Charice, the first Asian to enter in Top 10 (NO. 8) spot in Billboard's Top 200 Chart

Guest popsicles

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chris22

^

that was expected. it will goes up in the next few weeks...

just watch it...

prolly will, but we'll never be sure. its a strong pop song with a catchy beat, given that its played enough on the radio, people will eventually grow into it, just like any other strong pop song.

hopefully it does catch up, but if it doesn't, well... in my opinion, it doesn't really matter too much. This is only her debut, first pop single at that.

I didn't even expect her album to debut at number 8. I expected it to be in 60+ 70+ slot. But it did. Surprise surprise.

Though she doesn't rise up that quickly in popularity, for me that's a good indication that she will last. I like her pace, slow and steady. I wouldn't want her to be one of those one-hit wonders or those artists that rose sooo fast and faded as fast as they rose.

Guest amaineko

prolly will, but we'll never be sure. its a strong pop song with a catchy beat, given that its played enough on the radio, people will eventually grow into it, just like any other strong pop song.

hopefully it does catch up, but if it doesn't, well... in my opinion, it doesn't really matter too much. This is only her debut, first pop single at that.

I didn't even expect her album to debut at number 8. I expected it to be in 60+ 70+ slot. But it did. Surprise surprise.

Though she doesn't rise up that quickly in popularity, for me that's a good indication that she will last. I like her pace, slow and steady. I wouldn't want her to be one of those one-hit wonders or those artists that rose sooo fast and faded as fast as they rose.

I think so too. Plus this was released 2-3 months ago. She's still in Billboard 200 and 100. Not in the top 10 but still there. # 28 in Billboard 200 and of course it will probably go down again next week. But hey, the fact that she's hanging in there means something. :)

And she's now doing a lot of radio promotions..Currently she's # 13 in Disney Top 30 and she only officially debuted less than a month.

She'll be in Europe next week for promotions and today in Canada. With the Japan album coming out this July, I think this will slowly pave way for her establishment as an artist. Not bad for a teenager who just debuted less than a month, right?

I genuinely like this kid because she's funny and simple. She had an interview here in Phils, that although she collects gadgets- she still uses this old Nokia phone with flashlight. It's really funny :)

Guest amaineko

Here’s the schedule of Charice’s appearances this week…

Thurs, June 3, 7:30am – CTV Canada AM

Thurs, June 3, 5pm ET – Much on Demand

Friday, June 4 – Toronto Eaton Centre

Saturday, June 5 – Houston, Hot 95.7 Big Hot Kaboom

Sunday, June 6 – Dutchess Stadium – Fishkill, New York, KFest 104.7

Monday, June 7 – Baldwinsville, NY – 93Q Summer Jam on the Island

Source: Charice Mania

Guest amaineko

oh no im hating the short hair charice

dont like gurls with short hair

Good thing it's a wig! I'd hate to see her cut the long hair. :)

^

OMFG I almost saw her today, but the crowd was so big at Eatons D: &I had to work.

gguuuhhh fml. I saw her poster and I just spazzed out and started to txt and twitter like mad! &The crowd was like so loud! I wanted to hear her while I was working. ):

Guest amaineko

^

OMFG I almost saw her today, but the crowd was so big at Eatons D: &I had to work.

gguuuhhh fml. I saw her poster and I just spazzed out and started to txt and twitter like mad! &The crowd was like so loud! I wanted to hear her while I was working. ):

The videos and pictures are posted..The crowd was mad. *lol*... Next stop Las Vegas and Houston I think... :)

Guest popsicles

There are no limits for Charice. I have never seen anyone like her and it's not only her incredible power and range. Charice just might have the best ear in music today and I can truly say that one day she be the best vocalist ever. She is just that good, and forget about dropping names because she will be better.

Guest LazyAzian

Pyramid - SIMLISH VERSION (Sang by Charice herself)

It will appear on the SIMS 3 AMBITIONS EXPANSION PACK

KYRALID [simlish Lyrics for Pyramid]

by: Charice Featuring Iyaz

Shobes

Henny aka lubza stobe

...Solitaca growby mobe

Inaja maba keribon

Wituca fuma botta muh

Ah neeba ninna dezwah stow

Sturby issa wockny hoe

Vishin ebba momey fro

Nawaja waba lepka boe

REFRAIN:

Blurk kway cashay luss

Sy clo ka bwaybus

Hurba kay katayba wayba lubb

CHORUS:

Kyralid

Sa pilka nonna zala brock

Nifilba laka hepla zock

Tigepsa appa tock [appa tock nooboo, appa tock gur]

Waka Kyralid

Yaneva webba wimza boben

Winebba faja koopa goben

Faribba weeba snay

Waka kyralid

Waka kyralid

Waka kyralid eh

Waka kyralid

Waka kyralid eh

Waka kyralid

Waka kyralid eh

Clobe

Nebba ippa wayvoo crobe

Weena bebba lebba flobe

Isona tappa nebba tobe

Summa naka mizza roo

Inera stibba tookie roo

Loopa fassa tomifoo

Ajura dooba paysinoo

Wigawa dawa hisparoo

REPEAT REFRAIN & CHORUS

RAP:

Waka kyralid gurama sovu

Tappa lubby zo muck

Tappa gumma gepsoo [oh]

Eeba winna soo

Awa nebba goo

Ama beeza wug takeeba snay [eh]

Flo wazza lubb

Pekka modana nubb

Hodi ana wana nana

Bida cubba wetta rubb [oh]

Mussa Nayshoo [eh] ah disaskoo

Witapa heppa eppa appsoo

REPEAT CHORUS

There are no limits for Charice. I have never seen anyone like her and it's not only her incredible power and range. Charice just might have the best ear in music today and I can truly say that one day she be the best vocalist ever. She is just that good, and forget about dropping names because she will be better.

301zk1s.gif

Let me ask you this...who is the best vocalist at the moment???

Who is the person Charice will dethrone??

What gives someone the title as the best vocalist???

If you can answer these questions (which I doubt you can) then you can determine the best vocalist.

Guest chris22

The crowd at toronto eaton center was ah-mey-zin!!! a full 360 of cramped up people! i always wish i be part of events like that. just watching the videos on youtube was already electrifying, i can only imagine how it would feel if i was really there. haha. heck, i wasn't even watching charice, i was just in awe with the crowd hahaha

i think she was so good, that one person who uploaded a video of the event honestly thought she was lipsynching :lol:

Archived