[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

This episode is one of the few where the guests "made" the episode. Everyone brought their game. They created funny situations, they improvised, made a fool of themselves, and made the audience laugh. 
This is one perfect example on how one can be competitive and still make funny situations. 
It seems female guests are becoming the best guests as of late. 
Yoori was a revelation. Now I know why Kang Gary is close to her. such a cool woman. 
The only part i don't like about the episode is that Song Ji Hyo got lost again. i wish i could say she intentionally downplayed herself but... 
oh well... it's the only part i like about the episode, other than that, it's great. 

I am really looking forward to Shin Min Ah's episode. I am her fan ^^ By the way, hello everyone :) Good to see you again ka ^^

I watch the latest episode and Yoori Unnie got my attention too. By her villain looks, I didn't know that she has a variety side of her and a gag body (where she fell while running) 55555 really laugh so hard. Until the end she made us laugh (running with Sukjin Oppa not realizing that there's a winner already) I know 4 actresses only in that episode. The actresses in Cinderella's Sister, Dream High, Moon embracing the sun and My love from another star. I don't know any show of Yoori Unnie but seeing her made the viewers really happy. Worth the wait for that episode (Since they didn't air last Sunday).

Enjoy the weekend everyone and have a blessed day na ka ^^

Guest vienkimlong

Runnging man Fanmeeting Season 2: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Jihyo - Scent of A Flower

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo sang Turn off the TV in Thailand

ONE WORD for episode 214-  Daebakkkkkk.......Daebakkk........daebakkkk.........!!!!!
for those who hv missed yesterday episode DO NOT FORGET to watch it ASAP.....!!!!!

especially look out for some hilariously ossum performances ........!!!!! hahahahahahahahahha me literally rofling until now ...!!!!
can't stop watching it <3 <3 Yaaaaaayy -hhooooowwww RM is definitely starting to make an awesome comeback.. fighting-