少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Talesy

1st Japan Album (Longer previews)

cr; withsosiz9dot1

OMG this have to be their best album to date. o__o It's so epic.

Edit : I didn't know it wasn't supposed to be spread at first, sorry. The video has been deleted anyway.

Guest lolly88

DRJC said not to take out from there i guess it will be out soon or later

i am surprise let it rain is not a soft ballad as i thought

definitely looking forward to the album,i hear many genre that are new to the girls

PEOPLE if you want hear it first before the user private it or delete

Guest cantthinkofaname

I'm not going to preorder from YesAsia (bad experience with their charging system, but still a great merchant); do you guys think I can still order on June 1? I'm little worried about the stocks. Soshi is too popular lol

You can still order on June 1st, but if you want right away shipping you must order from CDjapan or HMV Japan. Both sites ships straight from Japan so you'll get your products faster that way. Both sites will still have SNSD's album in stock by the time June 1st comes by, b/c as far as I know, SNSD's album has been sold out but restocked by the sites.

Guest LaBrosse

Oh, I see. I've always received my YesAsia packages in a day, since HK is way closer to the Philippines than Japan, so I'm estimating it'll take a day longer due to demand, but I'm fine with that.

Thanks for the info :lol:

Guest nishirichard

052111 Taeng and Yoona went to nail shop together and a Thai sone spotted them!! TaeYoon <3

(The photo was obtained from a tv show..)

5S4gT.jpg

LaneN.jpg

cr:SNSD Baidu

Would you be able to spot TaeNy <3 ???

tumblr_lllmmlCDA41qjvsdxo1_500.png

cr:pikasoo@tumblr

and...Sasuke Taeng from NARUTO<3

tumblr_lllwlvx7xw1qajz1go1_500.jpg

cr:see logo

Guest -quiescent

^ Hyoyeon and Yoona look so adorable! YoonHyo ♥

But who are the boys? o_O

YoonA with BoxeR (Famous Korean Starcraft Player) from Intel CF

ms1mv.jpg

Guest x_JiEun_x

the guys between hyoyeon and yoona looks like the guy in secret garden. his name is lee jongsuk

Guest nertzzz

hi!! can you tell me who are the boys please!!

they are Hyoyeon's best friends. Lee Jong Suk from Secret Garden and Park Kijun.

^ the guy on hyoyeon's right in that picture looks like boa LOL

hyoyeon has so many friends :3

and yoonas adorable..

beautiful, both of them.

oh wow.. i topped a page again!?

sorry :P

ill just share some quotes!

Sooyoung:

"There are things that can only be understood by SNSD members. No matter how many times we tell people we are not jealous of each other, and we don't really fight, even if we do fight, we get over it quickly next day, they don't believe us.

Whenever they ask that kind of question, I would like to tell them, ' why ask that question if you are not going to believe us. Unless you are SNSD, you will never know."

Tiffany:

"I often use this metaphor. All of the SNSD members are like raw materials like grains, good quality fruits, or sweets. They’re delicious by themselves. However, when you cook all those ingredients together, you create a cake or dessert called “SNSD”. In that moment, it’s much more delicious. I want to be able to supply our fans with a wonderful flavor."

Yoona:

"It was hard when I was filming dramas, but I felt very lonely and most upset when the other eight members were up on stage without me... I would choose to have all nine members performing on stages together rather than individual activities... [but] it is all of nine members' wish that Hyoyeon would go on a reality program. I highly recommend it. I think she'll do really well."

...i just wanna spread the power of 9 :D

Guest cantthinkofaname

according to Nayutawave tweet...more big news are on the way

いよいよ来週にアルバム発売を迎える少女時代。今週もビッグニュースが続々控えています!オフィシャルをチェック! http://www.girls-generation.jp/

cr; yoongislove & Nayutawave