[Drama 2010] The Fugitive : Plan B 도망자 Plan B

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your heart doesn’t melt? (From Fugitive BTS)

Here is some BTS (behind the scene) picture from currently filming Rain most anticipated drama “Fugitive“.

Some pictures are from Yun Son Ha’s blog , she said that Rain is a big star but not arrogant and always break the ice at drama shooting.

How nice, we are impressed, considering he is an international star.

Yun Son Ha joins Fugitive as Hwang Mi Jin, who is given orders to kill Jin Yi (Lee Na Young).

fugitive-bts-5.jpg

Lee Jung Jin, Rain, Yun Son Ha, and production staff

fugitive-bts-4.jpg

Rain and production staff

fugitive-bts-3.jpg

Yun Son Ha and Rain

fugitive-bts1.jpg

Well Blended : Yun Son Ha, Daniel Henney, Lee Jung Jin, Lee Na Young, Rain

Source : B4@DC, Yun Son Ha blog, koreanvibe

Guest angelordevil

haha Kicia, Annsit , Like I said before,

Now we have another actrees appear in Run Away.

This time is HK actress

July 26 2010 Josie Ho will attend Run Away

何超儀繼在電影《維多利亞壹號》後,最近再下一城接拍韓劇《逃亡者》,飾演一名女特工挑戰自己,屆時她將與飾演叛國者的韓國萬人迷Rain激打連場。因該劇有連場打鬥戲份,故超儀近期已積極操弗自己,務求以最佳狀態示人。今次超儀參與的《逃》劇陣容強勁,除Rain外,還有日本的竹中直人、上原多香子;香港方面則有兩大影帝黃秋生及曾志偉參與。

就此事求證超儀經理人,他承認該劇監製與導演曾於兩星期前來港與超儀談劇本,但暫未有詳情可以公布,但據知超儀已落實接拍,未來一個月將於香港、澳門、泰國和菲律賓等地取景。

32-6.jpg

Sory my Chinese is not good :crazy:. Just know that

Josie Ho will attend Run Away. She will play an agent.

Birth name Josephine Ho

Born 26 December 1974 (1974-12-26) (age 35)

Occupation actress, singer

The cast is really international and I like it. But with so many actors, I really worry about the screening time Rain will get in the end. :lol::phew:

Guest Kicia

haha Kicia, Annsit , Like I said before,

Now we have another actrees appear in Run Away.

This time is HK actress

July 26 2010 Josie Ho will attend Run Away

32-6.jpg

Sory my Chinese is not good :crazy:. Just know that

Josie Ho will attend Run Away. She will play an agent.

Angel why all this girls are soooo gorgeous????

If I was Ji Hoon I wouldn`t be able to focus on script :P All of them look like human - size dolls… This one is definitely the most alluring. For me she fits the Mata Hari role.

The cast is really international and I like it. But with so many actors, I really worry about the screening time Rain will get in the end. :lol::phew:

hahahahha

Knowing Chun Sung II he will focus on male leads so we shouldn`t worry about screening time for Rain :D . On the other hand females most probably will be treated only as beautiful pieces of furniture … But maybe I`m biased after Chuno.

26 Jul 2010 - Rain prepare shooting Fugitive in Thailand soon

Today ThaiRat Newspaper (Thailand) reported entertainment news.

” Rain ” Super Star prepared to shortcuts taken on a new series in Thailand soon …

Foreign news agencies reported on 24 July that r Ji-hoon ” Rain ” singer – famous actor in South Korea Getting prepared filming a new series on called “Fugitive” in Thailand and other countries in Asia .

At the beginning of the previous month. The television executives KBS of South Korea said . In their preparation station making a film about a new series that will be rendering the lead . And making a series about . “Fugitive” started somewhat since then in South Korea on June 16 last .

However, recent reports that Rain aged 28 years and the team shooting the series on the Division raised in the shot , Kobe , Kyoto and Osaka in Japan is about 2-3 weeks and are preparing to travel To filming some scenes at some of this series in Thailand However, the K B S refuses to disclose that Filming will take place in any province in Thailand .

At the same report also states that after the completion of filming in Thailand, . Entire team , including Rain is making the trip to Hong Kong and the Philippines as well before this series is officially broadcast with the end of this year .

source: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/98578

credit:RAIN Germany/Phoenix

---------------------

07.26.10 [Pic] Daniel and Martin in Tokyo Japan w/ update

jax625

img_2820.jpg?w=490&h=653

Daniel & Martin in Tokyo Japan for filming of Fugitive drama

{07.21.10}

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not being able to keep you guys posted with what’s been happening here in Tokyo.

We are now in Tokyo…working hard as always on the set of the drama “fugitive” aka “runaway”.

We were near Kyoto filming last week and this week we are here in Tokyo.

Hope you guys are all well and thank you for your support always.

see you soon.

