[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

Please, join!
The Second Project from IndoneZE:A’s

Well, how long have you been a ZE:A’s? Have you been ever disappointed because Star Empire has screwed up promotion of ZE:A’s album? Have you had dreams or wishes that you really want the most from ZE:A?
If your answer to all questions are yes, let’s join this project.
I call this project as LETTERS TO STAR EMPIRE. There will be three parts in this project, they are:

1. Letters to President Shin Jok Hak
Write your letters to the CEO of Star Empire: President Shin Jok Hak. Just write what are your mind but be polite, please!

2. Our Dreams
Write what your dreams about ZE:A. What you really want about ZE:A.

3. Promotion Strategies: Some Ideas from ZE:A’s to Star Empire

4. Birthday Card to Junyoungi, Kevin and Dongjunie.

If you want to join this project, send to:
Riya.wati@gmail.com
erlindafishy@gmail.com
or posting on this fan page.
Deadline : 31 JANUARY 2015
InshaAllah will be posted on youtube in 8 February 2015

Guest sulthanah

宝石の様な様々な個性輝くZE:Aの2015年初の公演はZE:As JAPANを想うZE:Aの想いを伝えるバレンタインの時期にぴったりなスイートコンサート!「My Sweety」コンサート開催。日本では女の子が意中の男の子に愛を告白する日ですが、日本のZE:As JAPANとファンの皆様へZE:Aから最高に甘い愛のメッセージを伝えます。

■公演日時  
・2/12(木)ZE:A JAPAN TOUR ~My Sweety ~@東京 渋谷公会堂
1部 OPEN 14:00/ START 15:00(予定)    2部 OPEN 18:00/START 19:00(予定)
・2/14(土)ZE:A JAPAN TOUR ~My Sweety~@大阪 大阪NHKホール
1部 OPEN 13:00/ START 14:00(予定)    2部 OPEN 17:00/START 18:00(予定)
※現在休業中のリーダー、ジュンヨンは参加未定です。

■チケット
チケット9,500円( 税込/全席指定) 未就学児入場不可 当日券10,000円
FC先行  12/20(土)12:00~24(水)23:59 
JAKOL MOBILE受付  12/25(木)12:00~28(日)23:59
一般販売 2015年1/8(木)10:00~ 一般プレイガイドにて発売開始

※ファンクラブ先行は2014/12/20(水)12:00に、会員ログインユーザーにのみ本サイトNEWS記事にて告知致します。

□特典
<その1>同日公演2公演チケットお求めでハイファイブ会参加! (2部終了後)
東京、大阪で、同日公演(東京公演であれば東京で、大阪公演であれば大阪公演の同日公演2公演)のチケットをご予約、ご購入の皆様は、2部終了後メンバーとのハイファイブ会にご参加いただけます。
 ※東京公演と大阪公演のチケットを組み合わせてのご参加はできません。
 例)東京1部、東京2部のチケット 東京公演でのみ有効
   大阪1部、大阪2部のチケット 大阪公演でのみ有効
   東京1部、大阪2部のチケット ⇒ご参加頂けません
☆ご参加方法
東京公演、大阪公演終了後に各会場1回ずつ開催いたします。その際に、お一人様づつ2公演(同日開催公演)のチ
ケットの半券2枚をご提示いただきます。ご参加の際に済印もしくはチェックを入れます。済印、チェック済みのチケット、紛失、お忘れの際はご参加いただけませんのでご了承ください。
 ※交通機関のお時間の都合のあるお客様は、新幹線、飛行機などの交通機関のチケットをご提示の上、係員にお申しつけください。当日改めてご案内申し上げます。

<その2>☆FC特典☆2会場4公演すべてお求めの会員様は抽選でバックステージご招待 (1部終了後)(訂正有)
FC会員の方で東京、大阪2会場、4公演をすべてFC先行、もしくはJAKOL MOBILE先行でお申し込みの会員様の中から
東京、大阪2会場、4公演をすべてFC先行でお申し込みの会員様の中から
抽選で各回15名様(各会場30名様、合計60名様)を、1部公演終了後にバックステージにご招待いたします!!抽選後、当選された方にはFCよりご連絡を差し上げます。
 ※FC先行は12/20の時点でZE:As JAPAN会員様であればFC抽選にエントリーできます。2015年2月14日の時点で会員期限が切れる会員様は抽選対象外となりますので本日以降~2/13(金)までに会員期限が切れる方は1/15(木)23:59までに事前に継続手続きを行ってください。
(※会員継続は、会員期限が切れた翌日から1年間の継続となりますのでご安心ください。)
会員継続手続きに関しましてはこちらをご参照ください。
※FC会員の方でJAKOL MOBILE先行にてお申込み・上記特典応募をご希望される場合は、後日、会員照合を行いますので、必ずFC登録されているお名前でチケットをお申込みください

