♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest naomz

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! T__T

ok so this just broke my heart! really! not a good idea! i don't hate or dislike victoria.... but.... nichkhun on we got married just killed me! dang it! so this is what those crazy fangurls feel huh? i just hope victoria won't give him a hard time.

but stilll.... i think im going crazy! haha! i cried when i read this! LOL!

edit: 06/26/10

lol since this has become vic and khun's official thread, i just wanna clear that i love vic/khun now! haha! that was just an initial reaction by a khunnie fangurl :P

Guest evilgary

same i hope the fangirls won't flame victoria for being on the show with nickhun. it would be interesting to see how she actually interacts with him

Guest pencilcasee.

This is actually interesting. I started watching f(x)'s show and Victoria is pretty funny and sorta clueless and random at times. I think they'll be fun to watch.

At the same time, it seems like Seohyun and Yonghwa's couple should be ending soon? SNSD are going to Japan soon and it seems like the addition of Victoria to the program is probably to offset Seohyun leaving like the whole deal with Sunny and Yuri leaving Invincible Youth and Victoria joining that cast.

Guest meisk

i thought i just a rumor..i heard about this a couple months ago..

my heart aches so much...khun~ T_T

i'm shocked actually.

vic and nic.

dang~vic is very very lucky girl.

khun is such a gentleman.

im not a fan of f(x), but i dont hate f(x), hehe..

i love khun so much, it's must be interesting to see how khun would be react on his marriage.. im so anticipate this...may be too early to say i love this couple, but i will for sure watch wgm again bcoz of khun.....

still envy of victoria, she gets a cute and sweet husband...

Guest Trixbox

SMe are really pushing f(x) now in korea hehehe gonna be interesting couple to watch but felt saddened for my sweetpotato T_T

nunan neomu yeppeoseo.. ^_^

so this has been confirmed already? because before i read it was khun and min hyorin..

anyways, i'm a huge fan of both khun + victoria so i'm excited to see how they react with each other :D.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

waiiit what? I thought i read somewhere that Victoria was gonna be the new addition to Invincible Youth..

anyways.. i'm just curious to see how they will communicate with each other :S

lols :lol: I thought it is just a rumor but it was actually has been confirmed. Now WGM will have 3 couples, I read another news on allkpop. I think I'm looking forward to watch this couple also. Even though each couple will have only about 20 minutes each, it's better than nothing I guess.. ;)

2PM’s Nichkhun and f(x)’s Victoria for We Got Married

After a false alarm earlier, there was no repeat this time for fans as it was revealed that 2PM’s Nichkhun (22) will be on We Got Married and his partner, f(x)’s Victoria (23).

This was confirmed by a We Got Married staff on the 1st who said that they have already filmed their first episode today.

There is much anticipation especially as Nichkhun is Thai while Victoria is Chinese, making for a foreign idol pairing. This will be another major coup for Victoria who snags another high-profile variety show slot after Invincible Youth earlier.

They will become the third couple to appear on the show, and join existing couples, Jo Kwon – Ga-In, Yonghwa – Seohyun. Although some netizens are worried that this may mean that Seohyun will leave the show for her SNSD overseas activities, the staff assured that it will be 3 couples, not 2 on the show.

Although airing time will be now split between 3 instead of two couples, it’s good to have more variety. Thoughts?

credit : allkpop

Guest whysoserious

:) VicKhun / KhunToria.

I ship! Cannot wait for this coupling.

Although I was already content with watching two couples, this coupling in addition to the Adams and Sweet Potato coupling would definitely make WGM more interesting for me.

Oh wow I thought that it was just a rumour haha o.OOO But I'm really looking forward to watching this new couple =] I'm not their biggest fan, however looks-wise, they'd be so beautiful together hehe. Anyway why the first foreigner couple? I understand that Nickhun is Thai, what about Victoria? o.o Is she Chinese or something like that?

Off-topic: I really hope that it doesn't mean the end of the Yongseo couple :/

Guest duh123

i'm kind of sad but glad at the same time. i think they are both dorks and it should be entertaining. however, i find it funny how they pick two people who aren't fluent in korean and have no other common language. i wonder if khun will call victoria, noona. oh well, it should be interesting. victoria is a on a roll with these shows. i wonder how many times she'll show her flexibility in this show.

Archived