[Drama 2010] The Fugitive : Plan B 도망자 Plan B

s@nbi

LNY is really cute on that uniform, she look younger :lol:

I love the picture of Rain with Daniel Henney and Lee Jung Jin, Rain really make a good relationship with his co-Star

I hope the way Rain react to the article bout his height with posed a picture wit LJJ, he look so cute :lol:

Gosh can't wait till this drama air :)

thank you for the update :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(updated) Rain (Bi) filming Runaway

ratoka 2010-08-04

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=5501&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Rain (Bi) filming Runaway

credit//as tagged

3%288%29.JPG

2%287%29.JPG

1%288%29.JPG

3%287%29.JPG

4%286%29.JPG

5%284%29.JPG

6%283%29.JPG

7%283%29.JPG

8%282%29.JPG

9%281%29.JPG

10%281%29.JPG

11%282%29.JPG

12%283%29.JPG

13%282%29.JPG

14%281%29.JPG

18.JPG

August 5, 2010

Who Will Be Action Queen?

Actresses will have a showdown while performing wild action sequences in TV dramas to be aired in the second half of Fthis year.

In the SBS TV drama “Athena: Goddess of War,” actress Soo Ae (30) and Lee Ji Ah (29) will play heroines; in the SBS TV drama “Secret Garden,” actress Ha Ji Won (32) will be a female warrior; and in the KBS 2TV drama “The Fugitive,” actress Lee Na Young will play an amazon.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Unidentified official, Lee Na Young

Actress Lee Na Young will make a comeback with the KBS 2TV drama “The Fugitive,” which will begin airing at the end of September, after a six year break by playing a secret official named Jin Yi. A spokesperson for the production company said, “Jin Yi belongs to a national organization, but the title of the organization has to be kept a secret, and Jin Yi’s mission is also a secret in the drama.”

A romantic comedy action drama, “The Fugitive” will tell a story of an astronomical amount of money which had disappeared during the Korean War and resurfaced some sixty years later in 2010. Jin Yi is an unpredictable character showing off a beauty characterized by purity and sexiness at the same time. When she is chasing the vanished money, she shoots guns, fights barehanded against the enemy, and sometimes jumps from high buildings. Lee Na Young has usually played calm roles so far, but this time, she will challenge herself by performing action scenes. The drama, which has cast star actors including Rain and Daniel Henney, will film dynamic and realistic chase scenes in overseas locations such as Japan, Hong Kong, China, and Macao.

7470_1487_l.jpg

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7470

LNY an amazon? Wonder how they got to that impression. I think she will be wonderful in this role. Reading above the name Ha Ji Won, I hope that one day Rain gets to play with her as well (be it a movie or drama).

LNY an amazon? Wonder how they got to that impression. I think she will be wonderful in this role. Reading above the name Ha Ji Won, I hope that one day Rain gets to play with her as well (be it a movie or drama).

bbly, I very much agree with you - HJW is a good actress & also beautiful...... I hope they could work together in a drama in the future. I like her! :lol:

10-08-06 (update) Runaway new

ratoka 2010-08-06

10-08-06 update Runaway new pics

source//naver news

Source:rain-cloud

Oh mine! I hope LJJ isn't getting too dangerous for me as I don't have enough nerves to handle anyone else beside Rain. :phew::lol: He looks really good.

100806 Rain & Lee Na -Young & Staff

from DC

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7135/1008061.jpg

Soooo cute!!! And the glasses fit him perfectly.

[Fan Acct 8/2-8/6] Rain in Beijing ~ Day 3 to Day 7 Filming

by cuckoo

DATE : 2010-08-06

Source: China Cloud@Badiu Rainbar

===========================================

Day 3 Filming

Eng translated by Cuckoo

This morning, I was late, 30 minutes behind my schedule, thus, I have been arranged on the row 4th. It’s still ok.

The fighting scene which was taken last day had to re-take due to the crowd. We were asked to do extra again. It’s bad because I couldn’t miss a close view of his fighting scene. However, I still did whatever I was asked to do. Finally, I was placed to sit in front of where he sat for the rest time. At that time, I think I should have more chances to see him after he finished his shoot. Well, an unexpected thing has happened! He walked around the filming area, perhaps he wanted to know how many fans were here. Suddenly, director told me to stand by the road, only half a step from his chair. When he sat down, he turned back and wanted to check who was behind him. I pretended looking at somewhere else….haha

During the break, I could enjoy his body language…took off the shoes, took off the socks, put on bandage, purse his lip, touched his hair, played with fingers…etc. When he talked with staff, he looked so serious and mature. Sometimes, he gave me a strange feeling, he is dual personality type.

