[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

wuahhh, i already watch ep 138 without eng sub. but i laugh hard, hahahahha. i never watch school 2013, but i watch secret garden and gentleman dignity :D The actors was have an awesome performance :D and yeah, they are still a teenagers in RM hahahaha. daebak. i never see a guest holding hand so tightly... even Gary and jihyo not always do that. hahahahah. 
ZddYgjT.png

LrF9ESk.png

:x :x :x JihYo and Gary have to learn from them. ahhaha
pics cr as tagged :D

i found this fr. soompi news
http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/26/lee-kwang-soo-becomes-a-warm-spring-man-for-a-bedside-pictorial/

KEKEKEKKEEKEKE. VIETNAMESE FANS CHANGE HIM!!! ahhahahh. now he knows that he is a famous entertainer. ahahhaha

bobsavero said: wuahhh, i already watch ep 138 without eng sub. but i laugh hard, hahahahha. i never watch school 2013, but i watch secret garden and gentleman dignity :D The actors was have an awesome performance :D and yeah, they are still a teenagers in RM hahahaha. daebak. i never see a guest holding hand so tightly... even Gary and jihyo not always do that. hahahahah.  :x :x :x JihYo and Gary have to learn from them. ahhaha
pics cr as tagged :D

Guest jongeunkookhye

RM 139 Prevew is somehow related to YEH!
an heiress or inheritor of the business in My Fair Lady
Coffee Shop--- Coffee Prince..lols...kidding aside, excited for nextweek episode O_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju5KYPK9M34
cr: yt

now im waiting Gentlemans Dignity VS Running Man. I really hope one day JDG can be a guest of RM it must be funny bcoz LKW always compared with him kekekekek.

Guest delightful

Okay, I have to add that Kim Woobin and Lee Jongsuk were very touchy-touchy towards each other and I loved it. I love that all the guests enjoy their visit to Running Man!

smf0bp.png

I finished ep138, I must say its fun and entertaining again, I laughed when KS when said its fun and this is how u call it race! ahahhaha. LJH is cute although he looks clumsy everytime they caught him he couldn't fight back in removing name tag..
I love the cast WB is so tall! my favorite part is when KSR attacked the athletic club just like a bowling game, hahahha
the most part fun to watch is the last game, when they are stealing the flag, wow, KWB is like wowho! is really smart and so fast, the camera almost didn't catch him hahahahah
looking forward on next sunday again

i love ep 138. it's one of those episodes when
1) every member had equal screentime2) relaxed. it's just fun. you almost don't care who wins because it's just fun. 3) the guests were all fun although they didn't talk much4) the members were clearly having fun. their skinship showed closeness. 5) you get a little of everything from them. funny haha. competitive kjk. fun jaesuk. easy gary. the ace. 
it was an easy watch. it was chill. 
i have to say i love kim soo ro. he is just a wonderful guest. i love the STRIKE! in the pool. now i know why he is called the game devil. amazing gary split. great teamwork by the gary and ji hyo. amazing teamwork by kjk and ji hyo. 
great great great episode. 

@klent: I agree. I totally loved the latest episode. The guests were fun, the screentime well divided, not too much attention on anyone in particular.

And I love Kim Soo ro too. He is so laid back and fun but also competitive and has great chemistry with the RM members. I know he knows some well because of FO but that's even better, imo.

Every RM member is well established but I wish they could give Ji Suk-jin some more attention or more opprtunity to shine. He deserves it after all. He is our Big Nose/Impala Hyung and I wish for him to win too or stand out too more often.

Guest delightful

Yes, Kim Sooro is awesome! I love how he calls Yoo Jaesuk's name, right away I was taken back to FO. And his face when Jihyo took his nametag was priceless! My roommate and I laughed so hard! He was in shock and realizing that underestimating our Ace was the wrong choice. I also love that he's very competitive, he wants to win and he has the strength to back it up. I wouldn't mind him coming to Running Man on a regular basis, his interactions with the crew is very fun.

2lnh06r.png

I love runningman! A totally great show daebak! The flower boys are fun to watch especially Jong Hyun. I didnt realize Jongsuk is competitive and Woo Bin who is also engrossed in the game. (RM PD's, please invite these handsome guys again in your Olympic episode)

This episode is hilarious! Kwang Soo playing with Sparta Kook hehe! the funny antics of Jaesuk and Haha plus Kim Sooro in the water game! LOL!

I hope runningman will invite Hyun Bin in the near future and also the CNBlue members. Please...please...;-)

More power to RM!

Guest Evanni Rici

Hi everyone...
my first post in this forum..
;)
I Love this show verrrrrrrrry much! But, I can find soft sub for eps 138..
Anyone can help me to give me the link?

Regard from IndonesiaRunners :D

I really enjoyed ep 138. I love it when the Running Man cast exemplifies great teamwork. The eating game was the best part especially with the reactions and burps. Haha and the chocolate. =))  I always liked how the sound effects add to the hilarity.