(미쓰에이) Miss A! #THANKYOUmissA

Guest etplus18

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy, Lee Hi, Kwon Jin Ah to Perform with “K-Pop Star” Final Three
For the upcoming semi finals of “K-Pop Star,” each of the judges’ labels, JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and Antenna Music, will put forth one of their own artists to collaborate with one of the final three contestants, Jung Seung Hwan, Katie Kim, and Lee Jin Ah.
Jung Seung Hwan has been paired with miss A’s Suzy. Katie Kim will collaborate with Lee Hi and Lee Jin Ah with Kwon Jin Ah.
201504020848775367_551c83f806219_99_2015

“K-Pop Star” staff commented, “To impress the audience, not just through the battle stage but also through the collaboration stage, the [guest] artists and the top three contestants are investing all their energies into preparations. These will be performances that will satisfy both your eyes and ears.”
This upcoming broadcast of “K-Pop Star,” in which one of the final three will be eliminated, will air on April 5.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/02/suzy-lee-hi-kwon-jin-ah-to-perform-with-k-pop-star-final-three/

Guest nobu2a

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"miss A Shows Staying Power as “Only You” Tops Music Chartsstreamside April 3, 2015
miss A Shows Staying Power as “Only You” Tops Music Charts

miss A continues to show their staying power, once again topping the music charts with the digital single “Only You.”

On April 3, miss A’s “Only You,” from its seventh and most recent project, “Colors,” rose to first place on all nine major music charts, including Melon,GenieMnetNaver MusicDaum MusicOlleh MusicSoribadaBugs, andMonkey 3.

“Only You,” features a memorable hip hop rhythm and lyrics that confidently tells a crush your feelings. Black Eyed Pilseung produced the song.

Other songs on the top of the charts include “Puss” by Jimin & Iron of Mnet’s “Unpretty Rapstar,” “Two lovers” by female duo Davichi, “Snow of April” byHuh Gak, and “Growing” by K.Will.

source: www.soompi.com/2015/04/03/miss-a-shows-staying-power-as-only-you-tops-music-charts/

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young Announces Comeback Date, Three JYP Artists to Be Active at the Same Time
JYP Entertainment‘s representative Park Jin Young will be having his own comeback.
According to reports, Park Jin Young will be returning with new music on April 13. This will be his first comeback in a year and seven months, after his last album “Halftime” released in 2013.
2015040315371375529_1_99_20150405074105.

Similar to his previous efforts, this album will consist of his self-composed and self-produced songs. He is expected to release teaser material sometime next week.
With the soloist’s comeback, it will mean that three JYP artists will be promoting at the same time. miss A has already successfully begun their promotions of “Only You,” topping various digital music charts. Park Ji Min of 15& has also just released her solo single “Hopeless Love.”
Park Jin Young is currently a judge on “K-Pop Star 4,” which held its semi-final stage on the latest episode.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/05/park-jin-young-announces-comeback-date-three-jyp-artists-to-be-active-at-the-same-time/

Guest adikkeluangman

“K-Pop Star” Jung Seung Hwan Can’t Handle His Feels for miss A Suzy
miss A Suzy recently made an appearance on the latest April 5 episode of SBS’ audition program “K-Pop Star,” in order to sing a duet with contestant Jung Seung Hwan for his semi-final performance.
On the show, prior to the performance, Suzy arrives first, expressing excitement herself, saying that she feels like she’s there on a blind date.
CB5U81vUMAAn6RO.jpg

Nothing could trump the nerves of Jung Seung Hwan, however, who doesn’t even recognize Suzy when he first walks in! “She was so pretty but I didn’t know who she was,” Jung Seung Hwan later says. “I thought it couldn’t possibly be Suzy, and thought, ‘Who is it..?’”
When he finally realizes that she is the one and only, he apologizes, thanks Suzy, and dubs himself already a winner.
That you are, buddy.
From the moment of meeting Suzy, Jung Seung Hwan just doesn’t know what to do with himself, with his emotions on high. When Suzy asks what they should do for their collaboration, he says he can do anything. She then jokes if he can rap, to which he responds, “Oh, I think I could even dance.” Jung Seung Hwan has to take a moment here and there during rehearsal to get his feels under control, but he is able to get it under wraps for the performance! Watch it below.

“I don’t think they’ve made a word that can describe her,” Jung Seung Hwan says, and jokes, “I didn’t know JYP was such a great agency.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/06/k-pop-star-jung-seung-hwan-cant-handle-his-feels-for-miss-a-suzy/

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A Says Park Jin Young Doesn′t Get Offended When His Song Isn′t Used
Miss A spilled on Park Jin Young during a recent radio appearance. 
The miss A members appeared on KBS Radio Cool FM’s Jang Dong Min and Lady Jane’s Two O’Clock on April 7, where they said, “Park Jin Young doesn’t feel bad if we don’t sing his songs.”
90775002.jpg

The members opened up about returning with a song that wasn’t written by JYP producer Park Jin Young, saying “This song is Black Eyed Pilseung’s Rado’s track. Our last album’s Hush wasn’t Park Jin Young’s song either. It’s not about deciding whose song to sing, but using a good song.”
When Jang Dong Min asked, “Does Park Jin Young feel bad?” member Jia answered, “He doesn’t feel bad. We recorded two of Park Jin Young’s songs for this album as well and after recording the songs, the decision was made by voting.”
Jang Dong Min then joked, “So you all voted and it still didn’t make it,” drawing laughs. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90775/missa-parkjinyoung
-----miss A's Min opens up about wanting to quit during her trainee days
miss A's Min opened up about wanting to quit during her trainee days on the April 7th episode of '4 Things Show'.
Min said, "I had a hard time during my trainee days. After seeing people debut in Korea, I was in a slump and told J.Y. Park that I couldn't do it anymore. He told me to come find him if I change my mind later. I returned to Korea, and my dad and grandma were so disappointed in me that they told me to get out of the house."
Min_1428408715_af_org.jpg

