behind 'Sky' is kiiinda touching... you still prefer 'SKIN' anyday

- You feel like making a poster out of this list and hang it on your wall like some sort of "DBSK Creed"

- You want DBSK to read this list just so they know how crazy for them their oversea fans are

- You try to construct how many times you put the sound "know" in a phrase

e.x. Does U-Know Yunho know we know U-Know Yunho?

e.x. I know you know, we all know U-know Yunho.

(I'm up to 6! Working my way to 7!... is it just me?)

- Some part of you wants to eat cake the way they do

-Only another DBSK fan would understand what you meant if ,when in front of a huge spread of food, you said 'I'm about to go all Max on this...."

- If you had the money, you'd willingly buy 'The 4th Album: Mirotic' Versions D, H, 9 and X solely for the new pictures they would come with

- You're waiting for the English, and Kenyan Version of Mirotic

- You stick your tongue out before eating (Xiah Junsu Style)

- You really, for the life of you, cannot remember life before DBSK

- SOMEHOW everything around you, every topic of conversation brings up a DBSK story which you MUST tell to the nearest person

e.x. Going to the movies: "So, get this, DBSK loves the movie Titanic" (this is followed by showing the people with you Micky's "come back, come back" imitation).

e.x. While brushing your teeth: "OMG, *laugh* So, Max has these random bouts of explosions right? and *chuckle* sometimes he brushes his teeth like this *demonstration* ... *laugh*" ...

- You find yourself humming the "HaHaHa" song every-so-often

credit: Yongo10@crunchyroll

Guest lenale

Jaejoong in LAX

wow, Jae looking so hot, wearing the wife-beater and showing some skin and tatoo at the airport...he always manage to look so damn fine at the airport, my heart is doing doki doki at his sight :wub: ...lolz...

thank you so much misaki for sharing those pictures^^ i will have hard time clicking on the new page...or i will do, hoping for more pictures like those :lol:

[PHOTO]

♪JAECHUNSU in LAX♪

heading back to Korea

oh now its the morning, i am fully awake and i can finally recognize Yoochun...i was looking for a stripe hood on the very first pictures...and not a stripe short pants :lol: ...and finally we can see Junsu on this picture...it seems like his body is hiding Jae though..

thank you so much Yukarii chan for posting this picture^^

[Cut] Junsu Imitates a War Machine XD

ROFL...Changmin was speechless :lol: so hilarious looolz...

thank you for sharing Hoodwinker^^

yes, this is one of the best fanaccount i ever read too...her low-key attitude and the way she describes what she sees and her feelings is really wonderful...it feels as if we were there...it feels as if we feel the same...when she talks about Jaejoong, i feel so heartbroken, thinking how sad and lost he was looking to her eyes...this boy needs a big hug and support from his loved ones...i simply loved the words, the prayer she wrote for Jaejoong...even if she didnt say them outloud, and probably he'll never know about those words...which is a pity, because those words are so touching and might help his heart to find peace...even if its only one bit...

and then the part about Junsu gave me a wide smile...this kiddo is something, seriously...always so cheeerful and full of energy...and when Jaejoong is so depressed, i am glad Junsu is there, around him to make him smile...its a relief...because i am crying, the tears wont stop falling, worrying so much about Jae...

her experience moved me to tears...and it wont stop as i am now listening "Begin"...

thank you paiey for posting it...and Julia for sharing her experience so beautifully^^

some of those sentences are wonderful...its so moving, so touching for the heart...we can feel the love...the everlasting and unconditional love Cassies have for the boys...this love we have for the boys...and how, no matter what happens in the future, our heart will always be filled with them only...it will always be them ever and forever...

thank you Yane for sharing those messages^^

this morning, there are so many touching post in the thread...i feel so emotional...those actions are so beautiful...i hope our boys can feel this love and support...and there is no doubt their Cassies make them proud!!!

thank you bblover for sharing^^

100711 Changmin's Ellegirl Magazine

wow Changmin :wub: ...this Ellegirl photoshoot looks awesome!! our Changmin looks so manly on the first picture...i love his hairstyle and the way he looks at the lense there :wub: ...

thank you Pam for sharing^^

Bigeastation 138: Toho-Psychology "Junsu's yellow heart/ 1 point = full points"

Bigeastation 138- Please Tell Me: Teasing Junsu again

still loading at the moment...so i am off to watch those audio/videos^^

thank you so much for sharing them whisperpuppies^^

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone my angels !!!

1st place_Domo Arigatou for all great posts here!!!

So nice to see JaeChuSu♥ in airport coming back to home ne???

I prefer they´re in Japan♥ I miss Them so Much T^T...

Anyway I´m happy for them !!!

I´m just passing to post for Us...

[sCANS]10711

Complete Single Side A

Collection Book JaeJoong´s Part

1868.jpg

1869.jpg

1870.jpg

1871.jpg

1872.jpg

1873.jpg

1874.jpg

1875.jpg

1876.jpg

1877.jpg

1878.jpg

1879.jpg

1880.jpg

1881.jpg

1882.jpg

1883.jpg

1884.jpg

1885.jpg

1886.jpg

1887.jpg

1888.jpg

1889.jpg

1891.jpg

1890.jpg

1892.jpg

1893.jpg

And [sCANS]10711

Complete Single Side A

I love this photos :wub:

They´re amazing in White outfits ne???

292.jpg

289.jpg

288.jpg

290.jpg

293.jpg294.jpg291.jpg

Credits:TvxqChamie+astagged.

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest raikko9

Changmin in Elle~

Magnae was looking gorgeous and elegant!!! His hairstyle on the 1st pic reminded me of Jae in BreakOut/Survivor.<3

acv5gh.jpg

credit as tagged

JYJ at LAX~

Chunnie did really look as if he lost some weight.Junsu and Jae in their wifebeater eh?

