[Drama 2010] The Fugitive : Plan B 도망자 Plan B

s@nbi

[KBS] Bi (Rain), Lee Na Young, Lee Jung Jin, Daniel Henney

KBS 도망자 Plan B

img6051231.jpg

cast_bg.jpg

PD: Kwak, Jung Hwan [곽정환] (KBS Chuno) 

Writer: Chun Sung Il (천성일) 

Cast: Bi (Rain), Lee Na Young, Lee Jung Jin, Daniel Henney, Yoon Jin Suh, Yoon Son Ha, Sung Dong Il, Gong Hyung Jin 

Episodes:

First Broadcast: September 29th, 2010

Time : Weds, Thurs @ 9:55PM (Korea Time)

Official Sites:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/planb/index.html

SYNOPSIS Run Away centers around an astronomical sum of money that disappeared with the outbreak of the Korean War, which resurfaces sixty years later in 2010.” What follows is “a lively chase” that takes the characters through various Asian cities.

CAST DESCRIPTION

cast_img01_01.jpg

cast_img01.jpg

cast_img04_01.jpg

cast_img04.jpg

cast_img02_01.jpg

cast_img02.jpg

cast_img03_01.jpg

cast_img03.jpg

cast_img05_01.jpg

cast_img05.jpg

Various Artistes - 도망자 Plan.B OST - Download Link (Credit : Elaine)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelordevil

[June-16-2010] It is decided actress 'Lee Na-Young' will be the heroine of Rain's next drama 'Fugitive'

2010061611470127027_1.jpg

As they cast Rain as the lead character called 'Ji Woo', drama 'Fugitive' which will be presented with its dynamic plot line in cities around Asia, such as Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macao, Hong Kong, etc. including Korea's Seoul and Busan, has garnered a lot of attention.

Actress 'Lee Na-Young' is to play the heroine of Rain's next drama 'Fugitive', giving off her sexy and innocent charm to the fullest in the drama.

Rain started shooting it near 'Hong Ick' University in absolute secrecy last 14th, and it'll be aired at the end of September

credit to Money Today's Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002034858

Daily Economy http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=009&aid=0002275970

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

[June-15-2010] Rain shot a still from drama 'Fugitive' in absolute secrecy near 'Hong Ick' University on the 14th

2010061508593427302_1.jpg

The cameras have started rolling on drama 'Fugitive' leading Rain.

Starting with a still shot from drama 'Fugitive' scheduled for broadcast on October, there has been visible signs of Rain returning to home theater.

Rain shot a still out of drama 'Fugitive' at a cafe near 'Hong Ick' University on the afternoon of the 14th, where he was shooting a still, changing about six sets of clothes.

According to the drama production, the shoot was conducted in absolute secrecy because they were concerned that Rain's fans would congregate to watch him.

Rain has been putting so much work into his new drama 'Fugitive' in which he has come to appear in 10 years.

They expressed, "The shoot was conducted in absolute secrecy to go into character more in a calm manner, but a few fans visited the scene and watched his acting, although it was progressed at a secluded spot."

During the shoot, he gave off his charm to the fullest in the scene by all sorts of suits to the concept of his character as a detective.

It is known that he'll go on location to shoot the drama in Japan after finishing his concert tour in that country for two weeks from the 22nd.

Meanwhile, 'Fugitive' getting a lot of attention even abroad, not just locally, as they've settled on casting Rain in the lead role with the joining of the production team of huge box-office hit drama 'Chuno' which went off the air last March, will be an absorbing spy action drama to be aired on KBS TV about October.

credit to Money Today's Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002034637

Brief translation by rain bird.

Lee Na-young confirmed for Runaway with Rain

June 16th 2010

leenayoung_57.jpg

Lee Na-young has been finalized as Rain’s co-star in the action-spy drama Runaway, which makes it her first drama in six years (since 2004’s Ireland). Having played quirky characters in the past (and a transgender role in her most recent movie, Dad Likes Women), this drama will give her a chance to showcase a completely different image from her previous roles.

Lee stars as Jin-yi, who approaches main character Ji-woo (Rain) under false pretenses. In order to get close to her objective, she becomes entangled with Ji-woo, and afterward the two must lie to each other repeatedly to cover up their real motives. Naturally, he ends up falling for her in this “unique romance.” Jin-yi is a woman who appears innocent on the outside, but possesses a sexy charm and has a “cat-like” quality as she keeps her true intentions hidden.

According to Lee’s reps at KeyEast, she chose the role because “It stands out with its high-quality script and a female lead character who has a fresh appeal that hasn’t been seen before. After talking with producers recently and hearing that it would be a ‘well-made’ [high production value] drama, I’m really looking forward to it.”

Lee Na-young has already worked with writer Chun Sung-il in Dad Likes Women, and this project reteams Chun with director Kwak Jung-hwan of Chuno. The story actually sounds pretty familiar — it recalls Chun’s previous action-spy movie Level 7 Civil Servant, which by the way is ALSO getting a drama adaptation — so I’m counting on the directing to set it apart with PD Kwak’s trademark stylish flair. In fact, I wonder if this one will end up stealing the thunder from the Civil Servant drama. (Because the premises sound so similar, one key difference will have to be tone — this one may skew more action-drama, while the original Civil Servant was much more comedic.)

