(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] miss A 페이의 메이저 트레이닝! 9화 하이라이트

miss A Fei visit group Major from program SIXTEEN with cool drinks. She give some points to the girls. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] 돋보이는 봉춤의 Hush! 메이저 B팀의 섹시한 무대! 8화 하이라이트

A team from SIXTEEN performed Hush!.

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A's Jia wraps up filming for Hong Kong action film 'Undercover Punch and Gun'

miss A's Jia has wrapped up filming for the upcoming Hong Kong action film 'Undercover Punch and Gun'.

CNaoaTOUwAAcR25.jpg

On August 27, JYP Entertainment updated fans on the miss A member, announcing, "Jia was cast in 'Undercover Punch and Gun', and she recently wrapped up filming." 'Undercover Punch and Gun' centers on a police drug task force and features names like Vanness Wu, Philip Ng, Andy On, and more. 

Jia is playing the role of Phatom, a skilled gunman and girlfriend of a crime boss. Though Phatom is eventually betrayed by him, she's unable to move on.

The film is expected to premiere next year.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/miss-as-jia-wraps-up-filming-for-hong-kong-action-film-undercover-punch-and-gun

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A's Jia cast for new Chinese film, 'Qian Long Ju Yi'

miss A's Jia has been cast for a new Chinese film titled 'Qian Long Ju Yi (official English title still unknown).'

20150827123640_55de85c86f47e_1.jpg

'Qian Long Ju Yi' is going to be a movie about undercover police infiltrating a drug smuggling organization, and Taiwanese actor Wu Jianhao (吴建豪), Hong Kong actor Philip Ng (伍允龍), and Andy On (安志杰) have been confirmed as Jia's partners.

Jia is going to play in the movie as a female sniper named Phatom. Phatom is the girlfriend of the boss of the drug smuggling organization (played by Andy On).

Her boyfriend betrays her, but she endures the pain of betrayal and shows unchanging love for him.

'Qian Long Ju Yi' is a new film written by writer Frankie Tam, and director Philip Lui Koon-Nam has participated as the head director. Jia already had a press conference for the movie on July 8th, and finished shooting film in early August.

The movie will be first released in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia.

Meanwhile, Jia recently played in a Chinese drama titled '1 1/2, Summer' with 2PM's Nichkhun, and she also played in a Korea-China joint production film titled 'Third Love' with Chinese superstar Liu Yifei.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=402013 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FashionFreaky

Suzy + Bean Pole x Kakao Friends 2015 Collaboration

The project no one saw coming...

Miss-A-Bae-Suzy-Bean-Pole-Accessory-Kaka

Another year, another Suzy and Bean Pole collaboration. Instead of simply talking about the 2015 Fall/Winter collection, let’s check out the brand’s new project with Kakao Friends. The mobile messaging app characters are featured all over the new line of shoulder bags and totes. The color theme is pink, blue, yellow and black, and the brand’s trademark features (e.g. metallic-end tassels) remain. Only three bags are available online for purchase at this time and they can be found below. Happy shopping!

Related: Suzy + Bean Pole 2015 S/S Collection [Part 2]

Bean Pole Neo’s Pick Pink Tote ($469.00)

[1] Bean Pole Neo’s Pick Mini Blue Cross Bag ($265.00) & [2] APeach’s Pick Mini Pink Cross Bag ($265.00)

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/09/10/suzy-bean-pole-x-kakao-friends-2015-collaboration/

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

151112 Kpop Star 5's Instagram (Min, Ayeon):

[TRANS]:
"#KPOPSTAR5 #D-10

#FirstBroadcast of #KPOPSTAR #Season5 with #missA #Min,
and #BaekAyeon from #KPOPSTAR1!!
Let's wait for it together~

Now #10days left~
#Nov22nd #TuneIn!! #SBS #SurvivalAudition #AUDITION #FirstBroadcast #COMING_SOON
" (by fyjypnation

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park confesses that he didn't date women with small hips + talks about knocking miss A out of 1st

J.Y. Park admitted on the November 23 episode of 'Healing Camp' that he didn't think miss A's song "Only You" would do so well, and was apologetic towards the girl group that his single "Who's Your Mama" pushed their song off of first place on the charts. 

