少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest MrToshio

Im new here, but Ive been a fan of KPOP and mostly a SONE for a long time! ;)

And wow, 1430 pages, well, Im going to need a long time until I finish page catching...

And from all off the members from Girls` Generation, here is what i have learned:

Right  after their debut, in 2007, after lots of hard training, they did their  first live performance in School of Rock. But then, they were  criticized because people thought that they were just some random dance  group.

But they didn`t give up and with their first single album Into the New World, the girls were beginning their career, and right after that they launched their first album Girls` Generation.

Their  first album wasn`t a huge sucess like other groups had at that time,  and they had to face many trials, fails and dropped many tears to be who  they are today.

But after releasing many hits, like Gee, Genie, Hoot, Oh!, Mr Taxi and Run Devil Run, just as examples and with their third album The Boys, they are between the most successful musical groups in the world.

So  from Girls` Generation I learned that with dedication, hard work,  passion and union you can achieve anything you want! All you need is  something in your heart that you want to express.

So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghae!

Much love from Brazil!

Fighting

Guest HyperionZ

Im new here, but Ive been a fan of KPOP and mostly a SONE for a long time! ;)

And wow, 1430 pages, well, Im going to need a long time until I finish page catching...

And from all off the members from Girls` Generation, here is what i have learned:

Right  after their debut, in 2007, after lots of hard training, they did their  first live performance in School of Rock. But then, they were  criticized because people thought that they were just some random dance  group.

But they didn`t give up and with their first single album Into the New World, the girls were beginning their career, and right after that they launched their first album Girls` Generation.

Their  first album wasn`t a huge sucess like other groups had at that time,  and they had to face many trials, fails and dropped many tears to be who  they are today.

But after releasing many hits, like Gee, Genie, Hoot, Oh!, Mr Taxi and Run Devil Run, just as examples and with their third album The Boys, they are between the most successful musical groups in the world.

So  from Girls` Generation I learned that with dedication, hard work,  passion and union you can achieve anything you want! All you need is  something in your heart that you want to express.

So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghae!

Much love from Brazil!

Fighting

Hello Mr Toshio, and welcome.

As a fan of SNSD for quite a long time as well, I have seen many of their harsh and tough ordeals in the early beginnings or their debut. There were many doubters and haters even before debut, but SNSD was able to endure it all and become the top girl group through all their hard work, sleepless and long days. If there was ever a group that had to endure everything thrown at them and survived, it is SNSD. Their endurance these past 4 years has been truly remarkable to me, I really don't know how they ever survive their schedules especially with how little vacation SMent gives them time off.

If there is a life lesson to learn from SNSD, it is hard work, passion, and goals are how you will be most successful in life.

Guest PinkBlood

I wonder why Sooyoung did not attend the London fashion show since she is the closest SNSD has to a runway model.

I know what you mean, 

But since the girls are there just as guests, and not to walk down the runway, the height and figure of the girls that went there is not a consideration. Sunny or Hyoyeon could have went and their height or model figure( the lack of it ) won't matter. They are just there to see the show, not participate.

I thought YoonHyunFany did really good, they showed off Burberry's collection really well and displayed class, poise and their impressive charms. 

Unless they are actually doing the modelling. 

In which case, Sooyoung and Yoona and maybe Seohyun should go, since they Sooyoung/Yoona have runway modelling experience and Seohyun is tall enough

Guest corambing

Guys Anyone has a list of the awards our girls won during the years?  An updated one please! including 2012 

thanks in advance ! 

snsd's wiki page has a quite complete list of their awards

http://en.wikipedia....s%27_Generation

she's stunning in this photoshoot

xu2hm.jpg

bqlvy.jpg

credit. as tagged

@Digz_Kudo: 明日、多分情報解禁(^_-) まだまだじらすねぇ。SMさんはお上手(*^^*)

wonder what this is about, probably they're gonna release information about the date for the single release

can't wait for it

Guest fuzzylove<3

I cant get over how diff Tiffany looks! The hair color/style looks amazing on her (and i think the lip color is also adding to the different look).

