少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest soueeze

Korean to English translation PLEASE!!!?‎

쥔장님이 올리신 글 보면 얼마전 3월달에 놀러와서 이틀간 머물고 갔다고 하네요.

객실에 비치되어 있던 일부 사인은 벌써 사라져서 일부만 남았다고 하고ㅋㅋㅋ사진에 보이는건 태연,티파니,서현의 싸인...

svq_1.jpg

cr; DC Taeyeon

Guest melodie10

Korean to English translation PLEASE!!!?‎

*quoted image*

cr; DC Taeyeon

Just a short translation. :sweatingbullets:

It's a picture taken from the pension where they went on "vacation" in march for two days ;)

The person found Seohyun's, Taeyeon's, Tiffany's signs , the signs of the other members already disappeared..

leeteuk tweeted about Yuri again

leeteukz.jpg

@Yurisistables leeteuk tweeted about Yuri again: [Trans] "I think there are many people who still don't know about this, so I tweet this. the person who trained soshi Yuri exercise and loses fat, he also trained our members and many celebrities, he's a trainer Star Gym 23's Lee Youngman . Please think before saying those bad and false things, like you know something but you in the fact you didn't know anything." http://j.mp/igTkTY

Guest Coopcayke

Yoona is so beautiful! why is she wearing a wedding dress and who's that guy? he's kinda cute..

I don't get the tweet.. is it about Yuri or the trainer? what's wrong with the trainer?

Guest QWI09

I have something to ask fans who live in these countries : Philippines , Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Viet Nam

1. Apart from Allkpop.com / Soompi.com and non-korean language K-pop news website, where's the place that you search for K-pop news (exclude search engine ex. Google, Yahoo)

2. Do you have any local language K-pop news update website? (ex. pingbook.com for Thai and 360kpop.com for Vietnamese

Thank you in advance for every comments. I have to post in every thread because I can't create new thread.

I'm sorry if this bother you.

I'm Indonesian..

1. here: soshified.com , snsdkorean.com , fanwonder.com , kpoplive.com , koreaboo.com , dkpopnews.net , hellokpop.com , allkpop.com

(red = SNSD news site only) the other is KPOP news site~

to be honest.. the best way to find news about SNSD and KPOP is Twitter~

I'm pretty much sure all info and news that posted in soompi is shared on twitter first. LOL xP

*soshified is not really fast, but their translation is the best and sometimes they made a very great recap for photo, info, and many other.

*fanwonder. one word. GREAT. the translation is best too. Both with soshified is the most trusted news site for SONE imo.

*SNSDkorean, they cover everything in one article, and write their own article and make it interesting to read.

*dkpopnews is not translating the article, they just reposting other sites article and gathered into one.

*koreaboo is good, legit enough, sometimes translating the article, sometimes rewrite the article from other sites.

*kpoplive, rewrite the article from other sites. Sometimes make their own article, pretty good for recap.

*hellokpop, still new compared to the others. Similar like koreaboo.

*allkpop is the most popular, the fastest, but also the most controversial (sometimes). LOL

2. asianfansclub (AFC) . But I'm telling you to stay away from this site~ in my opinion this site is not good enough~

because there's still some mistranslate and this is a place for fanwar. Like Indonesian ver. of allkpop -_____-

------

sorry if I made it too long~ xP

Guest gevyvn

I have something to ask fans who live in these countries : Philippines , Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Viet Nam

1. Apart from Allkpop.com / Soompi.com and non-korean language K-pop news website, where's the place that you search for K-pop news (exclude search engine ex. Google, Yahoo)

2. Do you have any local language K-pop news update website? (ex. pingbook.com for Thai and 360kpop.com for Vietnamese

Thank you in advance for every comments. I have to post in every thread because I can't create new thread.

I'm sorry if this bother you.

I'm Vietnamese. Keke.

Now:

1. soshified.com, fanwonder.com, twitter :)) and sonesea.com for south east asia S♥ne

2. Vietnamese have 360kpop.com, kst.vn, but in the websites, we can meet some persons who dislike S9. I think fans often read news in their official fansite more.

But, I often check news at kst.vn because they not only have K-pop news but also K-drama news. And, 360kpop.com like MKMA, they don't update or support GDA, SMA, Melon Award

Guest duduaria

SNSD [New Beginning of Girls’ Generation] #21 with 986 copies sold on Oricon Weekly Music DVD Chart. Total- 133,341

SNSD [Gee] sold 727 copies this week on Oricon. Total- 198,082

SNSD [Hoot JPN License] sold 648 copies this week on Oricon. total- 140,162

SNSD [Mr. taxi/RDR] #16 with 8,457 copies sold on Oricon Weekly Singles Chart. Total- 140,749

SNSD [Mr. Taxi/RDR] #11 on Oricon Daily Singles Chart

SNSD [New Beginning of Girls’ Generation] #14 on Oricon Daily Music DVD Chart

all credit to Yoongislove @ twitter

Guest cantthinkofaname

LIPTON.

CERln.png

cr; chichinchu

New Lipton video CF at this site - http://www.lipton-extrashot.jp/ with "Let It Rain", a song from upcoming 1st Japanese album, as BGM!

cr; soshified

THEY USED MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THE ALBUM!!! lol

[CF][110524] SNSD - Lipton EXTRA SHOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2n1d83xI-0

cr; yt uploader

110525 소녀시대(Girls' Generation) - LIPTON TV CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NPXef0bC8M

cr; yt uploader

Guest Syaorann

Taeyeon's birthday party during the shoot of Lipton

a>

cr; chichinhu for imgur link, and whoever the hell uploaded the photo in the first place