She went on, "That's why I left, and I took dance courses every day to audition here and there. It was too much for me. I realized that I should be thankful for the time I spent in the dorms in America. That's why I went to see J.Y. Park again."
It's a good thing for miss A fans that she did!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/miss-as-min-opens-up-about-wanting-to-quit-during-her-trainee-days
-----J.Y. Park’s “Separation In The Daytime” tops the charts after Suzy and Jung Seung Hwan’s “K-Pop Star 4″ stage
After the airing of the K-Pop Star 4 semi-finale, J.Y. Park‘s 2007 track “Separation In The Daytime” crept its way up the real-time charts. 
On April 5th, the Top 3 contestants Jung Seung Hwan, Lee Jin Ah, and Katie Kim each paired themselves up with an artist from the judges’ respective agencies, miss A‘s Suzy, Kwon Jin Ah, and Lee Hi respectively.
chart20150407.jpg

Singing the song originally released by J.Y. Park titled “Separation In The Daytime” and featuring Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun from his 2007 album Back To Stage, Suzy and contestant Jung Seung Hwan’s vocals beautifully melted together as they performed the sweet song.
Following their performance, the original track was seen rising up real-time charts in the Top 10, including Bugs and Soribada at #4, Soribada at #2, and Olleh Music at #10.
Check out Suzy and Jung Seung Hwan’s performance below:

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/j-y-parks-separation-daytime-tops-charts-suzy-jung-seung-hwans-k-pop-star-4-stage/

Guest adikkeluangman

miss A Members React to Park Jin Young Pushing ′Only You′ to Second on Music Charts
JYP Entertainment CEO, Park Jin Young released his new song Who′s Your Mama on April 12, causing the miss A members to react immediately. 
On April 13, miss A′s Fei posted a photo of a music chart on her Instagram, showing that Park Jin Young′s Who′s Your Mama? has pushed miss A′s Only You to second.
29102208.jpg

Fei wrote, "Huk...... Am I supposed to cry? Or Smile? keke." She later tweeted Park Jin Young, saying, "PD-nim! Are we supposed to smile or cry? kekekeke congratulations!" 
Park Jin Young tweeted back, "Ah... that...um...hrm... it′ll come down soon ^^;;." Fei replied, "I don′t know ^^ But since you got first, buy us something yummy."
88976238.jpg

Suzy also posted a similar photo as Fei, hashtagging, "CEO, you′re mean. Who′s Your Mama. Jessi unnie is jjang too." 
Jia asked for lots of love to Who′s Your Mama?
Who′s Your Mama? was released on April 13 and has topped nine online music charts, pushing miss A′s Only You, which held a long streak of number ones since it′s release on March 30, to second place. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91044/miss-a-members-react-to-park-jin-young-pushing-only-you-to-second-on-music-charts
-----Suzy declines role on movie 'Kitty' to focus on miss A activities
Suzy has decided to decline her 'Kitty' movie offer.
JYP Entertainment revealed, "Suzy has decided not take a role on the movie 'Kitty' because of schedule conflicts. miss A just recently released their album, so she declined her role to focus on her singing activities."
CCb2Gl6VEAASUxU.jpg

'Kitty' is a movie co-produced by Lotte Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, about a cat who becomes a human for its owner and become lovers. Suzy was to play the role of the cat.
The movie will crank in this summer.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/suzy-declines-role-on-movie-kitty-to-focus-on-miss-a-activities
-----J.Y. Park reveals Jessi's featuring in 'Who's Your Mama?' was Suzy's idea
J.Y. Park and Suzy had a cute back and forth on Twitter recently with the latter first posting a screenshot of the former's "Who's Your Mama?" beating miss A's "Only You" on the charts.
She wrote using hashtags, "Chief, you're mean.  'Who's Your Mama?' Jessi is also cool." suggesting she was cutely sulking over his beating out her group's new track.  

#싸장님 #나빠요 #어머님이누구니 #제시언니드짱 https://t.co/6ZKwTKBJWV

— 숮이 (@missA_suzy) 

April 13, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young Says He Must Listen Well to Suzy
Singer and producer Park Jin Young, who is sweeping the charts with his new song “Who’s Your Mama,” will be appearing on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.”
On the recent recording for the show, he was asked the secret behind his popular song. He answered, “You don’t know what choices the public will make. I gave up on the result and focused on the process instead.”
park-jin-young.jpg

At this, the MC Yoo Hee Yeol said, “The ‘JYP’ narration that’s there for every JYP song wasn’t in this one. I think that’s why it’s doing well,” inciting laughter.
Park Jin Young also revealed how he ended up collaborating with Jessi, saying, “Before the album was released, Suzy asked to listen to the song, and she recommended Jessi.” He then said, “I must listen well to what Suzy says. There’s talk that we should change the company’s name from JYP to SJ [for Su-Ji].”
He also talked about his overlapping promotions with miss A, and said, “It’s actally better to make a comeback when your artists are doing well too. If they’re not doing well and you make a comeback, people will say, ‘This is no time to be promoting your own song!’”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/15/park-jin-young-says-he-must-listen-well-to-suzy/

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park comments on Suzy's relationship with Lee Min Ho
J.Y. Park appeared on the April 17 edition of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' and briefly mentioned the relationship between Suzy and Lee Min Ho. 
On this day, J.Y. Park said, "More so than her being in a relationship, I was worried that she was seeing a bad boy. Then I found out that he was actually a nice person," referring to Lee Min Ho's kind nature. 
CC0W9ebUIAEYSBF.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/jy-park-comments-on-suzys-relationship-with-lee-min-ho