The drama will take place in a number of Asian cities, requiring location shoots in Busan, Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Macau, and Hong Kong. Runaway will begin filming in mid-June. It is planning for a late-September premiere on KBS.

Via TV Report

Credit:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/lee-na-young-confirmed-for-runaway-with-rain/

June 16, 2010

Lee to play opposite Rain in new drama

Actress Lee Na-young will join singer and actor Rain in the highly anticipated drama “Domangja s1. Plan B” (working title).

Created by hit drama making team Kwak Jeong-hwan and writer Cheon Seong-il, the new series will be filmed in various cities, including Seoul, Busan, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong and involve the thrilling plot of chasing a fugitive. “Domangja” means fugitive in Korean.

“We are looking forward to the drama as it has a great script and a refreshing and charming female character. We believe it will turn out to be a very wellmade drama,” an official from Lee’s agency Key Easy said Wednesday.

Lee will play Jinny, who gets tangled up with the fugitive Jiwoo, played by Rain. Jinny approaches Ji-woo to solve a case, and she eventually finds herself developing feelings for him.

This is the first drama for Lee in six years and the first in five for Rain. Lee appeared in the movie “Happy Change” last year. Her last drama was “Ireland” opposite Hyun Bin in 2004.

Making her debut in 1998 as a model in a t.v. commercial, she has appeared in various dramas and movies including “KAIST” (2000, SBS) “Maundy Thursday” (2006) and “Someone Special” (2004). Besides acting, she is also famous for being in numerous commercials, including some for electronics, drinks and cosmetics.

The new soap “Domangja s1. Plan B” will start filming mid- June and airing is scheduled for August on KBS.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2010/06/178_67753.html

Guest bitter SOOweet

ec8aa4ebafb8ec8aa4ebb68.jpg

this cover gives off a dramatic mr & mrs smith theme.

i can't wait to see this i've missed bi!

Lee Na-young to star in TV series "The Fugitive" with Rain

2010061710345435823_21.jpg

Korean actress Lee Na-young has been set to star in upcoming KBS TV series tentatively titled "The Fugitive" alongside Asian superstar Rain, according to her agency KEYEAST.

KEYEAST made the announcement on its official website on Wednesday, confirming that Lee has been cast as the female lead opposite Rain, playing a mysterious woman named Jin-yi who approaches Rain's character with a hidden motive.

Both actors are returning to the small screen for the first time since starring in "Ireland" (MBC, 2004) and "A Love To Kill" (SBS, 2005), respectively.

"The drama has a high-quality script and the female character stands out because she is refreshingly charming, unlike anyone we had seen before," explained an executive at KEYEAST in the message. "We expect that it will be well-made drama since it will be produced by the best creators."

The series will be directed by noted television producer Kwak Jung-hwan and written by Chun Sung-il, the duo behind recent hit TV series "The Slave Hunters."

Lee had previously worked with Chun on the comedy pic "Lady Daddy" released last year and Chun is said to have approved of casting Lee for the part.

Viewers are likely to have a visual eyeful since the show's location shoots are said to take place in various Asian cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Hong Kong.

Lee, 31, first rose to stardom with TV series "Ruler of Your Own World" (MBC, 2002) and has appeared in dozens of television commercials.

She has also starred in several notable films such as "Please Teach Me English" (2003) and "Maundy Thursday" (2006) and "Someone Special," for which she won best actress at the 25th Blue Dragon Film Awards.

"Fugitive," which goes into shoot in Seoul this month, is scheduled to go on air in September.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010061710345435823

RAIN and Lee Na Young star in new drama

Top star Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and Maxim Coffee girl, Lee Na-young will be hooking up in a new KBS 2 drama, “The Fugitive.” The romantic comedy/action drama is the comeback vehicle for Lee Na-young after 6 years away from the small screen.

Filming for the drama has already started on June 16th. Rain and Lee Na-young were supposedly joking around and having fun on the set.

As with many of the dramas these days, shooting will not be limited to Korea. Other locations include Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, Hong Kong, Thailand, and the Philippines. So if you are a fan of the “Bad richard simmons,” then look out for him!

“The Fugitive” will be coming to a small screen near you in September 2010.

Source : popseoul

June 17, 2010

Stills from Runaway

huh … I thought the casting news was just confirmed 2 days ago. But it seems that the production has already started to shoot in secret. The first shoots on the 16th ends till dawn.

Here are stills from the lead cast of Runaway. Lee Na-Young looks fabulous here. She could chew Rain alive … hahhahahahaha

leena.jpg

Rain looks like he is posing for his album cover.

Credit : KoreanDiorama'sBlog

100617 Rain perfectly gets set to team with actress 'Lee Na-Young' in the first scene of KBS TV's new drama Runaway (Fugitive)

Top star Rain perfectly got set to team with actress 'Lee Na-Young' in the first scene of KBS 2TV's new drama

Runaway (Fugitive) which claims to support a new genre which is romantic-comic-detective actiondriven.

