[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheilapiglet

^hehe...oh, i was wondering which sister wrote that message...now I know...for those that don't remember, this is what she wrote on the Yunjae pic: "Please always keep your YunJae love. YunJae are really thankful to you" =)

Kpop guys - EPIC HUGS!

I really enjoyed watching this..I'm glad that KPOP guys aren't afraid to be touchy feely with each other and aren't automatically called gay just cuz they do...I don't know if I'm just Yunjae biased, but the Yunjae hugs really stand out for me...cuz YH is so manly and JJ, well, you know..hehehe...they're the ultimate couple=P

100711 Chunjaesu at Incheon Airport

is it just me or is the video a bit slow motion?...or are they just walking like that on purpose cuz they know they look like models?..haha=P

[iNFO] 100704 TVXQ "The Secret History" Magazine/Photobook.

Preorders for TVXQ "The Secret HISTORY" starts on 30th June' 2010

It includes large and treasured photos, and more.

★Special Contents (Not all are stated)

●TVXQ's album.

●The Journey of Each Member.

●TVXQ's in Legend Concert.

●Unheard Member's "Laughter and tears"

●Collection of Member's Cold Jokes

●Photos of Beautiful Ladies Who Appeared in TVXQ's Commercial

● TVXQ's Dice Games

and more.....

According to the publishing house, there will be no notice of changes regarding the date of sale, cost, specification. Please be understanding.

It also will include news or introduction of FT Isand, Supernova, KARA, 4minute, SNSD and more Kpop artistes.

Source: HeyJJ

Translation: Baojaesoul @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

[TRANS] 100711 Junsu Ray Magazine August Issue

As a member of TVXQ, Junsu ventures into the music world as a solo artist!

Junsu's new song 'Intoxication' which was recorded in his solo single 'Xiah', includes the dance genre of matureness that fully displayed of his talent in singing.

"'Intoxication' brings a completely new side of me. It conveys the sexiness of men. The dance track has a club-feel, it exposes the truth side of myself without any reservation. Therefore, while performing, the vast dynamic range and large intervals would amplify and is also sang sexily!"

The music style of 'Intoxication' is something which I have always wanted to try out. On the other hand, '悲しみのゆくえ (Kanashimi no Yukue )' is an opposite of 'Intoxication'. It is a expressive composition which conceal one's sorrow. It says about someone who wanted to confess to a person he loves yet wondering if the person would understand and accept your feelings."

Able to walk on the path of music, Junsu is greatly affected by the impact of his mother。

"My mother really loves music. She was once approached by a management agency which hoped that she'll become an artiste, and this is the reason why she's so happy when I became one. It makes me scared sometimes when my performances or compositions are somehow similar to hers, she really did leave a huge impact on me. Now that I've become more professional than what I used to be, I no longer need her advice. Sometimes I would hear those words from her "After hearing such words, I feel lonely and complicated."

Junsu, who feels like he has only just embarked on the journey to become an artist said, "I've never really considered what type of artist I'd like to be, but I hope that my songs will last for the rest of eternity. As long as there are people who liked and enjoyed my music, I will continue to sing regardless of the time and situation. It is the things that I love which motivate me to sing.

Source: Kingtvxq

Translation: Baojaesoul @ OneTVXQ.com

[Project] SMTown Tour ’10 LA Event for Yunho and Changmin

*click title link* oh my gosh, this is such a thoughtful idea and the song is so nice!!....everyone please help spread the word!...I hope it'll be successful and that Homin will really be able to hear it and understand the fans' hearts (tho i doubt it since it's in English and the beat/tune is quite hard to follow and sing as a large group..hmm...no harm trying I guess)...ask as many people and even fans of other groups to help out if they want=)

Guest raikko9

picspam I guess.XP

[Pic] Lotte Duty Free CM DVD

vg0n53.jpg

5o5o40.jpg

credit:baidu + syc

and my fave Junsu gif~XDDD

The sweetest/tender smile he had at the end of Forever Love perf. :wub:

One of this directed to me and I'll definitely die.

oswk0y.jpg

credit as tagged

100711 Jaejoong at Incheon airport

2i762cz.jpg

s5iumq.jpg

54443893201007112325534216654301424_003.jpg

2dlkeo9.jpg

azigz6.jpg

credit as tagged

[TRANS] 100711 Elle Girl August issue Q&A - Hello Again Changmin

aw!! Nice to hear from Minnie again.Hope to see ore of him in Japan.And he's watching WC then? Its the Final today~ pls root for Spain if ever.lol

the two that give me the most motivation is my family and lover

I wouldnt read too much about the friends stuffs.But Im glad he's living w/ Yunho and leader-shi being the manly that he is seemed to be still messy as what the other members said before.rofl~ So....our magnae has a lover and did admit it in a mag interview. Kinda curious whose the lucky girl. :P

Guest SolTOHO

The theme of this particular photoshoot was 'Late night date'. If you were to take a girl out at night, where would you take her?

I'd probably take her to a theme park, especially if we were in Japan. I want it to be just the two of us inside a cable car. If we were in Seoul, then I'd go to Seoul Tower. The evening view is beautiful and it is recognized as a place where many couples make lifelong promises to one another, it's very romantic.

It's been two months since your last shoot, what is it like being back in Japan?

Japan has become my home, I no longer feel like I'm in a foreign country, it's more like traveling around within my hometown. It is regretful that in recent trips to Japan, I've only stayed for around 2 days and carried around a backpack with me.

Have you still been training since filming for your drama ended?

Since filming ended, I've started to eat a lot more and gained some weight. I cannot slack from training. Everyday I train with dumbbells and run on the treadmill, allowing myself an hour and a half or cardio. I really want to tone up my calves, I feel like they're too skinny for a man.

Now that you're on a break, will you be attending university?

Even though I can't attend school like normal students, I've gone periodically. The coffee at school is really good.

Did you watch South Korea's matches in the World Cup?

Truthfully, I'd really like to go out and watch the World Cup whilst drinking, but because of work, I'm only able to scream and shout over the World Cup at home with Yunho, Yunho's friends and our manager. Besides Korea's games, I've also watched some of the live broadcasts, so I haven't been sleeping very well (laughs).

What is it like living with Yunho? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

The disadvantage is that I really cannot stand mess, so I have to tidy the house all the time. It's not that I dislike cleaning up, but it really annoys me whenever I see the house in a chaotic mess, so sometimes, as a joke, I say to Yunho 'Let's not live together.' When that happens, Yunho will start to panic and apologize to me. The advantage is that I'm the youngest, so I never have to pay for anything. I'm lucky (laughs).

Friends, family, lovers, work and yourself. Rank the five in terms of their importance to you.

At the moment, I think I'd put myself first. I've recently had a change in my mode of thinking, I always want to do the things I want to do well. After that is my family, then work, then lover, then friends. Even though I'm saying this right now, these ranks will probably change as my mood changes, but right now, out of the five, the two that give me the most motivation is my family and lover. I strive for excellence because of their existence.

Do you have anything to say to your Japanese fans?

Right now, I'm concentrating mainly on my Korean activities, work in Japan has really decreased by a lot. However, I find activities in Japan to be immensely enjoyable, and I'd really like to return to Japan as soon as possible and participate in a variety of activities. It may take some time, so please wait for me!

(omitted)

Changmin will also be in the September issue of Elle Japon, scheduled for release on July 28th

Credits: TVXQBaidu + ellegirl

Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343401&view=findpost&p=16171437

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343401&view=findpost&p=16171155

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343401&view=findpost&p=16171158

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343401&view=findpost&p=16171160

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343401&view=findpost&p=16171168

MOD:

Double posting is technically not against the rules, but there is absolutely no need to post consecutively over and over again to put up new pictures.

Next time, please edit your first post to add in new photos.

Thanks.