Guest sunnybunnysunny

judging from @Digz_Kudo's tweets, the girls will probably release a new japanese album sometime soon or at least they will be working on it soon?!

kudo-san of Digz inc tweeted....1. I had a meeting/dinner with sm staff. 2. I'm not allowed to diclose any information yet. 3. I will stop tweeting about snsd for a while.

it's pretty obvious something is going on. :w00t:

Guest HyperionZ

judging from @Digz_Kudo's tweets, the girls will probably release a new japanese album sometime soon or at least they will be working on it soon?!  

kudo-san of Digz inc tweeted....1. I had a meeting/dinner with sm staff.  2. I'm not allowed to diclose any information yet.  3. I will stop tweeting about snsd for a while.

it's pretty obvious something is going on.  :w00t:

I believe its not a new Jpn album quite yet, more later in the year, but a new jpn single or just promoting Time Machine? We'll see, but I think SM won't have an album out right now for SNSD in Jpn because of their US possibilities. Right now, SM is figuring out what to do with SNSD's schedule and what they can do. I don't think any company has ever had to consider doing promotions for 1 artist/group in 3 different countries within a year before. SM has to consider Korea, Japan, and the US now when they plan everything for SNSD's comebacks. We'll see if the "rumored" full English album is true for spring/summer because as we all know, SM never quite does what it plans and usually does things last minute.

Guest sunnybunnysunny

I believe its not a new Jpn album quite yet, more later in the year, but a new jpn single or just promoting Time Machine? We'll see, but I think SM won't have an album out right now for SNSD in Jpn because of their US possibilities. Right now, SM is figuring out what to do with SNSD's schedule and what they can do. I don't think any company has ever had to consider doing promotions for 1 artist/group in 3 different countries within a year before. SM has to consider Korea, Japan, and the US now when they plan everything for SNSD's comebacks. We'll see if the "rumored" full English album is true for spring/summer because as we all know, SM never quite does what it plans and usually does things last minute.

true. either way, i'm excited about their next work. i guess we'll have to wait and see. thanks for your reply. :)

[videoS] IDOL LOVE SCANDAL COUPLES

Idol Love Scandal 1st – 2AM Seulong & Wonder Girls Sohee

Idol Love Scandal 2nd – Kim Soo Hyun & T-ara Eunjung

Idol Love Scandal 3rd – T-ara Hyomin & Go Young Ok

Idol Love Scandal 4th – Big Bang G-Dragon & Seungri

Idol Love Scandal 5th – Boyfriend Hyunseong & Jeongmin

Idol Love Scandal 6th – 2AM Jinwoon & SNSD Seohyun

Idol Love Scandal 7th – Super Junior Donghae & SNSD Yoona

Idol Love Scandal 8th – SNSD Tiffany & 2PM Wooyoung

Idol Love Scandal 9th – After School Kahi & Teen Top Niel

Idol Love Scandal 10th – Jang Geun Suk & Jang Yun Ju

Idol Love Scandal 11th – Lee Dong Wook & Lee Si Young

Idol Love Scandal 12th – MBLAQ GO & After School Jooyeon

Idol Love Scandal 13th – B2ST Doojoon & 4Minute Gayoon

Idol Love Scandal 14th – SHINee Key & Kara Nicole

Idol Love Scandal 15th – TVXQ Yunho & Go Ara

Guest HyperionZ

Forbes Korea: Girls’ Generation, Korea’s top ‘Power Celebrity’ for two consecutive years kbs.jpg

Girls’ Generation has been named Korea’s top ‘Power Celebrity’ for the second consecutive year.

In celebration of Forbes Korea’s 9th anniversary of founding, the  result of the ‘Korea’s Power Celebrity 40′ was announced. Out of more  than 100 famous figures in Korea, Forbes Korea announced the top 40  celebrities who are shortlisted based on income, influence, reputation  and expertise. The benchmark for selection is similar to US Forbes  ‘Celebrity 100′.

Girls’ Generation who topped the celebrity survey last year has  obtained 1st and 2nd spot in the main selection criteria such as number  of published articles, TV advertisements and broadcast activities. Last  year alone, Girls’ Generations have participated in a total of 36 TV  commercials. Their 3rd album ‘The Boys’ which was released in October  last year had recorded sales of more than 380,000 copies.

htm_201202250504650105011.gif

The spotlight of this year’s result is the inclusion of many Kpop  idols within the top 20 spots where 10 spots were occupied by them.  Besides Girls’ Generation who took the top spot, other Kpop stars  included in the top 20 spots are Big Bang, IU, Kara, Beast, 2PM, JYJ,  TVXQ, Super Junior and T-ara. The breakthrough by the artists in the  ‘Power Celebrity’ list shows the huge influence of the Kpop fever. Last  year, fans from New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris and other parts of  the world had performed flash mobs and cover dances in their efforts to  request for Kpop artists’ performance in their respective areas.

Other than Girls’ Generation, the celebrities who are still within  top 10 this year (comparison made to last year’s list) are Kim YunA, Lee  SeungGi and Park JiSung. Kim YunA has the biggest media influence among  all celebrities.

Cr: joongang.joinsmsn.com

Translation: fanwonder.com