Today, I am a lucky Cloud. I was arranged to stand on a spot, in where he had a talking scene with Lee Na Young. As an extra performer, I had to keep walking back and forth many times on that scene. I couldn’t stare at him. However, I still couldn’t control myself to look at him. He probably realized that many people were looking at him. Or, he had to concentrate on his acting. He didn’t check around or have any body language. He stood steadily with pursing the lip almost 5 seconds, like one of scenes in Nikon CF. Afterward, I tried to copy what he did but still couldn’t make it in half a day practice in front of mirror….hahaha.

There was a funny NG, he supposed to push # 2 female actress and ran to the left. Also, he needed to say “Sorry (in Chinese)”. Finally, he ran to the right instead of the left. He made a mistake and even laughed himself. I also laughed, I believed his smile interfering everybody in that area.

There were indoor scenes in the morning and afternoon. It’s so boring. I waited over 2 hours on the 2nd floor. Suddenly, I needed an excuse of why I went downstairs. I decided to go washroom. While I walked downstairs, he was coming up. It turned out I couldn’t go anywhere, just kept sitting there.

In the afternoon, I didn’t need to do extra. Other extras told me to get some water upstairs, I just felt tired to do so. Later, the head of extras called me and brought me upstairs. It was an open-air loft, it’s even hotter here. I looked around, oh! He was there. He held a hand fan and alerted whoever came up there. It seems like his part was done. He sat there with his half his buttons undone on his white shirt. And a red hairpin was on his head…haha…he made me smile. Suddenly, he got up and walked toward us (we have 3 Cloud extra). At that moment, I bent on the wall about 45 degree of him. I found other fans on opposite side. They laughed then I turned around and sat on the stone chair. All buttons on his shirt was undone at that time and his both shoulders were shown. Oh! My Lord. Later, he stood up and took off his shirt, put it on the chair. Oh! “NAN” in LIVE. I was staggered at this scene…hahah

I got a feeling that it’s about the time to finish today’s work. I called the car service and got ready to follow them back to hotel. Finally, my car arrived hotel at first, then his bodyguard, his car arrived at last. We tried to find the seat near the corridor. Crew and Rain returned right after we sat down. Bodyguard saw us but didn’t care about us anymore. When Rain entered the lobby, he looked at us. Originally I wanted to ask for autography on my paper fan (same style he used in the afternoon). I believed it should be a proper time because there were only 3 Cloud including me in the lobby. However, I decided not bothering him because I wanted to enjoy his appearance more.

=====================================================

Day 4 Filming

Eng translated by Cuckoo

Today, Rain didn't have to go filming. He stayed hotel in the morning. In the afternoon, he took a walk hotel nearby with staff only, no bodyguard. He wore cap, white top with pattern on the shoulder, black pants, sandals.

===================================================

Day 5 Filming

English translation by: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk.com

4.58 am. Two buses and a car with equipment left the hotel.

8.06 am. Around 7 am our prince's van left the hotel. He was probably at the shooting scene by now.

10.03 am. They left the first shooting scene. Don't know where they will be going.

12.10 pm. It was raining heavily now. We were close by our prince's van. We bought Starbucks coffee and snacks. Some fans bought fruits and hamburger.

13.08. Our prince pulled the curtain of his van and waved to us. He even showed us a heart sign with his hands! He probably was going back to the hotel now because of the heavy rain.

14.05. We were totally wet today, but we saw our prince. He waved to us many time, and gave us his heart sign. I was so happy I jumped.

14.21. We saw our prince for a long time every day, but there was nothing like toay. It was raining heavily, our prince waved to us for a long time. He waved with both hands and smiled so lovely. He used his big hands to show us a big heart. We were so high. This was a pure rain and cloud moment. Hamburger, coffee, fruit, yogurt - he had lots to eat inside the car. Clouds don't worry, Beijing clouds looked after our prince very well.

14.38. I heard someone making a phone call in Korean outside my office. I went out and saw the back of a man, about 180+, white tee, loose blue trousers, flip flop. His voice was low. Very nice voice. I thought he's someone I knew so I walked close to him. He was Rain! I nodded to him and pretended to look at the view and the weather, haha.

His phone call lasted more than 20 minutes.. Then he used our company's toilet ^_^

16.49. Today we delivered deluxe burger. A cloud specially arranged for a chef (special chef for an embassy) to prepare the burger. We learned later from the crew staff that our prince woke up at 4 am this morning. He was very busy and had only a cup of coffee and a few biscuits. He ate the burger in big mouthfuls as soon as it was delivered....

