Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest snowflakesj16

@snowflakes, thanks for sharing the pic!!! really love her clinique pic! she's so lovely!

im missing her more and more!!!

thanks for sharing snowflakes. all three are pretty.=)

would anyone know if Minmin has gone back to school?

you're welcome ladies :)

MM is back to her school already, from early of this month.

That's why she is busy.

oh, that's why.. thanks for the update pearl. good to hear that she went back to school already.. guess we'll just be seeing her on some cfs, ads and mag features.. will miss her, but not complaining. ;) 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jkaycee0712

someting to console my boring day

*quoted image*

How I love their conincidental matching look blush.gif . How I miss Baek couple :rolleyes:

@mijoo-pearl, thanks for the pics of our lovely HyunMin! and yes, i miss them too!

but glad to hear that MinMin is back at school! wish her well!

Guest tlbpc

As requested by snowflakesj16, here is the translation of Min Min's birthday message to her fans on www.jsominchina.com from Chinese to English.

Dearest please read

A few days ago, 16th was my birthday

Not that I purposely forget the date

I am also not the purposely prepare for birthday type

As long as there are talking and laughing on that day is good enough.

Em...there was a little bit of difference from before

That's showing gratefulness to my parents by giving them presents.

They gave birth to me and brought me up, although unable to comfort their hearts' feelings of displeasure but it's precious and there's nothing better than that..keke^^ very shy because it's the first time but it seems like from now onwards I have to do that for every birthday.

Very blessed (You should also try! Recommended +-+)

Ah...let's chat casually

I am the type that's not very good at expressing myself

Don't know how should I write

The presents that you have sent me

Have all been received well ~~

Some are from nearby places and some are from places overseas far away

Really didn't know there are so many of you celebrating my birthday.

I feel very blessed as I feel it from my heart

There's a much taller than me strong size teddy bear~

To sleep with it at my side without moving as protector I would definitely not have any nightmares^^ haha

It's shy to say that from birth till now it's the first time I receive such a huge bouquet of flowers.^^

I have also seen all your photographs and birthday cards stickers

But how were these made to be so pretty and meaningful~? ?

I like very much seeing everyone's photographs as compared to writings ^^

Because that's especially especially (tlbpc's note - MinMin emphasized twice) closer...hehe..as if we are like neighbours +-+...

Especially the cute Seong Jo and Ha Ni wedding stuff toys are such a surprise and I had a good laugh..keke..

But isn't the Ha Ni wooden puppet head a little tilted too high?

Ah no, having the sense of being is very good ^^ spending hardworking effort in making the photo CD and with background music of "Love You", "Me Too" (tlbpc's note - It's direct translation from Chinese, it may have names probably fans know better which I don't)

Two very beautiful photographs. Also there is a cute pink teddy bear, oh so pretty

An uncle has make a necklace with my name on it

Say wishes for Happy Birthday then ^^

I should be writing my school homework now but I want to scann some photos to include as authentication but there's no one to write my homework for me, still I have to snap the photos myself, +-+

On the 12th, the Japan event schedule was cancelled

I wanted to say something but I don't know how to say it

May the date be re-arranged at the fastest

Hope that everything would be stabilised

Earnestly hope that everyone would have happiness

Before I say thank you, it's rather random not properly written but just joking chit chats, I hope you would forgive me for that

Many blessings+-= ah!

I love you all, everybody be healthy huh

From Min ^^

Guest jkaycee0712

As requested by snowflakesj16, here is the translation of Min Min's birthday message to her fans on www.jsominchina.com from Chinese to English.

Dearest please read

They gave birth to me and brought me up, although unable to comfort their hearts' feelings of displeasure but it's precious and there's nothing better than that..keke^^ very shy because it's the first time but it seems like from now onwards I have to do that for every birthday.

Ah...let's chat casually

To sleep with it at my side without moving as protector I would definitely not have any nightmares^^ haha

It's shy to say that from birth till now it's the first time I receive such a huge bouquet of flowers.^^

But how were these made to be so pretty and meaningful~? ?

Because that's especially especially (tlbpc's note - MinMin emphasized twice) closer...hehe..as if we are like neighbours +-+...

Especially the cute Seong Jo and Ha Ni wedding stuff toys are such a surprise and I had a good laugh..keke..

Ah no, having the sense of being is very good ^^ spending hardworking effort in making the photo CD and with background music of  "Love You", "Me Too" (tlbpc's note - It's direct translation from Chinese, it may have names probably fans know better which I don't)

Two very beautiful photographs.  Also there is a cute pink teddy bear, oh so pretty

I should be writing my school homework now but I want to scann some photos to include as authentication but there's no one to write my homework for me, day and night I have to snap the photos myself, +-+

Hope that everything would be stablised

Before I say thank you, it's rather random not properly written but just joking chit chats, I hope you would forgive me for that

Many blessings+-= ah!

From Min ^^

@tlbpc, thank you for sharing the translated birthday message of MinMin.

so glad that she really did have a wonderful time on her birthday.

Guest M-i-l-o

tlbpc,

I was dieing to know what she wrote! Thank you so much :)

I find it so cute how she gave presents to her parents on her birthday. That's very...unique. I think I'm going to try it! Another thing to love about her, giving us good advice and to show our appreciation for others. And that bear must be huge! Now she has her own little protector, hehe.

Also, she wanted to say something but doesn't know how? I wonder what it is... And she loves PK lots. Min Min, we are also hoping for a re-scheduling for the promotion. I hope everything goes okay.