Guest No MoRe

[Pic+Trans] 100708 Worldwide Flashmob – China

so touching, proud of them

TVXQ fans you are Amazing ..

Changmin in Ellegirl Magazine

changmin , oh my god.

You’re so hot , I Love the messy hair ..

[sCANS]10711

Complete Single Side A

Collection Book JaeJoong´s Part

waooo :oyou melted my heart :wub: , JJ I can not described you in words blush.gif

JJ you are so gorgeous

[PHOTOS]100711 JAeChunSu Arriving In Korea

all of them wearing shorts except jae.

i’d kill to see jj in shorts.

I like su Style ...

thanks for Sharing everything girls

*Kiss* for all

Guest Elizabeth9095

@[TRANS] 100711 Elle Girl August issue Q&A - Hello Again Changmin

My heart hurts a little, the reality they are living just the 2 of them.

But hey! Yunho is there to keep changmin company and there is changmin to clean yunho disorder hahahaha they take good care of each other, I'm sure.

and now they have more space for each other, I hated their dorm they showed before, it was so small for them. Not privacy.

Remember? DBSK house

(oh jae didn’t talk much back then, glad now we can see his true self)

The fanchant is so sweet! I hope they find a way for yunho and changmin to understand it. Cassiopeia fighting!

JYJ in the airport. Does yoochun have a new tattoo? Both Yoochun and JJ have added things to their always keep the faith tattoos, I’m dying to see what it is.

Jaejoon looks so sad, I mean, his eyes. Again, I’m glad he is back home. Junsu looks super hot with the tan and his arms are so yummy!

And talking about double J, his sister are so nice! And the shop is so cute, with the animals and the pictures and drawings! I would like to visit there. I se the gifts from some JJ fansites

Guest MichyItaly

The disadvantage is that I really cannot stand mess, so I have to tidy the house all the time. It's not that I dislike cleaning up, but it really annoys me whenever I see the house in a chaotic mess, so sometimes, as a joke, I say to Yunho 'Let's not live together.' When that happens, Yunho will start to panic and apologize to me. The advantage is that I'm the youngest, so I never have to pay for anything. I'm lucky (laughs).

what a relief, I thought they all ended up living alone in different places..but HoMin have stuck together ^^

Mean maknae, menacing your hyung lol

I guess Yunho is scared of more ppl leaving their dorm now...he doesn't wanna stay alone :(

Guest lenale

100711 JYJ at Incheon Airport

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun are finally back home...still far away from me, but i dont know why they still feel closer when they're in Korea or Japan...lolz...i hope they're healthy, happy and satisfied with their work...it was damn hot at Incheon airport today, the boys were showing some skins (only Jae was hiding...lolz)...i missed them so much, it feels good to see few pictures and videos of them at the airport...even though, i cant get rid of this worry feeling when i see Jae on the pictures...i need to see him smile...but with the mask, its not easy...

thank you ilovese7en, bblover, mushikuns, sheilapiglet for sharing pictures and videos^^

welcome in the thread mushikuns...and the video is not boring at all...we're all biased enough to enjoy just watching them walking :lol:

100711 Jaejoong at Incheon airport

aaww, i was hoping for HQ pictures of Jaejoong at the airport...and here we have them...i wish we could see him smiiling...but neway, saving them all!!

[Pic] Lotte Duty Free CM DVD

i feel this will become a rare item...i wonder if there is a way we can buy it?

thank you raikko for posting all those pictures^^

Vamos España lolz

100711 Yuchun at Home

Yoochun's stalkers didnt waste one second :o ...as soon as he reached home, they started stalking him again...it feels as if they're living near his home...

thank you nery for sharing^^

JaeJoong's Crebeau and YunJaeTik VN fansite

Jaejoong's Crebeau is really like Ali Baba cave...looking at those pictures, i wish my room was all decorated like this...lolz...i absolutely love that picture (in the frame) of Jaejoong performing Insa (if i remember well) at the concert...this picture is so beautiful...i wish i could have a version big enough to have it in a frame...

thank you mimi ha for sharing all those pictures^^

wow...i am speechless..its really a wonderful project...i hope they'll find the opportunity to sing it during SMTown event in LA...so the boys can feel our love and support....they'll know we'll always be there for them, always keeping the faith...

