[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mk6602nlrk1qgnyjgo1_250.giftumblr_mk6602nlrk1qgnyjgo2_r1_250.giftumblr_mk6602nlrk1qgnyjgo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mk6602nlrk1qgnyjgo4_r1_250.gif
How to eat CHOCOLATE: 3 steps
1) Eagerly look at it. 2) Gobble it up. 3) Happy smile.

cr to catforte

Guest jongeunkookhye

kwangsoo is really something...he loves to put himself on danger...lols

blindfolded sparta assisted by giraffe---hahaha...

SPARTA'S ABS O_o

Guest jjsweeter0211

[MAR. 24th Rating] RunningMan : Nation 19.6% (1.2 UP) / Capital (Unknown) the Highest among the Sunday Variety Shows 3weeks in a row
via mante 7

Guest jongeunkookhye

thanks @jjsweeter0211 for ur post...

the water games reminds me of the X-man!

Hope they'll gonna invite the xman casts soon... shinhwa, lee jin, ho dong, yeh, pkl...

Guest poy22

Hello everyone! I really loved this episode. Kim Woobin finally got his wish to be on running man. It is really funny and Lee Jonghyun, the perpetual clumsy TV watcher is back... again! I really think the running man production team likes his antics. And, lastly, those two School 2013 boys look sweet, especially in the eating relay where they hold hands and jumped because Jongsuk (aw, forgot his name?) found the ice cream really cold. Ok, enough said for me. *_*

I really enjoyed episode 138.  Lots of running which was fun to watch and the guests were awesome!  I love Kim Sooro on the show as always and I love it whenever Kim Jong Kook appears, it gets more intense.  Can't wait to see next week's episode. ^^