[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

http://your-kaminess.tumblr.com/post/108723365141/ze-a-j-roulette-song-translations-japanese

http://your-kaminess.tumblr.com/post/108723365141/ze-a-j-roulette-song-translations-japanese

With You: English lyrics in normal text, Japanese in italics, Korean in bold.

Um… I was so happy at the moment I looked at you with love.

No matter how painful or saddening, I will still whisper how much I love you.

You are my sun, My shining star. I want to hold the angel-like you.

You are my love, I’m loving my girl. Let’s stay together forever.

I’m in love with you, who makes everyday feel like a dream, I love you so much that I want to shout it out to the whole world.

I’m in love with you, let’s draw out our dreams as we walk in the sky.

I’ll present you with eternal light. With you.

(I want to tell you)

Sink into me like how I fell for you at first sight, stop you’re mind.

Even if there are many tests/ordeals and tears are shown, stay by my side till the end and please hug me.

Our relationship wouldn’t change even if time passes and things change because I have you.

I want to tell you, who watched over me for a long time, that I love you as high up as that sky.

You are my sun, my shining star. There’s happiness here and now.

You are my love, I’m loving my girl. Let’s stay together forever.

(Holding onto your two hands and always being together)

I’m in love with you, who makes everyday feel like a dream.(Calling out to you)

I love you so much that I want to shout it out to the whole world. (I love you who filled up my heart)

I’m in love with you, let’s draw out our dreams as we walk in the sky. (Drawing out dreams with you)

I’ll present you with eternal light. With you.

Time spent with you, who is like the clouds in the sky. In the bright tomorrow, I’ll waiting for you.

I’m in love you with. Like a dream…

I’m in love with you, who makes everyday feel like a dream. (Uh uh Calling out to you)

I love you so much that I want to shout it out to the whole world. (I love you who filled up my heart)

I’m in love with you, let’s draw out our dreams as we walk in the sky. (Drawing out dreams with you)

I’ll present you with eternal light. With you. Always, with you.

Guest sulthanah

Jun young,After
@ZEA_leader
ZE:A 제국의아이들 Jun young leehoo, Producer SUPERMARKET DJ After

He added his description as PRODUCER.

Guest sulthanah

12/22(月)追加情報あり】「ZE:A JAPAN TOUR ~My Sweety ~」のファンクラブチケット先行受付のお知らせ
2014/12/19
宝石の様な様々な個性輝くZE:Aの2015年初の公演はZE:As JAPANを想うZE:Aの想いを伝えるバレンタインの時期にぴったりなスイートコンサート!「My Sweety」コンサート開催。日本では女の子が意中の男の子に愛を告白する日ですが、日本のZE:As JAPANとファンの皆様へZE:Aから最高に甘い愛のメッセージを伝えます。

■公演日時  
・2/12(木)ZE:A JAPAN TOUR ~My Sweety ~@東京 渋谷公会堂
1部 OPEN 14:00/ START 15:00(予定)    2部 OPEN 18:00/START 19:00(予定)
・2/14(土)ZE:A JAPAN TOUR ~My Sweety~@大阪 大阪NHKホール
1部 OPEN 13:00/ START 14:00(予定)    2部 OPEN 17:00/START 18:00(予定)
※現在休業中のリーダー、ジュンヨンは参加未定です。

■チケット
チケット9,500円( 税込/全席指定) 未就学児入場不可 当日券10,000円
FC先行  12/20(土)12:00~24(水)23:59 
JAKOL MOBILE受付  12/25(木)12:00~28(日)23:59
一般販売 2015年1/8(木)10:00~ 一般プレイガイドにて発売開始

※ファンクラブ先行は2014/12/20(水)12:00に、会員ログインユーザーにのみ本サイトNEWS記事にて告知致します。

□特典
<その1>同日公演2公演チケットお求めでハイファイブ会参加! (2部終了後)
東京、大阪で、同日公演(東京公演であれば東京で、大阪公演であれば大阪公演の同日公演2公演)のチケットをご予約、ご購入の皆様は、2部終了後メンバーとのハイファイブ会にご参加いただけます。
 ※東京公演と大阪公演のチケットを組み合わせてのご参加はできません。
 例)東京1部、東京2部のチケット 東京公演でのみ有効
   大阪1部、大阪2部のチケット 大阪公演でのみ有効
   東京1部、大阪2部のチケット ⇒ご参加頂けません
☆ご参加方法
東京公演、大阪公演終了後に各会場1回ずつ開催いたします。その際に、お一人様づつ2公演(同日開催公演)のチ
ケットの半券2枚をご提示いただきます。ご参加の際に済印もしくはチェックを入れます。済印、チェック済みのチケット、紛失、お忘れの際はご参加いただけませんのでご了承ください。
 ※交通機関のお時間の都合のあるお客様は、新幹線、飛行機などの交通機関のチケットをご提示の上、係員にお申しつけください。当日改めてご案内申し上げます。