[TRANS] 100711 Junsu Ray Magazine August Issue

its really sweet when Junsu talks about he and his mother's similarity when it comes to music...how she influenced him and left a huge impact on him...but even if he is a famous and talented artist now, we can feel he still needs his mother's advices, no matter what she says...

thank you sheilapiglet for posting those news and infos^^

Omg, i enjoyed so much reading Changmin's interview...i loved the part where he talks about his life with Yunho, and how Yunho panics when Changmin says "lets not live together"...its so touching to feel how important it is for them to stick together...and i am glad they want to stick together like this...its a relief...and our Changmin too is asking us to wait for him...we will definitely wait for the 5 of you...

oh and i am surprised Changmin admits having a lover...i am curious to know who she is...if we know her, or if she is a unfamous girl...but she is certainly a great girl to give him so much motivation...

thank you SolTOHO for posting this interview^^ i loved it!!

Guest lalalaLynn

Wah~ the thread is moving so fast today

I can't keep upㅠㅠ

oh now you talk about it...it would be interesting to know...

i really hope worldwide means the whole world...and not only Asia and US...but then again, they said the main target is the asian market...so i dont really know...well, no matter what i'll order it online...and if it ever release in my country, i'll buy 2 or 3 copies of it to support the boys!!

Yes, the only problem for me is that my parents don't allow me to buy anything outside of my country,

so everytime i want to have something i have to BEG my friends to order it for me,

it would be so great if i could just buy it myself this time

Kpop guys - EPIC HUGS!

I really enjoyed watching this..I'm glad that KPOP guys aren't afraid to be touchy feely with each other and aren't automatically called gay just cuz they do...I don't know if I'm just Yunjae biased, but the Yunjae hugs really stand out for me...cuz YH is so manly and JJ, well, you know..hehehe...they're the ultimate couple=P

*click title link* oh my gosh, this is such a thoughtful idea and the song is so nice!!....everyone please help spread the word!...I hope it'll be successful and that Homin will really be able to hear it and understand the fans' hearts (tho i doubt it since it's in English and the beat/tune is quite hard to follow and sing as a large group..hmm...no harm trying I guess)...ask as many people and even fans of other groups to help out if they want=)

Wah~ i really like the song

The lyrics are really touching

I don't think they will understand though

It would've been better if it was in Korean of Japanese,

but i guess that would make it hard for people to sing along d:

I hope it works out well!

and that video is just too cute♥♥

There's a lot of Jaeho^^

Thanks for sharing!

[TRANS] 100711 Elle Girl August issue Q&A - Hello Again Changmin Credits: TVXQBaidu + ellegirl

Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

Thank you for this!

I'm glad we finally get to hear something from Minnie again

Is it just me or did he get a lot more talkative and open in interviews

compared to a few years back?

He even admits having a gf^^

Please treat him well!♥ kkk

---

Welcome to the thread mushikuns!

---

My country is playing against Spain in the finals right nowㅍㅍ

I hope we lose kkk

Go Spain♥♥♥

Guest petiteange22

WOW!

susu looks so good in those airport pictures!!

love the arms :wub:

and i absolutely adore jaetime pictures!!!

:)

it was interesting reading changmin's interview about how it's like living with yunnie.

looks like he has to clean up after yunnie.

well, usually, it's jaejae who does the cleaning...

it's kinda bittersweet.

i'm glad that homin are living together so they can look out for each other.

but i'd rather there be 5 of them.

