少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Yamapi77

I'm not an official Sone yet but I'm getting there haha

I just realize that I put too much expectation on the girls, I feel I'm always expecting more from them! Then I realize I should stop because they are trying their best to please everyone. They are soo busy with their schedules: concerts, variety shows, rehearsals, etc, etc, etc... We really need to tone down our expectations of them or else we really are letting greed get in the way of our love for them!

Sorry I just wanted to blurt out what has been happening to me in the past week haha

anyways, their MAMA performance is so awesome! I can't watch enough!

Guest HyperionZ

I don't know if it's been shared or not...

but well just found out their Japan Arena Tour (blu-ray) was out : P

JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION (Normal Edition)(Japan Version)

JAPAN FIRST TOUR GIRLS' GENERATION [bLU-RAY] (Normal Edition)(Japan Version)

The thing is the solos are not included :(

Yup, not having the solos in the Japan Tour DVD is what made me hesitate to buy this item in the first place because I loved all their solo choices so much (I still eventually caved in and ordered with people in my area, lol). The item is very pricey and not having the solos (most likely due to licensing) is what people will consider the most when wanting to buy it. However, I hear J-Sones aren't having as big a problem since its a hot commodity item right now and its continuing to be restocked after being sold out.

Guest HyperionZ

Lol, I agree that Sica will always be Sica. But I will say that compared to everyone else, she was in the air. I don't think I would try to do many moves if I was in her position either, and remember from what we saw on Dream Team Special w/ SNSD, Sica is pretty scared of heights.

Guest Tetsuya9

111201 SNSD @ jTBC Better Broadcast Story Performance Pictures HD + Download

Click to enlarge

or Download it at the link above, Total 84P(Showing less than 50P only due to limit)

72.jpg

aaahiI10.jpg aaarQB31.jpg aaa557uZ.jpg aaatWzZw.jpg aaa86pP2.jpg aaaDYwSF.jpg aaa0m1fQ.jpg aaawliYa.jpg aaalCjPg.jpg aaavNjXx.jpg aaa8XjoX.jpg aaanhI3V.jpg aaaL8My8.jpg aaaKHp56.jpg aaaJqHcW.jpg aaa8dlPo.jpg aaaLoxLP.jpg aaaHF7CL.jpg aaaSyA8K.jpg aaakj6Jh.jpg aaaXiIjQ.jpg aaa66HVH.jpg aaaPxkTE.jpg aaaueYGK.jpg aaaWeulp.jpg aaaCqIVj.jpg aaaWLr6C.jpg aaav6EWG.jpg aaaqO1Ze.jpg aaakdrxs.jpg aaagK1el.jpg aaaEMjx1.jpg aaaoB1a0.jpg aaa7AEEw.jpg aaaxQyb0.jpg aaaC7K5J.jpg aaatIHRe.jpg aaaDb0AL.jpg aaa1Oxwv.jpg

Credits : tagged ll janggeum ll chanee ll OSen ll TVDaily ll Newsen ll Dispatch ll All-Idol

repacked and reuploaded by Tetsuya @ SONEms.net

111201 SNSD @ Channel A ' A Better Broadcast Story' Performance HD - The Boys Download

Preview and Information

Doiwnload it at the link provided above

x.jpg

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

Lol, I agree that Sica will always be Sica. But I will say that compared to everyone else, she was in the air. I don't think I would try to do many moves if I was in her position either, and remember from what we saw on Dream Team Special w/ SNSD, Sica is pretty scared of heights.

yea, i would have been pretty scared too LOL

anyway,

tumblr_lvk7hp6vAZ1qf1ngjo1_500.jpg

Jessica Selca and Message on Japanese Fansite

11/30 ファンサイトのみなさん、こんにちは。ジェシカです。最近、取材のために日本に来た時の写真です。韓国はとても寒いのに日本はまだ温かく、天気も良くていいコンディションで撮影ができました。みなさん、これからドンドン寒くなるので風邪には気を付けてくださいね!

Hello everyone from the fansite. It’s Jessica. This is a picture when we came to Japan recently for news coverage. Although Korea is very cold, Japan is still warm and so we were able to shoot in good weather conditions. Everyone, it’ll rapidly get cold so please be careful not to catch a cold!

cr;snsd101

-------------------------------------------

SNSD @ Goobne by DC Yuri

tumblr_lvk3ycoAN21qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_lvk42peH6D1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_lvk42qzmOI1qeb1ao.jpg

tumblr_lvk43rGoNX1qeb1ao.jpg

----------------------------------------

anyone notice during The Boys performance @ MAMA, SooYoung's shoe laces tangled but she kept dancing

what a pro ^^

34641sj.jpg

Guest K3A9OR1

tumblr_lvkip98uNQ1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

cr. limyoona.com

Mr. Taxi Tracklist

1. MR. TAXI

2. The Boys

3. 텔레파시(Telepathy)

4. Say yes

5. TRICK

6. 봄날(How great is your love)

7. My J

8. OSCAR

9. Top Secret

10. Lazy Girl(Dolce Far Niente)

11. 제자리걸음(Sunflower)

12. 비타민(VITAMIN)

13. MR. TAXI(English ver.) The Boys (Eng ver)

cr. @sunshine_ville 

edit:

It seems there's even no "Mr.Taxi Eng ver." in new Mr.Taxi album and album sellers made typo "The Boys Eng ver." as "Mr.Taxi Eng ver." @sunshine_ville 

Guest Yamapi77

^ omg!!!! I knew they are going to make an english version of Mr. Taxi! I think this could possibly be a smart move because I think Americans can like it too!!!!