MC Kim Jae Dong had joked, "To know J.Y. Park, you have to know his mama first," referencing the title of "Who's Your Mama," and went on to comment at the singer, "["Who's Your Mama"] shot up to first place, competing with his label's own artists' [songs]." J.Y. Park justified, "Currently, there aren't many songs that stay at first place for longer than two weeks, but miss A's ["Only You"] did better than expected. It continued to top the charts but it eventually fell to second place [when my song came out]. I felt really bad so I bought them food," explaining that there were no hard feelings between him and miss A. 

He added, "After the release of my song "Don't Leave Me" in 1994, every year a track topped charts for 19 consecutive years. But come 2014, every song [I wrote] wasn't popular. I just wrote "Who's Your Mama" on a whim; I had no idea it would do so well. I wrote it without thinking that I have to make a hit song." 

The singer also described the physical characteristics he prefers in an opposite sex, saying, "I don't just look at the outward appearance, but when checking out the physical traits, I liked women with thin waists and wide hips. During blind dates, there was no way for me to check if they were sitting down, so I asked [my dates], 'What is your height? Do you mind standing up?'" 

J.Y. Park went on to admit, "While I was dating, I never went out with someone with small hips. If their face is pretty but their hips are small, we just became really good friends," which drew a lot of cold looks from the female members of the audience. J.Y. Park must have felt the chill because he simply uttered a nervous laughter. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/jy-park-confesses-that-he-didnt-date-women-with-small-hips-talks-about-knocking-miss-a-out-of-1st 

-----
J.Y. Park acted as Suzy's personal health consultant?

On the November 23 airing of 'Healing Camp,' J.Y. Park confessed that he consulted with miss A's Suzy for as long as two hours on her health. 

The singer, who is known to be a health nut, revealed his secrets to dealing with pesky ailments such as atopy and allergies to the audience and MCs through a specially prepared lecture. 

CUh5XjlXIAAQTRl.jpg

Kim Jae Dong, fascinated that a singer like J.Y. Park is so well-versed in beneficial health matters, questioned him, "Do you give the same advice to the artists under your label?"

J.Y. Park replied, "I advised Suzy for a total of two hours. She was in pain because of her allergies. I once got rid of my own allergies, so I explained to her in detail [how to get rid of hers]." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/jy-park-acted-as-suzys-personal-health-consultant 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Fei recalls a time when she was criticized by J.Y. Park for the way she sang

The gorgeous miss A's Fei was one of the guests on the December 10 episode of 'Happy Together,' where she opened up about the trials of her early days as an idol. 

Fei recalled a time when she was admonished by J.Y. Park as soon as she had debuted under miss A. She told the MCs, "On a day I was recording, the Korean pronunciation was difficult so I was having a hard time. J.Y. Park told me that I had something like an accent when I sang so I sounded like I was singing a trot song. He always told me, 'You have to be this kind of woman. Like sexy or cute.' So I'd wonder to myself, 'Just who is that kind of woman?' J.Y. Park always emphasized that I have to be the woman in the song," confessing that she struggled with finding the persona necessary to sing miss A tracks. 

Fei_1449768174_fei1.jpg

When the MCs then threw her a slightly provocative question that went, "How did you feel when J.Y. Park came back during the time miss A was totally dominating the charts?" Fei nonchalantly replied, "Isn't it a good thing because we're under the same agency?" She further explained, "We talked it out. We questioned, 'Why did he come back now?' J.Y. Park said he just released the song," stressing that there is no ill will between miss A and J.Y. Park. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/fei-recalls-a-time-when-she-was-criticized-by-jy-park-for-the-way-she-sang 

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

본선 진출자 축하 영상 - 수지

Suzy send her greeeting for final round audition genie x jyp.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

miss A and Wonder Girls were vehemently against the songs J.Y. Park composed for them?