Junsu seemed to get Jae's style of showing skin at the airport now.XP~ He didnt look as if he just recovered, JaeSu looked so damn fine. :lol:

JYJ Fanaccount

Thanx so much.My heart always goes to Jae but I do believe he's fine. Im grinning like an idiot reading the part about Junsu.Im relieved there's someone like Junsu in this world and Im glad he's w/ JaeChun.

The flashmob of Chinese Cassies was awesome!Kudos to all who participated in the event.

100709 Xiah Junsu on KBS Joy TV news

Brief translation - please note that this video has many cuts

Title: How skilled idols have to be to start in a musical?

Question: Are the last musicals with idols receiving the highest rating?

Won JungWon – Suncheon National Univ. Professor, Journalism Dep. – Musical Critic

The most succesfull example is Mozart with Xiah Junsu whose singing is very good but he also gives a great feeling looking at him on stage. If you received a lot of love, then on stage, you create/produce really mature/perfect things (performance).

Yu HuiSeong – Musicals “Mozart – Passing Rain – Midnight Sun” producers.

At least to some extent, (In the case of idols) all the acting, the dancing, the singing they do and what friends think, actually auditions are still a way to verify (the skills level).

Title: Idols didn’t not receive good praising for the acting. (cut?)

Casting an idol.

YHS: Casting idols group is the main reason of the great popularity and also due to this popularity among friends, I’m availabe to work much more (with them). It has a good effect/influence. I think we will pay (the idols) higher to take a role if it’s necessary. I think it’s no a big problem once they provide a such ticket selling power.

Question: How is the actual salary of idols?

YHS: SeungRi (Big Bang), TaeYeon (SNSD), JaeJin (FT Island) musical actors got almost the same. But I believe that only Xiah Junsu got a little higher than I thought.

trans by: Kenoa@sharingyoochun

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

2nd Post :lol: !

So nice to see JaeJoong♥ is using protection´s mask ne ???

It´s always good to use it in airports u.U"

I´m posting photos from

[PHOTOS]100711 JAeChunSu Arriving In Korea

Probably it was in Korea´s afternoon

1900.jpg

1901.jpg

1902.jpg

1903.jpg

1904.jpg

1905.jpg

1906.jpg

1907.jpg

1908.jpg

1922.jpg

1921.jpg

1920.jpg

1909.jpg

Credits:YeonliaTwitter+LDoublessy+yun244

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest TVXQ~Soul

10711 Complete Single Side A Collection Book JaeJoong´s Part

JJ looks so fine in those pictures. He's one person who looks good from every angle. :wub:

KHB Hirumanian Tohoshinki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSAe18BBqxs&NR=1

Am watching this clip... :)

Keep repeating from the 3rd minute. Had to do so at least 5 times to see everyone's reactions. JS is so cute and JJ's laugh is so infectious. :lol:

Junsu's cuteness 82 xD + Jaejoong and Changmin fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-BhUCoYTeo&feature=related

And this clip too... cute JS baby and manly JJ. :)

Oh, you can also see CM calling for help from JS who just ignores him. kekeke

Cute Jaejoong

The song fits him so much. I wanna squeeze him!

p/s: anyone know what show it is during min 1.00 when JJ is making the balloons?

Various modes of Jaejoong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bwteF1SZHU&feature=related

OH JJ!!! My adorable angel. :wub:

4.30 minute is when i was first "electrocuted" by him. :P

Hero singing I believe I can fly

At 0.05, that tatto around JJ's hip, is it real? Neverseen it though. :blink:

Prove of JJ singing I believe I can fly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL-q9QUYvII&feature=PlayList&p=D72121C14533BB21&index=15

Oh my, they are all so young that time. JJ is so shy, awww cute. ^_^

Close ties

Who still wanna doubt their relationship? :vicx:

Guest lenale

[PHOTOS]100711 JaeJoong Arriving In Korea

ah finally they landed safely in Korea...i am glad they're finally back home...

it feels like yesterday since they left Seoul for LA...and so much happened in the meantime...

the pictures are a bit blurry...hopefully we'll see HQ ones later...

thank you so much for sharing those pictures Sayuri chan

[sCANS]10711

Complete Single Side A

Collection Book JaeJoong´s Part

thank you also for posting the complete collection book of Jaejoong's pictures^^

i so love him, he always manage to be so perfectly perfect on every single picture :wub: ...or maybe i see him with blind eyes...lolz...

100709 Xiah Junsu on KBS Joy TV news

call me bias, but to me, our Junsu (as well as Jae, Changmin, Yoochun and Yunho) are beyond comparison...their voice, talent and selling power are greater than the rest...its not a surprise if his Mozart was so successfull...Junsu has so much talent and charisma...we, as fans, know perfectly the kind of feeling he is able to give us onstage...so its fair if our Junsu got paid higher than others too...

thank you raikko for sharing this interview^^

{GOE;SS} KHB Hirumanian Tohoshinki [Eng Sub]

thank you TVXQ~Soul for sharing so many videos^^ i am enjoying...still watching them...some are hilarious...lolz

Guest YukariiChangmin

Pam♥ Hello my friend!!!

THANKK YOU veryy much for share the scans of

Changmin in Elle Girl magazine

Omg He´s a perfect Model!!!!

Muah~

[CAPS]

♪CHANGMIN IN♪

♫CHANEL FALL WINTER♫

2010/2011

He looks super cute looking the models parade.

If you wanna to check the video click here

749.jpg

750.jpg

752.jpg

753.jpg

751.jpg

Credits: as tagged + baidu + ameblo

Shared by:TVXQPOWERFULGODS

Elle Girl Magazine

More new pics for Us :wub:

1923.jpg

1926.jpg