[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest acrobaleno

LOLLL! This latest episode it looks like the members are more scared than the episodes which choi min soo where on.

This reminded me of the intense battle of early hide and seek games where it's so thrilling.

The new episode of RM was actually better than expected especially the name tag game which became a hide and seek game. It was a nice touch and made the last game more exciting. I hope the PDS can keep this up and bring back RM to the top again. Moon Chae Won was awesome. I enjoyed watching her in this episode especially her bantering with Seung Gi over the virus bracelet and the chocolate she gave him. =))

honeywell said: The new episode of RM was actually better than expected especially the name tag game which became a hide and seek game. It was a nice touch and made the last game more exciting. I hope the PDS can keep this up and bring back RM to the top again. Moon Chae Won was awesome. I enjoyed watching her in this episode especially her bantering with Seung Gi over the virus bracelet and the chocolate she gave him. =))

I just finished the latest episode! I thought it was a nice touch to add the monster character into the mix but I didn't think it was one of the best episodes ever. I love love seung Gi (seung gi foreverrr<3) but the other guest wasn't my favorite. I just didn't find her very entertaining. But the slide part was cute!! And near the end I was totally guessing rain forest so I would have been rained on lol. I don't blame you oopa I would have been afraid of my teeth breaking on the ice steak too :x

Guest snowdjinn

For an entire year, they stopped Tag Ripping / Elimination Games.
Rating went down. It was soooo obvious that all they had to do is bring back Tag Ripping/ Elimination Games.

And now... they bring back Elimination Games every week... RATINGS GO UP !
We all knew it. I am still confused why it took RM staff soooooo long to understand this. lol.

RUNNING MAN IS .... FINALLY... THE ORIGINAL CULT RUNNING MAN AGAIN !!  Yesssssssssssssss.

Guest khaleesi

Congrats to RM 17.8% good way to start the year although part of it is 1n2d cancellation still its an impressive number hope the good ratings continue. 
Next week's episode looks interesting and the additional male guest played general gyebaek right? one of jihyo sageuk dramas.

herolee10 said: I hope Yoona isn't like some of my Korean female friends that get jealous easily since after seeing last night's newest episode of Running Man, it seems like the female guest was getting pretty chummy with Seung-gi.lol
By the way, does anyone know why Gary seems to always be lucky enough (in a scale that rivals Kwang-Soo's luck of always having the "it" moments in several episodes) in being paired up with the pretty female guests whenever the show has them appear on the show?lol

@klent I agree. For some reason, maybe because he's laid back, or friendly, Gary seems more approachable in many ways. He seems more trustworthy, like he's not going to put you in an awkward situation or something.

YJS is the same way for the most part. You can count on those two to be reasonable (usually) and they tend to take care of the girls better.

KJK seems to take care of the girls too, but it's somehow not the same as with Gary.