[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest freesiaflower

YES!!!! JoongKi is back! Boy, I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see ep 65. And happy that JiHyo is back too. Hope she's feeling better now.

Guest misswa

OMG Kim sun-ah on RM?!!!! This is like a Dream come true!!! She will be awesome on it since she is awesome already. LOL, biased much?!! Hahaha I've never seen her on any variety shows. Is this a first for her?! Anyways it's a must watch!

I've seen her before on an old variety show "Love Letter", a show where she had to choose a partner amongst male celeb through games and such (though d male celebs were not up to par to her standards, imo) but didn't really get to watch it coz I couldn't find an english sub for it.

But I can't wait for this one. I teared up too much on SOAW so it'll be nice contrast to see her all goofy (hopefully).

Guest sunny_dance

Do you know where can i download/watch this?coz i never seen this too... -_- thank you

these are from the first episode but you can't watch it because it was cut from the actual episode.

Guest campuscouple

RUNNING MAN EP 64 SNSD YOUTUBE

[Running man highlights explanation + translation]:

(Only contains parts before the start of actual race)

1. Food that SNSD are good at making:

Taeyeon – Omrice

Jessica – Kim chi tuna fried rice. Haha suspected if Jessica was telling the truth, sica said, “No I really can make it!” Jaesuk asked: Really? How about telling us more about it, how to make it?

Sica: Add in kim chi, add in tuna, and stir!

Yoona – Taeyeon said, “Yoona makes spicy chicken stew”, Hyoyeon: Seaweed soup!, Big nose hyung: “Seems that even raw chicken made by Yoona will be tasty.” 

2. At first, pink team was at advantage (because it consists of all SNSD members), while blue team was at disadvantage, both teams were allowed to exchange members

SNSD team chose Haha, because SNSD once visited Haha’s house before in other programmes, and he made nice food back then

When the guys’ team chose Jessica, the pink team seemed to be cheering for their choice. They went, “We’ll win, we’ll win!”

Big nose hyung: Why? She can’t cook? 

Sica: I’m really not good at it

Jongkook: If you can’t cook, it’s okay as long as you’re funny

3. Haha was allowed to choose a member from SNSD to purchase ingredients, when he chose Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon said, “Just marry”

In the car, Haha suspected that SNSD was going to leave after they finished dinner; Taeyeon denied it and told him that they would meet again tomorrow. Gary told Jessica that they had to do well because he insisted in choosing her, Sica said, “I will try not to bring harm to the team…”

In the market, Sica didn’t know if pepper paste was needed in making fried kimchi, so she asked the production team. 

Gary: come to think of it, doesn’t it have some sesame? 

Sica: Sesame and… sugar?

Gary: Sugar?

Sica: ….if not, ketchup 

Haha and Taeyeon were buying meat, haha said, “For how many people we have to buy? Dear?”. Haha suggested on giving each other nicknames used between couples, “For me, because I fart well, I shall be called Bboong bboong-I” 

Taeyeon said she’ll be called ‘Bboong-soon’. 

4. When Haha-Taeyeon couple saw Yuri-Kwangsoo couple with kids

Haha: Ah hello, this is Bboong soon

Taeyeon: This is Bboong Bboong

Haha: You all live at unit 402, right? We are at unit 502, 502, nice to meet you

Kwangsoo: Nice to meet you

Haha: Oh your children…?

Kwangsoo: Our children jump a lot, right?

Haha: Because we live on top of you…

Yuri: But you can still hear the sound, right?

Haha: I heard you quarrel a lot..

Gary: Looks like those two couples were are on good terms 

Haha: Oh, aren’t you the one at unit 302?

Gary: I’m going to move house, can’t live here anymore… Today is the last day we’ll be cooking and eating here! We bought mayonnaise and ketchup to cook fried kimchi..

Haha (to Kwangsoo): But your wife’s expression doesn’t look good…

Kwangsoo: Because we’re having… the third…

Haha: Ah, congratulations

Kwangsoo: please keep this secret from the neighbors

Haha: Yea we understand… But you stopped playing basketball, right?

Kwangsoo: ???

Haha: Aren’t you Han Kibum ssi?

Yuri: I’ve heard a lot from others that woori husband looks like Han Kibum ssi

5. Yoo Jaesuk asked the PD, “Can we cook together (with Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon)?”

Seohyun: But it seems that it will take very long, it’s more efficient to divide the work.

Yoo Jaesuk (random): Sorry to ask , but how old are you? 

Hyoyeon: 23?