12/22(月)追記
FC先行、クレジット決済ができないお客様へのチケットご予約方法及びFC特典抽選エントリーに関して

12/20より始まりましたFC先行ですが、クレジット決済ができないお客様より多数ご要望を頂戴しており、この度、FC先行の後に行われるJAKOL MOBILE先行にてお申し込み頂いた会員様(条件は一緒です。4公演すべてご予約ご購入の上、2/14の時点で会員資格をお持ちの会員様)をFC特典へエントリーできるようにいたしました。FC会員の方でJAKOL MOBILE先行にてお申込み・上記特典応募をご希望される場合は、後日、会員照合を行いますので、必ずFC登録されているお名前でチケットをお申込みください。

※JAKOL MOBILE先行をお申込みいただくにはJAKOL MOBILE会員になる必要がございます。

■お問い合わせ
公演に関するお問い合わせ ~My Sweety~公演事務局
zea-event@y-offside.co.jp

会員更新、新規入会に関するお問い合わせ
050-3786-1149
受付時間:平日10:00から18:00(土 日祝日、年末年始は除く)

★差し入れ、お花(スタンド花/楽屋花)について★

□差し入れ
差し入れはすべて、事前にスタッフが確認いたします。また生ものはお受けできませんが
例外として、2月11月に誕生日を迎えるドンジュン宛てのバースデーケーキは事前スタッフチェックの上
お受けするものといたします。
当日会場午前着で楽屋付けでお送りください。当日の手渡しは一切承れません。
(※生もの、手作りのものはお受け取り致しかねますのでご了承ください。)

□楽屋花・スタンド花
当日午前着でお送りください。搬出時間に関しましては、当日搬入時に業者様へ直接お伝えいたします。時間の都合上ハイファイブ会開催中、もしくは開催前に撤収をお願いする可能性もございますのでご了承ください。

【差し入れ、お花の送り先】 ※各会場当日午前着
・2/12(木) 東京:渋谷公会堂 
〒150-0042 東京都渋谷区宇田川町1番1号  渋谷公会堂
TEL 03-3463-3022   2/12 ZE:A公演 
差し入れ> 差し入れ楽屋気つけ
楽屋花 > 楽屋気つけ
スタンド花>ロビー気つけ

・2/14(土) 大阪:NHK大阪ホール 
〒540-0008 大阪府大阪市中央区大手前4−1−20 NHK大阪ホール
TEL:06-6937-6000  2/14 ZE:A公演 
差し入れ> 差し入れ楽屋気つけ
楽屋花 > 楽屋気つけ
スタンド花>ロビー気つけ

□物販 開始時間について
グッズ リストなどが決まり次第HP、Official Twitter、JAKOL Twitter他、にて順次発表予定
Shining various personality such as jewelry ZE: 2015 the beginning of the performance of A ZE: think the As JAPAN ZE:! Time to perfect suite concert of Valentine to convey feelings of A, "My Sweety" concert held. In Japan, is the day that girl to confess love to boy of intention, but Japan of ZE: As JAPAN and ZE to fans of everyone: tells the best in the sweet love of the message from A.

■ performance date and time
· 2/12 (Thursday) ZE: A JAPAN TOUR ~ My Sweety ~ @ Tokyo Shibuya Public Hall
Part 1 OPEN 14: 00 / START 15:00 (planned) Part 2 OPEN 18: 00 / START 19:00 (planned)
· 2/14 (Sat) ZE: A JAPAN TOUR ~ My Sweety ~ @ Osaka Osaka NHK Hall
Part 1 OPEN 13: 00 / START 14:00 (planned) Part 2 OPEN 17: 00 / START 18:00 (planned)
※ leader currently closed, Jun-young is undecided participation.* according to google translate, Moon's participation in this concert is undecided...ouh My GOD. I wanna him come back soon. 

■ ticket
Ticket 9,500 yen (including tax / all seats specified) preschooler admission disabled day ticket 10,000 yen
FC preceding 12/20 (Sat) 12:00 to. 24 (water) 23:59
JAKOL MOBILE reception 12/25 (Thu) 12:00 to. 28 (Sun) 23:59
General sale 2015 1/8 (Thu) 10:00 ~ it launched in general play guide

※ fan club prior to 12:00 2014/12/20 (water), you only will notice in this site NEWS article on member login user.