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP artists dominating on music charts of Korea & Japan
JYP artists are dominating on music charts of Korea and Japan.
Park Jin Young made an official comeback with 'Who's Your Mama' on April 12th, and the song is still peaking #1 on almost every music charts of Korea.
20150417152744_5530a7dfee74c_1.jpg

Furthermore, miss A's 'Only You' achieved an all-kill status all last week, and 2PM's latest Japanese single, '2PM OF 2PM,' also peaked #1 on Oricon Daily Album Chart during last two days.
A representative of JYP Entertainment said, "Many musicians including head producer Park Jin Young are doing fabulous jobs on different music charts, and all of them are going to keep doing their best to keep making better music."
Meanwhile, miss A are going to continue their new promotion for a couple more weeks, and 2PM recently started a new Japan Arena Tour.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=373335

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park talks positively about Suzy's public relationship with Lee Min Ho
JYP Entertainment CEO and singer J.Y. Park recently shared more thoughts about label artist miss A Suzy's public relationship with Lee Min Ho and how dating publicly is not ever something to get mad about.
During an interview session for his new album on April 20, J.Y. Park discussed the dating scandal between Suzy and Lee Min Ho. He said, "What reason is there to get mad? You have to do something wrong for me to get mad. For example, if you do things that will hurt your body, do harmful things, or break the law. If it's not one of those things, it's fine," he said as he laughed.
He added, "Like I've said before on broadcast, what I was worried about when I heard was, 'Is he possibly a bad guy?' That was the only thing I was worried about. Whether it's friendships or dating, if people meet bad people, there's a bad influence. Since the kids [in the company] are still young, I want them to meet and date good people."
201504210205775342_5535320ed0d34.jpg

J.Y. Park explained, "There are only two times I punish the singers in my company: when they are lazy or do something that isn't right in conduct. Everything else is fine. If a minor does something that they shouldn't be doing at their age, or there's a problem with grades, drugs or smoking, or drunk driving, then there's a problem." He added, "If I stop Suzy from dating and tell her to make money, then that makes for a pitiful company."
When asked if he knew about Suzy's relationship before the news came out, he said, "Suzy and I are not in a relationship where we hide things from each other. When we eat together, she's the type that will say, 'I'm kind of meeting this guy,' or 'I'm going on a date.' But recently, I didn't have a chance to meet up with Suzy. If we met up while she and Lee Min Ho were dating, she would have brought it up. It's not a big deal for us."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/jy-park-talks-positively-about-suzys-public-relationship-with-lee-min-ho
-----J.Y. Park reveals his concerned thoughts after hearing Suzy was dating Lee Min Ho
In a recent interview with media portal Sports Chosun, J.Y. Park shockingly revealed that he had no idea that miss A‘s Suzy was in a relationship.
Sports Chosun revealed the interview on April 20th, where J.Y. Park spoke on his recent success with his title track “Who’s Your Mama.”
With miss A’s recent successful comeback with “Only You,” which achieved a perfect all-kill three times since its release, the founder of JYP Entertainment was met with criticism after making his own return to the music scene with his latest track with many believing he had taken miss A’s thunder.
J.Y.-Park.jpeg

To this, J.Y. Park revealed, “I first planned to release the song ‘Who’s Your Mama’ with the rest of the album but the final episodes of ‘K-Pop Star 4′ was in need of extra content to fill up their air time, so I decided to release the song during these episodes to help ratings. Also, songs these days usually have a hard time keeping their status at first place for more than two weeks. So I thought two weeks would be enough time for the miss A members.”
“I was wrong though, if it weren’t for me they would still be first place… I promised Jia and Fei that I would by them dinner today,” he said.
The topic soon turned to the recent news of Suzy dating popular Hallyu actor Lee Min Ho. At the time, initial criticism accused J.Y. Park of not managing his own artist properly and was using her to increase company profit.
J.Y.-Park.jpg

The founder of the agency coolly answered, “I didn’t know that she was dating, but it was just because she had no opportunity to tell me not because she was trying to hide it. Our relationship is so close that she tells me whenever she has a meal with someone or meets someone even remotely special. We just had no time to meet in person to talk. This isn’t something too problematic in my opinion.”
About the fact that her dating could influence company profit he said, “That’s up to her to decide if not only to influence the company profit but her profit too. An entertainment that prohibits dating for the sake of profit is a very sad company isn’t it?”
He said, “I wasn’t angry at her at all. What’s there to be angry about she didn’t do anything wrong.”
“As long as the artists do not do anything illegal or anything to harm themselves I am fine with it. The first thought I had when I heard about her relationship was whether or not Lee Min Ho was a bad person. People are easily influenced by those they stay close to. Since the members are still young, I sincerely hope they meet and date good people.”
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/j-y-park-reveals-he-had-no-idea-suzy-was-dating-and-his-initial-thoughts-on-her-relationship/

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy shared a picture about Lee Jung Jin photo invitation. The actor is also under JYP Entertainment and he took photos from his trips and also JYP Nation concert.

네팔 도서관기금마련 자선사진전을 합니다 25일 토요일 오후 3시, 분당구 삼평동 672 투썬빌딩 튤립갤러리 (로비층) 날씨도 좋은데 구경하러 가요 우리~ pic.twitter.com/YHEY22qSdu

— 숮이 (@missA_suzy)

April 25, 2015

Guest nobu2a

miss A to head to China on the 30th for 'Colors' promotions

miss A will be heading to China on the 30th to promote 'Colors'!

The girls finished up their Korean promotions last week, and they'll be meeting Chinese fans throughout May. JYP Entertainment said, "There's no confirmed promotions yet. But we're planning on various promotions in China."

SEE ALSO: miss A get personal in 'close up' version of 'Only You' dance practice

The girls had a successful run in Korea with "Only You", so it'll be a treat to see how well they do in China.

source: www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/miss-a-to-head-to-china-on-the-30th-for-colors-promotions

69265bbcjw1dj986qoojfj.jpg
This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

!! Follow miss A's Soompi Fan Club and Official Thread Twitter for the latest updates from miss A shared by Soompi Say A !!