Guest sheilapiglet

I'm so happy to know that Homin are still living together!....I can totally see YH being the messy one and CM being the clean one..hahaha...and I'm not surprised that YH spoils him cuz he's the youngest...CM's probably the richest too since he never has to pay for anything when they go out=P I'm glad to know that CM has a girlfriend now too..at least that's what I got out of it....his current motivation is family and lover so I'm assuming that he's in a relationship=P

[Cut] DBSk: Members bully Junsu with Food...

haha...poor JS=P

TVXQ Junsu couldn't stop laughing

this was filming for their Yamaha CF in Thailand...JS kept making NGs whenever YH looked at him=P

100626 東方神起ユンホ Yunho fanmeet1 [TVXQHK].avi

awww, YH's so sweet..massaging the director!..no wonder everyone loves him on set..he doesn't act like a big shot at all even tho he can=)

Guest SolTOHO

[iNFO] 100712 ‘Goong’ Musical Official Website

wam0wn.jpg

The official website of UKnow YunHo’s musical ‘Goong’ have published for the first time.

The Republic of Korea in 2010 is a presidential republic country, to have created such unique musical ‘Goong’, ticket will starting selling at 8th July 2010 and official posters had also been released.

This musical talks about the disasters that both the Crown Royal Prince and female high school student, Chae Kyung, goes through together after the latter intrudes upon the royal palace.

Even though U-Know Yunho was due to start the photo shoot immediately upon his arrival at the production studio that day, he still took the time to greet every staff politely.

The production conference attracted more than 300 local and overseas reporter teams, and the teaser that was released last month attracted so many viewers from various countries that the system crashed at one point, proving further just how much attention the musical ‘Goong’ is geting.

Official ‘Goong’ Musicial Website: http://www.musicalgoong.com

On the 8th July at 9pm, everyone can start pre-order their tickets through ‘Inter Park’ website. First show of ‘Goong’ musical will start on 8th September at National Musical Theater.

Source: BaiduTVXQ + Goong Musical Official Site

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Special Thanks: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com

= = = = =

this is nth new alrdy~

but well..... yeah~ XD

Guest miss_butterfly

ABOUT CHANGMIN IN ELLE AUGUST

Friends, family, lovers, work and yourself. Rank the five in terms of their importance to you.

At the moment, I think I'd put myself first. I've recently had a change in my mode of thinking, I always want to do the things I want to do well. After that is my family, then work, then lover, then friends. Even though I'm saying this right now, these ranks will probably change as my mood changes, but right now, out of the five, the two that give me the most motivation is my family and lover. I strive for excellence because of their existence.

wooooooooooooow so I believe he has a GF rightnow ;) I'm really glad about that...it's about time min :)

Guest lenale

Yes, the only problem for me is that my parents don't allow me to buy anything outside of my country,

so everytime i want to have something i have to BEG my friends to order it for me,

it would be so great if i could just buy it myself this time

oh i understand, its not easy...hopefully worldwide really means worldwide, and we'll all have the chance to buy it directly in our country...i am so looking forward their album...i wonder if they're done working on it, or if they'll continue to record in Korea and/or Japan...

[Cut] DBSk: Members bully Junsu with Food...

ROFL...i love Junsu's expression in the end when he smiles showing "black teeth" :lol: ...too hilarious :lol:

100626 東方神起ユンホ Yunho fanmeet1 [TVXQHK].avi

i wish i was the director then...lolz...but yeah, Yunho is always so thoughtful and caring, no wonder he is so loved...

thank you for sharing those videos sheilapiglet^^

[iNFO] 100712 ‘Goong’ Musical Official Website

i visited the website, and its playing song from the drama...it made me wonder if they'll use songs from the series (the OST was really great indeed)...neway, i am glad Yunho is the one who introduces the musical in the teaser on the website :wub: ...

thank you SolTOHO for the infos^^

Spain World Champion!!!!! its party time ^_^

Guest alexkziel

Have you still been training since filming for your drama ended?

Since filming ended, I've started to eat a lot more and gained some weight.

That's what I thought :D The boy can't stay away from food for so long. :P

I love skinny Minnie but a healthy looking Minnie is so much better.

Did you watch South Korea's matches in the World Cup?