Also, I got a little excited when she mentioned the photo CD with the music. She got some Triple S fans! "Love Ya" was the main song from SS501's last comeback, and I think the "Me Too" might be "Let Me Be the One", which is another song of theirs from the same album. Ah, got me so hyper ~

Guest snowflakesj16

tlbpc, thanks so much for the translation! seems she is so busy with school, but still found time to take pictures and write a message to her fans.. that's so sweet of her.. :) I also like her idea of giving presents to her parents on her birthday. :)  

milo, i think the song is 너를사랑해  "neoreul saranghae", it could be that song from the Coffee Prince OST she was singing in one of the YT edition bts,  the direct translation is also "I love you" :) MinMin says ""나도", me too (returning the i love you from  the fans).  :) 

she also wants to meets to meet the fans.. hopefully the Japanese promotions will be re-scheduled!

Guest M-i-l-o

snowflakes, thank you for clarifying! Haha. It got me so excited, blame the Triple S in me~

It's so good to know she is back in school. Work hard, MM. We will wait for your comeback!

Guest opiod0101

As requested by snowflakesj16, here is the translation of Min Min's birthday message to her fans on www.jsominchina.com from Chinese to English.

Dearest please read

Ah...let's chat casually

But how were these made to be so pretty and meaningful~? ?

Ah no, having the sense of being is very good ^^ spending hardworking effort in making the photo CD and with background music of  "Love You", "Me Too" (tlbpc's note - It's direct translation from Chinese, it may have names probably fans know better which I don't)

Two very beautiful photographs.  Also there is a cute pink teddy bear, oh so pretty

I should be writing my school homework now but I want to scann some photos to include as authentication but there's no one to write my homework for me, day and night I have to snap the photos myself, +-+

Many blessings+-= ah!

From Min ^^

I love her message. I love how she seems so sincere and there is not one bit of pretentiousness there. I love how she seems so normal, and what struck me is that she seems to treat us not as fans but more as people who she wants to be friends with...its the first time for me to hear a celebrity/ an actor request photos of her fans rather than pictures of herself...it just shows how she doesn't really think of herself as a celebrity.

I love how natural she looks in those sponsor pics. I've been following k-dramas and k-celebrities for quite a long time now, but so far she has the freshest bare face I've ever seen on a korean actress. Like usually when I see actresses in their non-make-up state I go like, "hmm she looks so pale/haggard".... but minmin's personal CY pics I go like,"hmm...she looks the same as she did on screen" which is a good thing!

Guest vanilla96

finally, a larger photo

266893540.jpg

[홍보우먼]크리니크 홍보소식을 전하는 홍보우먼이에요~ 모이스춰써지 핑크프로포즈 촬영현장에서 만난 정소민. 핑크패션센스와 촉촉한 생생피부관리비법 인터뷰까지 3월 31일부터 온스타일 스타일매거진에서 방송됩니다

and a pic of her mag photos

266892876.jpg

[홍보우먼]4월호 잡지가 속속 사무실에 도착하는 가운데 쎄씨 사무실 도착. 모이스춰써지 정소민씨 촬영현장을 리포터가 직접 취재한 내용이 이쁘게 기사화되었네요. 생생 핑크프로포즈 리포팅을 잡지에서 확인하세요

© Clinique Korea

(please credit them when reposting)

source: twitter.com/clinique_kr

Guest snowflakesj16

vanilla96! thanks for posting the high resolution clinique pic!!! she's so lovely!! hopefully we can get scans of her magazine feature soon!!  she's so naturally prettty!!! :)

As requested by snowflakesj16, here is the translation of Min Min's birthday message to her fans on www.jsominchina.com from Chinese to English.

Dearest please read

Ah...let's chat casually

But how were these made to be so pretty and meaningful~? ?

Ah no, having the sense of being is very good ^^ spending hardworking effort in making the photo CD and with background music of "Love You", "Me Too" (tlbpc's note - It's direct translation from Chinese, it may have names probably fans know better which I don't)

Two very beautiful photographs. Also there is a cute pink teddy bear, oh so pretty

Many blessings+-= ah!

From Min ^^

thanks tlbpc for sharing the the translation, thank you for taking time to translate it to help us understand her message and know her better thru her message, she'a such a sweetie, she's so sincere. what caught my attention is that she has nightmares just like Leader kekeke! Oh they can surely hug one another so that the nightmares be gone. oh I am just so puzzled at the similarity of HJ and SM. they both very shy, cute, adorable, and loves their parents very much, and also their love and concern for their fans , they always give good advices to us. I love her reaction on the SJ and HN's wedding stuff toys. thanks also to my co-minjoong couple followers who are here. I don't know I am not sad thathe went back to school, because it is far better for them to make everything whatever they have ,friendship? or even more than that. they are still young. they can just build up the freindship which is far better in the eyes of the media

724341401_1722187.gif

Online Photo Editor

Guest snowflakesj16

^^ the huge teddy, the cute pink bear with the necklace and the cutie Minjoong dolls which MinMin included in her collage of pics which comes with that cyworld message were from her Thai fans over at popcornfor2.com..- http://forums2.popco...c=62944&st=1695

The teddy bear is really huge!!! hopefully our Thai friends can share the pictures with us here. :)

Guest vanilla96

^ yes, please, i hope our thai friends could share them here!=) im also curious about the cd/mv. hehe

here's a link to the HQ version of the clinique photo posted above. too bad soompi reduced the size of the pic. here, huge prettiness.:D--> Clickie

Guest snowflakesj16

^^ that HQ pic is indeed huge prettiness!!! I've said this before, and will say this over and over again, she's so naturally pretty. Her natural beauty can be seen even more in that shot with her flawless skin...lovely MinMin..!! thanks for sharing vanilla! :) you should check out that HQ pic guys. ;)

Archived