□ Benefits
same day performance two performances ticket purchased at the High Five meeting participation! (Part 2 after the end)
Tokyo, Osaka, and (in Tokyo if Tokyo performances, as long as it is a performance in Osaka Osaka performances of the same day performances 2 performances) the same day performances ticket Book of, everyone of your purchase, High Five of the two parts after the end members you can join the meeting.
※ Tokyo performances and you can not join us in combination tickets for Osaka concert.
Example) Tokyo one part, only in ticket Tokyo performances of Tokyo Part 2 Enable
Osaka Part 1, only valid for ticket Osaka performance of Osaka two parts
Tokyo Part 1, not can participate ticket ⇒ fifth Osaka two parts
☆ join us how
Tokyo performances, will be held once each venue after the Osaka performance end. At that time, the blood of one person at a time two performances (same day held performances)
The stub two packets will your presentation. I will put a Sumishirushi or check at the time of your participation. Sumishirushi, Checked ticket, lost, Please note that not permitted to join us when you've forgotten.
※ customers with convenience of your time of transport, bullet train, on present your ticket of transportation such as airplane, please tell us attendant. On the day I would again guidance.

☆ FC benefits ☆ 2 venue 4 performances all members who purchased the backstage invitation by lottery (Part 1 after the end) (Correction Yes)
Tokyo in the way of FC member, Osaka 2 venue, out of 4 all the performances FC preceding, or JAKOL MOBILE preceded by apply for membership like
Tokyo, Osaka 2 venue, out of 4 in all the performances FC preceding apply for membership like
Lottery each time 15 persons (each venue 30 people, a total of 60 persons), and after we invite you !! lottery backstage after one part performance end, for those who have been elected to will contact than FC .
※ FC preceding at the time of 12/20 and ZE: You can entry to if As JAPAN member like FC lottery. Since the member like that member expires at the time of the February 14, 2015 will be outside the lottery target those who expires member deadline until today after 1-2 / 13 (gold) 1/15 (Thursday) to 23:59 please go to continue proceedings in advance.
(※ member continues, will be a continuation from the day after the member has expired for one year so please do not worry.)
Please refer to here in regard member continuation procedure.
If you wish your application, the above benefits applicants at JAKOL MOBILE preceded by those of FC members ※, at a later date, so does the member verification, please apply the ticket in your name it is always FC registration

12/22 (Mon) postscript
FC preceding, with respect to ticket reservation method and FC benefits lottery entry into the credit settlement can not be your

The FC is the preceding, but that began than 12/20, many from the customer that can not credit settlement we have received your request, this time, members like you who sign us by JAKOL MOBILE preceding that is performed after the FC preceding (conditions together it is .4 on the performances all reservation purchase, the member-like) you have a membership at the time of the 2/14 has decided to allow entry to FC benefits. If you wish your application, the above benefits applicants at JAKOL MOBILE preceded by those of FC members, at a later date, so does the member verification, please apply the ticket in your name, which is always FC registration.

※ JAKOL MOBILE preceding To get apply for is you will need to become JAKOL MOBILE member.

■ Inquiry
Inquiries about performances ~ My Sweety ~ performances Secretariat
zea-event@y-offside.co.jp

Member updates, inquiries about the new membership
050-3786-1149
Hours: weekdays from 10:00 18:00 (Saturdays and holidays, New Year I excluded)

★ pledged, for flowers (flower stand / dressing room flower) ★

□ pledged
Pledged staff will check, all in advance. The raw stuff but can not be accepted
As an exception, birthday cake of Dong Jun addressed to greet the birthday on February 11th month on top of the pre-staff check
I will shall be accepted.
Please send in the venue morning clothes in the dressing room with. Handing of the day is not possible to receive any.
(※ raw thing, because handmade things I am afraid that I can not receive, please understand.)

□ backstage flower stand flower
Please send in the day morning arrival. Regarding carry-out time, we will tell directly to the trader at the time of the day carry. During the convenience High Five Held of time, or because there is a possibility to ask for withdrawal before held, please understand.

[Pledged, destination of flowers] ※ wearing each venue the day of the morning
· 2/12 (Thursday) Tokyo: Shibuya Public Hall
Yubinbango150-0042 Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Udagawacho No. 1 No. 1 Shibuya Public Hall
TEL 03-3463-3022 2/12 ZE: A performance
Pledged> pledged backstage mind wearing
Backstage flower> backstage mind wearing
Stand flower> lobby mind wearing

· 2/14 (Sat) Osaka: NHK Osaka Hall
Yubinbango540-0008 Osaka Chuo-ku, Osaka Otemae 4-1-20 NHK Osaka Hall
TEL: 06-6937-6000 2/14 ZE: A performance
Pledged> pledged backstage mind wearing
Backstage flower> backstage mind wearing
Stand flower> lobby mind wearing

□ For product sales start time
Goods list, etc. determined as soon as HP, Official Twitter, sequentially to be announced at JAKOL Twitter the other,

Guest sulthanah

Moon's new pic is here...please click....I want to share here but I dunno how to post pic on soompi.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IndoneZEAs/785500984831235

Guest sulthanah

※現在休業中のリーダー、ジュンヨンは参加未定です。
They will do a concert in Japan ( 12/2 and 14/2). Current Moon leaders are deactivated singing but he would think about taking part in this concert. * It is the right translation. Credit to: zeavn

Archived