Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest mijoo-pearl

she is one of the most promising star recently and I am pretty sure that some brands will reach her as endorsement. Some clothes brand or even comestic. What I am even curious is her next project and her co-star.

I wonder why she is so quiet these days, miss her CY updates a lot. Hope she can upload some pics of her celebration birthday with friends and family blush.gif

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanilla96

Yup. ^^

Posted it just the same coz sf is collecting/organizing her sponsor photos for the profile page.;) (check it out, guys!=) )

Guest snowflakesj16

Look who updated her cy, finally. :)

2011032001381721731602.jpg

사랑하는 당신들 보세요^^

몇일전, 16일이 저의 생일이었어요~

날짜를 까먹는다거나 할만큼 무심하진 않아도

그렇다고 생일을 굉장히 챙기는 스타일도 아니라

소담소담하게 생일날을 보냈습니다.

음.. 한가지 전과 달랐던 점은 처음으로

낳아주신 부모님께 감사하는 마음으로 선물을 드려 보았던 것...

그걸로 낳아주시고 키워주시며 속썩인게 다 무마되는 건 아니지만,

기특해하시는 것보니까 그렇게 좋을수가 없었어요 ㅎㅎ

부끄럽게도 처음이었는데 이젠 매번 생일마다 그래야겠어요^^

너무 행복했습니다.(한번 해보세요! 강추+ㅁ+)

아 여담이었구요..

음 맘을 표현잘못하는 성격이라..

으으으으 어떻게 글을 써야할지 잘 모르겠네요ㅠㅠ

여러분들이 보내주신 선물..

잘 받았습니다.^^

가까운 곳에서, 그리고 바다건너 먼 곳에서 정말

많은 분들이 참 모지란 저의 태어남을 축하해주신다는 것,

마음으로 느낄 수 있어 참으로 행복했습니다.

제 키보다 훨씬 커서 듬직듬직한 우리 곰돌이 아저씨~

잠잘 때 옆에서 떡하니 지키고 계셔서 절대 악몽꿀일은

없을 것 같아요^^헤헤

그리고 부끄럽게도 태어나서 첨받아본 대따 큰 꽃바구니.^^

또 좋은 분들의 사진까지 볼 수 있는 생일축하카드스티커~

아니 어쩜 그렇게 예쁘고 아기자기하게 잘 꾸미셨어요~??

뭣보다 글뿐아니라 당신들의 사진을 볼수있어 좋았어요^^

굉장히굉장히 친근해서..헤헤 옆집에 있는 것 같았어요+ㅁ+

음..또 굉장히 식겁하며 놀랐다가 귀여워서 마구 웃었던,

승조하니 얼굴입체 인형ㅎㅎ

근데 하니인형 너무 대두아니예요ㅜㅠ?ㅋㅋ

아니에요, 존재감있고 좋아요^^

열심히 만드셨을 사진들 담겨있는 CD.

그리고 배경음악 '너를사랑해'. "나도"

이쁜 사진 두장. 또 귀요미 핑크 곰순이와 어여쁜

한 아가씨가 만들어주신 제 이름목걸이.

말그대로 HAPPY BIRTHDAY였네요^^

제가 학교과제하느라 이제서야 사진을 올립니다.

함께 인증샷도 찍고 싶었지만 누가 대신 과제를

해주지 않으니까요ㅠㅜ 조만간 인증 고고싱+_+

12일날, 일본 프로모션 일정이 취소되었어요..

뭐라 말을 못하겠네요..

그냥 최대한 빨리 다시 프로모션날짜가 잡힐만큼

안정을 되찾았으면 좋겠습니다. 간절히..

모두 행복하셨음 좋겠구,

감사인사전하는 와중에도 본능을 이기지 못하고

깨알 말장난 친 저를 너그럽게 용서하시면

복받으실거예욧+ㅁ= 꺅

사랑합니다. 건강하세요.

소민올림^^

Her update brightened up my sad day. 