Truthfully, I'd really like to go out and watch the World Cup whilst drinking, but because of work, I'm only able to scream and shout over the World Cup at home with Yunho, Yunho's friends and our manager.

It must be a hard transition for both of them, only 2 people in the dorm when there were 5 or 4, but I'm glad that they are sticking together. Of course there will be a time when they will have the need of their own space but for now it's good that they are living in the same place and supporting each other.

It's good that he puts himself first, sometimes we need to be a little selfish and think about ourselves, sad that he had to learn it of the hard way.

I'm glad that he is being honest and open about the girlfriend issue, I can't stand lies, not even the best dressed one and I remember them having to lie about this in the past.

I've seen Yunho doing something similar in recent interviews so I'm happy that they are feeling a little more free in that sense.

After the lawsuit and the possibility of losing them I think that any fan is valuing them more than ever, so any feeling of jealously or possesiveness can be left behind.

However I hope it doesn't become a recurrent topic from journalists because their private lives are that: private, and should stay that way.

JYJ Airport Pics Happy to see the boys in Korea safe and sane, I hope JJ can grieve his friend properly now and have a few days for himself.

I don't know if this pic is recent, I found it in Baidu.

32403ab5154bf84c8ad4b24.jpg

Sorry if posted already.

Credit as tagged.

OT.

Congratulations to the fans from Spain for the WC Championship! ^_^

can you guys please post some "natural" pictures of dbsk? i mean without makeup and etc... :wub: :wub: :wub:

and p.s thanks for the links, i apreasheate

Guest Aoenao

Hi Everyone!! Thanks for all the Info about the Boys *o* Especially the photos * ¬ *

And I have something to share:

An Article of K-POP in a CHILEAN MAGAZINE.

The curious thing about this, is the fact that This is a MAGAZINE ABOUT DECORATION, (Is not a music or juvenile magazine, is a magazine for people who understood about design and interior decoration) and in their section about hobbys and activities, they include a small article about kpop. Although they put in touch with the staff of our fanclub,(TVXQ CHILE) in the text they did not include almost anything of the information that we send LOL , (and they put to Changmin as individual artist ^^uuu), but the important thing is the fact that the magazine is distributed with a famous newspaper on Saturdays at national level, so many people will read the article. ^o^

100711revistadecoracin0.jpg

100711revistadecoracin0.jpg

Translation:

The Korean Move.

To the another side of the world, specifically in corea, born a rhythm called kpop that every day joins more followers in the local scene. Inmediatelly when I knew, looked for them, a few hours Spent and I was already invited for 15 hrs of a Saturday to the dicoteque Alpha in San Pablo 6600.

Their followers dance uniformed under an undulating rhythm while they sing in Korean, the bar instead of offering alcohol, it has sushi and oriental drinks. Without smoke of cigarette this young people have fun, who go from the 15 to the 18 years old and who enter in trance when they listen to their idols as the group TVXQ, Big Bang, Rain, Changmin or the popular feminine group jewelry. The whole wave (good vibe) that comes from the Japanese anime and that for Internet and forums feeds the mood of his thousands of followers.

Credits: Revista Decoración La tercera, Scan and Translation DdO@tvxq.cl, TVXQCHILE.

Guest bblover89

can you guys please post some "natural" pictures of dbsk? i mean without makeup and etc..

i think their airport pictures look pretty natural.

2el6zif.jpg

4pd6udj.jpg

090327gimpoyuibkk21.jpg

junsulegra2.jpg

selcam.jpg

vxc6c5.jpg

Guest SheMustBeJaeded

[TRANS/SCANS] [100627] B-Pass August 2010 Edition - JYJ Thanksgiving Live

bpassaug2010.png

bpassaug2010-2.png

Credits: See Scanlations

Shared By: Shades of Jae'd, International Kim Jaejoong Fanclub // http://www.shadesofjaed.com

Do not hotlink! Keep Credits In Tact! Please and thanks!

Archived