[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Regarding guests who aren't able to show their personalities...I have to say that it takes certain personality to shine on non-talk show variety show (like RM or even FO before). Those of you who watched FO 1 probably noticed this too but some of the best guests aren't necessarily the 'current flavor of the month' type of guests (i.e Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Bum Soo, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Won Hee, etc). None of them are popular idols.

Seems like RM is trying to get idols as guests for the show to boost up ratings. They really should focus on finding a guest that can bring their personality and comedic sense rather than getting the latest currently popular idols. I have no problem with idols guesting on RM but only a few of them can shine in an RM type show.

I would like to see more veteran celebs on the show.

Guest serendipityyy

I don't mind having Yonghwa again in the show.. he aced the last time he appeared in RM and it was a good epi because of him. Stars need to be smart and steal the limelight where they can otherwise they'll just be edited out.

Shin Bongsun, Yonghwa, Kim Shinyoung manages to do that and had quite a good air time and made the epi great.

Apart from the guests I'm watching RM because of Yu Jaesuk, Jihyo and Gary.

I don't mind Gwansoo as well coz his awkwardness is funny to me.

Maybe I'm biased but somehow so far the good epis for me always happens to be when Jaesuk's team wins..

okay i agree with pretty much EVERYTHING you said here haha

i'm glad yonghwa will be a guest again. okay, granted i'm a yonghwa fan but at least he does something.. guests like jessica (sorry not trying to put her on blast) didn't get airtime because they really didn't do anything special in order to get attention (even if they are idol stars). like the guests that Lil.Miss.A mentioned, shin bong sun glued herself LITERALLY onto kjk; yonghwa basically didn't stop running the whole time, etc.

i'm not saying other guests don't do anything. i'm sure they're working REALLY hard and of course they're tired but that goes for every other member on the show so they have to do MORE in order to shine.

anyways those are my two cents.

i'm not sure why but i find myself rooting for yoo jaesuk's team EVERY time, i think i'm naturally drawn to him -__- haha

ps. anyone else love the jihyo+gary pseudo love line as much as i do? ♥

^ Haha I love it! I loved it when Jihyo rejected Gary when he offered to take the chopstick punishment for her xD

Who are the guests for the next episode?

By the way, 4th part of Cha Tae Hyun & Yoon Se Ah's episode has been subbed!

Well I can see why idol fans are complaining since they don't show much of them when they appear or the PD just cuts them out. However, for example, Jessica... I can see why she was cut off so many times.. she was practically useless in the show. She's not sporty nor funny but just a pretty face. If they want SNSD, they should of get someone like Sooyoung Sunny or Hyoyeon.

Anyway, ever since FO1, I haven't found a show that can crack me up.

yeah agree.. they chose the wrong member.. maybe jessica is the only one free tat day...

anyway,u shud go try watch infinity challenge,i can guarantee u will crack a lot.. its seriously damn funny and the chemistry between the member is damn solid and its very real variety,not scripted much...

Given what I've said it would seem SBS needs to find a "middle ground" guest list if they want this show to both remain fresh and actively compete against shows like 1 Night, 2 Days or any other show that shares its current time slot.

they better do it fast to steal some ratings from 1n2d.. 1n2d shud be facing some decreased rating from mc mong incident at the moment...

i dunno y,but is inviting guest really important... y cant they do a show with fixed member like 1n2d and infinity challenge and work on their chemistry... even the other happy sunday show from kbs,qualities of man/qualifying man,its pretty funny and entertaining because the chemistry is damn strong and the members are very comfortable with each other..

if wan guest,y not have a monthly guest? tat way the chemistry would be pretty strong and the cast can show more..

so far i only watch the eng subbed episodes and only can see very strong chemistry from kjk,yjs and sukjin.. the rest are just there to make up the numbers for now...

sbs have been trying to bank on guest popularity too much to increase ratings,it wont last... fo1 was good but went downhill. fo2 was a failure,even wonder girls episode didnt boost much..

Guest ahn_annann

Torrent Link E11 (Baros & MHaN & HanSun / 720p):

http://www.box.net/shared/opxkp6pit5

http://www.box.net/shared/m5jdd5kitf

http://www.box.net/shared/hydvu9qrh6

thank you so much for all links, I often visited and used your torrent links..

this ep HanSun720p is so good, I like to collect the best files for Yonghwa, kekeke..

