Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all!

kinda new to this thread...ive been seeing pictures of son ye jin back in the old soompi and in other sites as well, but she didnt really strike me as someone that pretty. it wasnt until i saw her in a moment to remember that i realized the pictures didnt seem to do her justice!!! (or maybe the photographs were just plain bad) ^ - ^

anyway~ i now think she's really beautiful after all. my male friends think so too...we're like new fans of hers now :lol: been watching her in several movies and i must say, she really is an amazing actress. acting seems to come naturally to her. her emotions seem really genuine and she just molds to her roles perfectly...

we're all looking forward to april snow...waiting for the subs :lol:

Video of Blue Dragon Ceremony with Ye jin

Reposted from www.sonyejin.org

Ye jin giving out award and presentation of Best Actress Award:

http://www.sonyejin.org/members/ganwei/vid...ragon051129.wmv

Red Carpet:

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200511/30/200511300931032908_s.wmv

Interview with Ye jin

Ye jin appeared near the end of the second video.

Reporter: How are you feeling today?

YJ: Very good

Reporter: Do you think you will win the Best Actress Award?

YJ: No. Nil possibility.

Reporter: What is your dress concept today?

YJ: Classical look

Yah...She looked like a greek goddess.

Nice, she sounds really modest. And thanks for the clips!

hi all!

kinda new to this thread...ive been seeing pictures of son ye jin back in the old soompi and in other sites as well, but she didnt really strike me as someone that pretty. it wasnt until i saw her in a moment to remember that i realized the pictures didnt seem to do her justice!!! (or maybe the photographs were just plain bad) ^ - ^

anyway~ i now think she's really beautiful after all. my male friends think so too...we're like new fans of hers now :lol: been watching her in several movies and i must say, she really is an amazing actress. acting seems to come naturally to her. her emotions seem really genuine and she just molds to her roles perfectly...

we're all looking forward to april snow...waiting for the subs :lol:

hi sweet_treats1812,

Happy to hear your experience. It was very similar for many SYJ fans who have seen her before but was not mesmerized initially. Not until her acting skill or her beauty struck you and your eyes lingered on her longer and you realised how incredible she is as a package; beauty + acting skills.

The longer you look at her, she seems to get prettier and prettier. You mentioned 'my male friends' and it is interesting in that Ye jin has many female fans too. In this thread and in other Ye jin's forums, there are a high percentage of ladies who find her beautiful too. Not in a lustful way but true beauty is appreciated by all sexes. Just recently there were two funny posts from two new fans in the chinese official forum of Ye jin. They wrote that they watched Summer Scent because they wanted to see Song Seng Heun and ended up mesmerized by Ye jin....he he...It's like buy one just two free? They enjoyed watching SSH and got mes by Ye jin too.

Good news is that she can mesmerize her fans for a long long time given that she is only 23 years old. Her prime years are still ahead of her.

Have you watched 'The Classic' and 'The Summer Scent'? These are two of her more famous works that are highly rated by her fans.

Going to paste some pictures just for you and your friends!!

Pretty Ye jin in AMTR

snapshot200510260019070mt5hu.jpg

Innocent_look_2.jpg

Ye jin in SS

Some fans think Ye jin looks best when she is crying....

snap1010wr.jpg

snap151114kq.jpg

closeup33xi.jpg

I think she looks good all the time, especially when she morphs into characters in her movies..

farm38bf.jpg

farm41sw.jpg

weddinggown3yz.jpg

goddess7ml.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for welcoming me!

i have yet to finish watching the classic...been busy with school lately...but it is definitely on the top of my list. :lol: i also think she looks cute when she cries (smtimes i prefer her crying) but really, it's jst the way she handles herself and the way she fits into her roles that make her stand out...she's one of those kinds of actresses :)

and thanks for sharing all those pictures too~ :)

when i saw her first in a moment to remember, i kinda thot she looked like moon geun young, although not totally. son ye jin is beautiful in her own way...there is jst a slight resemblance in the two in my opinion :lol:

Guest sandrydc

Giant size picture of Ye jin

20051130152308060102.jpg

You are right Syjfan, Son Ye Jin looks like A Goddess Of Beauty!

Another clip of YJ posing at the red carpet and all smiles ^^(Blue Dragon Film Awards)

mms://chosun.lgcdn.com/chosun/Entertainment/LiveShop/mediachosun/2005/11/051130_cheongryong-500k.wmv

credit to hyu of raewonisland

Thanks for the link, RWSJlove.

Can anyone puhlease translate? Lil iz tis comparin their outfit style?

Thanx in advance... :)

"웃어주세요”"

[고뉴스 2005-11-30 21:15]

N2005113021075944301.jpg

(고뉴스=장태용 기자) ‘영화인들의 축제’인 제26회 청룡영화상 시상식에 지난 29일 서울 여의도 KBS홀에서 화려하게 열렸다.

시상식에 참석한 많은 영화인들은 수상을 떠나 축제의 현장에 함께 한 기쁨을 맑은 웃음으로 표현했고, 취재진들은 이들의 표정을 놓칠세라 플래시를 터뜨리기 바빴다.

포토라인에 선 임형준, 탁재훈, 신현준, 김래원, 장동건, 하지원, 손예진, 수애 등은 백만불짜리 미소를 보여줬다.

한편, 고뉴스에서는 오는 12월1일부터 대한민국 네티즌을 대상으로 올 한해 최고의 가수, 연기자, 드라마, 영화를 선정하는 ‘2005 고뉴스 네티즌 연예대상’을 실시한다.

enter@gonews.co.kr <저작권자ⓒ고뉴스 www.gonews.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

Arts of Seduction Main Poster

lposter026485-k1.jpg

/nosebleed

lposter026485.jpg

Reposted from www.iyejin.com

First...Ye jin captured our hearts with her innocence, elegance, natural beauty and good acting skills.

As if it is not enough, now she is conquering our minds with her seduction and mature beauty!

Total viewership of AMTR in Japan broke the 2 million mark

13_img_1.jpg

According to AMTR official Japanese site, http://www.keshigomu.jp/index2.html , NEWS section, AMTR has attracted 2 million viewers as at 2 Dec 2005. As the movie is still screening, this number and total box office income will continue to move higher.

(Other box office statistics were not released...)