~ posted by Martin on Daniel’s official site

Source:fugitive625

hahahahha

Knowing Chun Sung II he will focus on male leads so we shouldn`t worry about screening time for Rain :D . On the other hand females most probably will be treated only as beautiful pieces of furniture … But maybe I`m biased after Chuno.

Kicia, I very much agree with you - he's known to focus more on the male leads besides, RAIN is the main character of this drama. :lol:

Guest justblaqcloud

[26-Jul-10][fugitive625]RUNAWAY adds another female to the cast, HK actress Josie Ho

Josie Ho will be joining her fellow HK actors Anthony Wong and Eric Tsang in Runaway (Fugitive)! Josie is a singer/actress from Hong Kong who has been in several films & dramas including Anna Magdalena starring Takeshi Kaneshiro and her future Runaway co-star Eric Tsang.

For more info about Josie Ho, visit her wiki page here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josie_Ho // fugitive625.wordpress

thanks angelordevil@soompi for the tip!

Credit : Ratoka @RainLegend

2zioweo.jpg

10-07-27 Runaway Drama new pics

ratoka 2010-07-27

source//naver news

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201007/2%2859%29.JPG

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/201007/3%2852%29.JPG

Source:rain-cloud

anjjo, looking at these photos the drama looks more interesting. I'm just excited. Thanks for posting this here. :lol:

Guest Kicia

more HQ pics

Lee Jung Jin so coolllllllll :wub:

10072716440f8301ce24e49.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1007271644b41f824d60c88.jpg

Agreed B)

LJJ looks mighty fine!

Dramabeans has already written an article about it.

It`s hilarious. I love how javabeans ridiculed everything as I completely agree :P

I don`t post pics as they are already on soompi.

Lee Jung-jin and cast on the set of Runaway

Now it’s Lee Jung-jin‘s turn to claim the spotlight in Runaway — although, I dunno, it’s awfully hard to compete with ridiculous “controversies” like falsified-height scandals.

The hilarious thing about this whole Rain-lied-about-his-height-or-was-it-really-the-camera-angle? non-issue is that you just know that everyone is now going to be watching this drama for scenes to compare the two actors. Secret identities? High-speed chases? Stolen fortunes? International action and intrigue? Forget all that — we want to know the exact height differential between Lee Jung-jin and Rain! Because it MATTERS!…somehow.

Anyway, on to the point: Lee Jung-jin in character as a detective named Do-soo. Along with a subordinate played by Yoon Jin-seo, Do-soo chases Rain and Lee Na-young on an extended pursuit that takes them through a number of Asian countries.

Lee Jung-jin has played clean-cut characters in previous dramas like I Love You, Don’t Cry and 2 Outs in the Bottom of the 9th Inning, but I’ve gotta say I’m liking the scruff on him here. Rugged looks good on him.

In addition to these new photos of Lee, the other images below show the rest of the cast in less hectic moments while they’re off-duty. Aside from the three above-mentioned stars, those include Yoon Son-ha, Yoon Jin-seo, and Daniel Henney.

source: javabeans/ dramabeans

[26-Jul-10][fugitive625]RUNAWAY adds another female to the cast, HK actress Josie Ho

Josie Ho will be joining her fellow HK actors Anthony Wong and Eric Tsang in Runaway (Fugitive)! Josie is a singer/actress from Hong Kong who has been in several films & dramas including Anna Magdalena starring Takeshi Kaneshiro and her future Runaway co-star Eric Tsang.

For more info about Josie Ho, visit her wiki page here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josie_Ho // fugitive625.wordpress

thanks angelordevil@soompi for the tip!

Credit : Ratoka @RainLegend

I watched Anna Magdelana but I can't remember her at all. :blink:

ratoka 2010-07-27

source//naver news

Source:rain-cloud

more HQ pics

Lee Jung Jin so coolllllllll :wub:

LJJ looks really good. I hope I don't forget totally about Rain when watching this drama because of him. :P

[Jul-28-2010] A picture of Rain and 'Lee Na-Young' in their comfortable clothes is in the spotlight

htm_201007280922290107000001070100-001.jpg

A picture of Rain and actress 'Lee Na-Young' in their comfortable pyjamas has been in the spotlight on the internet. The picture of Rain and 'Lee Na-Young' on location in Japan to shoot drama 'Runaway' was released on the message board of an internet portal site on the 27th.

In the picture, Rain and 'Lee Na-Young' are having a rest with their 6 co-workers such as actor 'Daniel Henney', actor 'Lee Jung-Jin', actress 'Yun Jin-Seo' and so on in an accommodation, drinking some beverages.

The image of Rain who is affectionately posing for photos, putting his hand on Lee Na-Young's one shoulder, is especially an eye catcher.

Meanwhile, drama 'Runaway' attracting the attention of the public as Rain has come to work with the scripter and the director of big hit drama 'Choono' which went off the air, will be aired on KBS 2TV at the end of September.

credit to IS News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002011264

Brief translation by rain bird.

Archived