Now i'm going to listen to Mr. Taxi again :D

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

the cover looks awesome!

like a magazine cover or something <3

and i'm having high expectations for English Mr. Taxi LOL

i hope they perform English version ^^

------------------------------

EDIT

the girls WON!?

omg! i didn't expect that at all O_O

wow~ great job!

congrats girls!

Guest vananh189

Come on now, can't you be a bit more gracious?

How did SNSD get to where they are? Through perseverance and hard work, WITH humility and grace and grit. They've NEVER bashed another group, never been denigrating or unappreciative of the efforts of other idols. They've never shown their fans anything but goodwill towards other idols, towards other fandoms.

They don't succeed by tearing anyone else down.

What other fans of other idols do reflects on THOSE fandoms. Do not let smugness, complacency, or small minded vindictiveness drag our nine down. Grow WITH them, learn how THEY deal with the pressures of competition. They do their best to be the best, but they do it with CLASS.

As for the Wondergirls and all the other idols... these PEOPLE are friends who are at least respected, if not loved, by our girls. Show some respect, if not for their fandom, then for THEM.

Lastly, realize that KPop is not just SNSD. They are walking the path that DBSK, Boa, Big Bang and others helped to lay. Their American venture is helped by and will help other KPop groups to venture onto distant shores. Everything that WG's has done, all that they've given up, worked for and sacrificed, at the end of the day, HELPS SNSD in trying to get noticed in America.

Being divisive, fighting with other fandoms, is MORONIC. Regardless of what is said by haters, antis, and members of other fandoms, you know why you're here. Your love for the girls, your support of them, your voice in those distant corners where people don't know them is something they treasure and something they work hard to be worthy of. So be worthy of them.

Okay?

Thank you, Auratus, for showing such class. I completely agree.

I follow both WG and SNSD (since 2007!) and have recently noticed HoneysuckleRose's negative presence in WG's thread. It's obvious she hates WG, so why insult them in their thread, then praise SNSD in this thread and try to make Sones look bad or cause tension between the two fanclubs? If you haven't noticed, WG and SNSD are FRIENDS. I notice what she is doing in the other thread, going around the rules and she's also bringing negativity into this thread too. I don't want to see that negativity in either thread thank you very much. Yes SNSD is getting a lot of hate from other fanclubs, so why make it worse for them by making Sones look bad? Let's just focus on what we like and love please, thank you.

Moderators, could you please take note of HoneysuckleRose's behavior and understand why people in the other thread are complaining. Thank you.

Hello all, just wanted to say a few words.

First of, wow!!! Thank you for keeping it classy and I think thanks to fans like you all in this thread...SNSD becomes

more endearing to me. SNSD would be proud to have fans like Sones...(I believe that's the fan club you guys are called...correct me if i'm wrong).

I'm not the biggest fan of SNSD but I do enjoy them as a group. And the aforementioned person has been a big downer in another artist's thread and the atmosphere there is extremely negative and depressing to visit...it's like I have to mentally prepare myself each time I visit that thread.

I came here, to this thread looking for pics and goodies of SNSD at the MAMA awards and as I was browsing I stumbled upon HoneysuckleRose's posts and at first I was like...wow, how very interesting the tone in this thread versus the other thread that HoneysuckleRose frequents (Although I would never judge a fandom based on one poster and I respect dissenting ideas and views but it was just downright hostile in tone and etc in the other thread.)

It's great to see that Sones here are not condoning such ... how do I put this "elevating one group while demeaning another," actions. Thanks to the two posts I quoted...i feel like all the negativity in the other thread caused by one poster is washed away and their purpose rendered useless now. Thank you SONES for truly proving why SNSD has come about to where they are now...and it's thanks to their hardwork and the love they receive from the fans.

Anyway, to be more on topic.

I've been keeping up with SNSD since 2007, way before they debuted and was witness to the hate that they received and 4 years later, today, they have risen above and is one of the top girl groups in Korea and Asia. I really loved GEE and Into the New World!

SNSD was also in a show, called Working Girl Factory? (the one where they were fashion interns) I loved watching them in that show.

Anyway...SNSD and Sones...all the best!

Guest HyperionZ

I have a question. Does this B-Version of the boys count towards GAON album sale for GDA??

I am not sure myself how GDA counts albums, but I think it might count depending the top artists on the list for GDA also having a version B as well for their albums or not. Again, not exactly sure if this is true or not, but just my speculation.

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

We came. We saw. We conquered.

6th WIN!!!!!

KEEP THEM COMING  :D

SOOO PROUD OF SNSD AND SONES, ESP KSONES HEHE

apparently they didn't perform Mr Taxi and stuck with the BOYS?

Congrats to SNSD for the 6th straight Music Bank win. Truly amazing how they keep surprising the fans and others.

I think they stuck with the Boys this week because SM learned they were still nominated to win Music Bank, so they switched  to The Boys and will sing Mr Taxi next week.

I am not quite sure what to make of their promotion of Mr Taxi. I'm guessing they did this for people in Korea since it actually sold pretty well there. I don't really expect much of it since Mr Taxi has been out for so long and not sure if SMe will have the girls promote it much compared to 'The Boys'. Still, I hope they enjoy promoting it and rest up for the rest of their year end schedule, its going to be busy.

Guest awwimsosweet

Screw you SM! You really know our weakness!!

THAT POLICE OUTFIT!! T____T

4TYAX.jpg

I need to have this album in my life!

Taengoo new UFO selca

simg90.jpg

Taengoo the Reindeer

hvmxM.gif

8ha1h.jpg

jz5eZ.gif