<その2>☆FC特典☆2会場4公演すべてお求めの会員様は抽選でバックステージご招待 (1部終了後)(訂正有)
FC会員の方で東京、大阪2会場、4公演をすべてFC先行、もしくはJAKOL MOBILE先行でお申し込みの会員様の中から
東京、大阪2会場、4公演をすべてFC先行でお申し込みの会員様の中から
抽選で各回15名様(各会場30名様、合計60名様)を、1部公演終了後にバックステージにご招待いたします!!抽選後、当選された方にはFCよりご連絡を差し上げます。
 ※FC先行は12/20の時点でZE:As JAPAN会員様であればFC抽選にエントリーできます。2015年2月14日の時点で会員期限が切れる会員様は抽選対象外となりますので本日以降~2/13(金)までに会員期限が切れる方は1/15(木)23:59までに事前に継続手続きを行ってください。
(※会員継続は、会員期限が切れた翌日から1年間の継続となりますのでご安心ください。)
会員継続手続きに関しましてはこちらをご参照ください。
※FC会員の方でJAKOL MOBILE先行にてお申込み・上記特典応募をご希望される場合は、後日、会員照合を行いますので、必ずFC登録されているお名前でチケットをお申込みください

Guest sulthanah

MY LEADER @reiifumi · 4h 4 hours ago
9人のZE:Aは、ファンと5年一緒にいます。9人のコンサートを望むファンの願いを、かなえてください。 @ZEA_9 @zea_japan #제국의아이들 #문준영 #이후
Please, help retweet this tweet from one ZE:A's J. She struggle to bring Moon Junyoung on ZE:A japaense concert

Guest sulthanah

@108RaysAway R.

ZE:A JAPAN TOUR ~My Sweety ~ || Junyoung's participation

I don't speak Korean, but since the concert is happening in Japan, this might do.

Junyoung's participation in the Japan Valentine's Tour has been changed from 'excluded' to 'unconfirmed'. The reason for this is unknown, but perhaps, if enough of us send messages to Star Empire, we could very well have an OT9 concert.

In order to get Moon into the concert, please help us out by tweeting the following to @/STAREMPIRE_ , @/ZEA_9 & @/zea_japan:

みんなも9人のZE:Aと会いたいです。 ジュニョンの参加お願いします!

The message is simple: We want to meet all 9 of them, please let Junyoung participate.

Perhaps if enough of us send such tweets, we might be able to let SE know how much we want all 9 to be on stage. Please also help to retweet any tweets that ZE:A's have tweeted in order to show SE our dedication towards our leader.

Thank you!

Guest sulthanah

ZE:A come together for a hilarious 'Lotte Crunky' chocolate CF

ZE:A recently released a behind-the-scenes photo as well as their CF for 'Lotte Crunky' chocolate bar, in which all nine members are finally seen gathered in one spot to fans' delight.

In the released picture, the members sport modern and fashionable school uniforms in different colors to show the two different teams they were in for their hilarious CF. Hyungsik also added to the fun with a short video via Instagram where he jokes around with Kwanghee while filming. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/zea-come-together-for-a-hilarious-lotte-crunky-chocolate-cf

Guest sulthanah

ZE:A come together for a hilarious 'Lotte Crunky' chocolate CF

ZE:A recently released a behind-the-scenes photo as well as their CF for 'Lotte Crunky' chocolate bar, in which all nine members are finally seen gathered in one spot to fans' delight.

In the released picture, the members sport modern and fashionable school uniforms in different colors to show the two different teams they were in for their hilarious CF. Hyungsik also added to the fun with a short video via Instagram where he jokes around with Kwanghee while filming. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/zea-come-together-for-a-hilarious-lotte-crunky-chocolate-cf

Guest sulthanah

A new photo of ZE:A is becoming a hot issue.

On January 28th, ZE:A's management agency uploaded a new photo on ZE:A's official Twitter and wrote, "A new advertisement shooting."

The photo shows ZE:A members show sharp looks, wearing navy high school uniforms, and their chic and handsome looks are becoming a hot issue.

Meanwhile, ZE:A had released a mini-album called 'First Homme' last year, and all of the members are participating in many different dramas, musicals, and variety programs separately. In addition, they also debuted a unit group called ZE:A J (Dong Jun, Min Woo, Kevin, Tae Heon, Hee Chul) in Japan recently.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=355912

Guest sulthanah

‘ZE:A’ Turned into Handsome Students in School Uniforms

ZE:A members reunited as a whole group after a long time.
On the 28th, a photo of nine ZE:A members was posted with on Star Empire’s official Twitter with hashtag (#commercial shooting).
In the revealed photo, ZE:A members are wearing school uniforms in grey and navy color as they are gazing at a camera. Their flawless looks wowed their fans.
Meanwhile, ZE:A released their mini-album in June last year and members are focusing on drama, musical, and variety shows. Sub-unit ZE:A J (Dong-jun, Min-woo, Kevin, Tae-hun, and Hee-chul) released their newest track ‘Roulette’ in Japan.
http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/27658

Archived