少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest divine_renegade

I just ordered my AAGG book! I'm so excited! In a couple weeks or so, I get to see the girls' experience in Phukhet! Yippee

Guest HyperionZ

I wonder if the girls are going to Japan to perform at any music shows or are they going there to prepare for something like their Japanese album because their schedule is free so far. Hopefully they can stay there a bit and improve their Japanese even more and relax a bit.

I'm getting antsy waiting for my photobook, its like I'm hitting withdrawal waiting for it.

Guest cantthinkofaname

I wonder if the girls are going to Japan to perform at any music shows or are they going there to prepare for something like their Japanese album because their schedule is free so far. Hopefully they can stay there a bit and improve their Japanese even more and relax a bit.

I'm getting antsy waiting for my photobook, its like I'm hitting withdrawal waiting for it.

I was wondering about that too. Lately, with articles that mentions SNSD, at the end they always talk about SNSD going back to Japan to prepare their third single. I'm thinking and assuming that they're back in Japan to record for some more songs. If they were there for music shows, i.e hey hey hey, ms, mj, they would be on the upcoming guest list already. I haven't seen them on neither list, so I think that they're back in Japan to do some recording. But that's just my assumptions though.

Guest leejoonho100

I got my SNSD DVD Preview Book already and it's really nice. A must have for all SONES out there! ^^

I'm excited to watch the Echo MV and the variety show (mission thingy) that they've done in Phuket.

I'm also wondering if SBS have plans on showing this mini variety show they made. :)

---

I have a question for you guys.. from what I remember, Sooyoung (or another member) told that they want to win the Daesang again this 2011.. does it mean they'll release an album this YEAR?

*excited*

Guest HyperionZ

I got my SNSD DVD Preview Book already and it's really nice. A must have for all SONES out there! ^^

I'm excited to watch the Echo MV and the variety show (mission thingy) that they've done in Phuket.

I'm also wondering if SBS have plans on showing this mini variety show they made. :)

---

I have a question for you guys.. from what I remember, Sooyoung (or another member) told that they want to win the Daesang again this 2011.. does it mean they'll release an album this YEAR?

*excited*

Yes, but I believe its more 2nd half of the year since 1st half will be spend concentrating on Japan. So I hope they are going to Japan to practice their Japanese, and work on their 1st full JPN album with new songs right now. I would like to see what UMJ/SM have in plans for our girls there.

Guest cantthinkofaname

Taeyeon’s back to black, SNSD sent birthday message to Go Ara

12_130700.jpg

On February 11th, in a video message for fellow label mate, Go Ara’s 22nd birthday party, the girls were seen in white dresses, highlighting their feminine look and charming beauty. Among the members, Taeyeon seems to be the one who caught the attention of netizens. Apparently, she got her hair dyed black recently.

Netizens who saw the screen capture of the video commented, “Taeyeon’s hair style is pretty”, “How pretty they are. Their beauty shines brightly here”, “Please come back soon”, “Awesomely pretty”, “The dresses suit the atmosphere well”.

Credit: tvdaily.co.kr

cr; fanwonder

Guest daladida97

Gagman Park Sung Gwang revealed his close relationship with SNSD’s Sunny.

On the recent broadcast of OBS’s “Unique Entertainment News“, Park Sung Gwang was asked which celebrities he was close to. He garnered much curiosity when he answered SNSD’s Sunny. He stated,“I am really close to Sunny. She is nice and she is the only idol that picks up all my phone calls.”

Sunny has shown her friendliness and respectful attitude towards elders already through KBS2’s “Invincible Youth“, and has been labeled as the ‘likable-idol‘. It looks like she is using her friendliness with Park Sung Gwang as well.

Netizens commented, “Sunny is really likable”, “I want to become close with Sunny, too”, and “She really seems like she’d be nice.”

Source: Sports Chosun

allkpop

Guest silent_scream

[Pictures] Tiffany - Sunny bond revealed on SBS Midnight TV Entertainment!

st1.gif

st2.jpg

Fans captured some close interactions between SNSD's Tiffany and Sunny on SBS Midnight TV Entertainment.

Check out the photos of the duo here.SNSD's members had a beauty talk  during the show,the most beautiful SNSD's member is also revealed on the  show.It's great to see the SNSD's girls having close relationships!

Credits to SNSD Thread @ Baidu for the photos

Source: Dkpopnews

[CAPS] Seobaby on WGM (110212)

12975030218.jpg

4414b.jpg

4420k.jpg

4415.jpg

4401.th.jpg 4402z.th.jpg4403x.th.jpg 4404y.th.jpg

4405j.th.jpg 4406y.th.jpg 4407l.th.jpg 4408.th.jpg

4409.th.jpg 4410h.th.jpg 4411.th.jpg 4412w.th.jpg

4413.th.jpg 4414t.th.jpg 4415.th.jpg 4416.th.jpg

4417.th.jpg 4418e.th.jpg 4419.th.jpg 4420q.th.jpg

Cr: d3seohyun@ssf

[uFO] Sooyoung (110211)

sooyoungbday11feb111.png

sooyoungbday11feb11.png

Cr: KissMez + Yoongislove @ twitter

lmao she got caked twice... Aigoo~ never change girls, never change :lol:

Guest daladida97

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa teaches SNSD’s Seohyun how to snowboard

20110212_yonghwa_01.jpg

On February 12th, the ’sweet potato couple’ of MBC’s “We Got Married” received a mission of going snowboarding at a ski resort.

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa, who has always been known for his impressive snowboarding skills even before his debut, expressed his joy by shouting and immediately jumping up out of their seat for a warm up.

SNSD’s Seohyun, on the other hand, has never gone snowboarding in her life and gave out cry of agony over what was to come. She expressed her nervousness over the situation throughout her black room interview, even commenting that she “was nervous.

20110212_yonghwa_02.jpg

Yonghwa decided to play on her fears by scaring her into thinking that she will be falling a lot. Although he attempted to teach her as professionally as he could, he eventually lost his patience and even threw the snowboard down, telling her to put it on herself.

Seohyun fired back whenever Yonghwa ordered her to “pick up her board” by answering, “I’ll pick it up on my own!

Thankfully, Yonghwa’s concerns over her safety led him to make sure that she was properly suited up and knew all of the safety precautions.

In her interview, Seohyun commented with a smile, “I felt like I became a seven year old child because Yonghwa took care of everything for me”

20110212_yonghwa_05.jpg

After practicing for a bit on the beginners’ course, the couple decided to move on to the middle course after Yonghwa felt that Seohyun’s skills were improving.

Seohyun attempted to go backwards, but due to the fear of being unable to see where she was going, she fell down in a very ‘un-idol-like way,’ causing her hat to fly off and her hair to rustle up.

Clearly embarrassed, she attempted to fix her hair before turning back to face Yonghwa. Later, she asked, “How is my hair?,” to which Yonghwa honestly replied, “It’s not okay.” Yonghwa thankfully rushed to her side when she fell and helped her back on her feet.

In her interview, Seohyun stated, “I was extremely embarrassed. I had put my hair up in a bunch of pins in case my hat fell off, but it eventually did fall off. I didn’t want him to come up to me while I was like that.”

Source + Photos: Newsen (1) (2) (3), Asia Economy, Osen, Star News via Daum

allkpop