Twitter ---> @Soompi_missA

-Schedule (Updated)-

Check out miss A's latest schedule ^^

main2q.png
JYPE sub-label AQE’s girl group

miss  A  (stylized  with a tiny “m” and a capital “A”) means “made in Asia”.  The  A of  miss A also stands for their A-class or A+ quality  performance.  Since  the group is composed of two Chinese and two Korean  members, it  can be  seen as an International vocation group. miss A has  no leader,  this  in order to keep equality in the group. They are a  dance oriented  girl  group - most of them came from reputed dance  schools and  show  versatility in their dancing style, from Traditional  Chinese and  Reggae  to Hip Hop, Popping and Locking... miss A are under  AQ  Entertainment,  which is a sub-label of JYP Entertainment. They  are  part of JYP Nation,  along with idol groups like Wonder Girls, 2PM  and  2AM.

-Basic Information-

Group name: miss A (미쓰에이)
Members: Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy
Debut Date:  July 1, 2010
Official Fan-club Name: say A
Company / Label: AQ Entertainment

Official Website: http://www.aq-ent.com/
Official Daum Cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/missA
Official YouTube Chanel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/missA
Official Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/saymissA

Official Twitter:

Suzy: http://twitter.com/missA_suzy
AQE: http://twitter.com/AQEOFFICIAL

Official Weibo (Chinese twitter):
Fei: http://weibo.com/missafei
Jia: http://weibo.com/missajia
Min: http://weibo.com/missamin
Suzy: http://weibo.com/missasuzy
JYPE: http://weibo.com/jypentertainment

Official Me2day:
Fei: http://me2day.net/feibymissa
Jia: http://me2day.net/jiabymissa
Min: http://me2day.net/minbymissa
Suzy: http://me2day.net/suzybymissa

-History-

miss  A  made  their  official  debut in early July 2010. Originally, miss  A  was  announced  as a  trio consisting of Fei, Jia and Suzy in June  2010.  Prior  to  this,  they were widely known to fans unofficially  as  JYP  Sisters.  They  were a 5-member group in training in 2009,  but  had  gone  through  several changes, most notably the exit of Hye  Lim  who  joined  the Wonder  Girls, while two other girls had left. Min  had  then  joined  after this,  and a name change was issued.

On  June  22,  2010,  miss  A was officially announced as a quartet,  with  Min  joining  the  group. An official YouTube channel was made  for  them,  premiering  the  music video for a Samsung Anycall campaign  song,  in  which only  three of  the girls are featured, titled "Dashi  Sarang"  (다시  사랑 "Love  Again").  Then, on June 30, the girls premiered  the "Bad  Girl  Good  Girl" music  video for their debut single, "Bad  But  Good"  containing  four songs.  Their debut stage was on M!  Countdown on  July 1,  starting  promotion for  the single. "Bad Girl  Good Girl" has  since  become very  popular, topping  various online  charts.

On  July  22,  2010,  miss A was  number one for the first time on  Mnet's  M!  Countdown with  "Bad Girl  Good Girl." The following day, on  July 23,  the  group took the  number  one title again on KBS Music Bank.  On  August 1,  2010, miss  A  claimed their first Mutizen on SBS  Inkigayo  with "Bad Girl  Good  Girl."

On  September  16,  2010,  AQ  Entertainment announced that miss A would  make  their  comeback  and  revealed their first teaser photo  through  their  official  website. The  MV teaser for "Breathe" was  released on  September  19,  2010 and the  music video was released on  September 26,  2010  on  YouTube. miss A has  returned through Mnet’s  “M! Countdown”  on  October 7,  2010. On October  21, 2010, miss A was  number one for  the  first time on  Mnet's M!  Countdown with "Breathe".  
(cr: Wikipedia)

-Member Profiles-

fei.png

Fei's Additional Information:
  • Was scouted on her way to dance school in Guang Zhou
  • Learned Korean for 3 years since her training days and is now able to speak quite fluently
  • Was  part  of  JYP  Sisters  with fellow member Jia, Lim of Wonder Girls,  Sarah  and  Xiao  Fei.  JYP Sisters were recurring guests on  China  Zhejiang  TV’s  dance  variety show '越跳越美丽' (from 2009 to early  2010)
  • Appeared as Nichkhun's back-up dancers in 2PM's "My Color" MV
  • Featured in the Music Video of Huh Gong’s debut track “I Only Love You“ (너만을 사랑해)
  • Is known for her exotic face, her perfect body proportion and her charismatic eyes
  • Is known for her love for cooking and her cooking skill, especially for Chinese dishes
  • Loves housekeeping when bored while listening to music in the same time
  • Is known for her quiet and mature, but sometimes also cute, personality

jia.png

Jia's Additional Information:
  • Was selected by an audition held in her dance school
  • Learned Korean for 3 years since her training days and is now able to speak quite fluently and even to rap
  • Was  part  of  JYP  Sisters  with fellow member Fei, Lim of Wonder Girls,  Sarah  and  Xiao  Fei.  JYP Sisters were recurring guests on  China  Zhejiang  TV’s  dance  variety show '越跳越美丽' (from 2009 to early  2010)
  • Appeared as Nichkhun's back-up dancers in 2PM's "My Color" MV
  • Is known for her shining pink hair during miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl” promotion and her overall punk style
  • Is known for her awesome flexibility, her sexy long legs and her fierce stage presence
  • Despite carrying a ‘bad girl’ image with her look she is in fact a ‘good girl’ inside, kind and sensible
  • Loves dogs and is often seen playing with their choreographer’s cute little dog Mikan