The cast members of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk' visited J.Y. Park on the show's May 13 broadcast to ask the mogul if he could compose song dope songs for them. 

Kim Sook wanted to know if K-Pop idols had the right to voice their dislike for a song. Tiffany answered, "Usually, girl groups don't have a say [in the music composition process]." 

jy-park_1463152887_1.jpg

J.Y. Park, gave his two cents as a veteran in the industry, saying, "A singer's heart should be palpitating [while singing his/her songs]. But for the first and second albums, they should just do what they're told," bringing laughter. 

The JYP head went on to say, "Wonder Girls absolutely did not want to sing 'Tell Me,' and miss A said they would rather die than sing 'Bad Girl Good Girl,'" indicating that not all K-Pop artists necessarily like the songs which are handed to them. 

Lucky for Wonder Girls and miss A because both "Tell Me" and "Bad Girl Good Girl" did extremely well! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/miss-a-and-wonder-girls-were-vehemently-against-the-songs-jy-park-composed-for-them 

Hey Everyone!

Check out my most recent episode of Flashback Friday! It features Miss A's Breathe! I'm fairly new to kpop and my youtube channel. I have a youtube channel, mostly of kpop reaction videos, but I also post random vlogs when I get the chance to go hiking. I created this series to give me the chance to learn about the older, more classic kpop songs. Cause there's so many out there! Please support :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Breaking: miss A’s Jia Leaves JYP Entertainment

n May 20, JYP Entertainment revealed, “We are informing you about miss A members Jia and Fei’s contracts. Jia’s contract with JYP Entertainment ended on May 20. We genuinely support Jia who has spent a long time with JYP Entertainment and hope that her future will be even brighter.”

They continued, “Fei has recently renewed her contract with JYP Entertainment and will continue activities in Korea and China; we will wholeheartedly support her. miss A will focus on individual activities from now on.”

201605201102771341_573e70f1772a9_99_2016

Meanwhile, Min and Suzy’s contract are set to expire next year.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/19/breaking-miss-as-jia-leaves-jyp-entertainment/ 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young To Take Charge of Producing Fei’s Solo Album

While it was announced that miss A’s Fei will be making a solo debut, it has been recently revealed that the one who will be producing her solo album is no other than Park Jin Young.

The concept of her solo album will be luxurious and sexy, which was represented before by other JYP artists such as Park Jiyoon and Sunmi.

1467246507645_99_20160630095003.jpg?type

Fei’s solo debut has been planned by Park Jin Young and JYP Entertainment in top secret. JYP Entertainment houses many artists, but Park Jin Young actually taking lead in producing for an artist is a rare occasion.

Just from the pre-production stage of Fei’s solo album, fans can see that her solo promotions will take quite a different route compared to that of other solo female artists in the agency.

Are you looking forward to Fei’s solo debut?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/30/park-jin-young-take-charge-producing-feis-solo-album/ 

-----
Suzy Lends Her Voice To The OST For Upcoming Drama “Uncontrollably Fond”

It looks like Suzy will not only be lending her acting skills but also her singing skills to upcoming KBS drama “Uncontrollably Fond.”

Entitled “Ring My Bell,” the recently released OST music video includes footage of Suzy in the recording booth as well as scenes from the drama that give viewers a good sense of what to look forward to.

Suzy will be starring alongside actor Kim Woo Bin in “Uncontrollably Fond.” The first episode is scheduled to air on KBS on July 6 at 10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the various video teasers and other promo materials that the drama has released in anticipation of the premiere.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/30/suzy-lends-voice-ost-upcoming-drama-uncontrollably-fond/ 

-----
Cover for Suzy drama OST.

Archived