Guest iheartu1

agreed! pd nowadays just want to boost ratings by having all these idols on their show. what they dont realise is that the idols are not the one who can boost the ratings when the show is not that funny in the first place. viewers will eventually lose interests once they know what the pd is trying to do. and the reality is that bringing all these idols can only last for a while! i wish they would span out the episode into 2 like they did for ep 2+3 and 4+5 and please change the team around instead of keeping it the same. they should at least build their relationship with other members instead

Guest High Kick

i dunno y,but is inviting guest really important... y cant they do a show with fixed member like 1n2d and infinity challenge and work on their chemistry... even the other happy sunday show from kbs,qualities of man/qualifying man,its pretty funny and entertaining because the chemistry is damn strong and the members are very comfortable with each other..

wow, i was thinking the exact same thing. they have enough regular members to pull it off on a weekly basis without guests. plus, the regular members are interesting and funny enough to keep it going by themselves.

i don't mind having Yonghwa on the show for the second time..coz he's really good in the games..not there just because he's an idol..

he worked his richard simmons off in each episode he was in and bring victories to the blue team..

lol Yoo Jaesuk was really happy :lol:

he maybe not funny but he fit perfectly as the 'running man'

he's quick witted,fast and good at searching and hiding..

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Running Man (2010-09-19).avi [800.74 MB]

Jung Yonghwa (CN Blue), Kim Jaedong, Song Joong Ki, Park Jun Kyu, Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Garry (Leesang)

hello guys! first time posting here (:

i totally agree with what you guys have mentioned and it really is kind of sad that celebrities are afraid of joining this variety show :( i love RM a lot!! always can't wait to watch the next episode!

i used to watch x man and since quite a few of them (YJS,KJK, Haha) used to be on x man. it is rather heart-warming. not to forget SJK! i'm his fan hehehe. it's his birthday today~~

i agree that if the celebrities put in the effort, they would have gain more air time. example would be yonghwa as all of you have mentioned. he really put in a lot of effort and i guess you can count on some luck when hiding too hehe

im not sure if you guys remember but i think hara from kara did a good job as well! or at least i felt that she put in the effort to find the golden pigs. not like jessica who just sat on the floor and inform her group members that the other team headed out. moreover, she just squatted there and see kjk get attacked by the rest. im not a snsd hater. i listen to their songs too.

and what i really love about running man is the chasing and hiding part! there are so many to see scenarios where one team totally walk into the arms of the other team. e.g. JSJ and KJK elevator incident in ep 10, Cha Tae Hyun and KJK when Cha Tae Hyun was running away from Yoon Se Ah, or like this episode, LKS and Gary.

sorry if im too longwinded! (:

Guest patricktjai

sbs have been trying to bank on guest popularity too much to increase ratings,it wont last... fo1 was good but went downhill. fo2 was a failure,even wonder girls episode didnt boost much..

wonder girls episode did boost up. from 10%~ to 24%~ correct me if im wrong, but it only last for 2 episode.

the rating should be avg, cuz if you compare the ratings between FO1 and 2D1N. 2D1N had more view rating, but still FO1 won best variety and best team work last year! correct me if im wrong again

Team work is really important and if only 3 out of 7 casting pulling out the work it's gonna be hard !!

Guest High Kick

just got done watching today's episode and it was very funny. wow, i'm pleasantly surprised. these past two episodes have been funny from beginning to end.

i'm glad to see that each episode is getting better and better - it gives me hope.

it was funny to find out that je dong didn't know about jenga (he was so fascinated with the concept) and the more he played, the more he got into it. i liked how he kept mentioning how it's such a good game and at one point jae suk was like, "on a weekend, come over and we'll play."

i agree with o-cha. idols don't really mean entertainment or ratings. also i think the format & concept of RM is a major flaw. it is kind of hard to get invested in the show if the cast barely gets a chance to talk.

the Cha Tae Hyun ep was good, it was fun when he was cheating & messing with JaeSuk. the Gary & JiHyo loveline was good too. just saw the new ep, it looks like YJS takes a liking to YJH, even in the previous ep he was in too. Kim Jae Dong was really funny, it was good seeing him again, it would be cool if he were a regular on this show. i'm guessing that SJK is absent only cause of his drama filming & will be back. does anyone know who the guests are for future episodes?