mings.png

Min's Additional Information:
  • Came from one of the best dance school in Korea
  • Was part of the dance duo ‘Little Winners’ with SNSD’s Hyoyeon
  • Stayed in the U.S for 6 years during her training days and speaks English fluently
  • Studied at the Repertory Company High School in Manhattan
  • Collaboration with American PD Jonathan Smith (Lil Jon)
  • Featured in San E’s “Tasty Mountain”, singing the chorus
  • Is a fixed student on KBS’s variety show 'Oh! My School', also known as '100 Points Out of 100' (every Saturday)
  • Is known for her dorky, carefree and funny personality, and also for her love for foods
  • Is known for her hilarious Kkab dances (dancing in a crazy, dorky and funny way)
  • Has  a  lot  of  friends  in the idol industry, including  SNSD’s  Hyoyeo,  Kara’s  Nicole,  F.T.Island’s Hongki, Supreme Team’s  Simon D,  G.Na,  2NE1’s CL…  and  many more

suzyq.png

Suzy's Additional Information:
  • Was spotted while auditioning for 'Superstar K', a TV talent show
  • Is still a student at Seoul Performing Arts High School
  • Was a lead actress to the 2011 drama "Dream High" (드림하이) playing the role of Go Hye Mi (Dream High thread)
  • Participated in Dream High OST, in “Winter child” (겨울아이) and “Dream High” (드림하이)
  • Is currently an MC for MBC's “Show! Music Core” (every Saturday)
  • Made her debut as a Fashion Model at 2011/2012 Fall/Winter Seoul Fashion Week
  • Helped her parents to open a coffee shop “Caffe Soo” in Kwangju with her earning
  • Is known for her natural prettiness and her smile
  • Is known for her shy but hardworking and generous personality
  • Despite the look, she is the strongest in the group as every time they arm wrestle she wins

-Discography-

bgggalbumcopie.gif

[Bad But Good] (1st Single Album)

Release date: July 1, 2010
Genre: Pop, dance pop
Label: AQ Entertainment
Producer: Park Jin-Young
Length: 13:56

Track list:
1. "Bad Girl Good Girl" — 3:37 (youtubelyrics)
2. "Looking At Each Other" (딱 마주쳐) — 3:05 (youtubelyrics)
3. "Love Again" (다시 사랑) — 3:26 (youtubelyrics)
4. "Break It" — 3:48 (youtubelyrics)

stepupalbum.jpg

[Step Up] (2nd Single Album)

Release date: September 27, 2010
Genre: Pop, dance pop
Length: 14:16

Track list:
1. “Step Up” — 2:45 (youtube, lyrics)
2. “Breathe” — 3:32 (youtubelyrics)
3. “Blankly” (멍하니) — 4:44 (youtubelyrics)
4. “Let The Music Play DJ” (그 음악을 틀어줘요) — 3:15 (youtubelyrics)

51857350k.jpg

[Love Alone] (English Single)

Release date: May 2, 2011
Genre: Trendy pop  
Producer: Fuego
Composer: Jason Derulo
Length: 3:31

(youtubelyrics)

ms11071404.jpg

[A CLASS] (1st Full Album)

Release date: July 18, 2011
Genre: Pop
Length: 46:04

1. One to Ten (하나부터 열까지) — 3:37
2. Goodbye Baby — 3:46
3. Help Me — 3:19
4. Break It — 3:50
5. Mr. Johnny — 3:07
6. Play That Music DJ (그 음악을 틀어줘요 DJ) — 3:17
7. Step Up — 2:47
8. Breathe — 3:34
9. Blankly — 4:45
10. Love Again — 3:26
11. Love Alone — 3:33
12. Bad Girl Good Girl — 3:37
13. Goodbye Baby (Silver Mix) — 3:57

-Music Videos-

In  order  to  understand  the  awesome lyrics, be sure to turn on the  subtitles  on  YouTube  by  clicking on the (cc) button! Do not forget to  subscribe!

loveagain2.jpg

bggg2.jpg

breathe2.jpg

[M/V] miss A "Breathe" from [Step Up] (Dance version)

[M/V JYP Nation] This Christmas

lovealone.jpg

[M/V] miss A "Love Alone"

[M/V] miss A "Good-bye Baby" from [A Class] 

- Performances -

'Bad Girl Good Girl' Promotion (7 weeks):

Debut performance [100701]
Debut performance [100702] 
Debut performance [100703]
Debut performance [100704]
Performance [100705]
Performance [100708]
Performance [100709]
Performance [100710]
Performance [100711]
Performance [100712]
Performance [100715]
Performance [100716]
Performance [100717]
Performance [100718]
Performance [100722]   Win + Encore
Performance [100723]   Win + Encore   BGGG Performance
Performance [100724] 
Performance [100727]
Performance [100730]
Performance [100731]
Performance [100801]  (Win but didn't find the video)
Performance [100805]
Performance [100813]
Performance [100814]
Goodbye Performance [100815]  (MR removed, didn't find the normal one...)
Performance [100826]  (Mnet 20's choice)
Performance [100920]  (w/o Suzy because of her leg injury)
Performance [100925]  (+Love Again)

'Breathe' Promotion (5 weeks):

Comeback Performance [101007]
Comeback Performance [101008]
Comeback Performance [101009]
Performance [101014]
Performance [101016]  (Min looses her shoe) 
Performance [101017]
Performance [101021]  (Win but didn't find the video) 
Performance [101023]
Performance [101024]
Performance [101028]  BGGG Performance
Performance [101029]
Performance [101030]
Goodbye Performance [101104]
Goodbye Performance [101105]
Goodbye Performance [101106]
Performance [101110]
Performance Intro + BGGG + dance break +  Breathe [101128] (Mama 2010) 
Performance Intro + BGGG + Breathe [101209] (25th Golden Disc Awards) 
Performance BGGG + Breathe [101217]
Performance BGGG + Breathe [101225]
Performance Breathe [110102]  Performance BGGG
Performance Intro + BGGG + Breathe [110120]  (20th Seoul Music Awards)
Performance BGGG + Breathe [110308]  (fancam, loud cheer from soldiers)
Performance BGGG [110417]
Performance BGGG + Breathe [110505]