We need the trans for this! seems like it's her thank you to her fans. :)

Guest jkaycee0712

@snowflakes, thanks for posting the update of MinMin!

so happy to see that she did update her cyworld!

as we miss her so much!

it seems like she's thanking her fans based on google translate!

i cant help but smile! :)

Guest snowflakesj16

Jung So Min for O'live Drama Edition, Playful Kiss (this was from last December). Click on the image. :)

olivedrama.jpg

Credit: O'live TV

Guest jkaycee0712

@vanilla96 and snowflakes, thanks for sharing the sponsor and ad pics of MinMin!

seeing old sponsor pic to the newer ones it seems like MinMin didn't change much, she remains beautiful! ^_^

Guest snowflakesj16

Sponsor pic ( PK Taiwan Promo clip teaser )

elfee.png

Credit: elfeefur.com (Please don't hotlink and give proper credits when reposting.)

Guest deannadsc

Annyeong to all Minnies, Hyunmin & MinJoong-shippers!!!

My fellow KBencher & the "maknae" of our group, Abbie has made her 1st Hyunmin fanvid & I'd like to share it all to you!!!

The song "Marry Your Daughter" & its lyrics are so apt with the theme of her video!! Hope you'll ALL LOVE it just as much!!!

Guest jkaycee0712

@pearl, thanks for posting that beautiful pic of MinMin!

I did saw this on youtube from razortv.com from singapore, they are asking who's the best Kotoko.

here is the link of the video to know who is their answer.

but for the Minnies we know of course who is the best! ^_^

Guest mijoo-pearl

@snowflakes: this issue coming up again, haha.

so many comments for this video got deleted :sweatingbullets: , should be negative comments. I dont even understand what did they say in Chinese :mellow:

Anyway, I found Min Min didnt overacted the character and emphasizes greatly Kokoto. I found taiwanese version Kokoto simply too annoying, hic.

Guest snowflakesj16

^^That TV show is initiating a debate again..tsk. actually, I don't like to engage on debates like this on "who did it best", like this comparison on the best Kotoko. When a debate like this is initiated, there should be parameters and certain criteria as to what aspect or how the actresses will be evaluated. But I think, it's really hard to compare, like in this case, because although the series was based on the same manga, it was adapted by different countries, which have infused their own culture and tradition in the adaptation, so the approaches of the actresses who played the Kotoko character are influenced by that factor.  I didn't get to watch the Japanese adaptation, but tbh, i loved It Started With A Kiss because of Ariel Lin's portrayal of Kotoko and her chemistry with Joe Cheng. If not for ISWAK, I wouldn't have come to know about the manga series, and would not have watched Playful Kiss  from which I've come to love and enjoy Jung So Min's Oh Ha Ni.  Though I've come to like JSM more as an actress because of her talent and personality, I still find it hard to compare her Oh Ha Ni and Ariel's Xiang Qin. I think they both were able to do great and each gave her own touch to bring the Kotoko character to life. :)      

Guest vanilla96

Well said, sf. I like both portrayals, too. What can I do. Honestly, i feel ambivalent about comparisons especially when they are discussed in a venue where fans tend to be defensive about their views, especially if they feel their idol is slighted, ergo, their opinion is trampled. Some take it too personally. Healthy debate on yt? Ive yet to see that :lol:

Ive seen the Japanese version. I was not fond of the portrayal, not because I think Ariel Lin or Jung So Min's performances were better, but because it was just too caricature-ish for my taste. I could not see Kotoko's heart. I like the Naoki there, though. And i like Joe Cheng's Zhi Zu and learned to love KHJ's Seung Jo.

I remember this,

People through finding something beautiful Think something else unbeautiful,

Through finding one man fit

Judge another unfit.

Can we just say both Ariel and So Min gave awesome performances? Well, I love both. :) Meanwhile, I ADORE the anime Kotoko.

Guest jkaycee0712

well,as for the question of who is the best Kotoko, it may spark a debate and fans of each actress can be defensive about her fave actress but for me it depends upon the perception of a person who watches. each of us have our own standard on which is for us who is the best. and even though the question makes it or sounds like a competition i try to look at as measurement on how far the actress took the role and make it her own.

Archived