18.43. Our prince went out just now. He wore a hoodie with the pattern of newspaper prints. He had a cap and tight sport pants. Mr. Kim asked us not to follow him, so we were at the hotel now.

=================================================

Day 6 Filming

English translation by: huhuhuhu@raincloudhk.com

09.17. Today was probably closed filming, so we didn't follow our prince. He came out just now, wearing a black top. I said to him in Korean: "Obba, you are very handsome." Not sure if he's happy or not, but we waved to us.

10.06. Some clouds followd our prince to a factory, but they were not allowed to enter as it was closed shooting.

10.33. Some clouds managed to get in thanks to a kind uncle. Our prince passed by. He was 2 meters away from the fans.

11.50. It had been shooting the whole morning. There were a few car chasing scenes. Looked like they will film in our company for 4 days.

12.42. Some fans saw our prince. Black round neck top, plaid shorts, flip flops, sunglasses, a meter away from the fan. He took off his top. Beautiful muscles.

12.51. Now they were having lunch - lunch boxes. A fan showed our prince and the other actors to the washroom and gave them coffee.

17.06. Our prince sat there waiting for his role. He seemed relaxed, talked and joked with Lee Jung Jun and his assistant. His assistant got water for him from the cooler, but there wasn't much left. He called out loud "It's OK" or something liked that. He seemed to be in good mood.

He might be bored while waiting so he called Lee Jung Jun and showed him a series of Chinese kung fu movements. Very smart, proper actions! Fans even joked amongst themselves: if something happened, probably our prince would fight better than his security men.

He was totally serious, totally dedicated, totally enjoying his work. Nobody would want to disturb him. Too beautiful!

Filming finished at about 4 pm. Our prince literally RAN back to his van as soon as filming was over.

=====================================================

Day 7 Filming

Eng translated by Cuckoo

Rain wore white top. He was filming in the main street of Qian Men (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhengyangmen).. (Film crew and Rain were still filming in the factory, same location as of Day 6).

Accordingly, this morning was filming outdoor scene, afternoon probably would film indoor scene.

They were filming at the inner space factory’s park, Fans could see anything in the front gate.

Rain has filmed the fighting scene with male #2

Rain got a minor cut on his hand when he was filming a fighting scene, no bleeding, but it looked hurt. They were filming inside the factory, it was very hot there. Per news, that factory space has been unused for about a year, very dusty, everybody had to wear mouth masks. Artists also needed to wear mouth masks while they were waiting. Today, mainly worked on fighting scene. Rain’s clothes were all wet, he sweated a lot….sad, non-stop fighting…

They had lunch around at 2pm. Film crew and Rain didn’t eat in the cafeteria of the factory. They had lunch boxes and ate inside the cars.

Rain looked quite tired [per cuckoo’s understanding - probably due to the sweat and fighting scene] he kept putting make-up

Tonight, they needed to work overtime, had to shoot till morning. Tomorrow is day off

Source:Rain-USA

---------------------

[08-09] [Fan Acct 8/7-8/8] Rain in Beijing ~ Day 8-9 Filming

Source: China Cloud@Rainbar Badiu

Eng briefly summarized and translated by Cuckoo

These 2 days, Rain was filming in restricted indoor location. Therefore, many fans couldn't follow him. Some fans occasionally saw him once or twice when he transferred from his car to filming scene, or few seconds during he transferred between cars.

Although some fans still waited for him at the hotel lobby, they only saw him walked in and out during dinner time.

Per rumor, Rain should leave Beijing and move to Shanghai on the 10th morning. Filming is expecting to continue through the 9th morning.

Source/credit:rain-legend/nycuckoo

--------------------

10-08-09 Rain Filming Runaway in beijing new

ratoka 2010-08-09

10-08-09 Rain Filming Runaway in beijing new pic

credit //delay@rainbar

1%2817%29.JPG

2%2814%29.JPG

4%2811%29.JPG

5%289%29.JPG

6%288%29.JPG

[Aug-09-2010] Runaway starring Rain is attracting a lot of attention even before it begins broadcasting.

- Runaway part -

A tabulation of portal site 'Nate' during the first week of August 2010 (July 30~August 5) shows that drama Runaway (or Fugitive, 도망자) was ranked as the most searched item in Korea with many anonymous internet users for 2 days

'Runaway' starring Rain is a tale that takes place while a large sum of money which disappeared in 1950 on the Korean War reappears in 2010, 60 years have passed since then, and the drama has been attracting a lot of attention even before it begins broadcasting as Rain's come to play in it with actress 'Lee Na-Young'.

