(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all! I hope no one thinks im trying to spam or anything. I'm just trying to make a dream come true here lol. I started a petition for JYP Nation to come to the states. I know the chances of it doing anything are slim to none, but I figured maybe they could at least see how much we want a family concert here. Please support and spread the word. Thanks in advance. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-jyp-nation-to-the-states

Guest glylove

miss A the 7th project "Colors" Album Spoiler -

So excited for Miss A's comeback, I'm sure it was worth the wait!

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young to Possibly Make Comeback In Early April
JYP’s Park Jin Young will be returning to the stage.
An affiliate of JYP Entertainment told Newsen on March 27, “Park Jin Young is currently preparing for his comeback. Most of the work has been completed and we’re in the process of adjusting the concept and the details. He could possibly make his comeback as early as April.”
90238002.jpg

His comeback will be taking place a year and six months after he released Half Time in September of 2013. It catches attention that miss A from JYP Entertainment will be promoting around this time as well. 
JYP rep stated, “His activities could overlap with miss A but it is not certain.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90238/park-jin-young-to-possibly-make-comeback-in-early-april

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A′s Min and Jia Talk about Rejecting a Song from Park Jin Young
Miss A made a comeback after a year and five months, and the group has returned with Only You, a Black Eyed Pilseung song, instead of a song by Park Jin Young, the leading producer of JYP Entertainment.
Miss A′s Fei, Jia, Min, and Suzy attended the album showcase for their seventh project album Colors on March 30 at K Art Hall in Olympic Park, beginning their promotional activities. 
There, the miss A members explained why it took so long for the group to return. 
90337002.jpg

When asked why it took a year and five months to make a comeback, Min answered, "It took a long time to find a good song." 
Jia also added, "Truthfully, Park Jin Young PD gave us a song too, but it didn′t have the right ′feel.′ After hearing Only You, we thought, ′Ah! This is it!′ So we were able to return after a long time." 
Following Hush promotions in 2013, miss A was on hiatus for a year and five months. The members focused on acting, variety shows, and activities abroad, making it difficult for fans to see them on the music stage. A lot of attention has been given on the reason why the group′s hiatus was so long. 
Especially with the possiblity that miss A will be going head to head with Park Jin Young with his upcoming new album, the spotlight has recently been shining brighter on this group. 
"We haven′t talked to Park Jin Young sunbaenim about that yet. It′s just promoting together at the same time, but it′s a bit burdensome," said Suzy with a smile "Because he′ll be watching, we′ll have to work harder. And if we don′t do well, we′ll have to get lessons, so I′m a bit worried." 
"But I think it′ll be reassuring as well. When we promote with our agency′s artists, I feel very reassured and confident, so I think it′ll be the same." 
Miss A returned with Colors. Its title song Only You was released on March 30 and has topped the charts of many music sites. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90337/miss-as-min-and-jia-talks-about-rejecting-a-song-from-park-jin-young

Guest nobu2a

post deleted.....i'll give the link below about miss A's comeback
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/miss-a-achieves-a-perfect-all-kill-and-rakes-in-over-27-million-views-on-mv-fans-celebrate-via-twitter

Guest nobu2a

CBeICsBU0AETSgV.jpgCBeICsRUwAAnKHp.jpg
CBeICsbVEAEuwa-.jpg
Cr: baesuzybar: [PIC] 150401 수지(miss a_suzy) Naver Music Live recording -2 컴백활동 화이팅!!!!

Guest nobu2a

i have a feeling that soompi doesn't care about miss A....they achieved perfect kill and reached 1 million views in less than a day but there's no news about it...several online news posted about it but soompi only released about exo even though miss A achieved it before them.image

Cr : Owners

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP sneaks trainees into miss A's MV, possibly members of upcoming girl group?
Looks like JYP is getting ready to introduce some new faces to the public! It's been revealed that some JYP trainees were featured in miss A's latest MV "Only You."
As shown in the picture above, the female trainees were mostly seen partying up behind the miss A girls. The girls featured include Lee Chae Yeon, Cecilia, Lena, and Gong Sul Ah. While viewers may know Lee Chae Yeon from her participation in 'K-Pop Star' season 3, they may also recognize Cecilia from a GOT7 MV. 
CBh9NvLWgAAJyJk.jpg

Fans are curious as to what this surprising MV feature could mean. Could these girls possibly be the members of JYP's upcoming girl group? Questions will be answered once JYP and Mnet's girl group survival program 'Sixteen' premieres sometime this month. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/jyp-sneaks-trainees-into-miss-as-mv-possibly-members-of-upcoming-girl-group

Guest glylove

Miss A's performances from their 'Only You' showcase.
Only You -

Stuck -

I Caught Yah -

Bad Girl Good Girl -

Full -

Archived