[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Don't you think Running Man with no guests is better? I loved this episode, the cast did a great job. there were guest, but the baseball player didn't actually participate in the games and Exo only came for the last 15 minutes! I think they should have more episodes with just the Running Man members!

Guest quexido

i like how this episode forces the members (who are used to competing against one another) to make group decisions and bear the consequences together (oh man, imagine if they make the wrong choice for the last two games *sweat*). Lol the chaotic family outing.

do you all notice that ji hyo is trying her best to avoid gary in 171? 

what do you guys think?
Ya, at the beginning when Gary was acting cute towards her, she looked unhappy, and I felt terrible for Gary! I noticed that Gary looked tired and he wasn't acting the way he usually does. I feel like there's sth going on...

Guest luvinspirit91

naza07 said: Don't you think Running Man with no guests is better? I loved this episode, the cast did a great job. there were guest, but the baseball player didn't actually participate in the games and Exo only came for the last 15 minutes! I think they should have more episodes with just the Running Man members!

I must have been the only one who didn't see any "issues" between Gary and Ji Hyo.  They seemed find to me.  I enjoyed it since there more cast interaction and they actually had to work together which they need to do more.  I hope they ended up winning against EXO.  It's too bad Gary and KJK got out early because those two are the best at hide/seek when they're all working together.  Gary really made me laugh during the meat game because he just seemed so tired at all of the RM cast yelling at each other.

I have just started watching Running Man,although not in order. I tend to watch based on who the guests are.
I NOW understand why a lot of people like Gary & JiHyo.They make such a great pair!
As much as I wanted SBS to resurrect XMAN, glad they did it when MGY guest starredbut seriously, they should've had YEH come on by now!Is she too busy with dramas, especially now with MHIYD?
I really hope Master's Sun couple could come on the show.Though a tad late for promoting it but hey we saw how GHJ can become violent and competitive!I bet her and a rather shy guy SJS would make one heck of a team!

Guest neowish

i just think that gary is tired after the crane game that he did not participated on the family drama. if i remember correctly running man cast said song ji hyo will be on the crane but gary volunteered instead.

To be honest guys, I wasn't the biggest fan of last week's episode, primarily because I feel like they wasted SO MUCH TIME on the clips with Ryu Hyu Jin, who basically didn't contribute anything to the episode itself. I mean did we really have to waste time following this guy, who isn't entertaining at all imho, eating black bean noodles and playing a chess game with some other baseball dude when we could have had seen a lot more of the name tag chase between the Running Man and the Expo members?

Guest Melvin Nanang

Song Jihyo Joins 30 other clebreties for Nike's ' We Run Seoul' reps stated on the 15th,

"During the 'Nike We Run Seoul' 17th at 3 PM

KST http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/jung-joon-young-and-jung-yoo-mi-to-finally-run-a-marathon-for-the-2013-nike-we-run-seoul-race#axzz2khdscKjw