[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Does anyone know the episode where there was a company the running man has to find their partner in the same company if u know what I'm talking about let me know thanks

KSH was such an endearing guest; I couldn't get enough of him! As an actor I adore him but I have no idea about his off camera persona but he made for such a lovable guest. This episode did have an air of slight unnaturalness to it, with no one really figuring out there was a guest until he jumped out right in front of them, and they always suspect a guest no matter what the circumstances. There has been so many episodes I can't remember any more how often there was a guest that only showed themselves at the end. I couldn't help but love the way he would get worked up in one spot, then have a conversation to himself and then finally get back to what he was supposed to be doing. 
Looking at his wiki page, I'm guessing he's promoting for his movie. I would love to see him back as guest in the future. 

Guest timpa

^Yea he was on because of his movie Thieves. Which should have made it obvious to the Running Man members because they were 'Thieves' to start off the episode with each member having a specialty like in the upcoming movie (or Ocean's 11 which it kind of rips off)

The thing I didn't get about the episode is what happened with Ji Hyo? It was HaHa/JiHyo/KwangSoo/SukJin left. Haha had joined up with Kim Soo Hyun and they were going to eliminate JH. KSH failed to eliminate JH and JH ripped off HaHa's nametag while KSH ran away. He then watched KwangSoo and SukJin fight each other (KwangSoo won) and then KSH ripped off KwangSoo's.

He then went to the final location with the real gold and won... Why did we never see Ji Hyo again after elminating HaHa? Usually the PD will edit it together to show the remaining member(s) frantically searching or trying to catch up to the winner before they win. Even if they're nowhere near them.

^The thing I didn't get about the episode is what happened with Ji Hyo? It was HaHa/JiHyo/KwangSoo/SukJin left. Haha had joined up with Kim Soo Hyun and they were going to eliminate JH. KSH failed to eliminate JH and JH ripped off HaHa's nametag while KSH ran away. He then watched KwangSoo and SukJin fight each other (KwangSoo won) and then KSH ripped off KwangSoo's.

He then went to the final location with the real gold and won... Why did we never see Ji Hyo again after elminating HaHa? Usually the PD will edit it together to show the remaining member(s) frantically searching or trying to catch up to the winner before they win. Even if they're nowhere near them.

I think the game was over once Kwangsoo was eliminated because he was the one who had the real medal.  I love it when the guests choose HaHa as their spy-aid.  I love how he whole-heartedly helps out the guest and is not at all timid about being a spy, as he goes about tricking his fellow running men to their doom.  I used to watch RM a lot in the beginning and then stopped because I found it to be monotonous.  I also got really tired of HaHa's antics in the early days where he would pretend to be shooting a movie or just acting crazy.  Now that I started watching it again, he's either toned it down, or my tastes have changed.  Either way, I hope more guests see his potential as a spy.

Got really excited because I misread SiWan as being SJ's Choi Si Won.  I love it when he's a guest.  And for an Olympics-style theme, he woudl be great because he gets so competetive.  Oh well, still looking forward to an athletic-heavy episode.

Guest ringdingdongjun

Shin Se Kyung, No Sa Yeon Become ‘Princesses’ for ‘Running Man’s Funniest Episode

A “princess race” is set to occur in the next episode of SBS’ Running Man

In the upcoming episode, actress Shin Se Kyung and veteran singer No Sa Yeon will transform into "princesses". 

For the mission for this episode, the cast and guests will travel through five famed eateries in the Hongdae area. 

The highlight for the “princess race” will be a mission in which some of the cast members will have to race with the “princesses” on their back.

This piggyback mission also includes the cast members having to wade through a swimming pool. 

Actor Yu Jun Sang is also appearing as a guest in the episode and will act as the episode’s “beast” and will be tasked with eliminating the Running Man cast. 

Though initially showing anxiety in the beginning, Yu Jun Sang reportedly showed such strategic prowess that he caught the cast and staff off guard. 

10664914.jpg

During the episode’s recording, member Ji Suk Jin was said to have told Yoo Jae Suk, “In my two years of recording forRunning Man, today has been the funniest.” 

The episode will air on SBS on July 15.

Photo credit: SBS

SOURCE:ENEWSWORLD (www.enewsworld.com)

I'm sorry but they should never invite Kim Soo Hyun again....unless he's going to try to redeem himself from his awful "performance" on this show!
all he did was hide almost the entire time! I feel like the production staff just helped him out to win this game (I mean he was there to promote his movie "Thieves" it wouldn't look right if he ended up losing) ...heck I don't even know what happened to Ji Hyo after she tore off  HaHa's nametag!
I also noticed Jong Kook being awfully quiet when Soo Hyun won and met with the cast....hmmmm....
all in all...pretty disappointed with this episode...hopefully the next one would be better

Just watched today's episode. All I can say it's DAEBAK!!! The guests are awesome. I love them. Shin Se Kyung is easy-going and competitive. Noh Sa Yeon is so funny and cool. Yoo Jun Sang is simply amazing. Hopefully they will invite Yoo Jun Sang again but this time the whole episode will focus on him. I don't have enough of him. He's just awesome. I recommend people to watch this episode. It's hilarious, entertaining, and thrilling. The best episode of Running Man ever! :) Can't wait for eng sub. I bet it will be much funnier.   

You know I had no expectations for Yoo Joon Sang. I don't really know him besides him being an actor.  However, when he leaped over that conference table to get at Yoo Jae Suk.  Woooah, totally impressed me.  He deserved being the "beast" in yesterday's episode.  @Konoha_RockLee As for hitting KJK in the head, hehe... that was pretty funny.  It was playful so I think that made it okay.  Plus, KJK has hit people on the show before.  Also in a playful way.

Guest nadiajovita

wheeee running man reached episode 104...how could be??i never imagine that running man will reach 100 eps...i've been watching it since the first airing until now <3hope someday the PD will invite yoon eunhye....i really want to see the reunite of x-men couple, jongkook and eunhye <3

Guest katie_18

can't wait to see the next episode! been looking forward to Yong Hwa's return the Running Man! And so excited to see the rest of the guests! this is going to be so awesome!!