As they cast Rain, who is already recognized as an emerging star in hollywood, as the lead charcter, this drama has garnered a lot of attention at home and abroad.

According to the drama production, "Its first scene was shot in a temple inside of Seoul from the afternoon of the 16th by the next morning. The shooting was conducted in absolute secrecy in order to allow these two to find a more focus only in acting."

In the scene of the drama, her character called 'Jiny' appealing to man because of her image of purity & innocent, and giving a suggestive look, showed a mysterious allure, wearing a black dress with long way hair.

Rain's character called 'Jiwoo', a happy-go-lucky man with his cheerful disposition, who is involved in a case the police have not yet solved, looked chic wearing a suit with a gloss. Inevitably, Rain was praised of his acting style and as being a fashionista.

Meanwhile, 'Runaway' which will be aired at the end of September, is to be be shot on location abroad, in cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macao, and Hong Kong around Asia including Thailand, Philippine, as well as in Korea's Seoul and Busan.

credit to Daily Economy http://news.nate.com/view/20100617n16812?mid=e0101

Asia Economy http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002395761

from rain-eu

Guest quidotta

looking forward to watch this drama

I am looking forward to Lee Na-young on small screen too. I was quite captivated by her performance in "Ireland" and it was one of the few shows that really sucked me into her character. She's also one of the few actresses I feel should get more international recognition for her superb acting chops. I am very interested to see her chemistry with Rain as well. :lol:

Guest run_lola_run

Anybody know if there are any other confirmed cast members besides Lee Na Young and Rain?

I am looking forward to Lee Na-young on small screen too. I was quite captivated by her performance in "Ireland" and it was one of the few shows that really sucked me into her character. She's also one of the few actresses I feel should get more international recognition for her superb acting chops. I am very interested to see her chemistry with Rain as well. :lol:

I agree! Her Amelie-esque hairstyle in 'Ireland' caught my eye as I was changing channels one day but when I actually started watching Ireland with subs I was hooked! Thanks to 'Ireland' & 'Ruler of your Own World' she became my favorite K-actress for life. IMO, She's one of the few models who has successfully transitioned into acting. She's a very underrated talent even in Korea I think but maybe now that will change with this drama.

Not really a Rain fan (his dramas/music not really my cup of tea) but still looking forward to the pairing.

Anybody know if there are any other confirmed cast members besides Lee Na Young and Rain?

run lola run, so far, the confirmed cast for this upcoming drama are RAIN & LNY. Maybe we could get to know some other casts soon. :)

[ChanMi's drama news] "Fugitive" coming in September

1766615.jpg

Top star Rain and Lee Na-young are in the KBS 2TV drama "Fugitive" and their first scene has been filmed!

The romantic comic mystery genre will be new kind of drama that is being greatly awaited by fans!

"Fugitive" first scene has been over night of 16th until dawn.

The innocent image Lee Na-young will be a secretive character Jinny who is also very daring. She is wearing a black one piece with her long wavy hair.

On the other hand Rain is Jiwoo who is wearing a white knit shirt with a shiny navy suit. He is chic in his look and is such a fashionista in this drama.

The first episode will be released in September.

Source : news.nate.com / http://news.nate.com/view/20100617n16839?mid=e0100

Translation : Hancinema

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/pt/2010/06/18/201006180929774063_1.jpg

Lee Jung Jin joins Runaway as Rain's rival. :rolleyes:

*** Really? I hope it's confirmed......... I like LJJ. I'm excited to see him working with RAIN. Miss seeing him on the small screen. It's been a while after 9E2O. Hooray for him in case this is true. I’m definitely happy. :rolleyes:

'Runaway' starring Rain and 'Lee Na-Young' is unveiled

20100618000240_0.jpg

Top star Rain successfully got set to team with actress 'Lee Na-Young' in KBS 2TV's new drama 'Runaway's first scene shot in a temple inside of Seoul from the afternoon of the 16th by the next morning, which claims to support a new genre which is romantic-comic-detective actiondriven.

According to the production, even though the shooting of only the first scene of the drama was done, it proceeded in a very friendly atmosphere from beginning to end, while all the actors and actresses were enjoying exchanging banter with each other.

While the characters will play a cat-and mouse game to trap each other with the dynamic plot line of the drama, it'll be shot on location abroad, in cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macao, Hong Kong, etc. as well as in Korea's Seoul and Busan around Asia including Thailand and Philippine.

'Runaway' which has already become the most desired drama from abroad as they cast Rain as the leading character with the joining of the production team of huge box-office hit drama 'Chuno' which went off the air last March, will be aired at the end of September.

credit to Herald News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=112&aid=0002101642

Guest ripgal

Lee Jung Jin to join Runaway..

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/view.html?cateid=1032&newsid=20100618093505425&p=poctan

Oh gosh, the more reason to watch this.

Archived