Nrg

Guest shinhyun

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

myunghoon is so loveable <3 they're all great <3 and hwansung will always be remembered, he was a handsome fellow.

/// WHAT HAPPENED TO SUNGHOON???? WHY IS HE NOT PARTICIPATING IN NRG ANYMORE???

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[NEWS]

N.R.G. 7th (One Of Five)

177938.jpg

<조이뉴스24> ★NRG★- 7집 앨범활동' 따로 또 같이'

대한의 건아 NRG가 오는 11월 풍성한 앨범을 들고 컴백한다.

전 멤버 문성훈의 탈퇴로 NRG는 앞으로 이성진, 천명훈, 노유민 3인조 체제를 유지한다는 계획이다.

이번 7집 타이틀은 '1 of 5 : 따로 또 같이'. 즉, '1장의 앨범을 통해 5장의 싱글 앨범 형식으로 활동한다'는 의미이다.

이번 앨범은 NRG가 함께한 5곡을 비롯, 추억의 그룹 하모하모(이성진, 천명훈)의 곡 1곡, 이성진 솔로 1곡, 천명훈 솔로 2곡, 노유민 솔로 2곡, 마지막 트랙에는 이성진의 솔로 곡을 클래식 버전으로 편곡한 곡 등 모두 12곡이 수록됐다.

타이틀 곡 '별책부록'은 신나는 펑키 리듬의 댄스곡으로 NRG 특유의 '유쾌, 상쾌, 통쾌' 즐거움을 듬뿍 담았으며, 유쾌한 댄스음악에 목말라 있는 대중들에게 크게 어필할 전망이다.

NRG의 대표곡 'Hit song'과 '대한건아 만세'를 작사, 작곡한 멤버 천명훈은 이번에도 본인의 솔로 곡인 '달려'와 'Shiny'를 작사, 작곡했고, 멤버들의 솔로 곡들은 모두 각자의 경험과 아픔을 직접 가사로 표현했다.

NRG 의 모든 수록곡은 오는 11일 도시락(http://www.dosirak.com)을; 통해 최초 공개되며, NRG는 오는 19일 MBC '쇼! 음악중심'을 통해 첫방송 무대를 선보일 계획이다.

이 날 NRG는 7집 타이틀곡 '별책부록'을 비롯, 추억의 그룹 하모하모의 '선물', 멤버 각자의 솔로 곡들을 발표할 예정이다.

*Can't read Korean so can anyone translate it??? Thanks very much :)

It's so sad that Moon Sung Hoon is not participating in their 7th album. AWw.. T.T I hope he's doing fine.

No matter what I'll always support N.R.G.

credits to NRG Forum

aw i remember when they won for like the first time i think it was on music camp or inki gayo...but they were so shocked and some of them started to cry because they haven't won before or something for a long time~

anyways i really like their songs~

Guest nrgbabe

AHH!! what happened to sung hoon?? even tho, he's not on the cover pic of the cd, did he contribute to any songs on this album?? :(

i was also thinking the same. someone needs to find out why he is not in this album. i was so hoping they all would be in this album before everyone leaves off to the army :(

Guest MPython

I wish I could wish SungHoon back...

I felt their comeback performance on Music Core was slightly empty because he wasn't there. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed it because, well, it's NRG. :)

The click B vs NRG show was "Yong Ho Sang Bak"!! I watched EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF IT!!! it's so damn funny!!! And I was such a huge fan of ClickB! it's so good to see all my fave artise in ONE SINGLE show! keke...and not to mention, that's when my interest of Sugar (Ayumi) came/grew. NRG IS SO FUNNY!! ClickB cant compare. >_<

Wow~ Wish I could have seen it..

I feel lost cause I didn't even know that they were coming out with a new album. Saw their interview on Showbiz Extra, SungJin is one crazy-funny guy! Where's Sung Hoon? Aish. I've pre-ordered my copy already. Go get yours!

I cried like crazy the other night when I came across two old clips of HwanSung's funeral and watching the remaining members curl up in corners crying their eyes out, I couldn't help it! My mom thought I was crazy, but oh wells.

Do u still have this vid. Can u pm me this vid. Sorry i kinda new to NRG coz i recently heard their song and MV "Goodbye My love" dedicated to antonio and it was so sad. And i really like dat song and other of their ballad songs. It such a shame that hwansung died at early age. He was quite a good looking guy.

And also i like chun myun hoon. He so funny esp in LL and lee sung jin was quite gd looking too esp when he in Xman and star golden bell with yoomin.