Special:

Special [100715] (One More Time, Abracadabra, I Go Crazy Because of You)
Special [100723] (Poker Face)
Special [100922] (Trot song)
Special [100923] (Finger, Rule Breaker) (dance battle)
Special [101114] (Nobody)
Special [101218] (BGGG, christmas song) (Fei Jia with JYP)
Special [101224] (HeartBeat ft.WG)  (JYP Nation concert, fancam)
Special [101225] (Feliz Navidad)  (Christmas song) (Suzy and Dream High cast)
Special [101229] (vs. Sistar)
Special [101230] (Jia+Fei solo + BGGG + Breathe)
Special [101231] (BGGG + Without U) (with 2PM)  (Umbrella) (with 2AM)
Special [110203] (Honey) (dance battle)
Special [110204] (Like an Indian Doll)
Special [110129] (Nobody Rainstone remix)
Special [110417] (10 Out of 10 ft.2PM)

Radio:

Radio [10????] Min Suzy (Take a Bow)
Radio [100714] (BGGG + Break It)  (Sitck with U)
Radio [100716] (BGGG)
Radio [100720] (Love Again)  (BGGG)
Radio [101012] (Breathe)  (BGGG)
Radio [101015] (Breathe)  (Mama Do)
Radio [101020] (Breathe)
Radio [110415] Jia Min (Break It)

(thank you to all uploaders)

-Endorsements-

• Samsung Anycall Beat (Fei, Jia and Suzy) - 2010
  • Edwin (with actor Kim Bum) - 2010-Present
  • Lesmore - 2010-Present
  • JCE Freestyle Football - 2010-Present
  • Aniplace - 2010-Present

-Awards & Achievements-

Year 2010:
  • Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Rookie of the Month (July) ("Bad Girl Good Girl")
  • Cyworld Digital Music Awards: Song of the Month (July) ("Bad Girl Good Girl")
  • M.net Asian Music Awards: Female Rookie Award
  • M.net Asian Music Awards: Best Female Dance Performance ("Bad Girl Good Girl")
  • M.net Asian Music Awards: Song of the Year ("Bad Girl Good Girl")
  • 25th Golden Disk Awards: Digital Music Bonsang ("Bad Girl Good Girl")
  • 2nd Melon Music Awards: MBC + Star Award

Year 2011:
  • 20th Seoul Music Awards: Bonsang Award ("Bad Girl Good Girl")
  • Gaon Chart Awards: Best Digital Sales ("Bad Girl Good Girl")
  • 8th Korean Music Awards: Best Dance & Electronic Song ("Bad Girl Good Girl")

Music Programs Awards:

• July 22, 2010 - Mnet M! Countdown #1 Bad Girl Good Girl
  • July 23, 2010 - KBS Music Bank #1 Bad Girl Good Girl
  • August 1, 2010 - SBS Inkigayo #1 Bad Girl Good Girl
  • October 21, 2010 - Mnet M! Countdown #1 Breathe
  • July 28, 2011 - Mnet M! Countdown #1 Goodbye Baby
  • July 29, 2011 - KBS Music Bank #1 Goodbye Baby
  • July 31, 2011 - SBS Inkigayo #1 Goodbye Baby

Other Achievement:
  • April 4, 2010 - Appointed as honorary Ambassadors for Korea's 4th 'Together Day'

-Fans Community-

International Forum ‘Ultimate Adora’: http://www.ultimate-adora.com/
Chinese Baidu Bar: http://tieba.baidu.c...ssa%D7%E9%BA%CF
Chinese Fan-site missin'A: http://www.missacn.com/
Hong Kong 1st Fanclub Forum: http://missahk.com/
French Blog: http://missa-web.skyrock.com/

French Forum: http://miss-a.forumactif.net/
Hispanic Fan-base: http://miss-a-4.foroactivo.com/
Brazil News blog: http://all-about-mis...usion.org/home/
Thailand Forum: http://www.missa-th.com/
Vietnam Forum: http://missalways.net/f/
Vietnam Thread: [url="http://www.360kpop.com/f/threads/99274-Offical-o.O%E2%84%A2-%E2%99%A5%E0%B9%91%DB%A9%DB%9E%DB%A9%E0%B9%91-%28%C2%AF-%E2%80%A2%E2%99%A5-Miss-A-%E2%99%A5%E2%80%A2%C2%B4%C2%AF%29-%E0%B9%91%DB%A9%DB%9E%DB%A9%E0%B9%91%E2%99%A5-%E2%84%A2O.o-%E2%80%98%E0%B9%91%E2%80%99-%E2%99%A5-We-are-say-A-%E2%99%A5-We-love-miss-A-%E2%99%A5-%E2%80%98%E0%B9%91%E2%80%99/page335"]http://www.360kpop.c...2%80%99/page335 
Philippines Forum: [url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/Miss_A_PH/index.php?"]http://z7.invisionfr...A_PH/index.php?
Japanese fan-blog: [url="http://ameblo.jp/miss-a-japan/"]http://ameblo.jp/miss-a-japan/

- Pre-debut Videos -

(In no particular order)

Min:

Min was very young when she entered JYPE, in some of these videos she was only around twelve years old:

- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6nJ03c4qiA"]Little Winners rehearsal (with SNSD's Hyoyeon)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Xm13yt0-U"]Little Winners on stage (with SNSD's Hyoyeon)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfrURz53mqY"]Boyfriend rehearsal
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQehvJvHlU"]Mini Min 1/3
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnA3mB6xMHQ"]Mini Min 2/3
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09jd0YClydg"]Mini Min 3/3
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v58k2NKqM2c"]Min's clip
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8IVQoc1dyA"]Dancing to "Radar" (Britney Spears)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHII2GqshK0"]Dancing to "My Goodies" (Ciara ft. Petey Pablo)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBwKDiJRaU"]Dancing to "Make Her Feel Good" (Teairra Mari)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lYZzKpOfDI"]Dancing to "So Sexy" (Shanice)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xADVCIrqaP4"]Dancing to "Sexy Ladies" (Justin Timberlake)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWKM_3B2yo"]Dancing to "Enough Cryin" (Mary J Blige)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymumwVgJCBQ"]Dancing to "Not the Way that I Do" (Fantasia)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UbIMwjLS4"]Dancing to Kanye West
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l_IzDvlQVk"]Dancing to M.I.A
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k7LXAwHsCQ"]Dancing to Jessi Malay

Suzy:

Suzy doesn't have a lot of pre-debut video, she only trained a year:

- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBKFwb7HJ2E"]Comedy dance middle school

Fei and Jia:

These  videos  are  from  Chinese  show 越跳越美丽, Fei and Jia were in a group  called  'JYP  Sisters'  (with  Lim of Wonder Girls, and Sarah and Xiao Fei  who  left  JYPE).  They  tried many dance style:

- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZy5JLMcO4"]Dancing to "Boom Boom Pow" (The Black Eyed Peas)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lymepe8S4Ws"]Dancing to "Honey" (JYP)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S939R9Pk6o"]Dancing to "Whatever U Like" (Nicole Scherzinger) [1]
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPWY5CqYngs"]Dancing to "Whatever U Like" (Nicole Scherzinger) [2]
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqCKLyWMLOY"]Dancing to "Te Wu J" (Jolin Tsai)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-9viCfx360"]Dancing to "Sung In Shik" (Park Ji Yoon)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gku1Mdq1So0"]Dancing to "Low" (Flo Rida)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOXeHMQI7Pk"]Dancing to "睁一只眼闭一只眼"  (Jolin Tsai)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFepfNt7ugE"]Dancing to "Rule Breaker" (Ashlee Simpson)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9wgHzxL2aE"]Dancing to "Love" (Elva)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJIfRLX77lo"]Dancing to "Nobody" (Wonder Girls)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPdET0Bs7d8"]Dancing to "A Cause des Garçons" (Yelle)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzJosc7QDyU"]Dancing to "Burst Your Window" (Jazmine Sullivan)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9s-rj2P9U8"]Doing a belly dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neH9EZSmVgU"]Dancing to "Ai Ni" (Cindy Wang)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfmUk6Bx8UM"]Dancing to "More More More"
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BcmvnvHpOk"]Dancing to "The night of Shanghai" 夜上海
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UKH37edaFA"]Dancing to "Invitation" (Uhm Jung)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blFloP_vLM4"]Dancing to "Gime More" (Britney Spears)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2H27iwIlUQ"]Dancing to "Love Sex Magic" (Ciara)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsKpEMVot5g"]Dancing to "Real Man" (Jolin Tsai)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRXwe50mwXQ"]Dancing to "I Don't Need a Man" (The Pussycat Dolls)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IeAhTzIsR8"]Dancing to "Ego" (Beyonce)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThrJ_m2-nNk"]Dancing to reggae
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6bM8clByF0"]Dancing for a opening dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOH46d2LoUY"]Dancing to "I'm a Man" (Park Ji Yun)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcgAkxhcxg"]Dancing to "As Long As I Love You" (Lee Hyori)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH-fuPY7vcs"]Dancing to "No Doubt" (Coco Lee)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQTr8hAScVo"]Dancing to "Mo Jin" (Coco Lee)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMa4jzTD7A"]Dancing to "Zhen Ming Tian Zi" (Show Luo ft. Jolin Tsai) [1]
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLZ3oumdVT8"]Dancing to "Zhen Ming Tian Zi" (Show Luo ft. Jolin Tsai) [2]
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5IBe2Z_J-o"]Singing to "Honey Honey Honey" (Elva Hsiao)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ifDnLW3A8"]Singing to "I Think I" (Byul)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUN1tURhZoo"]Fei Jia dancing to "You Never Can Tell" (Chuck Berry)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC3F9BncMO8"]Fei Jia dancing to "Fire" (We Lan)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTyR2P5KBL4"]Fei Jia dancing to "Fly On th Wall" (Miley Cyrus) 
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRZr0mm3dd4"]Fei Jia dancing to "Temperature" (Sean Paul)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF2vRSg_vmM"]Fei dancing to "Conga" (Gloria Estefan)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTj8hJzkvEA"]Jia dancing to Michael Jackson
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2fb6ljyr8k"]Jia dancing to Bokko dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwtZr1Y2mLY"]Jia doing a cool dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OhuszWqgM"]Jia doing a robot dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpC0JnputGk"]Jia doing a puppet dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgPCGX4keS0"]Jia krumping 

Funny stuff... don't where to put them:
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFD-Lxpx3E0"]Jia dancing to "I'm coming" (Rain)
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXxUzmM3Nr8"]Crayon Shin cute dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sOugyoPuEM"]Pineapple dance
- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xX-lM3xGDA"]Journey To the West

(thank you to all uploaders)

-Useful links-

Real-Time chart: 
// [url="http://www.melon.com/svc/static_html/melonchart/real/real_time_chart.jsp?MAIN=MAIN_TO"]Melon / [url="http://music.bugs.co.kr/chart/bugs/newrealtime?wl_ref=gnb_music_chart"]Bugs / [url="http://music.mnet.com/Chart/Chart_RealUp.asp"]Mnet / [url="http://www.dosirak.com/#/Ranking/f_RealTimeRankingList.asp"]Dosirak / [url="http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Chart/?ptype=RealTime"]Soribada / [url="http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/charts"]Monkey3 / [url="http://music.daum.net/ranking/realTimeTotal.do"]Daum / [url="http://music.naver.com/listen/top100.nhn?domain=TOTAL"]Naver //

