少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest strawberrylover

Our girls totally pwned the stage! They performed Korean and English version of The Boys! Such a powerful performance from them.

I still can't stop spazzing right now.

Guest dragon-rider

LOL dorky Yuri forgot her move at the beginning :lol:

I am not really into this remix version of The Boys. It's kind of messy a bit. But their performance really kills the stage. It's so great that they can catch up such fast running beat. I feel like I would be fainted dancing along with that tempo.

I heard there was a wardrobe malfunction? I didn't catch that.

SNSD INTRO + PERF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOhaIJVIBg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IMo_FKvJaQ

They also performed the Boys in Korean AND ENGLISH!!

Although Mama is considered as a sort of joke, I must say, they make really good stages...

EDIT

they just took home Best Female Artist as well... as expected :D CONGRATS SNSD

OH AND ARTIST OF THE YEAR TOOO

Guest fae_ssi

CONRATULATION!!!!!!!!!

SO PROUD OF URI GIRLS!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

SNSD IS THE BEST FEMALE GROUP AND THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2011 at MAMA

[111129] SNSD - Red Carpet [MAMA 2011 in Singapore] (Clear version)

[111129] SNSD - The Boys Remix [MAMA 2011 in Singapore] (FULL)

cr. MNET2011

EDIT :

Just watched their performance.. this is totally daebak and cool!!! aabjjklljajhklkhgjkljjhgjk :w00t: Our Girls Rocks on stage.. The best performance of The boys and being my #1 fav :wub:

nb. i couldn't access twitter :(

EDIT 2 :

291111 SNSD - Best Artist Award

cr. uploader

Guest awwimsosweet

MAMA 2011 BEST FEMALE GROUPARTIST OF THE YEAR!

459556858.jpg

Fckyeah!

8 Daesang SNSD won in 3 years

+ Melon Music Awards : Song of the year

+ Melon Music Awards : Arist of the year

+ Golden Disk Awards : Digital Daesang

+ Seoul Music Awards : Daesang

+ Melon Music Awards : Arist of the year

+ Golden Disk Awards : Disk Daesang

+ Seoul Music Awards : Daesang

2011 :

+ Mnet Asian Music Awards : Artist of the year

cr @Chichinhu

Girls’ Generation Wins Best Female Group and Artist of the Year at 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards

http://soshified.com...an-music-awards

^ Videos of Presscon, Red Carpet, Special Stage and Award Stages

Guest HoneysuckleRose

Congrats on the Best Female Group award, and of course Artist of the year. I just realized only two female groups have won "Artist of the year" at this award show, and the only two that really deserved it.

And as usual their awards for being one of the few idol groups that can actually sell albums instead of just singles online. That is something to be proud of. ^_^

Guest goguma_power

yeah!!!! congratulations for the girlz, they just deserved it and i really get in to the boys performance today esp. their concept of the show "girls become the GODDESS", seohyun n sooyong --> goddess of water, jessica--> goddess of wind (she just flying,should gave her a chance to dance a bit, i thk:unsure: ), sunny n tiffany --> goddess of earth, hyo yuri yoona n taetae --> goddess of fire totally Girlz generation is the goddess of all substance in the world, powerful and strong performance, luv it

ps. looking forward to see our girlz rule all stage of award show with this strong performance at the end of this year :w00t:

well, i think they chose Mr. Taxi for the girls not because to win awards, but to thank sones, Also, accdg to the article, the girls will perform it 'til the end of the year. And besides, they've already performed it numerous times which makes it comfortable to them, plus it'd be more tiring for them to learn a new dance/choreography for a new song, I mean, just imagine how tired the girls are going overseas and tiffany doing fame :)

Well I'm going to be honest and I'm a Little disappointed with Promoting MR.TAXI again!. If I were of SM and would want to give a gift to the fans I will prefer choose a Ballad of the Album (Mix Of New+Fresh+Gift) the best choice would be Sunflower but er it's ok, I hope they give something new on MR.TAXI at least sing it with hand mics .

Congratulations Girls for win 2 awards on MAMA! 

Guest pabbiicue

Well I'm going to be honest and I'm a Little disappointed with Promoting MR.TAXI again!. If I were of SM and would want to give a gift to the fans I will prefer choose a Ballad of the Album (Mix Of New+Fresh+Gift) the best choice would be Sunflower but er it's ok, I hope they give something new on MR.TAXI at least sing it with hand mics .

Congratulations Girls for win 2 awards on MAMA! 

sersly? i love Sunflower too. Definitiely something I'm looking forward from them to perform, though it makes me think it'll strain their voices big time. thanks for sharing your opinion! :)

Guest l3aKa_poonZ

Tiffany's Kiss Scene With TRAX's Jungmo from FAME Musical

:wub:

please calm yourself before looking at the picture LOL

tumblr_lvfh9hjmsN1r4ivpeo1_500.jpg

cr; tiffany97

EDIT:

okay, apparently this is not Fany?

awwww shame... they look good together XD

Guest HyperionZ

Definite congrats to SNSD for winning Best Female Group and also the Artist of the Year award :) All their hardwork wasn't going to be derailed and I'm glad to see they got what they deserved. Hopefully, more luck shines on them again this year and next.

Guest tweetybird08

SM is on crack... that's what I can say.. SNSd don't deserve this.. Sm is slowly ruining them.. with all those comebacks, plus IU.. Do they really think Mr. Taxi will do well? considering it has been an original japanese song then translated to korean, plus Sones and some people had already seen it,,, the novelty is gone, the anticipation is low.. SM should just let the girls rest instead of promoting Mr. Taxi...

i agree, shouldn't they try to rest a little? seems like they don't want to even if given the choice :mellow: i don't know how they'll do against IU either. they'll probably do ok just because of all the sones' support, but promoting mr. taxi when they already performed it during the comeback doesn't make much sense. do they expect to win with it, or are they just trying to give their fans a treat? and how will the boys end up on the digital charts by the end of the year? i would think with the power of snsd, they'd be top 3 or 5, but doesn't really seem like it. :(

as for winning the MAMA. well, fans complained in 2009 and 2010 about SNSD not winning, and they probably had a reason to, but i just think it's funny how they just came out last month and won artist of the year :o i wonder if ELFs are mad about this too? i actually understand if they feel that suju should have won. 2009 and 2010 were snsd's year, maybe they should have let someone else more deserving win ya know :)