IMG_3543.GIF

1. [+2648] The reason he doesn't have a girlfriend 

2. [+1485] What Yoona's thinking
IMG_3546.JPG
(Oh my retarded baby *hugs*)

3. [+813] Hahahaha Yoona's still pretty

4. [+784] Yoona's too cute
IMG_3547.JPG
(You can't bully me just because I'm so cute)

5. [+765] Yoona looks like she's about to snap hahaha

6. [+638] Yoona's personality is so good 

7. [+497] Yoona's so cute!

8. [+485] Yoona's personality is really cute and has a good temper

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe it's related to his unreleased album...he mentioned working on it for quite some time already?

I really hope things work out for Henry in the end....and most importantly stay happy.

Also hope his family well too....remember in one show not long ago, he briefly mentioned his dad got cancer.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'd like to ask you guys about something regarding SuJu's comeback this year. Do you think they'll immediately start a world tour after promoting their album? When do you think will they be going on tour? I've been a fan for years now and they used to come to our country whenever they went on tour but I never got to chance to attend those. I also left the kpop scene for a while but they brought me back again after listening to their 7th album.  They never went here for SS6 tho so I'm worried that they may not also come here for SS7. long story short; I'd like to know when they'll be touring so I can save up money and see them maybe at their concert in Korea. This is quite an ambitious goal for me since I've never been abroad but I really want to meet them this time haha

• Like 1

On 5. 2. 2017 at 5:48 AM, meguna said:

Hello! I'd like to ask you guys about something regarding SuJu's comeback this year. Do you think they'll immediately start a world tour after promoting their album? When do you think will they be going on tour? I've been a fan for years now and they used to come to our country whenever they went on tour but I never got to chance to attend those. I also left the kpop scene for a while but they brought me back again after listening to their 7th album.  They never went here for SS6 tho so I'm worried that they may not also come here for SS7. long story short; I'd like to know when they'll be touring so I can save up money and see them maybe at their concert in Korea. This is quite an ambitious goal for me since I've never been abroad but I really want to meet them this time haha

I think it's highly possible they'll start with tour really soon after the comeback ....there can be also repackage tho so maybe after that? I don't think they'll start sooner than in November. so good luck :) 

I want to see them so badly ! *sighs* 

Edited by dalnim0404
  • Like 1

On 08/02/2017 at 1:09 AM, dalnim0404 said:

I think it's highly possible they'll start with tour really soon after the comeback ....there can be also repackage tho so maybe after that? I don't think they'll start sooner than in November. so good luck :) 

I want to see them so badly ! *sighs* 

Oh you're right! I got too focused on my desire to meet them that I forgot about the repackage haha. I want to see them so badly too! My bias is Heechul but I honestly love them all and can't wait for their return, thanks for replying! :)

• Like 1

Given that EunHae will be out by July, and Siwon by August, I think they will prepare for the comeback, maybe by Sep or Oct. Possibly 2 months of promoting their album, then by Dec, it will be SS7. I have a feeling that they will have SS7 in Seoul, it might be Kyu's last SS7 before going to army. Then SS7 tours will proceed to other countries.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...