Daily chart:
// [url="http://www.melon.com/svc/html/melonchart/chart_daily_list.html?MAIN=MAIN_TO"]Melon / [url="http://music.bugs.co.kr/chart/bugs/realtime"]Bugs / [url="http://music.mnet.com/Chart/Chart_Top100.asp?DateType=D"]Mnet / [url="http://www.dosirak.com/#/Ranking/f_TodayRankingList.asp"]Dosirak / [url="http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Chart/?ptype=Total"]Soribada / [url="http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/charts&s=totalChart&d=day"]Monkey3 / [url="http://music.daum.net/ranking/total.do"]Daum / [url="http://music.naver.com/listen/top100.nhn?domain=TOTAL&duration=1d"]Naver //

Weekly chart:
// [url="http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/total/list.gaon?nationGbn=T"]Gaon //
// [url="http://www.melon.com/svc/html/melonchart/chart_weekly_list.html"]Melon / [url="http://music.bugs.co.kr/chart/bugs/top1000"]Bugs / [url="http://music.mnet.com/Chart/Chart_Top100.asp?DateType=W"]Mnet / [url="http://www.dosirak.com/#/Ranking/f_WeekGenreRankingList_New.asp"]Dosirak / [url="http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/charts&s=totalChart&d=week"]Monkey3 / [url="http://music.naver.com/listen/top100.nhn?domain=TOTAL&duration=7d"]Naver //  

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Entertainment artists give their honest opinions about ​survival program 'Sixteen'

As more and more people set their hearts on becoming an idol, the competition is getting increasingly tough and even trainees, who usually get into companies through auditions, find themselves auditioning all over again.  JYP Entertainment is the next company to utilize the survival program format as a method to decide which of his trainees will form his new girl group and people are highly anticipating the new show, 'Sixteen.'

The press conference for his project took place at Pine Hall, located in the second floor of the 63 Building, on April 29.  It showed not only the sixteen teaser videos for each competitor but also videos of current JYP artists leaving their honest thoughts about the show.  

miss A's Suzy said frankly, "It's merciless and scary," while Fei and Jo Kwon stated, "I don't know very well.  What the criteria is."  Solo artist Sunmi added, "I think it's going to be suffocating," and showed concern for the trainees.  

Competition is definitely tough.  You can see if these sixteen girls have what it takes when the program starts airing on May 5.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/jyp-entertainment-artists-give-their-honest-opinions-about-survival-program-sixteen

Guest adikkeluangman

'SIXTEEN' competitors show their dance moves and tears in preview for first episode

JYP Entertainment released the first preview for their new survival competitive program, 'SIXTEEN,' featuring a ton of talented trainees who will fight it out to become the new girl group, Twice.

The preview shows the girls working hard and impressing with their dance moves while other JYP artists show up in interviews.  Yenny says, "This is not like JYP," and Suzy says, "It's scary."

It does seem a bit different from the color of JYP Entertainment, but there's no doubt that the show will draw in a crowd--especially because seeing sixteen girls dancing in unison does look pretty impressive!  J.Y. Park says he's looking for a girl group that will not only show the color of the agency but also advance it one step further.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/sixteen-competitors-show-their-dance-moves-and-tears-in-preview-for-first-episode

-----
Suzy, Jokwon, and other JYP Stars Feature in New “SIXTEE​N” Teaser

Mnet has released a new teaser for its upcoming survival show “SIXTEEN,” which shows clips of the contestants battling it out for a spot in JYP‘s newest girl group. It also features celebrities from JYP weighing in on the selection process and the show’s format.

Wonder Girls member Yeeun is seen saying “This doesn’t seem like JYP.”

miss A‘s Suzy says “It’s scary!” while solo artist and former member of Wonder Girls Sunmi says “It seems like it will be more fierce.”

A short clip of 2AM‘s Jokwon talking about the show’s two competing groups – “Major” and “Minor” – is also shown.

Meanwhile, the teaser gives viewers a glimpse at the contestants showing off their dancing skills, crying alone and in each other’s arms, filming a video, and singing and dancing on stage.

On the show, seven girl group candidates (the “Major” group) are pitted against nine trainees (the “Minor” group). All those who manage to grab and retain a spot in the “Major” group at the end of the show will be debuting as a new girl group under the JYP label. It has been revealed that the group’s name will be “TWICE.”

The show will be airing its first episode on May 5.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/04/suzy-jokwon-and-other-jyp-stars-feature-in-new-sixteen-teaser/

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park talks about clubbing and​ says he can't afford to turn down Suzy's suggestions

J.Y. Park graced SBS radio program 'Cultwo Show' with his presence on May 5.  There, he addressed a comment from a listener that he could often be seen at a club in New York. 

When asked if he still went to clubs these days, J.Y. Park said, "I go to the club at least twice a month if I can.  I like drinking and listening to music there.  I imagine how I might hear the music at the club later on and think of choreography."

In addition, he said, "I was originally going to do 'Who's Your Mama?' by myself, but Suzy listened to the song and said in recommendation, 'It'd be good if you did it with Jessi."

Here, the DJs said, "I feel like it's hard to turn down Suzy's words," and, "Did you listen to her no matter what because it was Suzy who said it?"

He admitted lightheartedly, "Based on the company's situation, it is difficult to reject Suzy's words.  I even [worry] in case there might be something that puts her in a bad mood...because these days, celebrities leave their agencies and such," amusing everyone.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jy-park-talks-about-clubbing-and-says-he-cant-afford-to-turn-down-suzys-suggestions

Archived