Yoo Jaesuk: Oh we are of the same age!

Jongkook: I’m 22, I’m maknae!

Yoo jaesuk: we are 23, 24 and 22

Big Nose hyung: 2, 3, 4, like this

Yoona & Hyoyeon: 2,3,4? We’re 1,2,3 here (22, 23 and 21)

Yoo Jaesuk: Oh really? We are also 1,2,3,4,5

6. When the girls woke up

Sica: This is too much, how can you feed us and put us to sleep like this

Hyoyeon: Isn’t it good?

Taeyeon: My face is too swollen in the morning, I’m sorry

Sica explained for Taeyeon: “We stayed in the warm environment inside, ate well and slept, we feel like we are ‘ripened’

Guest nicha1980

The ratings keep decreasing..I hope it will be better next EP. with Kim Sun Ah...^^

EP.64's ratings...

TNmS : Nationwide 13% ,  Seoul 14.2%

AGB : Nationwide 13.7% , Seoul 14% 

Last week.

TNmS : Nationwide 13% ,  Seoul 16%

AGB : Nationwide 13.8% , Seoul 15% 

credit TNmS and AGB Nielsen.

Guest somebodyquiet

does anyone know where to watch running man w/ good quality and english subs?

http://www.isubs-squad.com/

http://www.kshownow.net/

Guest QmMPhOoEeTzZz

i want to ask.. do you guys notice there's a bandage in Kim Jong Kook left leg near his knee? i wonder what is it.. is he going under a surgery  a birth mark or what?

i have seen that bandage since summer episode when he wears a short.. Im sorry if someone already ask about it. Just curious. 

Thanks!

i want to ask.. do you guys notice there's a bandage in Kim Jong Kook left leg near his knee? i wonder what is it.. is he going under a surgery  a birth mark or what?

i have seen that bandage since summer episode when he wears a short.. Im sorry if someone already ask about it. Just curious. 

Thanks!

It's not unusual for someone who has an injury elsewhere to wind up hurting another part of their body because of trying to avoid putting strain on that previous injury. KJK's back even after his surgery has seemed to trouble him and when he runs he doesn't run very fast and runs kind of gingerly too. Guessing he hurt his knee at some point, although like you said it's been lingering for awhile.

It may be something where if he has surgery he'd be out of action for several weeks so he's tried non-surgical options.

Guest sorcy79au

It's not unusual for someone who has an injury elsewhere to wind up hurting another part of their body because of trying to avoid putting strain on that previous injury. KJK's back even after his surgery has seemed to trouble him and when he runs he doesn't run very fast and runs kind of gingerly too. Guessing he hurt his knee at some point, although like you said it's been lingering for awhile.

It may be something where if he has surgery he'd be out of action for several weeks so he's tried non-surgical options.

Yes I did notice this too. The first time I saw KJK with the bandage was in the episode where the school girls had turned into the noonas. He didn't have it throught the whole episode until he and Shin Bong Sun clashed with Jae Suk and Kim Sook towards the end of the episode.

You see KJK and Jae Suk wrestling around and then you see Gary and Ji Hyo running in and splitting up to wrestle with their respective genders. Then the camera focuses on the girls wrestling about and once Bong Sun wins and then chases Ji Hyo we then focus on the guys wrestling and KJK has the bandage on his leg.

I'm assuming there must have been a panic and then a spill when Gary came running in to help Jae Suk or he's just a clumsy sod and tripped over something.

This is just the conclusion I have come to.

Guest fanarosli

hiii. i'm new here but have been following Running Man for over a year. happy.gif anyone knows where to watch strong heart with gary with eng sub? 

Guest Bastard2002

Can anyone tell me the song that was played at 46:37 on teh most recent running man episode? Thanks :D

아무리 생각해도 난 너를

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn2z6vphT7Y

Its a song by korean group sweet sorrow or it might be a group called Vibe.

Wow, episode 64 was one of my favourites! Thank you so much for the subbing team this time ^^

Loved HaHa and Taeyeon couple. Their variety shows characters fit so well. I was disapointed when she was paired up with Jongkook and surprise too. I tought he was going to be one of the first to wake up.

The morning PD waking up remind me so much of Family Outing <3

This episode was very good with script for the games and a very nice editing. I didn't feel any part was unecessary or draging for to much.

Just miss Jihyo and now Gary is leaving on a break too(?)...if i remember correctly he said that because of LeeSsang concerts he will be taking time to practice, i think for about a mounth. So no monday couple for quite a time. But i'm not sure since i was in a hurry when i read the article.