少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest adikkeluangman

Upcoming variety show 'Animals' unveils posters of its lively cast
MBC's upcoming variety show 'Animals' unveiled posters of its cast ahead of its premiere this coming Sunday!
Super-Junior-Leeteuk-yb-yoon-do-hyun_142

Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Girls' Generation's Yuri, Don Spike, Seo Jang Hoon, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung, comedian Jang Dong Min, M.I.B's Kangnam, actors Jo Jae Yoon and Kwak Dong Yeon, and YB's Yoon Do Hyun made fans go 'ooh' and 'aww' as they posed with cute animals and children.
As mentioned previously, 'Animals' will bring celebrities and animals together to eat, sleep, and live together in a beautiful, natural environment. It is directed by 'Tears of the Amazon' PD Kim Hyun Chul and 'Infinity Challenge' PD Je Young Jae, and will premiere in place of 'Dad! Where Are You Going?' on the 25th at 4:50 PM KST!
yoon-do-hyun_1421722888_Animals_2.jpgB7xaxg3IAAAR4fY.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/upcoming-variety-show-animals-unveils-posters-of-its-lively-cast

Hi guys! I'm just delurking to ask -- does TTS's song Only You have a music video? I just recently listened to it and I loved it so much! If there is a video, can anyone post the link? Thanks! It actually soothed my sore heart after watching WGM yongseo recently.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO TAEYEONNNNNNNNIEEEEEE

Taeyeon alarms fans with a fall on the stage at the '2014 Seoul Music Awards'

It appears the stage was not a safe place for the girls of TaeTiSeo at the '2014 Seoul Music Awards' on January 22.  As the trio headed off the stage after their performance in matching glitzy, red outfits, Seohyun first makes the motion as if she's about to fall down. Luckily, she regains her balance, perhaps with the help of Tiffany, but immediately after, Taeyeon takes a spill on stage!

Immediately, the back dancers and her fellow sub-unit members rushed to her side to help her up and off stage via a lift, but not without alarming fans first, of course.  Reportedly, the stage was in a ruined state in one section, but because of the dark and low visibility, the girls had been unable to see this.  

After the incident, Taeyeon received emergency care in the form of painkillers for her shocked muscles and returned home while Seohyun was reported to have sprained her leg.  Hopefully, both are doing all right!

First angle you cant really tell much butttttt,

The second one......it hurts to watch... =(

Guest adikkeluangman

Super Junior′s Eunhyuk, SNSD′s Yuri, M.I.B′s Kangnam and More Shout Fighting for ′Animals′
32277646.jpg
The Panda Trio is ready for the animals12232391.jpg
Yuri cracks up at Park Jun Hyung′s comment

13565859.jpg
Stay tuned for ′Animals!′

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Yuri, g.o.d’s Park Jun Hyung, M.I.B’s Kangnam, Yoon Do Hyun, Kim Jun Hyun, Seo Jang Hoon, Jo Jae Yoon, Kwak Dong Hyun, Don Spike and more attended the press conference for MBC’s Animals on January 22 at the MBC Golden Mouth Hall in Sangam-dong.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85747/photo-super-juniors-eunhyuk-snsds-yuri-mibs-kangnam-and-more-shout-fighting-for-animals

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo to Fulfill SNSD Sunny’s Wish as Guest on Her Radio Show
Yeo Jin Goo will be appearing on Sunny’s FM Date.
On January 23, Yeo Jin Goo will be appearing as a guest on the third and fourth parts of MBC FM4U’s FM Date to introduce his film Shoot My Heart and recommend the songs that made him laugh and cry.
85881002.jpg

The production team of FM Date stated, “Ever since she took the DJ spot on the radio program, Sunny named Yeo Jin Goo as the guest she would like to invite,” explaining the reason they are anticipating their encounter.
The production team also shared that Yeo Jin Goo emphasized during the pre-broadcast interview, “I have a bright personality and like to joke around.”
As he is well known for having a charming, deep voice and quiet image, curiosity has been building on whether Yeo Jin Goo will show his different sides on the radio program.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85881/yeo-jin-goo-to-fulfill-snsd-sunnys-wish-as-guest-on-her-radio-show
-----Photos from 'Animals' press conference with Yuri, Eunhyuk, Kangnam, and more unveiled
The cast of upcoming variety show 'Animals' showed off their panda fashion during the press conference held at the MBC HQ in Sangamdong, Seoul on the 22nd!
B8BFB5rCIAA4dn1.jpg

MBC unveiled photos of Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Girls' Generation's Yuri, Don Spike, Seo Jang Hoon, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung, comedian Jang Dong Min, M.I.B's Kangnam, actors Jo Jae Yoon and Kwak Dong Yeon, and YB's Yoon Do Hyun on its Facebook, building up excitement for the interaction between the cast and animals.
Park Joon Hyung also shared on his Instagram on the 22nd, "How ya like our Panda Fashion?!^^ Too be honest... that vest was so tight after zippin it up I couldnt even breathe in all the way...whew! lol p.s... Jus saw my interview vid from earlier today...I TOTALLY BOMBED IT.. ㅜㅜ lol"ss
'Animals' will premiere in place of 'Dad! Where Are You Going?' on the 25th at 4:50 PM KST!
10922740_938329942866720_301357573751930
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/photos-from-animals-press-conference-with-yuri-eunhyuk-kangnam-and-more-unveiled

Guest CiaraMae

Congratulations SONES !!!Let's support them all the way, and wish them to be healthy and more successful in the future ...
Saranghae <3 <3

Guest adikkeluangman

Sunny poses with Yeo Jin Goo 'oppa' + shows SM-YG love with Tablo in new picture
Girls' Generation's Sunny met up with child actor Yeo Jin Goo and Epik High's Tablo recently for a sweet selca that will bring on 'the feels' from fans who love the trendy actor and some YG-SM love.
proxy.jpg?t=HBhaaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

She posted it onto Instagram on January 26 and wrote, "Yeo Jin Goo & Sunny & Tablo.  Jin Goo oppa," despite the fact that Yeo Jin Goo was 8 years her junior.  Still, it is hard to deny that Sunny looks especially baby faced next to the ever mature-looking Yeo Jin Goo.
The two had recently met up when he appeared on her radio program 'Sunny's FM Date' on January 23.  Sunny had asked him like one of the many noona fans he has, "Why did you come now?  I waited for so long."  
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/sunny-poses-with-yeo-jin-goo-oppa-shows-sm-yg-love-with-tablo-in-new-selca