(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin and miss A′s Suzy Show Chemistry in ′Ring My Bell′ MV

Miss A′s Suzy has released the music video for the OST of Uncontrollably Fond, Ring My Bell.

Ring My Bell is the OST for upcoming KBS 2TV drama Uncontrollably Fond, starring Kim Woo Bin and Miss A′s Suzy. Suzy is not only the main actress on the drama, but she has also sung the OST.

CmQqeD8UIAAEmo1.jpg

Ring My Bell, which highlights Suzy′s beautiful voice, was released through a variety of music sites on July 1 and has been receiving positive reactions.

The music for the track revealed shots of Suzy in a recording studio as well as never-before-seen cuts from the drama. The scenes featuring the chemistry between Kim Woo Bin and Suzy are raising the expectations leading up to the first episode of the drama.

Meanwhile, fans can see Kim Woo Bin and Suzy in Uncontrollably Fond beginning July 6 on KBS 2TV. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/106585/kimwoobin-and-missa-suzy-show-chemistry-in-ring-my-bell-mv-k-drama-news 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow thanks for posting the video of suzy's ring my bell great mv nice song

Have not watched  Uncontrollably Fond  yet is it any good would anyone recommend it?

Sad that Jia, have not been a fan for that long just around the time when colors album came out

been watching and listening to their older songs my favourite would have to be hush

hope the group will make a comeback in the future although it wont quite be the same

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived