[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Guest sulthanah

[ADMIN POST] I just want to say thank you very very much to the one and only, ZE:A leader, Lee Hoo for everything he has done few hours ago. It was a huge change for both his group and the company as well. I can even see the members were waiting at the dorm like kids waiting their parents to come back home. And when he comes back with a victory, I can see the members hugging each other, screaming or even tear up because of that. Lee Hoo shows the world how amazing he is, how a great leader he is. I love the fact that he is very very brave to do that and beat the ‘impossible’. I still remember an episode on the “Children of Empire” when the managers eliminated Taeheon and Heecheol. 
Lee Hoo kept saying “ZE:A is nine! We’re like brothers. If we’re not 9, we’re not ZE:A..” to the managers. When they both came back to the group, he shared tears of joy with them. Lee Hoo cares about his members more than he does about himself. ZE:A members are really really lucky to have him as a leader, and he is really really lucky to have members who believe and respect him from all their hearts. And for ZE:Astyles, we are really really lucky to be a part of this man’s life and journey. I am proud to be a Style, and will always be! Let us walk together with ZE:A, ‘all day long’…

http://9zeamuses.tumblr.com/tagged/moonleader/page/2

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

[ADMIN POST] I just want to say thank you very very much to the one and only, ZE:A leader, Lee Hoo for everything he has done few hours ago. It was a huge change for both his group and the company as well. I can even see the members were waiting at the dorm like kids waiting their parents to come back home. And when he comes back with a victory, I can see the members hugging each other, screaming or even tear up because of that. Lee Hoo shows the world how amazing he is, how a great leader he is. I love the fact that he is very very brave to do that and beat the ‘impossible’. I still remember an episode on the “Children of Empire” when the managers eliminated Taeheon and Heecheol.

Lee Hoo kept saying “ZE:A is nine! We’re like brothers. If we’re not 9, we’re not ZE:A..” to the managers. When they both came back to the group, he shared tears of joy with them. Lee Hoo cares about his members more than he does about himself. ZE:A members are really really lucky to have him as a leader, and he is really really lucky to have members who believe and respect him from all their hearts. And for ZE:Astyles, we are really really lucky to be a part of this man’s life and journey. I am proud to be a Style, and will always be! Let us walk together with ZE:A, ‘all day long’…

http://9zeamuses.tumblr.com/tagged/moonleader/page/2

Guest sulthanah

2Jun's 2012 Wishes(?!) [111230 MNET Wide News MC] Moon: We'll release a new album next year, so I really hope we can get #1 ! Dongjun: I want to be on the news headline... ZE:A, riding on spaceship & conquering the universe. ^___^ XDD Perhaps that is why Moon is the leader and M

Guest sulthanah

"우리 kevin baby 감사합니다.
너무도 똑같이 그려줬어..ㅋㅋ
#제국의아이들 #newzea5 #zea4u #SUPERMARKET #지엽이와준영이"
[Thank you my Kevin baby.
did the exactly same drawing..ㅋㅋ
#제국의아이들 #newzea5 #zea4u #SUPERMARKET #jiyeobieandjunyoungie]
(via zea9muses)

Guest sulthanah

http://forever-zea-nine.tumblr.com/

hyuksgirlfriend:

i keep seeing that lee hoo post going around again but i thought he’s been seen recently????

Lee Hoo is FINE. He’s currently doing a DJ tour around Asia…he just got back from China yesterday and had another gig in Daegu later that same night. All of his SNS accounts are back too: Instagram | Twitter | Weibo 

Archived