This week, a picture of 'Lee Na-Young' and 'Daniel Henney' was released and caught netizens' eyes.

credit to Data news http://www.datanews.co.kr/site/datanews/DTWork.asp?itemIDT=1002910&aID=20100806232646017

Brief translation by rain bird.

[Aug-09-2010] Runaway starring Rain is attracting a lot of attention even before it begins broadcasting.

- Runaway part -

A tabulation of portal site 'Nate' during the first week of August 2010 (July 30~August 5) shows that drama Runaway (or Fugitive, 도망자) was ranked as the most searched item in Korea with many anonymous internet users for 2 days

'Runaway' starring Rain is a tale that takes place while a large sum of money which disappeared in 1950 on the Korean War reappears in 2010, 60 years have passed since then, and the drama has been attracting a lot of attention even before it begins broadcasting as Rain's come to play in it with actress 'Lee Na-Young'.

This week, a picture of 'Lee Na-Young' and 'Daniel Henney' was released and caught netizens' eyes.

credit to Data news http://www.datanews.co.kr/site/datanews/DTWork.asp?itemIDT=1002910&aID=20100806232646017

Brief translation by rain bird.

I hope this is only a good sign and that this drama will be a huge success. Not only for Rain, but for all the people who are working hard on it.

100810 [Fan Acct ] 8/9-8/10 Rain in Beijing ~ Day 10/ 11 Filming

Source: Cloud China@Rainbar/CloudChina.com

Eng briefly translated by Cuckoo

August 9 -

About 7am, Rain arrived filming scene. He spent 30 miutes to re-shoot a scene of getting on the car. Then, he rested near the main entrance. Time in between other scenes, he kept looking at his cell phone. Before he got on the car, he smiled to fans. It seemed like a lot of action scenes were filmed, including car crash.

In the afternoon, Rain, film crew and other artists were filming on the roof. The sun was very strong. Rain sat aside and occasionally made cool blast with his hand-held fan.

Aug 10 -

Rain will leave Beijing to Shanghai around 3pm. The estimated arrival time is 5:30pm.

10-08-10 Daniel Henney & Lee Na-young fugitive new

ratoka 2010-08-10

10-08-10 Daniel Henney & Lee Na-young fugitive new pic

source naver news

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

-----------------------

Rain & Lee Na Young with Fugitive staff

from//dc gallary

LEE.jpg

Guest run_lola_run

^^^^Wow, thanks for the pics!

Hmmm I thought Kai's love towards Jin Yi was going to be one-sided but from the look of that kiss pic, it looks like she is embracing him too. :wub:

Oh and at quick glance it looks like DH is flipping the bird in the second pic with LNY. :lol:

Guest angelordevil

Daniel Henney and Lee Na-young share a kiss

run18.jpg

A goodnight kiss, to be exact. Daniel Henney plays the gentle protector to Lee Na-young in the upcoming action drama Runaway, which is a character type I’ve nicknamed “The Bae Soo-bin” in my mind. Then again, it’s a familiar role for Henney as well, so maybe I should just call it The Henney.

In the drama, his character is a wealthy shipping magnate named Kai who loves Jin-yi (Lee). She in turn deliberately approaches Ji-woo (Rain) for her own goals, which remain a mystery to us.

In this scene, Kai gives Jin-yi a “loving kiss” on the forehead, although reportedly the two actors stood back and traded embarrassed laughs as as soon as the “cut” notice was given by the director.

This is Lee Na-young’s first drama in six years, ever since Ireland in 2004. Daniel Henney’s last kdrama was 2006′s Spring Waltz. Both have done movies in the interim, such as Sad Dream and Dad Likes Women in her case, and My Father and X-Men Origins: Wolverine in his.

Runaway is a romantic-comedy action series created by the PD and writer of Chuno, and will air on KBS in September.

[ChanMi's drama news] "Fugitive" has a great cast!

201008101038773335_1.jpg

'Goddess' Lee Na-young gets a forehead kiss from Daniel Henney!

This still picture is from a scene in the new drama "Fugitive". The two must have been awkward after the ok sign was given by the director, that they laughed as soon as the cameras stopepd shooting.

Daniel's character is Kay who loves Jinny. Jinny on the other hand wants to get hooked up with Jiwoo acted by Rain, but becomes involved in the love triangle.

"Ireland" 6 years ago was Lee's last drama and now she is back! The locations that this drama was filmed in are different famous places of Asia. The romantic comedy with a bit of action will be on the screens starting this September!

Source : news.nate.com (http://news.nate.com/view/20100810n06866?mid=e0102)

Translation : Hancinema

Archived