[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest adikkeluangman

150219 Park Joonhyung's Instagram (Henry) BBBAAAMMM~!!! So today is the Actual Lunar New Year day... soooo Hope everyone has a Great time with their family frenz and loved ones!!! Once again Happy Lunar New Year~!B-MhYCSCYAARpva.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

스타들의 '키스' 열풍, 이유는?

San E, Epik High, BTS, Park Bo Ram, Block B and Super Junior give some kiss to support new debut solo artist KIXS. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LittleOwletoftheSilverBirch

What happened to this thread? The front hasn't been updated for years. The boys are still popular and together, whats going on, how sad, this thread used to be in the top three, every day. 
On another note, I can't believe Sungmin got married, I'm pleased for him but it wasn't a smart move, he might have wanted to wait a bit, until the idol status had really warn off, maybe while in the army or just after, still, its up to him. 
What have I missed, been out of the loop for so long, do Suju even have fans on Soompi anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Awww.....Shindong is enlisting in military and he has already said goodbye to his brothers. I wish him the very best and may have a safe and healthy enlistment. Comeback safe Shindong! Will be waiting for you  :x

Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] Super Junior, Infinite, GOT7 and More for Soompi Awards 2014 Music Winners Announcement

Super Junior is the winner for Best Fandom category. Check out their winning speech at 9.19 time mark. Congrats guys!